PDA

View Full Version : Tupac's Revenge

Big_Japan
03-20-2015, 06:13 PM
http://oi61.tinypic.com/1zwewlg.jpg

suge rly coulda listened 2 what pac had to say. instead he chose the darkness

http://media1.giphy.com/media/7SAkRXqmQLY4g/200_s.gif
u can murder the man but the message still solid. blacks stop killin blacks, point that energy somewhere productive like the police. start ur own business too & have nuthin but repsect for women

Qtip
03-20-2015, 06:43 PM
My friend growing up was a sound engineer who worked with dave aron who produced alot of music for death row records. My friend has stories for days about the couple times he met suge knight.
One I always remember is dave and my friend are flown out to LA to work on snoops album doggy style. Once they get to the studio no one is there but suge and 3 other goons. My friend has on a yankees baseball jersey and blue jeans. Suge makes him strip butt naked and tells him to go outside and put his cloths in the garbage.
They then wait for 3 hours for snoop to get to the studio and then do a 4 hour session in the studio. When they went to leave to their hotel at night, suge gives him a death row towel and tells him to enjoy his night.
So my friend did a 7 hour session, butt naked with snoop, suge and a bunch of niggs. The wierd part that fucked him up? Not one person asked him why a white guy was naked in the studio lol.

Qtip
03-20-2015, 06:44 PM
My friend growing up was a sound engineer who worked with dave aron who produced alot of music for death row records. My friend has stories for days about the couple times he met suge knight.
One I always remember is dave and my friend are flown out to LA to work on snoops album doggy style. Once they get to the studio no one is there but suge and 3 other goons. My friend has on a yankees baseball jersey and blue jeans. Suge makes him strip butt naked and tells him to go outside and put his cloths in the garbage.
They then wait for 3 hours for snoop to get to the studio and then do a 4 hour session in the studio. When they went to leave to their hotel at night, suge gives him a death row towel and tells him to enjoy his night.
So my friend did a 7 hour session, butt naked with snoop, suge and a bunch of niggs. The wierd part that fucked him up? Not one person asked him why a white guy was naked in the studio lol.

No edit button and I suck typing on this galaxy sorry for the wall of text!

MrSparkle001
03-20-2015, 06:45 PM
blacks stop killin blacks, point that energy somewhere productive like the police.

Lol

Patriam1066
03-20-2015, 07:07 PM
He chose the darkness ....
That's racist

Pookieson
03-22-2015, 07:24 AM
RIP Tupac.

I hope Suge gets butt fucked for the rest of his life in the state pen

sean_nall
03-26-2015, 07:50 PM
yo tupac aint SHIT