PDA

View Full Version : Blue server BCG, not a single offer received

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 10:57 AM
You all (ya'll) finally get your wish on blue and Sirken is just summoning items for casuals so they can put them on their elf Barbie and quit?

No one wants to buy this fuckin' belt at a reasonable price?

Pals still heavily involved in the blue economy, pls advise.

Ella`Ella
03-19-2015, 11:00 AM
People underestimate the fact that BCG is still the best in-slot item that most players will get for years after Velious is released.

Tiggles
03-19-2015, 11:01 AM
BCGs don't matter when you raid Class R mobs with 85 people.

This server has gone to shit and it's these raid rules fault.

Things were better when TMO lorded over the server fixing prices and making sure the economy was healthy.

Tiggles
03-19-2015, 11:10 AM
For serious though.

The reason BCG is plummeting is because when IB/Rampage kills a Dracolich instead of giving the BCGs to members they sell them in EC.

You have to buy your own BCG in Rampage even if you were on the raid that it dropped.

Ele
03-19-2015, 11:23 AM
20kpp that's the most I'll do.

Freakish
03-19-2015, 11:35 AM
I have two. They're not terribly rare. Maybe if draco was a one week spawn they would be.

Locust
03-19-2015, 11:36 AM
20kpp that's the most I'll do.

20kpp and ONE copper

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 11:36 AM

Things were better when TMO lorded over the server fixing prices and making sure the economy was healthy.

Yeah I guess what's the point in farming plats for items to better your character when things get handed to you anyways.

Voting this as "accepted answer"

maerilith
03-19-2015, 02:01 PM
seeek halp nerg#1

Thulack
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Min/maxing means nothing to most people. Yes BCG is BIS for awhile but is a 100k+ belt going to really make a difference? Nah. Fungi's would, Haste would, but just some decent stats on it and nothing special? Nah.

maerilith
03-19-2015, 02:20 PM
best way 2 play is not 2 min max and wear only cha gear, wis gear if chanter

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Would gladly pay 100k a slot per +75hp/mana upgrade

U kiddin me

Thulack
03-19-2015, 02:25 PM

U kiddin me

Thats you. I wouldnt pay 100k for something unless there was something special about it(Haste,Regen,Illusion even) but just 75hp/mana when things hit you for over 100 easily on regular basis. Nah.

Samoht
03-19-2015, 02:42 PM

U kiddin me

are YOU kidding ME

more like 30k. Hierophant's Cloak (http://wiki.project1999.com/Hierophant%27s_Cloak) says, "hi"

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 02:42 PM
What was the asking price?

ArumTP
03-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Brell's Girdle runs 20k
Withered Leather Belt runs 10k
Honeycomb belt for lucky druids

80-90% less expensive, for 40-75% as effective. Economics how do they work?

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 02:55 PM
are YOU kidding ME

more like 30k. Hierophant's Cloak (http://wiki.project1999.com/Hierophant%27s_Cloak) says, "hi"

Would pay 100k for a hiero cloak if it was rare from draco

NEXT

zanderklocke
03-19-2015, 03:02 PM
I opted to go with RBG for a long time until I had nothing left to buy that was a clear upgrade. Then I said what the hell and spent 100K + my RBG for the BCG.

Ele
03-19-2015, 03:12 PM
someone say rare from draco?

http://i.imgur.com/xCKl7td.png

I hope a mage wins it server first over a monk and all the monks quit.

Tiggles
03-19-2015, 03:36 PM
Nirgon do you see what I'm talking about?

These people are fucking awful "I only spend money for Fungis durrrrrr, Who needs gear I just wear a fungi durrrrrr. This 10k belt is just as good durrrrrr"

They are fucking disgusting.

And yet these creatures say they "DESERVE" the same content that we do. The staff turned this server into World of Warcraft with this stupid raid rules and I they make their jobs harder as a result.

I hope come velious they just go back to classic rules and leave us alone.

Thulack
03-19-2015, 03:48 PM

These people are fucking awful "I only spend money for Fungis durrrrrr, Who needs gear I just wear a fungi durrrrrr. This 10k belt is just as good durrrrrr"

And yet these creatures say they "DESERVE" the same content that we do. The staff turned this server into World of Warcraft with this stupid raid rules and I they make their jobs harder as a result.

Go Fuck off Tiggles.

kaev
03-19-2015, 03:58 PM

Tiggles my dear, please, please, never stop posting. Like a beetle to dung, like a fly to a manure pile, steamy stinking shitposts like these draw me irresistably to RnF. You're the worst baby, keep 'em coming.

Samoht
03-19-2015, 04:36 PM

ahh, if only we were all professional pokemon salesmen with no responsibilities in the real world capable of logging in every hour of the day and spending all of our cash on RMT to pay off crooked GMs... wait, that's just you.

Ezalor
03-19-2015, 04:51 PM
^ Look at that triple rustle

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/145986-super-street-fighter-ii-turbo-revival-game-boy-advance-screenshot.png

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 04:52 PM

gj Froovy

Samoht
03-19-2015, 05:02 PM

is that the new code name for piggles's triple chin?

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Funny thing tho, gonna tin foil for a minute here.

When I played blue, red was so corrupt it was unplayable... decked myself out on blue with pals.

Blue becomes so unplayable for people actually interested in classic EQ (fuck variance, blame the time line not the player base).. I go back to red.

Its like this vicious cycle aimed directly at me to keep me bearding..

Blue just completely unplayable for people who want to play EQ and raid prime time. Everything has to spawn during the work day. I'd really advise all the hardcore blue players to pick up and leave, most already have and have had no problems at all getting 60 epic, resist gear etc...

Just leave blue to the casuals who want to rotate mobs. Sharing is in the spirit of the play nice policy and that's what a blue server is for.

Red is like the days of old pre-variance blue except Kanras, Nilbog, Haynar, Alunova and Telin have really overhauled the experience to feel TRUELY classic now. It features rich & delicious lulzy RNF content, no variance and hey there's even the pvp flag turned on which tbh is a benefit to the game play. Then again, some morons think playing Dark Soul 1&2 with their network cable unplugged gives them some kind of right to be a bad ass and the people who pvp are the unskilled ones. Yee-heh-okay.

PvP is fun. The best of the best tournaments (pvp! except enchanter!) are the most fun you're going have playing and watching. PvP also decided who got the real bragging rights titles, even the filthiest beards like Thott could appreciate it. Come over to red, let these guys eventually get to the point of that it FINALLY DAWNS ON THEM that some people deserve it more than others. Or maybe they are happy just evenly sharing everything from the top 1% loot mobs. Good for them. Not me. But fuck variance. Never again.

Pint
03-19-2015, 05:03 PM
bcg is p good, most players are p bad.

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 05:07 PM
bcg is p good, most players are p bad.

ya.

"oh its a no big deal item whats another 75hp, who cares" then... if you don't care... what is the years of campaigning on forums for your free uncontested shots about? Sounds like you DO care and it boils down to lazy.

Oh yeah, duh.

Samoht
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
what is the years of campaigning on forums for your free uncontested shots about?

i could have sworn that red was the server with the uncontested content...

oh wait, it is. zero pop server is zero pop.

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 05:19 PM
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound my Crown of Rile is making

Variance is retarded, raided the fuck outta VP when training was legal no variance etc here np

NEVER AGAIN

Ezalor
03-19-2015, 05:21 PM
is that the new code name for piggles's triple chin?

hard to take anything you say seriously when you're too terrified to even tell anyone your character's name in game

Samoht
03-19-2015, 05:25 PM

hard to take anything you say seriously when you're too terrified to even tell anyone your character's name in game

oh look, this idiot is full of ad hominem attacks. nirgon and piggles must have their little cocks so far down your throat it must be giving you brain damage because your amazing posts make you look like an absolute moran

shut up and go back to kindergarten... i mean the red forums.

shamanredux
03-19-2015, 05:27 PM
I don't think anyone thinks BCG is a bad item. The people that are saying it isn't worth either have a small bank wad and don't want to blow it on something that isn't a drastic upgrade on how their character plays, or they don't raid with a guild that has been farming it for 4 years.

This is p99 Marie Antoinette "let them eat cake" shit, hah.

Ezalor
03-19-2015, 05:34 PM
oh look, this idiot is full of ad hominem attacks. nirgon and piggles must have their little cocks so far down your throat it must be giving you brain damage because your amazing posts make you look like an absolute moran

shut up and go back to kindergarten... i mean the red forums.

deflecting because he's called out on being terrified of saying who he is in game

pretty pathetic

Samoht
03-19-2015, 05:37 PM
deflecting

hahaha, deflecting, deflecting, deflecting

that's all your posts do. this thread was about the schadenfreude that nirgon and piggles have for the common player, it was turned it around on them, and now YOU'RE the one deflecting.

fucking simpleton.

Ezalor
03-19-2015, 05:40 PM
kid's still going on

still terrified of saying his character, as predicted

Samoht
03-19-2015, 05:43 PM
kid's still going on

hey look, some anonymous poster from the red forums wants to know who i am. i'm sure noone gives a fuck about what you want, mr. anonymous poster from the red forums.

Samoht
03-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Now quit deflecting from how fat piggled is or how useless nirgon's pixels are. That's what this thread is really about.

Pint
03-19-2015, 05:57 PM
hey look, some anonymous poster from the red forums wants to know who i am. i'm sure noone gives a fuck about what you want, mr. anonymous poster from the red forums.

you could always just like... say who your main is.

girth
03-19-2015, 06:00 PM
someone say rare from draco?

http://i.imgur.com/xCKl7td.png

I hope a mage wins it server first over a monk and all the monks quit.

Server first on red or blue? Pretty sure I recall a certain monk got the shawl on blue in classic.

girth
03-19-2015, 06:01 PM
You have to buy your own BCG in Rampage even if you were on the raid that it dropped.

I hope that's a joke. What a joke...

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 06:06 PM
Now quit deflecting from how fat piggled is or how useless nirgon's pixels are. That's what this thread is really about.

i have 2 more bcgs, u wtb?

Samoht
03-19-2015, 06:16 PM

$5?

Ele
03-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Server first on red or blue? Pretty sure I recall a certain monk got the shawl on blue in classic.

should not drop until 4 months into Velious with plane revamps. If one is already in game, tsk tsk.

girth
03-19-2015, 06:25 PM
Perhaps my memory is failing me. I got one on Fippy pretty early on on my monk, but I could have sworn that either Emil or Tullian got one on here in classic.

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 06:41 PM

I already asked once, price dawg.

Pheer
03-19-2015, 06:49 PM
I hope that's a joke. What a joke...

Tiggles' rnf posting these days consists only of blatantly false bullshit hoping someone will engage him so he can get some attention.

Hes basically the Randy Quaid of the p99 forums now

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 06:57 PM
Tiggles' rnf posting these days consists only of blatantly false bullshit hoping someone will engage him so he can get some attention.

Hes basically the Randy Quaid of the p99 forums now

Ya he's slipping. There isn't even a shred of truth anymore, just blatant lies and propaganda.

Ravager
03-19-2015, 07:33 PM
Go Fuck off Tiggles.

Best post in RnF.

Nirgon
03-19-2015, 07:48 PM
I already asked once, price dawg.

pm offer

Troubled
03-19-2015, 07:55 PM
pm offer

Let's start at 1pp. That's always my go-to offer when I ask for a price and they say make offer.

philjackson
03-19-2015, 09:10 PM
You all (ya'll) finally get your wish on blue and Sirken is just summoning items for casuals so they can put them on their elf Barbie and quit?

No one wants to buy this fuckin' belt at a reasonable price?

Pals still heavily involved in the blue economy, pls advise.

https://i.imgur.com/l2sJib.jpg

Secrets
03-19-2015, 09:24 PM
If you guys were anywhere good at raiding you'd just bring 85 wizards and coordinate casts. 32k hp mobs only last so long.

philjackson
03-19-2015, 09:42 PM
If you guys were anywhere good at raiding you'd just bring 85 wizards and coordinate casts. 32k hp mobs only last so long.

nah bro id bring 85 sk's to beat ur 85 wizards, u dum SHIT come back to elfpals imiss u

Ele
03-19-2015, 10:57 PM

The Manaburn crews of yore.

all other classes so rustled

Whiteberry
03-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Honeycomb belt for lucky druids.

Check.

Nietche
03-20-2015, 01:03 PM

Nietche
03-20-2015, 01:08 PM

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-20-2015, 01:23 PM

oh dear god is this true.

Anyone want to join my new guild? It's called <Rusty Weapons>. The mission of the guild is to prove, you can kill any mob in this game with people who know the encounter, and if you throw fuckin 85 people at it, naked except for a rusty weapon.

Anyone down? /destroy those epics!

skipdog
03-20-2015, 02:07 PM
kid's still going on

heartbrand
03-20-2015, 02:22 PM
People underestimate the fact that BCG is still the best in-slot item that most players will get for years after Velious is released.

maybe if you play on blue

Nirgon
03-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Chest u gonna make an offer pal

Ezalor
03-20-2015, 02:41 PM
you could always just like... say who your main is.

Won't happen, it was funny to watch him squirm though

Kid's still terrified, exactly as predicted

Synthlol
03-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Won't happen, it was funny to watch him squirm though

Kid's still terrified, exactly as predicted

You're fucking weird.

iruinedyourday
03-20-2015, 09:49 PM
15 yearas later and it looks like I have to wait just a few more before I can just have my sweet sweet end game items from classic.. suck it non casuals we all end up in the same grave.

kaev
03-21-2015, 12:08 AM
... suck it non casuals we all end up in the same grave.

Not to empty quote or anything, but... empty quotin' this

Zalaerian
03-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Tiggles is growing on me. Love this kid.

Littlegyno 13.0
03-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Tiggles is growing on me. Love this kid.

yaw me2. he's like a fungus u can't get rid of and just grow 2 love eventually.

philjackson
03-22-2015, 03:17 PM
https://bugtracks.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/dsc_8882.jpg