PDA

View Full Version : Pras Sikorsky

Tiggles
03-24-2015, 06:32 PM
Sikorsky has deputized me as official anon troll account hunter of RNF. All Anon accounts are to be banned on site TMO_SO_IMMERSED and TMOCHEERLEADER have already been banned along with Clownguild.

Rampage can no longer post on RNF unless they are using their real forum accounts.

Hopefully this will improve the quality of RNF in the future or it will go to show that Rampage is just a bunch of cowards.

captnamazing
03-24-2015, 06:36 PM
tiggles is not the hero that RNF deserves
but that it needs
because he's fat

radditsu
03-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Tiggles. Its a reach . And not funny

Cecily
03-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Dammit. We've all tried being fat and it doesn't solve anything. We need to rethink our strategy.

captnamazing
03-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Dammit. We've all tried being fat and it doesn't solve anything. We need to rethink our strategy.

get into aggressive veganism

indiscriminate_hater
03-24-2015, 06:42 PM
can we keep hasbinfat?

radditsu
03-24-2015, 06:55 PM

I am just a little depressed since the 11 month old came about. Ill snap back

Nirgon
03-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Phil u wanna start?

Vianna
03-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Phil u wanna start?

Isn't he an anon account too ?

Nirgon
03-24-2015, 08:48 PM
?

Tiggles
03-24-2015, 08:53 PM
Isn't he an anon account too ?

No. only Rampage has anon accounts.

Vianna
03-24-2015, 09:15 PM
I was talking about the Phil guy. Not you Nirgon. Looking at his posts he just trolls one guild.

kotton05
03-25-2015, 12:34 PM
The anon forum troll.

IB started the whole no rnf thing then quickly in game banter was squelched too. This spawned more anon accounts than ever. Now instead of being slightly accountable for their posts ib had more anon trolls spreading filth than any guild has ever had on this server. get them all tiggles and expose their shameful identities.

triad
03-25-2015, 12:52 PM
The anon forum troll.

IB started the whole no rnf thing then quickly in game banter was squelched too. This spawned more anon accounts than ever. Now instead of being slightly accountable for their posts ib had more anon trolls spreading filth than any guild has ever had on this server. get them all tiggles and expose their shameful identities.

yea cuz its not like tiggles didnt lie jsut yesterday about hyjal ban.... its sad.. get a life

kotton05
03-25-2015, 01:25 PM
yea cuz its not like tiggles didnt lie jsut yesterday about hyjal ban.... its sad.. get a life

You're fucking stupid apparently. GG

kotton05
03-25-2015, 01:31 PM
How could you not see what I was getting at...

triad
03-25-2015, 01:38 PM
You're fucking stupid apparently. GG

so hostile

White Ranger Revival
03-25-2015, 01:40 PM
Pras

Swish
03-25-2015, 02:04 PM
Tiggles = Sikorsky

http://media.giphy.com/media/zLl6GrTAVpRja/giphy.gif

Samoht
03-25-2015, 02:06 PM
^ hah he wishes

quido
03-25-2015, 02:31 PM
I think the policy is fucking stupid.

Troll accounts aren't allowed? What the fuck is this shit? Troll accounts provide some of the most enjoyable entertainment these forums have to offer. The fact that they are prohibited is absurd and stupid.

We should be working to abolish such an idiotic rule instead of using it to tattle on everyone. Jesus fucking christ.

Swish
03-25-2015, 02:32 PM
Made one a while back, Sikorsky banned it before I even got to post on it.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3494/3929901468_b01941352a.jpg

quido
03-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Whatever it is, it's better than that retard Guineapig.

Disallowing troll accounts (like there isn't already 3000 of them here) is beyond stupid though. What the fuck do the mods think they are really accomplishing other than ruining some fun? We're still all going to look like retards posting here. Who gives a shit if an account is someone we know or someone we don't know?

quido
03-25-2015, 02:51 PM
sounds like a mad bad sad fat anonymous troll account - impending doom, my friend

quido
03-25-2015, 02:56 PM
I am fucking furious all the time. 100% serious always.

kotton05
03-25-2015, 03:35 PM
I am fucking furious all the time. 100% serious always.

100% serious about 200% of the time. Don't fuck with jeremy... Anyway

Now Phil you're absolutely right on the two types of accounts but you're wrong about tiggles, everybody doesn't hate him and I, once like you , loathed his troll abilities. But he never kept his identity hidden so I often held him in higher regard than an anon account and often enjoyed his remarks since I could also mess with him in game...

Fast forward to today rnf is a mere shadow of its once great glory days. Wonder if that spark will ever happen again. GG jenifer Lawrence

Nirgon
03-25-2015, 03:44 PM
lots of games have forums accounts tied to in game accounts with punishments reflecting upon both

p99 should be no different

Nirgon
03-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Bring back thread tags, at least to the red section pls

Rampage
03-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Rampage can no longer post on RNF

Where is your God now?

kurtis
03-25-2015, 05:19 PM
100% serious about 200% of the time. Don't fuck with jeremy... Anyway

Now Phil you're absolutely right on the two types of accounts but you're wrong about tiggles, everybody doesn't hate him and I, once like you , loathed his troll abilities. But he never kept his identity hidden so I often held him in higher regard than an anon account and often enjoyed his remarks since I could also mess with him in game...

Fast forward to today rnf is a mere shadow of its once great glory days. Wonder if that spark will ever happen again. GG jenifer Lawrence

A TMObro sticking up for Tiggles. Shocker.

We'll be rid of him soon enough when he migrates over to Red to kill the mobs he's lacking on blue.

Samoht
03-25-2015, 05:22 PM

We'll be rid of him soon enough when he migrates over to Red to kill the mobs he's lacking on blue.

he's demanded they PL him first tho

can we get a progress update?

please let me know what i can do to help

Sikorsky
03-25-2015, 05:31 PM
WTS loot rights to my list of troll accounts associated to real accounts, PST.

(I'm joking, but it would be awesome!)

P.S. "Accounts created for the sole purpose of trolling" not being allowed was a collective decision from the staff, not just me. In other words, we're tired of the anonymous trolls. RnF away, but have some balls and use your in-game associated account.... thats where the RnF threads get really good, IMO :)

kotton05
03-25-2015, 05:32 PM

I'd stick up for you too if you want:)

kotton05
03-25-2015, 05:44 PM
P.S. "Accounts created for the sole purpose of trolling" not being allowed was a collective decision from the staff, not just me. In other words, we're tired of the anonymous trolls. RnF away, but have some balls and use your in-game associated account.... thats where the RnF threads get really good, IMO :)

You're the embodiment of all that is a good forum mod. Where were you years ago.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Given that playing a collection of pixels named "Eruption Brownsound" and also using that as your forumquest moniker still basically leaves you.... pretty damn anonymous .... people who can't even use their in-game pixel name have major issues with just saying what's on their mind, imo. If you want to trash something in rnf, do it. No need to hide. As Guido said, we all eventually turn in to idiots here, so fear not. This ship of fools is first class fuckery, so wear that name tag with pride, Eruption Brownsound.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60636575.jpg

(bonus forumquest points for EVH reference + classy film reference?)

Pint
03-25-2015, 06:07 PM

hell yea, great move.

Merekai
03-25-2015, 06:47 PM
While Tiggles is capable of posting some mildly entertaining threads from time to time, I never believe a single word of his that I hear on stream or read on these forums. Doubt we'd have any mildly entertaining posts from him if he did decide to drop a truth bomb, so keep on keepin on man.

Chevey

Cecily
03-25-2015, 07:41 PM
The real point is unless your a clever troll, your boring as fuck and unoriginal because all this shit has been done before since 1999. Regardless if you are an anon troll or a non anon troll, your boring.

Agreed. At least you're doing something original. Calling RnF boring. Ground breaking stuff man.

radditsu
03-25-2015, 08:48 PM
I like to think i post original content that is sharp and effervescent as always.

Estolcles
03-25-2015, 11:57 PM
I like to think i post original content that is sharp and effervescent as always.

None of it is MLP:FIM related, so I think you're in the clear.

Lazie
03-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Agreed. At least you're doing something original. Calling RnF boring. Ground breaking stuff man.

He's doing it in paragraph form. That's his contribution.

Tiggles
03-26-2015, 07:48 PM
I'd take that contribution over being a faggot who jumped ship for the merge, started getting owned in VP, quit because his guild wasn't getting mobs, TMO started doing better, came back, starting posting and TMO dick riding under some anon account, guild probably made fun of him for it, then went back to not posting "anon." These are the people that make up your guild. How's that for a paragraph and ground breaking for you or are you so dense you still don't comprehend that?

I also want to point out your a dumb ass hypocrite because you post like 50 times a day. 1 paragraph once a day or 50 posts a day....take your pick. And yes, I am frothing at the mouth right now.

radditsu
03-26-2015, 08:51 PM
None of it is MLP:FIM related, so I think you're in the clear.

Pinky Pie so random?

Signal
03-27-2015, 04:32 AM
I'd take that contribution over being a faggot who jumped ship for the merge, started getting owned in VP, quit because his guild wasn't getting mobs, TMO started doing better, came back, starting posting and TMO dick riding under some anon account, guild probably made fun of him for it, then went back to not posting "anon." These are the people that make up your guild. How's that for a paragraph and ground breaking for you or are you so dense you still don't comprehend that?

I also want to point out your a dumb ass hypocrite because you post like 50 times a day. 1 paragraph once a day or 50 posts a day....take your pick. And yes, I am frothing at the mouth right now.

See Cecily. Paragraphs of retardation.

Signal
03-27-2015, 04:32 AM
I am still not back btw Phil not playing anyway. A lot of us aren't.