PDA

View Full Version : The Old Steel warrior stuff.

radditsu
03-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Site dont work no mo. Does anybody have any info about warrior hate generation in the PoP era?

Wayback machine is a spotty sombitch about it.

maerilith
03-24-2015, 10:33 PM
pity reply

maerilith
03-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Pity reply again. Sucks to be U \( ̄<  ̄)>

Big_Japan
03-25-2015, 04:37 PM
your body is bangin baby i love it when you flaunt it time 2 give it 2 daddy ***** now tell me how u want it

radditsu
03-25-2015, 07:01 PM
By the two ignored posts. Anx the slack jawed faggotry (according to Jessie Ventura) i guess not.

I just wanted proc rates and hate on procs on PoP weapons. Ce la vie.

Go fuck yourself

Arteker
03-26-2015, 02:18 PM
drop me a pm and i will help you with it. anyways back in pop proc rate was highly changed by aas

Nisse
03-26-2015, 04:54 PM
=( The Steel Warrior has been steadily wishing me a happy birthday for like a decade, now who will? WHO?

pasi
03-26-2015, 05:53 PM
Ok, attempting to bring this out of RnF. I'll try to keep this easily readable.

There's basically 6 types of hate procs.

1) Straight up hate procs. These are procs like Enraging Blow that are straight up Hate. These give a hate value equal to what the effect says. So, if a spell increases hate by 500, each proc is 500 hate.

2) Direct Damage. These give hate equal to 1:1 for the damage. So a proc for 175 damage gives 175 hate.

3) [Proc] Stuns. The approximate hate value for a stun component is 400 hate. So, a proc with even a 0.1 second stun gives 400 hate.

4) Runes. These give hate for mobs with aggro on you in a 2:1 ratio. So, a rune proc for 100 damage will increase hate by 200 on all mobs currently aggroed to you.

5) Debuffs. This is an umbrella category where the individual procs will vary greatly. In terms of weapon procs, you could lump snares, slows, and AC debuffs into this category. For PoP, theres not a ton of weapons that fall into this category. It's basically Vanazir and that's it. Jagged Onyx Staff in GoD brings Frostbite. Frostbite was around 560 hate per proc. Vanazir was around 700-800 hate per proc.

6) Poison/Disease counters. Not hugely relevant in PoP either. Fist of Bertoxx is all I can think of.

These all combine in an additive fashion. So, a proc like Anger (Dark Blade of the Warlord) which looks like this:

1: Stun (1.00 sec/68)
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 100
3: Increase Hate by 650

Would be 400 + 100 + 650 = 1150 hate.

Proc rates are pretty easy to look up on lucy. In the PoP era, you'd basically be looking at DBotW and Bloodfrenzy being ridiculously strong. Combat Effects and AAs like weapon affinity will increase procs per minute. Dexterity does this as well, but that goes without saying.

Hate from melee is more or less DMG + DMG Bonus per swing attempted (hit or miss doesnt matter).

Mods like Echo of Anger (found on the PoP class BP and far more commonly on the GoD gauntlets) multiply all hate. The SK Voice line does the same.

Some good reads if you have the time:
http://giline.versus.jp/shiden/stun_e.htm
http://giline.versus.jp/shiden/melee_e.htm

pasi
03-26-2015, 06:02 PM
drop me a pm and i will help you with it. anyways back in pop proc rate was highly changed by aas

I can vouch for Arteker. Or if Treats or Koros decide to rear their heads around here. They're all pretty sound on EQ mechanics.

radditsu
03-26-2015, 08:41 PM
Ok, attempting to bring this out of RnF. I'll try to keep this easily readable.

There's basically 6 types of hate procs.

1) Straight up hate procs. These are procs like Enraging Blow that are straight up Hate. These give a hate value equal to what the effect says. So, if a spell increases hate by 500, each proc is 500 hate.

2) Direct Damage. These give hate equal to 1:1 for the damage. So a proc for 175 damage gives 175 hate.

3) [Proc] Stuns. The approximate hate value for a stun component is 400 hate. So, a proc with even a 0.1 second stun gives 400 hate.

4) Runes. These give hate for mobs with aggro on you in a 2:1 ratio. So, a rune proc for 100 damage will increase hate by 200 on all mobs currently aggroed to you.

5) Debuffs. This is an umbrella category where the individual procs will vary greatly. In terms of weapon procs, you could lump snares, slows, and AC debuffs into this category. For PoP, theres not a ton of weapons that fall into this category. It's basically Vanazir and that's it. Jagged Onyx Staff in GoD brings Frostbite. Frostbite was around 560 hate per proc. Vanazir was around 700-800 hate per proc.

6) Poison/Disease counters. Not hugely relevant in PoP either. Fist of Bertoxx is all I can think of.

These all combine in an additive fashion. So, a proc like Anger (Dark Blade of the Warlord) which looks like this:

1: Stun (1.00 sec/68)
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 100
3: Increase Hate by 650

Would be 400 + 100 + 650 = 1150 hate.

Proc rates are pretty easy to look up on lucy. In the PoP era, you'd basically be looking at DBotW and Bloodfrenzy being ridiculously strong. Combat Effects and AAs like weapon affinity will increase procs per minute. Dexterity does this as well, but that goes without saying.

Hate from melee is more or less DMG + DMG Bonus per swing attempted (hit or miss doesnt matter).

Mods like Echo of Anger (found on the PoP class BP and far more commonly on the GoD gauntlets) multiply all hate. The SK Voice line does the same.

Some good reads if you have the time:
http://giline.versus.jp/shiden/stun_e.htm
http://giline.versus.jp/shiden/melee_e.htm

You are now on my cool guy list. You are now spared forever from my rapier wit. I did notice some of the procs in lucy give negative numbers in the base tables...which confused me. And it does not look like much has changed in the....dozen(jesus) ish years since PoP.

radditsu
03-26-2015, 08:43 PM
Also how do mobs process hate when they are immune? Do they apply full hate or just a base aggro amount?

pasi
03-26-2015, 09:22 PM
Immune is still the same hate. Same thing with resists.

Cecily
03-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Thank you. That was something I've been wondering for a long time.