PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Obongo's TREASONOUS Moslem Afrocentric appeasement

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 02:34 AM
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2yoanx1.jpg

U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together (http://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-caves-to-key-iranian-demands-as-nuke-deal-comes-together/)

We warned you this was coming, but you liberal pinkos wanted "change". Well you got it, we are now allied with Iran and our back is turned on Israel thanks to this Moslem death cult adherent and traitor.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2ibndvp.jpg

Lune
03-27-2015, 02:48 AM
Well you got it, we are now allied with Iran and our back is turned on Israel thanks to this Moslem death cult adherent and traitor.

This is a great day for democracy. I can only hope our next president also has the backbone to stand up to the Israeli lobby.

katrik
03-27-2015, 03:56 AM
Monkeeeyyys. So cute.

Dillian
03-27-2015, 04:23 AM
i voted not black.

Sidelle
03-27-2015, 05:17 AM
This is a great day for democracy. I can only hope our next president also has the backbone to stand up to the Israeli lobby.
Yeah, 'cuz Iran is our trusted friend and ally... And Obama has a backbone? Lol GTFO.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/8a42e2bcc8.jpg

radditsu
03-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Yeah, 'cuz Iran is our trusted friend and ally... And Obama has a backbone? Lol GTFO.

Your political views are ugly and remedial. You have boobs so you get leeway. Idiot woman privlidge.

The american people have no taste for a full iranian conflict now and in the near future. It takes the teeth out of Isralei aggression. Yes ISRAEL is the sabre rattlers in this senario to a soverign nation. The point of the truce is to slow nuclear proliferation on Iran...a stall. Their economy is shit due to sanctions. The Caliphate is on verge of ruin. It is a smart move to kick the can on all fronts.

Please continue to open your idiot mouth because lol Liberalz

Tiggles
03-27-2015, 08:35 AM
Israel has been the biggest threat to the united states since it's inception.

They are like the small idiot friend who gets into fights and expects you to back them up when shit goes down.

Problem is if you say anything bad about them then you are an antisemite.

We give israel so much money its absurd and it causes so much strife in the middle east that is directly pointed back to us.

If the United states stopped supporting Israel they would be wiped off the map with in 10 years and not due to anti semitism but because they are a country of bullies who are committing a genocide on the palestinian people.

Thought Israeli girls are really hot. So it's a wash.

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/91.jpeg

Arteker
03-27-2015, 09:40 AM
wiped, how? in a full scale war Israel have no competitors in the region, and at the worst they will drop nukes .

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-27-2015, 11:42 AM
Israel was a really really bad idea but what were the allies to do after ww2? invite the jewish refugees to come ruin their countries? lol. Country formed because of international antisemitism is now a gigantic problem, go figure. Hey, at least they look white though, right?

Arteker
03-27-2015, 12:43 PM
you realize , UN offered to make 2 countrys and jerusalem a international city, and jews agree but the arabs did not know?.

and why people call them palestines , they ara arabs, palestine was the name given to the old juda by Hadrian.

how a Arab call himself Palestinian if its a Latin word?.

Make a look to Jordan flag, and palestina flag, same but without a star.

Aviann
03-27-2015, 02:16 PM
Iran's government sucks, Iran's people are cool. Remind me why anyone likes Israel anyway? The whole idiot friend analogy Tiggles put up is pretty much on cue.

Fuck Jarusalem.

captnamazing
03-27-2015, 02:55 PM
tbh i just need to admit I've always liked Radditsu, and i'm not sure exactly why. Maybe it's the andy samberg avatar.

Sidelle
03-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Your political views are ugly and remedial. You have boobs so you get leeway. Idiot woman privlidge.

The american people have no taste for a full iranian conflict now and in the near future. It takes the teeth out of Isralei aggression. Yes ISRAEL is the sabre rattlers in this senario to a soverign nation. The point of the truce is to slow nuclear proliferation on Iran...a stall. Their economy is shit due to sanctions. The Caliphate is on verge of ruin. It is a smart move to kick the can on all fronts.

Please continue to open your idiot mouth because lol Liberalz
One thousard apologies, oh glorious male overlord. As an idiot woman, I forgot that I'm supposed to shut my whore mouth while men are talking -- just like the women of Iran are supposed to, right?

I'll try to remember my place next time. Do you like the new outfit I bought for my face? :)

http://i.imgur.com/nWQkLPA.jpg

Arteker
03-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Iran's government sucks, Iran's people are cool. Remind me why anyone likes Israel anyway? The whole idiot friend analogy Tiggles put up is pretty much on cue.

Fuck Jarusalem.

i guess u enjoy watching people from iran it burn out people ’ s eyes, stone women or cut off people ’ s hands, because u have a argument agaisnt his faith?.

Israel have churches , mosques , where are the equivalents in iran arabia saudy or quatar?. and god have mercy of you if u gay .
Atleats in israel u can have a beer at beach while in these other countrys u would go to jail and be flogged for such heavy crime

Ezalor
03-27-2015, 03:34 PM
Do you like the new outfit I bought for my face? :)

covering up the majority of your face did make you significantly less unattractive

Fountree
03-27-2015, 03:50 PM
i guess u enjoy watching people from iran it burn out people ’ s eyes, stone women or cut off people ’ s hands, because u have a argument agaisnt his faith?.

Israel have churches , mosques , where are the equivalents in iran arabia saudy or quatar?. and god have mercy of you if u gay .
Atleats in israel u can have a beer at beach while in these other countrys u would go to jail and be flogged for such heavy crime

So good. Aviann proved a fucking moron once again on these boards. Let the adults talk while you graduate Berkeley and go to an Oakland pro-palestinian muslim love in.

Wrench
03-27-2015, 03:55 PM

most of the posters on these forums are spoiled middle class from first world countries, dont bother

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 04:04 PM
lol

Iran getting a nuke is a good day for democracy? I really wish you guys had to live there for a month or so, just to get an idea how absolutely abysmal the government is on human rights. Most people live in total fear. It isn't always about how terrified they are of running afoul of the government; it's economic uncertainty, it's whether you'll be harassed for a bribe that day, or whether new sanctions will be placed on the implacable regime that still insists on supporting assad and Hezbollah over investing in the Iranian people's future.

Most years, iran is either #1 or #2 in the number of college educated lost to brain drain. It's a place where most people see no opportunity for themselves or their families.

I'm not getting into the nuke thing because I guess you guys don't see this starting a nuclear arms race in that region (it will), but I'll finish by saying that the bomb is just the latest theft in long series of transgressions committed by the Ayatollahs and the IRGC against the people they oppress.

brain drain:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/2014/02/02/why_does_iran_have_a_serious_brain_drain_problem.h tml

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 04:15 PM
lol

Iran getting a nuke is a good day for democracy? I really wish you guys had to live there for a month or so, just to get an idea how absolutely abysmal the government is on human rights. Most people live in total fear. It isn't always about how terrified they are of running afoul of the government; it's economic uncertainty, it's whether you'll be harassed for a bribe that day, or whether new sanctions will be placed on the implacable regime that still insists on supporting assad and Hezbollah over investing in the Iranian people's future.

Most years, iran is either #1 or #2 in the number of college educated lost to brain drain. It's a place where most people see no opportunity for themselves or their families.

I'm not getting into the nuke thing because I guess you guys don't see this starting a nuclear arms race in that region (it will), but I'll finish by saying that the bomb is just the latest theft in long series of transgressions committed by the Ayatollahs and the IRGC against the people they oppress.

brain drain:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/2014/02/02/why_does_iran_have_a_serious_brain_drain_problem.h tml

nations that are gang-fucked by the international community for decades, have their legitimate governments toppled, and given a common enemy to unify and struggle against tend to turn into authoritarian states. That's common sense.

Tightening the shackles is not a long-term solution.

Estolcles
03-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Israel has been the biggest threat to the united states since it's inception.

They are like the small idiot friend who gets into fights and expects you to back them up when shit goes down.

Problem is if you say anything bad about them then you are an antisemite.

We give israel so much money its absurd and it causes so much strife in the middle east that is directly pointed back to us.

If the United states stopped supporting Israel they would be wiped off the map with in 10 years and not due to anti semitism but because they are a country of bullies who are committing a genocide on the palestinian people.

Thought Israeli girls are really hot. So it's a wash.

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/91.jpeg

God damnit, Tiggles! Why are you saying shit I agree with!?!?!? >_<

Arteker
03-27-2015, 04:29 PM
nations that are gang-fucked by the international community for decades, have their legitimate governments toppled, and given a common enemy to unify and struggle against tend to turn into authoritarian states. That's common sense.

Tightening the shackles is not a long-term solution.

maybe u should stop doing drugs and ask yourself why international community has been so evil with them pherhaps.

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 04:36 PM
We're a long way out from both 1953 and 1979. At this point blaming america doesn't make much sense.

Why build a nuke? Is it to protect Iran's interests, or to protect the interests of Iran's government? That's a major distinction.

For instance, in the 1980's, iran enacted a family planning policy which distributed contraception, legalized vasectomies, and was generally forward thinking for the entire region. Now, they are reversing easy access to condoms and birth control in the absence of a growing population. The point is, it was never about liberating women, it was about a policy that benefitted the government. Now that te population is starting to age (and emigrate), they are revoking women's rights. They purely serve their own interests... The persian people are just slaves.

Just FYI, the coup in 1953 was supported by the Shia clergy, because mossadeh was backed by the Tudeh party. America bears a ton of responsibility and blame for where iran is today, but the current government has not allowed any type of genuine political reform and bases it's every action on its own interests. They will show their true colors in time, when a genuine resistance forms. When they fire on protestors like Assad did (or they themselves did in 2009), I hope you understand what they are.

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 04:39 PM
The point is, it was never about liberating women, it was about a policy that benefitted the government.

this differs from every other place in the world how?

Arteker
03-27-2015, 04:43 PM

yes in the sense than that goverment, send you straigh to jail because u dont full endorse his way, in other countrys u can atleats enough free speech to say you think gov is wrong,

u do it there and hope u have a nice 20 years in jail for speaking ur mind.

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 04:43 PM
"liberating" women was mobilizing half of our population for total war. You have to be pretty drunk on amurika kool-aid to be oblivious to that.

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 04:45 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Neda_Agha-Soltan

Yeah, every government fires on female protestors. Didnt take long for the moral equivalency argument to come out. Also, did I miss where every regime on earth is seeking a nuclear weapon? Isn't that what this thread is about? Why does iran want a nuke but nigeria doesn't? Why doesn't kenya? Why hasn't turkwy sought one up to the point. Iran's government is evil. If you want to think america and Israel are evil as well, the fine, be my guest, but stop pretending the Ayatollah and his cohorts aren't scumbags.

25% brain drain. People don't want to live in Iran. Not sure what else I can say. It isn't just sanctions and economics, people have NO rights, dignities, or privileges there.

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 04:47 PM
You seem to think I have love for Iran. I don't. It's a fucked-up mess that meddling and entangling alliances created, and it can only be fixed by discontinuing those policies.

Connecticut
03-27-2015, 04:51 PM
Israel's conscription policy has fostered a pervasive groupthink issue within the population.

Their continued apartheid of the Gaza strip strains our otherwise friendly relationship.

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 04:57 PM
You seem to think that Khomeini wasn't an idealogue who hated Israel from the get go. This was going to happen regardless. Totalitarian governments seeking hegemony can't be reasoned with. Russia was opened to the international economy, so was China. Have we seen the inevitable opening of the political orders that everyone said would happen? Or do we see states with much better technology, access to western technology and markets, who are now better positioned to seek their own aims.

I'm not going to tell you that I think America is always right in foreign policy. America fucked Iran in 1953, everyone who grew up in Esfahan (and in the rest of the country) knows that. But Iran doesn't act this way because of America. They are ideological. Just like Russia, and just like China. You have a group of people in charge who want only more power for themselves, and they will hold their nations down regardless of what it means for their people.

Russia in Georgia and Ukraine, China in the South China Sea, and Iran in Syria, Yemen, etc.
This is about hegemony for their political elites, not their people. If these governments actually cared about their people, they would open the political order, or at the very list, provide basic human rights like a Singapore (a fairly authoritarian state but in such a way that people are treated mostly with dignity).

We could argue forever, but I've actually lived there. It isn't the same way you think it is. America has a plutocratic government. Iran is something different. They are conditioned to fight forever, regardless of what it costs their people. Do put it as simply as I can, they are run by people that are very similar to the people that run Russia. They will burn their countries to the ground if they can stand atop the ashes.

I just want what's best for my people, and nothing but political reform is a move in the right direction.

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 05:09 PM
You seem to think that Khomeini wasn't an idealogue who hated Israel from the get go. This was going to happen regardless. Totalitarian governments seeking hegemony can't be reasoned with. Russia was opened to the international economy, so was China. Have we seen the inevitable opening of the political orders that everyone said would happen? Or do we see states with much better technology, access to western technology and markets, who are now better positioned to seek their own aims.

I'm not going to tell you that I think America is always right in foreign policy. America fucked Iran in 1953, everyone who grew up in Esfahan (and in the rest of the country) knows that. But Iran doesn't act this way because of America. They are ideological. Just like Russia, and just like China. You have a group of people in charge who want only more power for themselves, and they will hold their nations down regardless of what it means for their people.

Russia in Georgia and Ukraine, China in the South China Sea, and Iran in Syria, Yemen, etc.
This is about hegemony for their political elites, not their people. If these governments actually cared about their people, they would open the political order, or at the very list, provide basic human rights like a Singapore (a fairly authoritarian state but in such a way that people are treated mostly with dignity).

We could argue forever, but I've actually lived there. It isn't the same way you think it is. America has a plutocratic government. Iran is something different. They are conditioned to fight forever, regardless of what it costs their people. Do put it as simply as I can, they are run by people that are very similar to the people that run Russia. They will burn their countries to the ground if they can stand atop the ashes.

I just want what's best for my people, and nothing but political reform is a move in the right direction.

I don't suppose dominion over other nations and races, and I don't justify the meddling in foreign nations' affairs that forces them on the path of militarism with heartstring-tugging propaganda. I don't give a fuck if Iran murders Iranian protestors, or if Iranian people are unhappy. That does not give my nation license to meddle in Iran's affairs. I'm not a totalitarian, sorry.

This is quite simply the "world police" argument. The US literally kidnaps 17 year olds and pumps ground chickpeas into their ass without medical necessity to torture them. You want to talk about evil governments?

The only way forward is to scale back our meddling in foreign affairs. Without the intense economic and military interference that has turned Iran into a pressure-cooker, we might actually have a chance at seeing peace and an open Iran governed more like Turkey, or like Iran was before we literally toppled the regime. Also, what kind of twisted doublethink does it take to blame Iran for not being open to the West when it is sanctioned to shit by the West?

Nuclear weapons are ugly, but nuclear deterrence brings some semblance of stability. That's what Israel can't have if it is to expand its hegemony over the region.

Arteker
03-27-2015, 05:24 PM
I don't suppose dominion over other nations and races, and I don't justify the meddling in foreign nations' affairs that forces them on the path of militarism with heartstring-tugging propaganda. I don't give a fuck if Iran murders Iranian protestors, or if Iranian people are unhappy. That does not give my nation license to meddle in Iran's affairs. I'm not a totalitarian, sorry.

This is quite simply the "world police" argument. The US literally kidnaps 17 year olds and pumps ground chickpeas into their ass without medical necessity to torture them. You want to talk about evil governments?

The only way forward is to scale back our meddling in foreign affairs. Without the intense economic and military interference that has turned Iran into a pressure-cooker, we might actually have a chance at seeing peace and an open Iran governed more like Turkey, or like Iran was before we literally toppled the regime. Also, what kind of twisted doublethink does it take to blame Iran for not being open to the West when it is sanctioned to shit by the West?

Nuclear weapons are ugly, but nuclear deterrence brings some semblance of stability. That's what Israel can't have if it is to expand its hegemony over the region.

thank god you where not fucking around when Adolf was in the reichtag fapping over europa map.

Pokesan
03-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Iran's government is evil.

sean_nall
03-27-2015, 05:28 PM
Obama best president.

Estolcles
03-27-2015, 05:45 PM
I'm anti-Islam, anti-Zion, and anti-Obama.

This is the situation of no winning. No matter which way you cut it, it's all a loss.

radditsu
03-27-2015, 05:53 PM
One thousard apologies, oh glorious male overlord. As an idiot woman, I forgot that I'm supposed to shut my whore mouth while men are talking -- just like the women of Iran are supposed to, right?

I'll try to remember my place next time. Do you like the new outfit I bought for my face? :)

Be clear woman. I dont think women are stupid in regards to the socio-political situation in the middle east. Just you. That comes from months of examining your obvious fox news talking points and casual bashing of an elected president. valid critism is one thing.... i have a ton about Dubya... but i never use pinko sjw left speech to bash the man. Listen to non american centric news organizations and have an original thought. Please do not attack my opinion bssed on your fucking feels.

radditsu
03-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Im sure ill eat a ban for that one.

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 06:19 PM
I don't give a fuck if Iran murders Iranian protestors, or if Iranian people are unhappy. That does not give my nation license to meddle in Iran's affairs. I'm not a totalitarian, sorry.

1. No shit. I do care about them though, because that's the only ting that matters in this world. Regardless of what you believe in, millions of people live and die under despotism and poverty, and unlikely you, thats the ONLY thing I care about. I am motivated purely by good will towards other people. Am I wrong some of the time? Of course. But my motivations are pure. Free Iran. That government has no intention of ever giving its people dignity or doing anything other than turning the Middle East into a meat grinder. I can't simply ignore the evidence that they can't be trusted with a nuke. They can't be trusted with any sort of power.

2. Sanctions were introduced on Iran because of human rights violations. Should America continue to trade with people who blatantly imprison political dissidents and suppress women? We put sanctions on the Apartheid government of South Africa, but somehow those sanctions were moral but these weren't? Please, go live in Iran. You would agree with my opinions in less than 5 minutes.

3. No one, including America, has any moral right to a nuclear weapon. But allowing proliferation in a region that has shown itself to be flat out crazy is not a rational policy, its the covering up of the absence of a policy. If Brazil asks for a nuke tomorrow, I wouldn't be worried, why the fuck would I be? But a region where Iran, Pakistan, and (next) Saudi Arabia have nuclear weapons? That's a danger not only to the people of Iran that you don't care about, it's also a threat to all life on this earth. People who think the earth is 6,000 years old and that a meteorite in Mecca that was once a pilgrimage site for pagans but now magically is the symbol of the one true god should not have the capability to eradicate all life on the planet, especially when they've proven themselves in the past of atrocities.

I'm done with the argument. I get it guys, you don't want war with Iran. No shit, who the fuck does. Nuclear proliferation is just flat out a bad idea. As evil as you think America is, it just doesn't compare to places like Russia or Iran. It really doesn't.

Lune
03-27-2015, 06:24 PM

Israel is an ally, not a friend. Their systematic meddling in our internal politics is a core tenet of their state diplomacy.

Do I believe in the Israeli-US alliance? I fucking hate the Muslim cultures of the middle easy, so yes. Nobody brutalizes some Muslim savages like the Israelis. (I do not feel the same way about westernized moderate Muslims. There are very few westernized moderate Muslims. A Muslim living in the West who hasn't abandoned his culture is not a westernized moderate Muslim)

If you want to understand what 'friend' actually means in the context of international relations, look at the USA and Britain. If you understood anything about what Israel has put us through in the last few decades, you wouldn't place them in that category.

lol

brain drain:

Obama acting contrary to the Israeli lobby is a good day for democracy. You know damn well that Israel has asked the US for permission to attack Iran(and for help) through secret channels, and Obama refused. That's why you've seen them trying so hard to sidestep Obama entirely. They are pandering to Republicans now, and Bibi is praying every night before bed for a Republican president, so that he can "defend Israel" at all costs... down to the very last American soldier.

Whether or not Iran gets a nuke, or whether the current negotiations are productive to that end, are separate issues entirely. If the United States decides certain actions are required to prevent nuclear proliferation in Iran, that is our decision. Israel does not get to make that decision for us.

The younger generations of Iranians are a lot more liberal, pro-western, and secular, correct? Maybe when the old guard dies, Iran will come into the fold. It's a better strategy for the USA to bet on that happening, than it is for us to be the muscle behind an Israeli attack, and end up with another Iraq.

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 06:37 PM
1. No shit. I do care about them though, because that's the only ting that matters in this world. Regardless of what you believe in, millions of people live and die under despotism and poverty, and unlikely you, thats the ONLY thing I care about. I am motivated purely by good will towards other people. Am I wrong some of the time? Of course. But my motivations are pure. Free Iran. That government has no intention of ever giving its people dignity or doing anything other than turning the Middle East into a meat grinder. I can't simply ignore the evidence that they can't be trusted with a nuke. They can't be trusted with any sort of power.

2. Sanctions were introduced on Iran because of human rights violations. Should America continue to trade with people who blatantly imprison political dissidents and suppress women? We put sanctions on the Apartheid government of South Africa, but somehow those sanctions were moral but these weren't? Please, go live in Iran. You would agree with my opinions in less than 5 minutes.

3. No one, including America, has any moral right to a nuclear weapon. But allowing proliferation in a region that has shown itself to be flat out crazy is not a rational policy, its the covering up of the absence of a policy. If Brazil asks for a nuke tomorrow, I wouldn't be worried, why the fuck would I be? But a region where Iran, Pakistan, and (next) Saudi Arabia have nuclear weapons? That's a danger not only to the people of Iran that you don't care about, it's also a threat to all life on this earth. People who think the earth is 6,000 years old and that a meteorite in Mecca that was once a pilgrimage site for pagans but now magically is the symbol of the one true god should not have the capability to eradicate all life on the planet, especially when they've proven themselves in the past of atrocities.

I'm done with the argument. I get it guys, you don't want war with Iran. No shit, who the fuck does. Nuclear proliferation is just flat out a bad idea. As evil as you think America is, it just doesn't compare to places like Russia or Iran. It really doesn't.

Human rights violations were the pretext to sanctions, just like theyve been the pretext to wars of aggression. If the word "evil" has something to do with your outlook on geopolitics and American foreign policy you are oblivious. Sorry.

This isn't about kittens and rainbows, it's about strong-arming a self-determining state into playing ball with pillaging Zionists and neocolonial Babylon.

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 06:38 PM
The younger generations of Iranians are a lot more liberal, pro-western, and secular, correct? Maybe when the old guard dies, Iran will come into the fold. It's a better strategy for the USA to bet on that happening, than it is for us to be the muscle behind an Israeli attack, and end up with another Iraq.

Yes, they are. I hope you're right. But I don't see it happening that way. People, unfortunately, don't give up power easily. I think if genuine change ever occurred, it would be crushed by the IRGC, in the same way Assad crushed the syrians.

Patriam1066
03-27-2015, 06:48 PM
Human rights violations were the pretext to sanctions, just like theyve been the pretext to wars of aggression. If the word "evil" has something to do with your outlook on geopolitics and American foreign policy you are oblivious. Sorry.

This isn't about kittens and rainbows, it's about strong-arming a self-determining state into playing ball with pillaging Zionists and neocolonial Babylon.

You win dude. I can't argue with a person who doesn't think Iran violates human rights.

Just FYI though, I grew up in Iran. You're the one who's having his views clouded by propaganda and pretext. I've seen it with my own two eyes. I remember being forced to leave my country. I hope you'll never experience the same.

"The seven Baha'is - two women and five men - were sentenced to twenty years in prison on 7 August 2010, They are prisoners of conscience, persecuted solely for exercising their right to freedom of religion. The estimated 300,000 members of Iran's Baha'i community-Iran's largest non-Muslim religious minority-are subjected to systematic persecution, including the exclusion from higher education."

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/iran/Seven-Bahai-Leaders-Given-Harsh-Prison-Sentence

Big_Japan
03-27-2015, 07:01 PM
You win dude. I can't argue with a person who doesn't think Iran violates human rights.

plz source that in my replies, did not read rest

Aviann
03-27-2015, 07:15 PM

Iranians are people like any other and the barbarism is at a minimum in comparison to other countries surrounding it, but what I don't like is religion, and Saudi Arabia. I'm talking about Iran here, not Saudi Arabia, two totally different places. If you want to talk about barbarism, what about the children that Israel kills in the surrounding areas on the daily? Churches and mosques simply show a form of tolerance. It doesn't prove that Israel is peaceful nor innocent.

However, I do not agree with the whole ordeal we are having with Iran either. I don't like Israel or Iran, but I guess you have to keep your potential high-tier enemies close.

Sidelle
03-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Im sure ill eat a ban for that one.
You seem like you're suffering from post-partum psychosis by proxy. I understand you and the wife have a new baby but the least she could do is toss you a bit of sex once in a while to keep you sweet.

You're no fun when you're grumpy.

Arteker
03-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Iranians are people like any other and the barbarism is at a minimum in comparison to other countries surrounding it, but what I don't like is religion, and Saudi Arabia. I'm talking about Iran here, not Saudi Arabia, two totally different places. If you want to talk about barbarism, what about the children that Israel kills in the surrounding areas on the daily? Churches and mosques simply show a form of tolerance. It doesn't prove that Israel is peaceful nor innocent.

However, I do not agree with the whole ordeal we are having with Iran either. I don't like Israel or Iran, but I guess you have to keep your potential high-tier enemies close.
everyone dies ina conflict perpuated by people who hide amongs common people. i has been ingaza, when kathiusas fall everywhere, and u wonder what happen when israelis do counter batery fire?.

in last 2 years more civilians and kids in gaza have died by own palestinian rockets than israel fire.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0326/689868-gaza-israel/

what about Hamas using childrens to dig their tunnels to infiltrate the wall and when they die there they are fraged by own hamas and claimed as isarael victims?

http://tabletmag.com/scroll/180400/hamas-killed-160-palestinian-children-to-build-terror-tunnels

just 3 weeks ago 3 child died and in news there where claiming murder by a patrol of israel soldiers on foot , curiously the same patrol armed with mtar rifles wich have a caliber of 5,56 x 45 OTAN,curiously 2 days later the authopsy report released by Amnesty_International showed the kids died by multiples gunshots of 7,62 mm,,,,,,, ak 47 cal wich of course is ultra common .....

Arteker
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM

saudis are backing and engaged in a full war conflict in yemen u know right? recently one of his air strikes blow up a church , 47 deads but that doesnt sell that well of course .
https://www.amnesty.org/en/articles/news/2015/03/yemen-six-children-killed-in-saudi-arabian-airstrikes/

captnamazing
03-27-2015, 08:12 PM
why are my elf pals concerned about this?

Arteker
03-27-2015, 08:22 PM

https://www.amnesty.org/en/articles/news/2015/03/iran-eye-for-an-eye-acid-retribution/
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/12/iran-s-new-gay-executions.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/03/us-iran-rights-idUSKBN0LZ19V20150303

radditsu
03-27-2015, 08:48 PM
You seem like you're suffering from post-partum psychosis by proxy. I understand you and the wife have a new baby but the least she could do is toss you a bit of sex once in a while to keep you sweet.

You're no fun when you're grumpy.

Im sorry baby. Im having trouble at work. I just need some rest.

iruinedyourday
03-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Obama is better and smarter than all of you

Estolcles
03-27-2015, 11:20 PM
why are my elf pals concerned about this?

Because Iran is full of shit, Israel is filled with MORE shit, and Obama is a turd in a toilet bowl.

AND NO ONE WILL FLUSH THE DAMN WORLD TOILET!

iruinedyourday
03-27-2015, 11:21 PM
hey I just read all the posts in here, there is a surprising majority of non asshattery in here, wow guys.