PDA

View Full Version : 46 cleric lfguild

dillweed
03-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Herro,

I'm looking for a guild with a set schedule of times to do shit with. I'm interested in logging on when i'm not at work 2-ish nights a week and helping out with pvp/stuffs/raids. That being said I have zero interest in poopsocking your vent channel hoping for shit to pop off as I am a normal adult who cannot play more than a few hours at a time.

PvE-wise i'm more concerned with downing content that I never got to do when I was a little dickhead child than I am about getting Kunark gear.

PM Me. Chars listed below.

53 ranger (stripped)
46 cleric (main)
38 ench
36 necro (alt)

Nirgon
03-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Got a cleric epic right here

Samsung
03-23-2015, 11:19 AM
pst me for more info. I am one of the top pvping clerics and I can help you become a better pvper in the process we have power leveling xp groups for new recruits and a cleric epic is easy to get, don't let Nirgon fool you, these guys are looking for warm bodies, we will actually teach you how to become a better player.

Nirgon
03-23-2015, 11:29 AM
naw he was trying to cleric nuke bards during pvp

stay away from the revultant rat

dis_mornin
03-23-2015, 11:35 AM
we will actually teach you how to become a better player.

Thought all the humor was gone from these forums.. guess I was wrong cause dis is hilarious

Guido
03-23-2015, 12:02 PM
pst me for more info. I am one of the top pvping clerics and I can help you become a better pvper in the process we have power leveling xp groups for new recruits and a cleric epic is easy to get, don't let Nirgon fool you, these guys are looking for warm bodies, we will actually teach you how to become a better player.

pras azrael

Nirgon
03-23-2015, 12:22 PM
We will teach you how to serve King Tormax and give you items

MavstabYoudead
03-23-2015, 12:34 PM
We will teach you how to serve King Tormax and give you items

can you teach something you guys are going to be learning for the first time?

Nirgon
03-23-2015, 12:36 PM
can you teach something you guys are going to be learning for the first time?

?

Killed ToV dragons, Tunare and AoW on beta

Killed ToV dragons on live / eq live test with in era gear to give parses to glorious Lady Angel Nilberg for development of great classic server

Have master plan for Velious launch

I'd say I been around da block

tl;dr - ?

Samsung
03-23-2015, 12:39 PM
Welcome Dill to Azrael, looking forward to training and helping you become the best possible player you can be.

Close this thread boys, he made his decision.

Videri
03-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Hi, <Fresh> raids Fri-Sat-Sun evenings. We've got a skilled and friendly crew of 46+ raiders and a calm, downright professional TeamSpeak channel. You are welcome to join us and see how you like us. I'll send you a PM with more details.

We can't field the numbers <Holocaust> can, and many of our members lack the years of gear <Azrael> and <Friends> and the top <Holocaust> players have, but we are moving onward and upward together, getting stronger all the time. To be frank, I think it's going to be a tough journey to come from behind against these other guilds; but I view that as an inspiring and awesome quest. The server should not be controlled by the Zerg nor by the established dynasty. If you want to be part of something meaningful and help bring balance to Red99, join <Fresh>.

Edit: I'm concerned I'm making it seem like we are merely crawling along. Far from it. We are getting dragons, loot, and epics. I estimate 6-12 raids per weekend. Players can experience Everquest with <Fresh>. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if we are better able to support our members since Holo has so many mouths to feed.

Above all, I recommend you group with members of a couple guilds and get to know them a little bit. I think you'll find <Fresh> members focused on having fun, being courteous, and advancing as players.

Efwan
03-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Welcome to Azrael hope ya enjoy it there man.

Also videri is on this server now? Oo

Nirgon
03-23-2015, 01:45 PM
The guy said maybe to Az

Sektor better be glad his nose doesn't grow

Shit would be 20 iksar lengths

Ragnaros
03-23-2015, 01:55 PM
I would just like to point out during that sky video sektor did the following)
Clicked his spell gems
Tried to melee other clerics
Tried to cleric nuke a bard
No usage of assist keys of other teams heavy melees
Didnt have ANY target or assist keys whatsoever
Jumped off of sky with 1 DA left, full life and 75% mana
I would also like to point out that this user has 5 level 60s banned from the use of RMT both as a seller and buyer, do you really want to associate with him?

Eslade
03-23-2015, 02:04 PM
Clicked his spell gems
I would also like to point out that this user has 5 level 60s banned from the use of RMT both as a seller and buyer, do you really want to associate with him?

mad

Ragnaros
03-23-2015, 02:06 PM
mad

Sad bad fat lonely
1 kidney
Hehehehe

Eslade
03-23-2015, 02:07 PM
Sad bad fat lonely 3 kidneys
Hehehehe

ftfy

Samsung
03-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Clicked his spell gems

I have greatly improved from all of the following and got rid of all bad habits thanks to that video.

I have plenty of experience and as bad as my setup was everytime I pvped with Ragnaros he never died on my watch, now that my UI setup and my entire setup are all hotkey based I haven't let anyone on my watch die (with the exception of any pvp skirmish with more than 20 players and being the only healer)

Now Ragnaros is a very immature kid and represents a lot of the character these Holocaust members are. I wont get into things he's done because it's not important. What's important is you made the right choice and you or any new player wont regret.

dillweed
03-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Apparently a low playtime poorly geared healer is in high demand these days. Thanks for all the PM's and comments and promises of golden pixel showers and virgins in the afterlife.

Still at twerk. I will make a series of flow charts when I get home to decide who my very best new friends will be and who will have my everlasting penis allegiance.

Pikrib
03-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Hey bud i'm speaking from personal experience here (I've hung from so many guild's nuts on this server that I have the hand strength of a gorilla) when I say both major guilds are pretty shitty about handing out peridots/peridot cash. Bug them early and bug them often for peridots or you will lose cash playing a cleric. I would suggest hanging out in each of their TS's before you app.

Good luck

Humerox
03-23-2015, 07:50 PM
<Fresh> has always taken care of my cleric. People tend to forget if not reminded but we pass gem drops and such on the regular to our clerics.

we take care of our people

Colgate
03-26-2015, 04:22 AM
Hey bud i'm speaking from personal experience here (I've hung from so many guild's nuts on this server that I have the hand strength of a gorilla) when I say both major guilds are pretty shitty about handing out peridots/peridot cash. Bug them early and bug them often for peridots or you will lose cash playing a cleric. I would suggest hanging out in each of their TS's before you app.

Good luck

i think you came to like two raids ever on pikrib and don't recall you ever asking for peridot funds

we give our dedicated clerics/enchanters several thousand platinum worth of peridots quite frequently

Jimmybones
03-26-2015, 04:40 AM
I have greatly improved from all of the following and got rid of all bad habits thanks to that video.

I have plenty of experience and as bad as my setup was everytime I pvped with Ragnaros he never died on my watch, now that my UI setup and my entire setup are all hotkey based I haven't let anyone on my watch die (with the exception of any pvp skirmish with more than 20 players and being the only healer)

Now Ragnaros is a very immature kid and represents a lot of the character these Holocaust members are. I wont get into things he's done because it's not important. What's important is you made the right choice and you or any new player wont regret.

you have 3 kills in 4 months

Sektor
03-26-2015, 07:41 AM
you have 3 kills in 4 months

Cleric nukes no longer work, it's very hard to get kills anymore. Check Samsung's K/D ratio it's a little better.

Terpuntine
03-26-2015, 10:24 AM
I am one of the top pvping clerics and I can help you become a better pvper

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-11455-Emma-Watson-LOL-gif-Imgur-Tumb-v3i5.gif

dillweed
03-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Look...you pimps better shape up or I may just start crootin'

The cleric is looking just like Prince these days could easily start <The Revolution>

And speaking of cleric nukes I didn't even buy mine...I don't want or need them. Check my r99pvp record and you will see the sort of respect i've already commanded all the way from levels 1-50.

(I would take a screenshot of my actual guy but he isn't doing photos at the moment)

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2uo74mf.jpg

Samsung
03-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Look...you pimps better shape up or I may just start crootin'

The cleric is looking just like Prince these days could easily start <The Revolution>

And speaking of cleric nukes I didn't even buy mine...I don't want or need them. Check my r99pvp record and you will see the sort of respect i've already commanded all the way from levels 1-50.

(I would take a screenshot of my actual guy but he isn't doing photos at the moment)

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2uo74mf.jpg

lol my naga

HippoNipple
03-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Clicked his spell gems

I was really surprised when that video came out. Not sure why this guy tries to broadcast how bad he is. No wonder all the good players from Azrael left. How many chars full of raid gear has this guy wasted for guilds that could have gone to good players?

Sektor
03-26-2015, 03:22 PM
I was really surprised when that video came out. Not sure why this guy tries to broadcast how bad he is. No wonder all the good players from Azrael left. How many chars full of raid gear has this guy wasted for guilds that could have gone to good players?

Who are you?