PDA

View Full Version : amigod

Shannacore
10-03-2010, 12:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xDaddysxLittlexDefectx/IMAG0254.jpg?t=1286080437

2 chopped mangos
6ish chopped strawberries
1/4 cup (homemade) simple syrup
1 juiced lime
Ice
An unmeasured ungodly amount of tequila
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Shannacore
10-03-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm not sure why I put all my posts in rants and flames. HM.

Eternal-Elf
10-03-2010, 12:40 AM
you crave attention in the real world, however since you get none...you choose to come here and post on everything you see hoping that you can find the connection to another living being?

eh?

baub
10-03-2010, 12:42 AM
no coaster??!?!?!?!?

Shannacore
10-03-2010, 12:42 AM
you crave attention in the real world, however since you get none...you choose to come here and post on everything you see hoping that you can find the connection to another living being?

eh?

you are dumb, just fyi

Shannacore
10-03-2010, 12:43 AM
no coaster??!?!?!?!?

fuck!

purist
10-03-2010, 12:50 AM
you are dumb, just fyi

he is right though, just fyi

Chrisjag92
10-03-2010, 01:06 AM

eh?

lmfao quoted for the absolute truth

taxi2
10-03-2010, 01:37 AM
That drinks looks good, its my favorite kind of drinks, girly drinks

taxi2
10-03-2010, 01:38 AM
and im drunk, so its lookin even better

taxi2
10-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Cruelty is like a badge of merit in this here internet! I hear its like an incubator for sociopathic morons, just something i heard though

Shannacore
10-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Haters gonna hate~

xshayla701
10-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Haters gonna hate~

h8rs gonna h8

that looks so good.

YendorLootmonkey
10-03-2010, 03:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xDaddysxLittlexDefectx/IMAG0254.jpg?t=1286080437

2 chopped mangos
1 juiced lime
Ice
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Looks like a frosty glass of pepto bismol!

Sigmastorm
10-03-2010, 04:07 AM
drunk bitch zippin on tequila and lime

Abacab niggah
10-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Did you take your one-a-day today?

Shannacore
10-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Did you take your one-a-day today?

With a glass of OJ~

Seaweedpimp
10-03-2010, 06:11 PM
AKA screwdriver.

fishingme
10-03-2010, 08:23 PM
he is right though, just fyi

and purist is right about being right about a completely correct dude being right

Stanlei
10-05-2010, 04:47 AM
and purist is right about being right about a completely correct dude being right

This

Daldolma
10-05-2010, 05:30 AM
This is Rants n Flames. If you start a thread with insufficiently humorous content for people to rant and/or flame about, you will get bashed for wasting everyone's time/being unfunny/craving attention/etc.

A blended fruity, icy, pink drink with tequila in it isn't funny when the person drinking it is a 20 year old girl. Now if a 280-pound behemoth with a scraggly beard and a negative disposition was drinking it, that would be kind of funny. But alas, that's not the case. Long story short, this thread could only have gone one way from inception, so don't blame the ranters. People don't come to Rants n Flames to discuss the pro's and con's of strawberry-mango-tequila slush.

Aum
10-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Now if a 280-pound behemoth with a scraggly beard and a negative disposition was drinking it, that would be kind of funny.

So the only thing missing is the beard?

Recipe for a fat girl.

Wizerud
10-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Should be in Off-topic.

Oh wait, no-one reads that.

Sigmastorm
10-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Atleast it seems like the drunk bitch is busy playing WoW.

Well you can only hope so.

fishingme
10-05-2010, 02:30 PM
This is Rants n Flames. If you start a thread with insufficiently humorous content for people to rant and/or flame about, you will get bashed for wasting everyone's time/being unfunny/craving attention/etc.

A blended fruity, icy, pink drink with tequila in it isn't funny when the person drinking it is a 20 year old girl. Now if a 280-pound behemoth with a scraggly beard and a negative disposition was drinking it, that would be kind of funny. But alas, that's not the case. Long story short, this thread could only have gone one way from inception, so don't blame the ranters. People don't come to Rants n Flames to discuss the pro's and con's of strawberry-mango-tequila slush.

Well, at least you were correct on describing most of her. Not sure she has a beard though, but I guess that with how much she loves them that she's probably taking hormones to grow one =)

Shannacore
10-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Correct, I am 280 pounds and am in the process of growing a beard.

:rolleyes:

purist
10-05-2010, 03:37 PM

*starts to slow clap, gradually building to a roaring applause*

Messianic
10-05-2010, 03:54 PM

1) One-A-Days are okay, but if you want well-sourced multivitamins, try this:

http://www.amazon.com/TwinLab-Multi-Vitamin-Supplement-Capsules-180-Count/dp/B00005313P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1286308306&sr=8-1

That's the with iron variety...because you're a woman and all...

2) Chlorox wipes at your computer desk?

3) No ergo keyboard? Get with the program!

Shannacore
10-05-2010, 04:06 PM

http://www.amazon.com/TwinLab-Multi-Vitamin-Supplement-Capsules-180-Count/dp/B00005313P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1286308306&sr=8-1

2) Chlorox wipes at your computer desk?

3) No ergo keyboard? Get with the program!

1. I take a seperate iron/calcium supplament! And these were on sale. Yay cheap things
2. The clorox wipes are in the kitchen!! My computer (for now) is sitting at the bar area that looks into it.
3. I know, ugh. I'm using the keyboard that came with my shitty all-in-one PC. The V key hardly works anymore, and I have to mash "enter" if I want it to work! Sigh!

Itchybottom
10-05-2010, 04:14 PM

Horrible supplement brand recommendation - in the league of Centrum. Jarrow and NOW are the good quality budget supplements (especially from a refrigerated source.) It's better to span out your vitamins with your daily meals (which is why most of the better vitamins are 3 a day, or 6 a day) Probably the best quality for the dollar cheap vitamin:

NOW Foods EVE (http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Eve-A-Superior-Woman-s-Multiple-90-Tablets/574?at=0)

It's too bad AOR doesn't make an appropriate vitamin for women, since that's one of the best vitamins available -- AOR Ortho-Core (http://www.aor.ca/html/products.php?id=96)

OngorDrakan
10-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Probably because you were drunk when you posted this Tralololer.

SlankyLanky
10-07-2010, 11:01 PM

2 chopped mangos
1 juiced lime
Ice
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i like the one a day vitamins...gotta stay healthy.

xshayla701
10-07-2010, 11:10 PM
NEVER TAKE B VITAMINS THEY TASTE TERRIBLE

Bloodshot
10-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Alright, I check these boards every month or so just to relive some EQ memories since I dont have the actual time to play, and when I'm bored at work and the market is slow why the hell not read about some relentless humor right?

This though, really? I don't know you but from what I see, and from what I have seen on these boards, you, you're a complete fucking attention seeking nitwhit. Unfortunatley for me, these type of chicks are like my one pet peeve in life, so, i'll rant a little.

Honestly, you get upset when someone derails your thread (not yours personally, but when some r-tard creates one about you, and you incompetent fucks who do, get on with your lives), you post comments on almost everything you hear or read about yourself, not to defend yourself, but to get upset at the fact it wasnt directed toward you in full.

I don't want to come down hard on you, I just feel you need to look for attention somewhere else, everyone seeks attention, but diversify, if you're this self-obsessed in real life as you are on these boards, you better start looking for yourself, just hope when you do, you don't regret it. Its almost as if you're on a road to self fullfillment, but the road ended on a the project1999message boards.

Yes, "Im mad brewh". Not so mad as just annoyed. That and the US lost another 95k jobs in September, this sluggish recovery is just sad. Still sittin at 9.6%

Shannacore
10-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Honestly, you get upset when someone derails your thread (not yours personally, but when some r-tard creates one about you, and you incompetent fucks who do, get on with your lives), you post comments on almost everything you hear or read about yourself, not to defend yourself, but to get upset at the fact it wasnt directed toward you in full.

I don't want to come down hard on you, I just feel you need to look for attention somewhere else, everyone seeks attention, but diversify, if you're this self-obsessed in real life as you are on these boards, you better start looking for yourself, just hope when you do, you don't regret it. Its almost as if you're on a road to self fullfillment, but the road ended on a the project1999message boards.

Do you think I am legitimately getting upset when people derail i hate/love/whatever Tralina threads? If you think that anything I post in response to me is serious, you are incorrect (Aside from maybe 2 or 3 posts). I've learned to not try to defend myself on these boards, it's a fruitless effort. And that's okay. It's more enjoyable for me to poke fun at whatever slanders my name seem to run themselves into. I'm sorry if this has, for some reason, offended you?

I don't need attention or for people to be looking my way every ten minutes. These boards open it up to that though, and I find it funny to engage this. It's not my fault that if my name pops up in a thread title it's bound to get a bunch of replies for some reason. I do find it highly entertaining though, so yes, I usually will try to keep it going. I am not seeking self fulfillment on an emulated games forums. I comment on a lot of things because I don't see a reason not to. My post count is high, but I am well aware that 99% of those posts are useless banter. I'm okay with this. This is why I stick to the R&F and Off-Topic sections of the boards. They exist for a reason.

I think you are taking this all a little too seriously.

Japan
10-08-2010, 02:03 PM
I think you are taking this all a little too seriously.

what a way to end a wall of text.

SlankyLanky
10-08-2010, 02:16 PM
what we need is a internet white knight to put this guy in his place...

purist
10-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Sure, she may be an annoying attention whore but that's only because she knows damn well when she logs out the Mumble or p99 forum the rest of the world dismisses her as a 2 (at best).

Hildatoon
10-08-2010, 05:06 PM
The US lost another 95k jobs in September, this sluggish recovery is just sad. Still sittin at 9.6%

I agree. Though I'm not sure what can be done to create more quality jobs at this point. We're at a time and place where any job is a good job. I have a psyc degree but am taking a lower managers psiotion in a job I hate for an oil company that I hate to support my family.