PDA

View Full Version : how many raid targets has dolj killed

captnamazing
03-26-2015, 01:10 PM
considering coming back to the game so I can join up with dolj... would be awesome to say fuck you to all my old friends in BDA and snipe Class R protected mobs. What's your track record now?

falkun
03-26-2015, 01:11 PM
considering coming back to the game so I can join up with dolj... would be awesome to say fuck you to all my old friends in BDA and snipe Class R protected mobs. What's your track record now?

No elaborate story involved, I call troll (or someone stole account).

Byel
03-26-2015, 01:30 PM
When calling them out while they failed at royals a week or two back while spouting his silly ass recruit spam, Hyjal claimed they got a Draco once

Rayzor84
03-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Idk but they wiped 3x to juggs last night before TMO kicked them out.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Please start more threads, I love it.

captnamazing
03-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Please start more threads, I love it.

as an officer of Dolj, why aren't you guys getting targets? I'm only joining if you represent a serious threat to class r.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 01:47 PM
as an officer of Dolj, why aren't you guys getting targets? I'm only joining if you represent a serious threat to class r.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/114/845/IM-SORRY-I-COULD-NOT-HEAR-YOU-OVER-HOW-AWESOME-I-AM.jpg

captnamazing
03-26-2015, 01:53 PM
I'm worried about you bud...
http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

"There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced. The types of delusional disorder include:
[...]Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery."

Tiggles
03-26-2015, 02:01 PM
I think zero.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 02:04 PM
I'm worried about you bud...
http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

"There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced. The types of delusional disorder include:
[...]Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery."

I'm worried about you too. There were so many choices and you chose that one?

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/narcissistic-personality-disorder

arsenalpow
03-26-2015, 02:04 PM
They've been suspended over Maestro twice. Big thangs poppin.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 02:05 PM
I think zero.

Tiggles mad cause on Bristlebane Acerer wouldn't accept a blowjob from him, it's Ok... There's lots more here that don't have standards. Take Filbus for example.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 02:14 PM

Chest scared of Dolj since... Forever.

Here's him posting on our only Raid Suspension (LAST YEAR) which was due to a gray area in the rules: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152357&highlight=Raid+Suspension

Here's BDA getting raid suspended twice, once not even a month ago:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184409&highlight=Raid+Suspension

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136235&highlight=Raid+Suspension

BDA can't even kill targets with a class C force unless they zerg the mobs down.

Here's them going to class C: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171365

And later pussing out and going back to class R: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175698

Join BDA to zerg mobs with no chance at getting anything because there's 300 other members ahead of you.

captnamazing
03-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Join BDA to zerg mobs with no chance at getting anything because there's 300 other members ahead of you.

Man, I guess Dolj really cannot provide me what I want out of this game. Even if there were 300 other representatives of my class ahead of me, we would only have to get 300 drops before I got my pixels.

Whereas, in Dolj, who cannot kill a raid target, I would -never- get loot for all my hard raiding*!

Therefore, if you're in it purely for the loot, or for the experience of downing raid mobs, BDA is infinitely better. Literally. Infinitely.

All I am asking is for you guys to prove you're a competent raid force. You'll have a level 60 warrior geared to the fucking teeth, VP key, epics, cobalt... I will come back full force. Just show me you have quality!

*Asterik because Dolj can't actually raid.

Tiggles
03-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Tiggles mad cause on Bristlebane Acerer wouldn't accept a blowjob from him, it's Ok... There's lots more here that don't have standards. Take Filbus for example.

No...I think for serious. Doljo has not killed a single raid mob.

Nightbear
03-26-2015, 02:41 PM
No...I think for serious. Doljo has not killed a single raid mob.

I saw them wipe to VS, so they've at least tried.

touchtonedialing
03-26-2015, 03:02 PM

I heard something about a whole Dolj raid getting DT'd by Sirken for training another raid half a dozen times like a week ago.

Is that what they got suspended for or is that a different thing?

Errakus
03-26-2015, 03:06 PM
I heard something about a whole Dolj raid getting DT'd by Sirken for training another raid half a dozen times like a week ago.

If they were suspended twice it would be in the Raid section and it isn't. I don't know anything about DTing via Sirken, should get him to come here and enlighten us.

I heard it was BDA training and following around Doljonijiarnimorinar after we went up in Sky when they were there.

BDA is a a playground bully, if they don't get their way they'll take their numbers and flex their "muscles". Like when Chest didn't get in Chardok that one time and he batphoned a group to come start a group at the bridge. He's a great guy.

Kushie
03-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Dude can I join Lord Bob? I am all about not killing raid targets.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Dude can I join Lord Bob? I am all about not killing raid targets.

We're still working on an agreement with the leaders of BDA on a non-aggression agreement, we haven't drafted the 10 page document.

I am sure we will come to an amicable agreement that benefits class C guilds.

Tiggles
03-26-2015, 03:17 PM
If they were suspended twice it would be in the Raid section and it isn't. I don't know anything about DTing via Sirken, should get him to come here and enlighten us.

I heard it was BDA training and following around Doljonijiarnimorinar after we went up in Sky when they were there.

BDA is a a playground bully, if they don't get their way they'll take their numbers and flex their "muscles". Like when Chest didn't get in Chardok that one time and he batphoned a group to come start a group at the bridge. He's a great guy.

Woah are we talking about Chest being a piece of human garbage or Doljo not getting any raid mobs?

Because Chest is a piece of human garbage but that doesn't change the fact that Doljo doesn't get raid mobs.

arsenalpow
03-26-2015, 03:21 PM
I vote against me being a piece of human garbage.

kaev
03-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Go back to WoW tigglypoo, they miss you

Kushie
03-26-2015, 03:30 PM
We're still working on an agreement with the leaders of BDA on a non-aggression agreement, we haven't drafted the 10 page document.

Why would you need a non-aggression agreement when you don't kill raid targets? You don't need that shit sitting in EC recruitment spamming to desperate scrubs.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 03:33 PM
Why would you need a non-aggression agreement when you don't kill raid targets? You don't need that shit sitting in EC recruitment spamming to desperate scrubs.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuQ57kX8TNaP0hHD6KbWafVgFYo2-YXpnvOWiVcVPfjpLjAc7vmw

Troubled
03-26-2015, 03:36 PM
Does this guy think he's good at RnF or something? He's basically the BurgerKing of blue.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 03:38 PM
Does this guy think he's good at RnF or something? He's basically the BurgerKing of blue.

Successfully got BDA back into thread.

http://meme-lol.com/wp-content/uploads/meme/2014/04/GIF-Big-Bag-of-Popcorn.gif

ArumTP
03-26-2015, 03:40 PM
They haven't. All they do is beat up on the equivalent of puppy guilds on this server.

They could have given up on fighting the man, settled out and picked up a nice Sunday sky raid slot. Geared up, learned together, and actually become a viable guild.

I'm not even certain members have gotten a full suit of gear or single sky quest completed.

kurtis
03-26-2015, 03:40 PM

Dolji isn't the only guild to mass recruit scrubs in EC recently

Byel
03-26-2015, 05:11 PM
True story. About a month ago Asgard and another guild, iirc it was AG found ourselves in fear together both wanting to clear. We ended up working together w a few randoms along for the ride. Of course tear drops and because we are both capable guilds noone needed. We give it to the anon fatty shaman and soon after looting he takes off anon revealing his doljotard tag...so embarrassed by his misfortune of finding himself in p99s comedic relief guild, the three stouges of pixels that he had to hide in order to see content past KC.

I ask you new players and guild misfits..is this the kind of guild you want? A guild who is lead by a delusional fuck up and fielding by a band of misfit scrubs who can't even clear planar content.. So socially awkward that they can't even get along w a server full of mmo nerds stuck in 1999? If yes, by all means join doljo. Have fun wasting your time harassing guilds w a raid force of 15.

Troubled
03-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Successfully got BDA back into thread.

The one we started. GJ.

Samoht
03-26-2015, 05:32 PM
True story. About a month ago Asgard and another guild, iirc it was AG found ourselves in fear together both wanting to clear. We ended up working together w a few randoms along for the ride. Of course tear drops and because we are both capable guilds noone needed. We give it to the anon fatty shaman and soon after looting he takes off anon revealing his doljotard tag...so embarrassed by his misfortune of finding himself in p99s comedic relief guild, the three stouges of pixels that he had to hide in order to see content past KC.

I ask you new players and guild misfits..is this the kind of guild you want? A guild who is lead by a delusional fuck up and fielding by a band of misfit scrubs who can't even clear planar content.. So socially awkward that they can't even get along w a server full of mmo nerds stuck in 1999? If yes, by all means join doljo. Have fun wasting your time harassing guilds w a raid force of 15.

/guildstatus works

jpetrick
03-26-2015, 05:39 PM

This story made me just a little bit sad.

Byel
03-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Of course Sam. It's not the point like there was some big heist of something needed.. it was a item noone cared about awarding to a random. That just got noticed afterwards and brought many laughs. Thought I would share since their leaders like to pretend their competent and in any way relevant or a threat to the non existent rotation

Detoxx
03-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Doljo has killed as much as BDA did pre-2014.

Archalen
03-26-2015, 06:20 PM

This is definitely true Sirken DTed Dolj members in Hate a while ago it was hilarious.

kaev
03-26-2015, 06:41 PM
Doljo has killed as much as BDA did pre-2014.

Dude, when you post an out-and-out fabrication you're supposed to start a thread with it, not waste it on page 4. Didn't Tigglypoo teach you scrubs anything before he oozed on back to WoW? So very disappointing. :(

Troubled
03-26-2015, 06:55 PM
This is definitely true Sirken DTed Dolj members in Hate a while ago it was hilarious.

http://i.imgur.com/1iaLAPT.jpg

leewong
03-26-2015, 07:04 PM

Pretty fucking sad if true.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 08:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1iaLAPT.jpg

Looks like BDA trained Doljon at Hate entrance to me. Spin it how you want. Easy to zerg content with 100 people isn't it?

arsenalpow
03-26-2015, 08:17 PM
Looks like BDA trained Doljon at Hate entrance to me. Spin it how you want. Easy to zerg content with 100 people isn't it?

Except we have bind sight FRAPS of your training monks, plus Sirken watching it all go down invis before he started lighting fools up.

touchtonedialing
03-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Except we have bind sight FRAPS of your training monks, plus Sirken watching it all go down invis before he started lighting fools up.

They got suspended for it or what? Just the trainers?

jpetrick
03-26-2015, 08:30 PM

This dude must just be Hyjal on another account. No one is this crazy except him.

touchtonedialing
03-26-2015, 08:32 PM
This dude must just be Hyjal on another account. No one is this crazy except him.

Thats seriously what I was thinking, not to mention Hyjal hasnt said anything and he cant keep his mouth shut anytime iv ever seen him.

Maybe Hyjal doesnt know he posts here? He cant possibly know he post here.

Hes an idiot but he cant be dumb enough to let you keep posting in RnF.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 08:39 PM

Nope. Not Hyjal. Check my post history.

Also why weren't we raid suspended for training then. Oh wait, cause we weren't.

Perhaps you have fraps but you didn't petition because it was you training us and knew eventually you could zerg the zone down anyway.

Troubled
03-26-2015, 09:36 PM
Nope. Not Hyjal. Check my post history.

Also why weren't we raid suspended for training then. Oh wait, cause we weren't.

Perhaps you have fraps but you didn't petition because it was you training us and knew eventually you could zerg the zone down anyway.

;)

Errakus
03-26-2015, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the vague confirmation. I <3 BDA forever.

Troubled
03-26-2015, 09:46 PM
If that's what you think I was implying.

Troubled
03-26-2015, 09:50 PM

Vyal was pretty fucked up in the head.

Errakus
03-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Yea that Vyal guy... He was a weird one.

jpetrick
03-26-2015, 11:21 PM
Vyal was pretty fucked up in the head.

He has a substance abuse problem unfortunately.

Troubled
03-27-2015, 12:13 AM
He has a substance abuse problem unfortunately.

That explains it, and yes that's definitely unfortunate.

Ersuvus
03-27-2015, 03:28 PM
I was that fatty troll shaman. Thanks for the tear guys <3. Soon after getting said tear I left Dolj cause I didnt want to lose it on a failed rakashaka fight.

Ersuvus
03-27-2015, 08:53 PM

Was Asgard and Moonlight Crusaders, I remember because I was that fat troll shaman. I was so stoked to get that tear, and I really appreciate it to this day. However, after receiving said tear I became anxious, worried about its well being. I ended up leaving Dolj because I felt it would have been a failed attempt on Lord Rakashaka and I would have lost said tear. Since then, I've been living it up like a boss. Freedom.

captnamazing
03-27-2015, 08:57 PM
Was Asgard and Moonlight Crusaders, I remember because I was that fat troll shaman. I was so stoked to get that tear, and I really appreciate it to this day. However, after receiving said tear I became anxious, worried about its well being. I ended up leaving Dolj because I felt it would have been a failed attempt on Lord Rakashaka and I would have lost said tear. Since then, I've been living it up like a boss. Freedom.

http://i.giphy.com/Jf4FBs6JZhvKU.gif

Did you get your spear?

Ersuvus
03-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Yessir!
Pras Moonlight Crusaders before they imploded

Errakus
03-28-2015, 12:21 AM
Yessir!
Pras Moonlight Crusaders before they imploded

They merged with Dolj if that's what You mean by imploded.

Byel
03-28-2015, 01:05 AM
Glad to hear you got your spear. Was not a attack at you, only a example of the dysfunction of Doljo. Glad to hear you wised up though!

And yes tankzor, I think that fits the description of imploding.

Ersuvus
03-28-2015, 03:28 AM
They merged with Dolj if that's what You mean by imploded.

Almost a truthful claim, but there wasnt an official merger. Most the raid force is probably in Rampage now. Getting a few left over members at the end of a guild dieing is hardly a merger, but it kinda fits for yall.

I didn't take it as an attack at all. To be honest, I was randomly invited in EC and once I got the tear and requested help it throughout the rest of the process it was seldomly there. Every time I reached out for assistance from other folks, shout out to Florid, it was consistently reinforced that there were more negatives associated with Doljo. To each their own. Kharma will catch up with you guys for how you treat 'lesser' guilds even though you 'aim' to harm the 'greater' guilds. Theres no longevity in that style of play and inevitably they will peter out. Their members may get some loot, grats, but when the nerd rage runs out of steam all you're going to hear from the next guild you apply to is ......oh you were with them

Plus the name looks stupid as hell with classic guild tag location. 2 tiers ftw.