PDA

View Full Version : multiquesting cool but...

Proutos
10-03-2010, 10:30 PM
I like the idea about multiquesting since it always worked in EQ. The big problem here, i have never seen on any live or emulated server so many greedy peoples. Now the ranger run to kill Quillmane to sell the loot right to a twinked mage. Lvl 50 who camp the Ancient cyclops to sell the multiquesting Jboots. Again lvl 50 in a lvl 25-35 dungeons who kill everything to sell in EC. I started playing 3 weeks ago, i dont have the money to buy all the damn things you are selling so i would like to be able to try to get my own stock but almost all the interesting thing are camped. It was my 2 copper. ;)

Japan
10-03-2010, 10:40 PM
I like the idea about multiquesting since it always worked in EQ. The big problem here, i have never seen on any live or emulated server so many greedy peoples. Now the ranger run to kill Quillmane to sell the loot right to a twinked mage. Lvl 50 who camp the Ancient cyclops to sell the multiquesting Jboots. Again lvl 50 in a lvl 25-35 dungeons who kill everything to sell in EC. I started playing 3 weeks ago, i dont have the money to buy all the damn things you are selling so i would like to be able to try to get my own stock but almost all the interesting thing are camped. It was my 2 copper. ;)

hey just replying to let you know I didn't read your shitty almost-wall-of-text. It's more like one of those 3-foot barriers used to divide traffic in text form, really, but I'm too lazy to climb over it while I'm wearing these tight pants so I walked right on around it and kept going.

quellren
10-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Welcome to P99. This is going to come off as unnecessarily snarky and prickish, but Im going to sum up the next 3 pages of this thread:

Tough Shit. Level to 50 and do the same.

On a personal note, I hate it too. For multiple levels I stubbornly hung around Unrest with my lowbie shaman, 3 damn yard trash groups fighting over barely enough mobs for 2 groups, while some a-hole lvl 50 solo camps the Knight for a Bloodstained Tunic.
I've seen threads on the EC tunnel forum that start with MQ the cyclops ring, and literally get bumped when the OP has a 2nd and 3rd ring to MQ. Its obscene.

Sigmastorm
10-04-2010, 03:14 AM
When will you scum sucking morons realize project 99 sucks donkey balls?

You have to be a retarded retard to enjoy this piece of shit beyond lvl 49.

Stupid ass freaks ftw.

:( :( :(

Nedala
10-04-2010, 04:19 AM

Stupid ass freaks ftw.

Why are people like you still hanging out here then? I dont get it. Just GTFO if you dont like it seriously.

Mooshoo Pork
10-04-2010, 04:26 AM

Stupid ass freaks ftw.

Nice post for rants section. You would have to be retarded or have played the game already to those levels to be able to say such things.

Now like the above poster said, GTFO and let some of us like me who have never played EQ give it a try without "veterans" like you calling us things like "retarded".

Tronjer
10-04-2010, 06:30 AM
As a warrior camping OOT for AC is not really an option for me, but with MQ enabled I at least can purchase my jboots sometime.

Omnimorph
10-04-2010, 06:44 AM
I'm fine with MQing, I camped my Jboots and I didn't get exp or group in this time. So was very boring. Would rather get 8k and buy them from someone willing to vomit the time.

Stanlei
10-04-2010, 07:12 AM

Stupid ass freaks ftw.

Why are people like you still hanging out here then? I dont get it. Just GTFO if you dont like it seriously.

Nice post for rants section. You would have to be retarded or have played the game already to those levels to be able to say such things.

Now like the above poster said, GTFO and let some of us like me who have never played EQ give it a try without "veterans" like you calling us things like "retarded".

u mad bros? :confused:

Zithax
10-04-2010, 04:03 PM
You pricks are interfering with his immersion. FUCK YOU!