PDA

View Full Version : History Revised: Enraptured

Pages : [1] 2

Fael
03-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Because the history of Enraptured has been brought into issue within the raid discussion forum, I thought I might clear up some confusion: Enraptured was not a guild created by TMO. Enraptured was not created auspiciously to circumvent a 2 week suspension by TMO that would occur months later.

Instead, Enraptured was one of the premier guilds on Stromm server, at least for the first six months or so of that server's life. Jagganath and Xerovash and several others intended to establish the guild on p99 to provide a third option for raiding.

For whatever reason, TMO decided to foster a relationship with Enraptured. I don't claim to know what DD and Zeelot ultimately intended by reaching out to Enraptured leadership, but I figured it had more to do with TMO’s spite for BDA than some sort of grand merger plan. It certainly had nothing to do with circumventing TMO's suspension that would occur a month or two later.

BDA felt threatened in some small way by Enraptured (at that time there was no real contender for 2nd best (a title they seem to covet). Accordingly they executed a several month long smear campaign against Enraptured in an attempt to brand it as nothing more than an agent of TMO, alt guild, feeder guild, etc. –Asgard can probably identify, although BDA’s campaign against Enraptured was quite a bit more focused.

BDA’s campaign was fairly successful, as Enraptured had difficulty recruiting and growing. We never really got more than 20 active players. Ultimately, when TMO got suspended Enraptured became an opportunity for DD and Zeelot to try to circumvent the suspension.

Nevertheless, it is not true that Enraptured was a creation of TMO. If anything the fact pattern involved with the Enraptured / TMO merger has a lot more in common with this present merger between 75% of IB and A-Team; albeit there are some notable differences.

Big_Japan
03-16-2015, 04:44 PM
i literally can't imagine who would read such a post. like seriously do you even see yourself

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 04:46 PM
Smear campaign? Lol.

Enraptured may have started off with pure intentions but they were in bed with TMO for a long time and eventually most of the playerbase got absorbed into TMO. Sirken is off by saying that Enraptured was created for the sole purpose of circumventing a suspension but TMO did attempt to try that strategy. That's not a smear campaign, that's facts.

Also, BDA never wanted to be some primary competition for TMO. IB RMTed off the server, VD folded into us after a very deliberate smear campaign from TMO (that's a true smear campaign, complete with RL pictures of VD members in RnF) and there was a vacuum at the top. Being the only other guild left that could kill Gore we became a target for TMO to go after.

Fael
03-16-2015, 04:52 PM
That all may be true. I always felt that TMO's alignment with Enraptured was more about poking at BDA.

I also felt that the server's reaction to enraptured isolated them, prevented them from maturing, and ultimately lead to the eventual merger.

I have also noticed that completely new guilds (not made up of long time p99 players) are regularly ostracized by long standing guilds. Just an observation.

Big_Japan
03-16-2015, 04:53 PM
^o, right :o

bouncerr 2.0
03-16-2015, 04:54 PM
realm of insanity rip

Arteker
03-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Smear campaign? Lol.

Enraptured may have started off with pure intentions but they were in bed with TMO for a long time and eventually most of the playerbase got absorbed into TMO. Sirken is off by saying that Enraptured was created for the sole purpose of circumventing a suspension but TMO did attempt to try that strategy. That's not a smear campaign, that's facts.

Also, BDA never wanted to be some primary competition for TMO. IB RMTed off the server, VD folded into us after a very deliberate smear campaign from TMO (that's a true smear campaign, complete with RL pictures of VD members in RnF) and there was a vacuum at the top. Being the only other guild left that could kill Gore we became a target for TMO to go after.

bda did not killed gore alone untill E.species politic. Bda was able to kill their first Gore with Assitance of Certain ex bda members in tmo.Namely alarti and Acillaterm.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-16-2015, 05:10 PM
WTF is an Enraptured?

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 05:14 PM
That all may be true. I always felt that TMO's alignment with Enraptured was more about poking at BDA.

I also felt that the server's reaction to enraptured isolated them, prevented them from maturing, and ultimately lead to the eventual merger.

I have also noticed that completely new guilds (not made up of long time p99 players) are regularly ostracized by long standing guilds. Just an observation.

I don't think that was TMO's intent. If anything I'm sure their intent was to bolster their raid force. That's always how the high end raid scene has been, it's an arms race, and the best way to get ahead is to have the willing bodies. As far as the server not being receptive to Enraptured, well that's what happens when you ally directly with the guild that had actively been killing every piece of raid content simply because they could and because it kept pixels out of the "competitions" hands.

If Enraptured was to mature it would have helped to stand on their own two feet. I don't blame them, working with TMO was the easier path to loot, and if loot matters more than the principle of doing it on your own then why not take the easy route.

New guilds typically aren't ostracized, the class R rotation was a good example of that not being case as long as the guild played ball. GT and Dolj are two examples of guilds that decided they didn't want to rotate and ultimately fell apart. Moonlight Crusaders, Omni, and Anonymous are examples of guilds that were willing to work within that structure (although Anonymous wasn't able to officially make that work before the rotation fell apart) that flourished.

The problem with being a new guild on this server is that there's only a finite amount of content and 12+ capable raiding entities. Even securing Hate/Fear these days is a pain in the ass. Plus the goal of every hardcore raid guild is to take a player, exhaust them, then find a new player. This server has a stupid high attrition rate because the raid scene is so goddamn taxing. BDA doesn't necessarily chew through members, if anything they just stop playing but are still a part of the community via our forums, other games we play, and meetups; but for the TMO/Rampages of the world I'm sure turnover is very high. The joke in BDA is that we can't keep shamans, we get them torpor and they ghost. I'm sure there's something similiar to that in class C with crowns of rile or PD robes or whatever.

The TLDR is that the raid scene is fucked up. It's not conducive to allowing new guilds to grow. That's the root of the problem.

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 05:22 PM
bda did not killed gore alone untill E.species politic. Bda was able to kill their first Gore with Assitance of Certain ex bda members in tmo.Namely alarti and Acillaterm.

You're incorrect.

We killed Gore for the first time early like March/April 2012, VD folded in late May 2012.

Arteker
03-16-2015, 05:32 PM
You're incorrect.

We killed Gore for the first time early like March/April 2012, VD folded in late May 2012.

aka during TMO endagered species .

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70253

Arteker
03-16-2015, 05:38 PM
aka during TMO endagered species .

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70253

and along taken acyryd and with tmo asistence.

Back in a age u where not a utterly retarded moron.

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 06:04 PM
I'm talking about our BDA solo kill you mongoloid, I'm not talking about the combined efforts of like 5 guilds to kill her.

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 06:13 PM
and this is the exact fucking thing that I'm talking about

"LOLZ BDA SO BAD, U ONLY KILL DRAGUN BECUZ TMO LET YOU"

Why is the raid scene so fucked up? because of the prevailing raid mentality exhibited by Fish Bait, TR, DA, Darkwind, TMO, IB, Rampage, etc etc. This shit has been going on as long p99 has existed. It's a congregation of a bunch of hardcore players that either want to re-live their glory days in EQ or people that missed that experience and are now trying to make up for lost time. It's never enough to just kill the thing, you have to break your opponent, attempt to wholeheartedly demoralize them, and completely prevent them from progressing.

Sirken
03-16-2015, 06:29 PM
time out.

firstly, my post starts with "if i remember correctly" not with "let me lay down historical uncontestable facts". please note that in my post i say Enraptured was created before TMO was suspended, and at no point in my post did i say Enraptured was created to circumvent a ban.

maybe i was wrong about who physically created the guild, but this part is indeed fact as i saw it happen first hand; TMO leadership point blank told members to tag under Enraptured to avoid the suspension. as soon as the suspension was over, they had planned to return to TMO. the entire thing was a sham.

kaev
03-16-2015, 06:59 PM
When I tagged as Enraptured I got a ton of tells from other people I knew that were all some variation on "Why'd you tag Enraptured, don't you know they're run by a pack of TMO sockpuppets?"

Then we got dragged along on TMO's coattails for a few raids, I remember Sky & a Cazic fail/wipe not sure if there were others.

Then I logged in one day to a MOTD that was words to the effect of "The guild leaders mains are now tagged TMO, all L60s are invited to app TMO, the rest of you should get L60 and app TMO".

Conclusion: <Enraptured> was led by a pack of TMO sockpuppets.

Fazlazen
03-16-2015, 07:00 PM
time out.

firstly, my post starts with "if i remember correctly" not with "let me lay down historical uncontestable facts". please note that in my post i say Enraptured was created before TMO was suspended, and at no point in my post did i say Enraptured was created to circumvent a ban.

maybe i was wrong about who physically created the guild, but this part is indeed fact as i saw it happen first hand; TMO leadership point blank told members to tag under Enraptured to avoid the suspension. as soon as the suspension was over, they had planned to return to TMO. the entire thing was a sham.

when you dictate server rule or make a decision based on past rulings and facts, maybe you shouldn't start your reasoning with "if I remember correctly".

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 07:09 PM
time out.

Kaev and Sirken remember the chunks that are relevant.

rictus204
03-16-2015, 07:14 PM
TMO alt guilds, unite!!

Arteker
03-16-2015, 07:32 PM
and this is the exact fucking thing that I'm talking about

"LOLZ BDA SO BAD, U ONLY KILL DRAGUN BECUZ TMO LET YOU"

Why is the raid scene so fucked up? because of the prevailing raid mentality exhibited by Fish Bait, TR, DA, Darkwind, TMO, IB, Rampage, etc etc. This shit has been going on as long p99 has existed. It's a congregation of a bunch of hardcore players that either want to re-live their glory days in EQ or people that missed that experience and are now trying to make up for lost time. It's never enough to just kill the thing, you have to break your opponent, attempt to wholeheartedly demoralize them, and completely prevent them from progressing.

We wait and think and doubt and hate. How does it make you feel? The overwhelming feeling is rage. We hate ourself for being unable to be other than what we are. Unable to be better. We feel rage. The feelings must be followed. It doesn't matter whether you're an ideologue or a sensualist, you follow the stimuli thinking that they're your signposts to the promised land. But they are nothing of the kind. What they are is rocks to navigate the past, each on your brush against, ripping you a little more open and they are always more on the horizon. But you can't face up to the that, so you force yourself to believe the bullshit of those you instinctively know are liars and you repeat those lies to yourself and to others, hoping that by repeating them often and fervently enough you'll attain the godlike status we accord those who tell the lies most frequently and most passionately. But you never do, and even if you could, you wouldn't value it, you'd realise that nobody believes in heroes any more. We know that they only want to sell us something we don't really want and keep from us what we really do need. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe we're getting in touch with our condition at last. It's horrible how we always die alone, but no worse than living alone.”
― Irvine Welsh, Filth

Fael
03-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Just felt like clearing it up some, partly because sirken prefaced his ruling with "if i remember correctly."

In the big scheme of things, enraptured was a 2 month blip on the radar. Not like I blame sirken for not keeping track of every detail for every insignificant guild that occured over the 5 years or so hes been doing this.

I just felt like the details he remembered were more in line with what competition was spamming the forums with, and not what actually happened. Although Kaev remembers it differently, I recall a good faith effort on the part of the officers to try to create something.

When the going got tough, they opted to take the easy route and merge... and not to many of those in enraptured are still around to recount the details.

Ella`Ella
03-16-2015, 07:39 PM
the entire thing was a sham.

Calling Rampage a whole new guild is a sham.

2/3rds IB leadership.
Same IB guild Leader
Same IB Raid Leaders
75%+ IB members
Same IB forums, just a new domain name
A-Team members requesting access to IB forum under new domain name (10$ fix).
Raid Leaders of Rampage with alts still tagged in IB raiding in Rampage (Kegluas on Eleet and Hokushin on Executioner) during VP suspension.

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 07:40 PM

They definitely aren't a new guild, they are IB minus Getsome/Lilly + A-Team + Argh/Cucs. Do I need parentheses? Fuck it, it's just math.

Ella`Ella
03-16-2015, 07:41 PM
They definitely aren't a new guild, they are IB minus Getsome/Lilly + A-Team + Argh/Cucs. Do I need parentheses? Fuck it, it's just math.

Should have just named the guild <Operation Lilygoner> or <Getlost>

Sirken
03-16-2015, 07:44 PM
when you dictate server rule or make a decision based on past rulings and facts, maybe you shouldn't start your reasoning with "if I remember correctly".

thats actually the exact reason that i should say that.

Fael
03-16-2015, 07:50 PM
TMO leadership point blank told members to tag under Enraptured to avoid the suspension. as soon as the suspension was over, they had planned to return to TMO. the entire thing was a sham.

This of course is uncontroverted truth. No sugar coating that.

radditsu
03-16-2015, 07:55 PM
i think what we all can agree on is DarkDeath is a nasal voiced cuntstain.

kaev
03-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Just felt like clearing it up some, partly because sirken prefaced his ruling with "if i remember correctly."

In the big scheme of things, enraptured was a 2 month blip on the radar. Not like I blame sirken for not keeping track of every detail for every insignificant guild that occured over the 5 years or so hes been doing this.

I just felt like the details he remembered were more in line with what competition was spamming the forums with, and not what actually happened. Although Kaev remembers it differently, I recall a good faith effort on the part of the officers to try to create something.

When the going got tough, they opted to take the easy route and merge... and not to many of those in enraptured are still around to recount the details.

I was just a scrub, barely planar level not even 50. I had very little direct interaction with any of the leadership other than the officer who tagged me (who was apparently not in on the plan to dissolve the guild.) All I know is one day we were being told we're working to become a raiding guild on our own and the next day we're told that we're substandard TMO fodder. I find it hard to come up with good things to say about Enraptured's leadership after that shit went down.

Tiggles
03-16-2015, 08:09 PM
time out.

I'm gonna stop you right there. At the time Zeelot and Did where telling people to join enraptured to train VP they where far from officers.

At that time they had publically "quit" the game and wanted to train IB before they got banned/left.

At no did after zeelots meltdown did the guild follow his advice outside a few others like Loly.

Saying that this was some sort of guild sanctioned event is foolish at the least.

On another topic calling Rampage a different guild is also erronious as well.

They owned the guild domain for rampageguild since the times when they called themselves Transatlantic Rampage. They have already moved over their forums and they are keeping a "private" excell spreadsheet of previous IB DKP(mostly likely A-team as well)

They are using the same forums, the same dkp, the same officers.

No one was fooled when Comcast renamed themselves xfinity why are you being fooled by this shit?

Fael
03-16-2015, 08:18 PM
Blackwater is a better example Tiggles. Rape... murder... nothing a little rebrand cant fix to keep the government contracts flowing.

radditsu
03-16-2015, 08:20 PM
I'm gonna stop you right there. At the time Zeelot and Did where telling people to join enraptured to train VP they where far from officers.

At that time they had publically "quit" the game and wanted to train IB before they got banned/left.

At no did after zeelots meltdown did the guild follow his advice outside a few others like Loly.

Saying that this was some sort of guild sanctioned event is foolish at the least.

On another topic calling Rampage a different guild is also erronious as well.

They owned the guild domain for rampageguild since the times when they called themselves Transatlantic Rampage. They have already moved over their forums and they are keeping a "private" excell spreadsheet of previous IB DKP(mostly likely A-team as well)

They are using the same forums, the same dkp, the same officers.

No one was fooled when Comcast renamed themselves xfinity why are you being fooled by this shit?

Remember when comcast was Comcast @ home and they did that bankrupcy to avoid paying for the infrastructure they built before chapter 11 reforms? Well TMO is worse than that

Cecily
03-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Blackwater is a better example Tiggles. Rape... murder... nothing a little rebrand cant fix to keep the government contracts flowing.

I'm far more upset about this whole thing now that I know IB rebranded to get out of a rape and murder suspension

Pint
03-16-2015, 08:28 PM
It's never enough to just kill the thing, you have to break your opponent, attempt to wholeheartedly demoralize them, and completely prevent them from progressing.

hypocrite.

Signal
03-16-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm far more upset about this whole thing now that I know IB rebranded to get out of a rape and murder suspension

Agreed. IB knew they had petitions in against them. To claim otherwise and even attempt to get out of the suspension with a rebrand is one of the shadiest things I have witnessed on this server. The fact that Sirken even admits he was going to let them off of those penalties is just head scratching.

kaev
03-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Agreed. IB knew they had petitions in against them. To claim otherwise and even attempt to get out of the suspension with a rebrand is one of the shadiest things I have witnessed on this server. The fact that Sirken even admits he was going to let them off of those penalties is just head scratching.

Seriously? I mean, it's shady sure enough, and it deserves a sound swat on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of justice, but one of the shadiest? When did you join p99, last week?

Detoxx
03-16-2015, 08:42 PM

No. Fucking. Shit. Right? There is zero consistency on this server, and at least before it could be blamed on other GMs being involved. Youre the only one now. You seem to make this egregious rulings and hide for some time, then poke your head out just in time to be too late. I can take a licking from my opponent, I can happily lose if they are just out playing us but to have to fight them and the GMs is getting old pretty fucking quick.

Signal
03-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Seriously? I mean, it's shady sure enough, and it deserves a sound swat on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of justice, but one of the shadiest? When did you join p99, last week?

By a guild. Yeah one of the shadiest. We aren't talking individuals here. There are other examples that exceed this of course by individuals. IB knew they had petitions in against them. They knew that they were about to get hit with the "Excessive violations" penalty. They merged and changed guild names to avoid it and if Sirken had his way would have.

Fael
03-16-2015, 08:55 PM

Still falls short of a hitler analogy!

Freakish
03-16-2015, 09:05 PM
By a guild. Yeah one of the shadiest. We aren't talking individuals here. There are other examples that exceed this of course by individuals. IB knew they had petitions in against them. They knew that they were about to get hit with the "Excessive violations" penalty. They merged and changed guild names to avoid it and if Sirken had his way would have.

Whoa, I am definitely in on the "hate IB for being shady" train but that isn't true. They rebranded because IB leadership would not be traded, Getsome was MIA (as far as I know) and presumably the merger with A-Team had a stipulation that they both rejoin under a new tag.

Weaseling out of a suspension you know damn well you're responsible for receiving by saying "That was a different guild, we're <Rampage> now" is ridiculous. As is the concession by an IB officer of Talendor, training the TMO raid force then killing it once we zoned their train.

Signal
03-16-2015, 09:07 PM
We need public petitions. Plain and Simple. People would get to see some of the head scratching decisions that have been made lately if they were public. This is getting crazier by the week.

Signal
03-16-2015, 09:11 PM
Whoa, I am definitely in on the "hate IB for being shady" train but that isn't true. They rebranded because IB leadership would not be traded, Getsome was MIA (as far as I know) and presumably the merger with A-Team had a stipulation that they both rejoin under a new tag.

Weaseling out of a suspension you know damn well you're responsible for receiving by saying "That was a different guild, we're <Rampage> now" is ridiculous. As is the concession by an IB officer of Talendor, training the TMO raid force then killing it once we zoned their train.

People in IB have access to Getsome.

I mean rejoin under a new tag is just funny. Let's look at IB's tag history a second.

Translantic Rampage

They just dropped the Translantic and formed under a tag they carried before.

Freakish
03-16-2015, 09:19 PM
I know Lilyanna has access. I don't know who else does, lets assume they rebranded because A-Team would not join under the IB tag.

They skirted the suspension that they knew was in against them. There are a constant stream of petitions in Class C, its ridiculous. Some are warranted, others are just nitpicking. At any time of them forming their new guild, there would be petitions in against them. There are petitions over a month old at this point, still unresolved. These petitions aren't just looked at, judged and sentenced. Over the course of a month, mistakes are made and invariably the other side won't accept what you have to say as a defense.

Basically, no matter when they reformed they would have had petitions in against them. If they had done it in two weeks, there probably would have been something that happened next week. To say their guild isn't the old guild is semantics. Its still the same people.

Signal
03-16-2015, 09:24 PM
I know Lilyanna has access. I don't know who else does, lets assume they rebranded because A-Team would not join under the IB tag.

They skirted the suspension that they knew was in against them. There are a constant stream of petitions in Class C, its ridiculous. Some are warranted, others are just nitpicking. At any time of them forming their new guild, there would be petitions in against them. There are petitions over a month old at this point, still unresolved. These petitions aren't just looked at, judged and sentenced. Over the course of a month, mistakes are made and invariably the other side won't accept what you have to say as a defense.

Basically, no matter when they reformed they would have had petitions in against them. If they had done it in two weeks, there probably would have been something that happened next week. To say their guild isn't the old guild is semantics. Its still the same people.

To me is was a clear circumvention attempt by them. They even retagged under a guild tag they wore before. Don't you think it's a little weird that they chose a time right after TMO got hit by that "5th offense penalty" to change their guild name ?

I'm sure they will sell whatever story they can to not make it seem that way at the moment. Their average member might even believe it. The timing and their 5th penalty looming says otherwise though. I agree with most of what you said.

Ele
03-16-2015, 09:25 PM

2/3rds IB leadership.
Same IB guild Leader
Same IB Raid Leaders
75%+ IB members
Raid Leaders of Rampage with alts still tagged in IB raiding in Rampage (Kegluas on Eleet and Hokushin on Executioner) during VP suspension.

Not even a new domain. The same one that was used during Transatlantic Rampage and even when they changed names back to Inglorious Basterds.

2012 Archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120203091631/http://rampageguild.com/

arsenalpow
03-16-2015, 09:28 PM
hypocrite.

no?

Freakish
03-16-2015, 09:30 PM
I absolutely agree the "volume of offenses" should carry over. I do not think that their new influx of players from A-Team should be held to the suspension IB has. Its one of those take the good with the bad things when you're bringing in an entire guild full of people minus the top leader of IB.

I don't understand how this can be seen as anything but a restructuring of IB and A-Team. Using the comcast example, if they decided to reform under the name "ComcastB" and every one of their employees went and took all their equipment with them and they hired on some new hands, you would still see it as Comcast.

Signal
03-16-2015, 09:32 PM
Not even a new domain. The same one that was used during Transatlantic Rampage and even when they changed names back to Inglorious Basterds.

2012 Archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120203091631/http://rampageguild.com/

Exactly. This shows without a doubt that the leadership that ran the forums all the way back to TR is still installed in this guild. Any attempt to sell this as a new "Entity" is just hilarious. The fact that the Lead CSR was buying this is just troubling.

chief
03-16-2015, 11:14 PM
Pretty sure we were recently suspended when an app kited sev, quit the guild and had an IB tag before the suspension was issued.

Ella`Ella
03-16-2015, 11:19 PM
Pretty sure we were recently suspended when an app kited sev, quit the guild and had an IB tag before the suspension was issued.

Calrizen

Signal
03-16-2015, 11:41 PM
Isn't the precedent for players raiding while on suspension a 2 week ban for the players who do so ? With the obvious evidence that IB was trying to circumvent punishment I think that punishment would fit here.

They went out of their way to try and deceive a GM in this situation on top of it. There are obvious situations that were like this where clear punishments happened that any raid guild could look to for precedent. They knew they should not have been raiding or attempting to raid mobs that they were suspended for. They blatantly changed their tag over their heads and then deceived a GM into believing they were a new entity.

HeallunRumblebelly
03-17-2015, 12:04 AM
People in IB have access to Getsome.

I mean rejoin under a new tag is just funny. Let's look at IB's tag history a second.

Translantic Rampage

They just dropped the Translantic and formed under a tag they carried before.

Sorta. They actually just took over the emerald dream guild webpage. Even kept the art. Shoutout to perun for leading a good guild there. Shame we probs won't see eqn.

Signal
03-17-2015, 12:08 AM
Sorta. They actually just took over the emerald dream guild webpage. Even kept the art. Shoutout to perun for leading a good guild there. Shame we probs won't see eqn.

This is false. That has been their guild webpage going back close to 5 years.

Mead
03-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Tmo is really riding the IB reformed because of suspensions. Unfortunately for you guys you're the only ones who believe that. Keep up the good fight on the boards.

wycca
03-17-2015, 01:03 AM
The entire "5th time extra penalty" has some flaws. The actual penalty itself is pretty neat in how it works, as it is a potential loss, not an actual one. The problem though, lies in these areas -

- It unfairly penalizes guilds who are more stable and don't need as many mergers. They are accruing 5th (and presumably 10th, 15th, etc) extra penalties while more unstable rivals are merging multiple times and escaping it.

- You create an incentive for mergers. This is why Deru's previous ruling was quite clear and correct in that bans follow players, not guild tags. This is a guild tag penalty...and now you've given players something they can can avoid. Yes, EVERYONE in Class C knows if something particularly juicy is in the pipeline. IB conceded Talendor, then after we zoned to clear agro, pulled and killed. Was this done knowing that they were going to reform before the penalty hit? They knew there would be one, they obviously didn't care. Why is that? Additionally, you put yourself in the situation of having to judge what is a legitimate merger and what is a suspension avoidance. This is a bad position to be in, because each time, the guilds will get smarter and you'll have to do more work. The better solution is not have to do it in the first place.

- Sirken answers guild petitions against other guilds based on his freetime and motivatiion to plow through the queue. This can result in a haphazard posting of bans. One guild may have ALL of the petitions cleared out against them and have 3 violations in 1 post. Another guild may have a few gone through and get a ban post, then the rest gone through in a few weeks and get another. This gives the 1st guild 1 ban, while the 2nd guild gets 2 bans in this metric. It's completely arbitrary.

- There is no accounting for the severity of the violations. Guild A may train the shit out of other guilds trackers - hell, may do it to snag tons of mobs per week. They do this consistently for 3 weeks. They may get 1 or 2 (unlikely even 3 due to the above) ban posts. They're far short of the 5 ban sweetener. Guild B has small snafu's pulling that don't impact the end outcome. Maybe they do this somewhat regularly due to raid scene inexperience and noob members. They get 5 ban posts over time. Which guild is more deserving of a ban? Guild A, but under the current system, it could be Guild B who gets the smackdown. This is why it is problematic to track by # of ban posts.

- The new practice of not deleting loot is a bad one. It can create a perverse incentive to do some evil calculus. Maybe Guild A is bad on PD, they've not been getting him much. Let's face it, PD is about 80% of what matters in VP. So they violate the rules to secure him. Guild B is really good at PD, they get him alot. Guild A violates the rules because it has a lesser chance (sub 50%) of nabbing a PD, and could net 0 PD's over 2 weeks. If it violates the rules to gain an unfair advantage, it guarantees itself 1 PD every 2 weeks - the extra ban doesn't matter to it. This is why loot needs to be deleted.

- The new practice of being allowed to concede mobs is a good one. It allows guilds who make mistakes to back off and not suffer a penalty. I think EVERYONE appreciates this new development. Alternatively, when you screw up in another way, and concede another mob or mobs, this is a problem. The problem is, when you accepted IB's concession of "the rest of VP" for training 2 dragons on TMO (yes it was 2, not 1) which landed on us while they were leaving to go get VS (leaving TMO hindered by the wipe), you let the violator start dictating what is reasonable compensation. This is not a good situation to be in, because that math could benefit them and it raises perceptions of bias when it is accepted in one instance but not another by a GM>

I appreciate your volunteering and hard work on this server, I know petitions and player complains are draining and shitty. So please just accept those observations as constructive criticism, I'm not really boiling mad over them, but I see some significant flaws with those areas. Hopefully there is a better way to implement things like 5th ban penalties that doesn't have some of those downsides. We're all human, and if not for feedback and discussion, we cannot grow in an adult manner.

Troubled
03-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Fuck yea crocodile tears.

Signal
03-17-2015, 01:07 AM
Tmo is really riding the IB reformed because of suspensions. Unfortunately for you guys you're the only ones who believe that. Keep up the good fight on the boards.

IB>Transatlantic Rampage>IB>Rampage

Yeah it doesn't take rocket science to see that and look at the timing these changes were mad buddy. Keep being that lone voice in the wilderness though!

Mead
03-17-2015, 01:50 AM
IB>Transatlantic Rampage>IB>Rampage

Yeah it doesn't take rocket science to see that and look at the timing these changes were mad buddy. Keep being that lone voice in the wilderness though!

I can sleep at night knowing none of you are involved in rocket science :D

Signal
03-17-2015, 02:00 AM
I can sleep at night knowing none of you are involved in rocket science :D

Yet you can't sleep right now because you are afraid of what might happen to you on an elf simulator.

RaefLaFrenz
03-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Words

this guy.

Can a teet be suckled any harder?

Kegluas
03-17-2015, 10:35 AM

2/3rds IB leadership.
Same IB guild Leader
Same IB Raid Leaders
75%+ IB members

I try my best not to post in here because I hate this god damn forum. However, seeing as how you want to bring me into this Ella I'm going to let you know you're an idiot. I have not played Eleet actively in a very long time nor have I raided on him. In the past 3 months I have logged on Eleet 3 times. 1.) to PL a RL friend 2.) to charm Brother Balatin for a guildie and 3.) to rebind him in WC so a friend could mess around on him. During no time after <Rampage> was made or even since 2 Jan have I attended any guild raids on Eleet.

This is the same old RnF story with TMO and their bullshit "facts". Here are some actual facts for you. TMO wiped on Hoshkar, Lady Vox, and CT this weekend. <Rampage> killed 11 out of 14 possible raid targets for the weekend. I get the concept of trolling but I also fear that you guys actually believe the shit you post on here.

Ella`Ella
03-17-2015, 11:16 AM
I try my best not to post in here because I hate this god damn forum. However, seeing as how you want to bring me into this Ella I'm going to let you know you're an idiot. I have not played Eleet actively in a very long time nor have I raided on him. In the past 3 months I have logged on Eleet 3 times. 1.) to PL a RL friend 2.) to charm Brother Balatin for a guildie and 3.) to rebind him in WC so a friend could mess around on him. During no time after <Rampage> was made or even since 2 Jan have I attended any guild raids on Eleet.

This is the same old RnF story with TMO and their bullshit "facts". Here are some actual facts for you. TMO wiped on Hoshkar, Lady Vox, and CT this weekend. <Rampage> killed 11 out of 14 possible raid targets for the weekend. I get the concept of trolling but I also fear that you guys actually believe the shit you post on here.

Yo, dawg - don't take it personally, it's just business. There isn't a single player in IB that I don't like; only one I didn't like was Getfucked. Makes me wish I still had the screenshot telling him I'd bury him along with the IB name...

I didn't say you raided on Eleet; you're far to valuable on your monk to play an enchanter. I said you're tagged in both guilds at the same time. How can a player be suspended from raiding on one char because he's in one guild, but not on another? Ya'll knew you were suspended, did it anyways to play the odds and then just figured you'd do the ole "better to ask forgiveness than permission" approach.

http://i.imgur.com/DKpIXGr.png

Ella`Ella
03-17-2015, 11:18 AM
God damn image filter at work - can't see what I'm posting

http://i.imgur.com/9No5Eqa.jpg

Nirgon
03-17-2015, 11:38 AM
BDA’s campaign was fairly successful

Coupled with Froovy's fuck up, it sure was.

You're on red now with your new friends, you don't have to worry about stupid shit like this :).

Vianna
03-17-2015, 12:08 PM
IB actually tried to do this and almost got away with it ? Wow.

Deschain
03-17-2015, 12:12 PM
Bloobee life

YendorLootmonkey
03-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier to beat Rampage at getting raid mobs than trying to rules-lawyer them into a raid suspension after a GM already made the final call?

For a guild that espouses the desire for competition to the point of goading Class R guilds into Class C for "extra competition", wouldn't you welcome the additional competitor instead of seeing them suspended for a week or two or whatever? Especially one that would give you a run for your money like Rampage, compared to Class R guilds that aren't willing to compete at your level so you could pretty much roll all over them and bathe in their delicious casual tears?

Funny how the concept of "competition" gets distorted so easily here depending on who's getting rustled and whose bathing in the tears. ;)

Vianna
03-17-2015, 12:21 PM
I don't think this is more to get them suspended Yendor. It looks like both guilds do that to each other already. It looks like IB basically changed their tag to get around their history of offenses. No disrespect meant for A-team. They just look like a pawn IB used to clear their history of offenses here and a GM almost bought it.

Danth
03-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Given P1999's history I think it's safe to say that forum wars and metagaming can be included as part of what constitutes competition.

Danth

YendorLootmonkey
03-17-2015, 12:26 PM
I don't think this is more to get them suspended Yendor. It looks like both guilds do that to each other already. It looks like IB basically changed their tag to get around their history of offenses. No disrespect meant for A-team. They just look like a pawn IB used to clear their history of offenses here and a GM almost bought it.

Um, most of the arguments being made are that IB re-formed to (or with the convenient ability to) skirt around pending suspensions against them. So I assumed the implication of this thread was that Rampage should eat those suspensions.

Tanthallas
03-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier to beat Rampage at getting raid mobs than trying to rules-lawyer them into a raid suspension after a GM already made the final call?

For a guild that espouses the desire for competition to the point of goading Class R guilds into Class C for "extra competition", wouldn't you welcome the additional competitor instead of seeing them suspended for a week or two or whatever? Especially one that would give you a run for your money like Rampage, compared to Class R guilds that aren't willing to compete at your level so you could pretty much roll all over them and bathe in their delicious casual tears?

Funny how the concept of "competition" gets distorted so easily here depending on who's getting rustled and whose bathing in the tears. ;)

Competition means something only if there are a set of rules that each side plays by. If one side doesnt play by those rules, or breaks those rules and is not punished, it is no longer competition in the sense that you are talking about. If TMO or Rampage has a legitimate case that concerns the rules of competition being broken, saying 'why dont you just compete because you like competition so much' is about as legitimate a solution as telling Unbrella to have sex with a goat.

I am very happy that you are still taking up arms to argue with your sworn enemies of the server whenever possible though, Yendor <3.

YendorLootmonkey
03-17-2015, 12:31 PM
Given P1999's history I think it's safe to say that forum wars and metagaming can be included as part of what constitutes competition.

Danth

LOL oh yeah... forgot that maneuvering your competition into eating a raid suspension or altogether self-destructing via subversion is part of the hardcore competitive meta game since it leads to more pixels to be sold for RMT and pay people's rents.

Juevento
03-17-2015, 12:40 PM
The real funny thing here is that TMO is crying about IB dodging a suspension when TMO just got off a VP suspension from Monday to Friday (for the unimmersed, mobs spawn on Sat/Sun).

You guys sure you wanna hound Sirken about this?

Frieza_Prexus
03-17-2015, 01:02 PM
The core issue is that the server still does not have a set of established rules and procedures for handling raid disputes. What does get written down is ignored or overturned, and what is overturned is immediately used again as precedent. It's disorganized, and there's no reason it has to be that way.

Much of the raid scene's governance is completely ad hoc despite numerous individuals drafting and submitting model codes both privately and publicly, solicited and unsolicited.

radditsu
03-17-2015, 01:16 PM
I would like to introduce the Diety Plan. As your digital ruler I own 1 out of every 10 loot drops on the server.

kaev
03-17-2015, 01:25 PM
... as legitimate a solution as telling Unbrella to have sex with a goat.

See, now that's some serious outside the box thinking! Instead of raid suspensions let's compel the offending guild leadership (officers too!) to have sex with animals for the entertainment of the masses! We might have to invert this for certain guild leaders, temp banning them from bestiality as punishment, but details like that can be worked out.

YendorLootmonkey
03-17-2015, 01:32 PM
See, now that's some serious outside the box thinking! Instead of raid suspensions let's compel the offending guild leadership (officers too!) to have sex with animals for the entertainment of the masses! We might have to invert this for certain guild leaders, temp banning them from bestiality as punishment, but details like that can be worked out.

Please do not give Argh any more ideas for animated GIFs.

sulpher01
03-17-2015, 02:07 PM
The core issue is that the server still does not have a set of established rules and procedures for handling raid disputes. What does get written down is ignored or overturned, and what is overturned is immediately used again as precedent. It's disorganized, and there's no reason it has to be that way.

Much of the raid scene's governance is completely ad hoc despite numerous individuals drafting and submitting model codes both privately and publicly, solicited and unsolicited.

Is there any reason WHY it is this way? GMs/Rogean enjoy being involved more?

It's sad when you have to bookmark specific posts in order to show people the rules.

kurtis
03-17-2015, 02:24 PM
There aren't any set rules. The last three GM rulings have all been overturned in one way or another. Something that's kosher one week could land you a forfeited mob the next. It gets annoying.

captnamazing
03-17-2015, 02:56 PM
d
i
d
n
'
t

r
e
a
d

t
h
i
s

g
a
y

s
h
i
t

Mead
03-18-2015, 12:16 AM

If your guild really gave a 1/4th of a shit about establishing raid rules and disputes as you pretend to, in a professional manner, your guild leader and officers would get with the leaders of Rampage and handle things like adults. Instead they (your guild leader and officers) spend most their efforts with smear campaigns and making shit up to try and look like the victors on the boards. Get out of here with that crap.

HeallunRumblebelly
03-18-2015, 12:20 AM
If your guild really gave a 1/4th of a shit about establishing raid rules and disputes as you pretend to, in a professional manner, your guild leader and officers would get with the leaders of Rampage and handle things like adults. Instead they (your guild leader and officers) spend most their efforts with smear campaigns and making shit up to try and look like the victors on the boards. Get out of here with that crap.

The officers are usually on point with getting shit sorted out. Tiggles and Lazie are here to start shit ofc, but Lazie only started that kind of stuff after he stopped raiding. When he was trying to explain the bard chaining aggro off the IB cleric and sirken just could not understand (or would not, as he really dislikes reversing a decision from being mechanically wrong) he stopped trying to convince staff or players.

And big tiggs just wants to watch it burn :3

portbitch69
03-18-2015, 01:30 AM
hypocrite.

no?

that answer seems very hypocritical...

BattleToad
03-18-2015, 01:59 AM
Yay Pictures

http://i.imgur.com/obdVW4t.jpg

Frieza_Prexus
03-18-2015, 09:35 AM

Despite RnF appearances, they actually do get together quite a bit. However, the issue isn't solely in the hands of IB or TMO, or even all of Class C. The problem is everyone's, and it really does stem from a lack or organization in the administrative process.

There's been quite a bit of effort over the years to finally get it all written down in a simple, efficient, and thorough way. Numerous individuals and guilds have even gone so far as to write exhaustive rules sets and send them in to the staff, but thus far they have stopped short of adopting formal procedure which I believe everyone suffers for.

This isn't about any one guild. It's about the fact that there is little predictability in raid dispute resolution, and it's frustrating for the staff and the players. It's a problem that can be easily solved, however, and that's what some of us are trying to do.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Despite RnF appearances, they actually do get together quite a bit. However, the issue isn't solely in the hands of IB or TMO, or even all of Class C. The problem is everyone's, and it really does stem from a lack or organization in the administrative process.

There's been quite a bit of effort over the years to finally get it all written down in a simple, efficient, and thorough way. Numerous individuals and guilds have even gone so far as to write exhaustive rules sets and send them in to the staff, but thus far they have stopped short of adopting formal procedure which I believe everyone suffers for.

This isn't about any one guild. It's about the fact that there is little predictability in raid dispute resolution, and it's frustrating for the staff and the players. It's a problem that can be easily solved, however, and that's what some of us are trying to do.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-18-2015, 09:39 AM
This is like the final chapter of a clockwork orange. ^^^

(sry for double post... fuck this forum)

Fenken
03-18-2015, 10:57 AM
I actually feel sorry for some of you people. I mean, what are you kiddies gunna do when Rogaen/Nilbog/gm's just throw their hands in the air and 'completely' give this project up? I actually feel like some of you would need to be put on suicide watch if that were to happen.

Threads(and all the wonderful shenanigans in the raid scene) is exactly why I have zero interest in raiding on this server anymore. I have more fun making alts and grouping with friends so we can play this game as a hobby, not as an obsession.

chief
03-18-2015, 03:27 PM
rampage went for naggy with ib tagged toons as well -_-

Detoxx
03-18-2015, 06:26 PM

Lol you're delusional to think you're guilds anything special because you threw 75 ppl at hoshkar. We rid him with 30, no groups and less than a min after it spawned to even have a chance against your zerg. How was that Zlandicar wipe on beta with 72? Thing can be killed with 30 ppl or less. Let me know when you kill Yelinak with 50.

Detoxx
03-18-2015, 06:39 PM

Funny how you think you know what youre taking about. Ive personally brought up to Hokushin and other IB officers about implementing train wars again in VP only past the first bridge and you cannot train the opponents raid, only pullers. They will not agree and its a shame because it would help Sirken in regards to less petitions and there is no real advantage to either side in this circumstance. It actually helps both guilds in that instead of 20 ppl poopsocking zone ent to buff the pullers and bind sight tracking, you would need 1 tracker for each guild.

Anyone wanna guess why they won't agree? I wouldn't either when its clear they have the advantage in petitionquest.

Fael
03-18-2015, 06:47 PM
i literally can't imagine who would read such a post. like seriously do you even see yourself

10 pages later...

Ravager
03-18-2015, 06:57 PM
time out.

That should have been enough reason to disband the guild entirely. Pretty much spit in the face of the staff.

eqberserk
03-18-2015, 08:52 PM
I'm going to derail this thread slightly. Do any original members of Enraptured (Stromm version) play here?

Emsee
03-18-2015, 10:39 PM
Ran into a few from time to time. Onshuu, kayla. A few from Cypher/RoI as well such as myself, few others from names that I recognize.

Bruno
03-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Funny how you think you know what youre taking about. Ive personally brought up to Hokushin and other IB officers about implementing train wars again in VP only past the first bridge and you cannot train the opponents raid, only pullers. They will not agree and its a shame because it would help Sirken in regards to less petitions and there is no real advantage to either side in this circumstance. It actually helps both guilds in that instead of 20 ppl poopsocking zone ent to buff the pullers and bind sight tracking, you would need 1 tracker for each guild.

Anyone wanna guess why they won't agree? I wouldn't either when its clear they have the advantage in petitionquest.

Train wars. Sounds like a professional resolution. How small is your brain kid?

quido
03-18-2015, 11:38 PM
Don't knock it until you try it. Train wars in VP is the most fun a lot of us ever had playing this game.

Bruno
03-18-2015, 11:43 PM
Cecily training the vendor after our recharges this week. Good TMO pr.

http://i58.tinypic.com/fyzpg0.jpg

The laughs were appreciated. Rage meter maxed out.

Argh
03-19-2015, 12:15 AM
Please do not give Argh any more ideas for animated GIFs.

http://i.imgur.com/M9HaRRR.gif

Nuktari
03-19-2015, 12:42 AM
LOL ^

MooseTX82
03-19-2015, 01:36 AM
I was just a scrub, barely planar level not even 50. I had very little direct interaction with any of the leadership other than the officer who tagged me (who was apparently not in on the plan to dissolve the guild.) All I know is one day we were being told we're working to become a raiding guild on our own and the next day we're told that we're substandard TMO fodder. I find it hard to come up with good things to say about Enraptured's leadership after that shit went down.

And who are / were you?

Detoxx
03-19-2015, 02:59 AM
Train wars. Sounds like a professional resolution. How small is your brain kid?

Professional resolution? Were on a 15 year old simulated version of a game. The fuck does professional have to do with it?

YendorLootmonkey
03-19-2015, 04:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/M9HaRRR.gif

Dammit, kaev... look what you caused.

Kegluas
03-19-2015, 05:57 AM
Lol you're delusional to think you're guilds anything special because you threw 75 ppl at hoshkar. We rid him with 30, no groups and less than a min after it spawned to even have a chance against your zerg. How was that Zlandicar wipe on beta with 72? Thing can be killed with 30 ppl or less. Let me know when you kill Yelinak with 50.

Oh Detoxx, keep reaching bro. <Rampage> has not engaged Zlandicar as a guild. I know what it takes to kill Zlandicar because I led the beta first kill on him, but you already knew that. The legitimacy of any kill by TMO on beta is hard believe due to your known history of res gloves, boxing clerics, and wearing velious gear during all of your encounters. I have personally stood there and watched Alunova spam your guild with mana, refresh your defensive disc every 2 minutes, and spammed gm gloves on your dead rogues while your "legit" encounters were happening. I'm not saying TMO has never done anything legit on beta, just that you guys have a history of taking the easy way out. Like I stated previously in this thread, this is once again TMO at its finest with their RNF bullshit.

Also for your viewing pleasure, a SS of after you "rid him with 30, no groups and less than a min after it spawned to even have a chance against your zerg".

http://i61.tinypic.com/e9698n.jpg

Herp
03-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Oh Detoxx, keep reaching bro. <Rampage> has not engaged Zlandicar as a guild. I know what it takes to kill Zlandicar because I led the beta first kill on him, but you already knew that. The legitimacy of any kill by TMO on beta is hard believe due to your known history of res gloves, boxing clerics, and wearing velious gear during all of your encounters. I have personally stood there and watched Alunova spam your guild with mana, refresh your defensive disc every 2 minutes, and spammed gm gloves on your dead rogues while your "legit" encounters were happening. I'm not saying TMO has never done anything legit on beta, just that you guys have a history of taking the easy way out. Like I stated previously in this thread, this is once again TMO at its finest with their RNF bullshit.

Also for your viewing pleasure, a SS of after you "rid him with 30, no groups and less than a min after it spawned to even have a chance against your zerg".

lmao owned.

let me find a video of their beta I saw posted..

https://youtu.be/VvWWcPYwwYo @ 2:13 I like the part where a beta buffed monk (who isnt even 60 on blue server) spams GM gloves on 4 multiboxed, beta buffed, cleric bots, then they brag about it in their guild thread. Legit shit. Grats TMO on going 3 for 16 this week - keep up the great work on beta!!

Tasslehofp99
03-19-2015, 06:40 AM
rustled

Ravager
03-19-2015, 07:12 AM
Don't knock it until you try it. Train wars in VP is the most fun 4 of us ever had playing this game.

Ele
03-19-2015, 08:02 AM
lmao owned.

let me find a video of their beta I saw posted..

https://youtu.be/VvWWcPYwwYo @ 2:13 I like the part where a beta buffed monk (who isnt even 60 on blue server) spams GM gloves on 4 multiboxed, beta buffed, cleric bots, then they brag about it in their guild thread. Legit shit. Grats TMO on going 3 for 16 this week - keep up the great work on beta!!

A funnsie pick up raid after the main raid ended an hour earlier with 8 people all boxing, yep a legit raid alright. Keep reaching.

randomdude01
03-19-2015, 08:41 AM
A funnsie pick up raid after the main raid ended an hour earlier with 8 people all boxing, yep a legit raid alright. Keep reaching.

Oh, man. The TMO jimmies are a rustled in this thread.

Ele being defensive about TMO beta raids.
Detoxx being mad as fuck that his guild can't hang. Also defensive.
Umbrella mega defensive and blind with rage in Raid Discussion.
Cecily so mad about the state of TMO, she tries to steal recharge items.

Making it rain tears up in here.

randomdude01
03-19-2015, 08:43 AM
I'm guessing the TMO frustration is a results of not only getting stomped the past 8 months, or they caught wind of a group of their long-time and core raiders applying to <Rampage>

Troubled
03-19-2015, 08:44 AM
Rampage doesn't have an RNF gag order? Neat.

Kegluas
03-19-2015, 09:06 AM
Rampage doesn't have an RNF gag order? Neat.

Yea....We're not supposed to be. Gonna have to duck out of this before I upset anymore fellow guildies =/

Samoht
03-19-2015, 09:11 AM

Hail, Detoxx`s corpse

chief
03-19-2015, 09:53 AM
i was almost upset wiping, but then I realized i was playing in my private jet with my model girlfriend flying to hogwarts

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:06 AM

Jealousy looks bad on you Kegulas.

kurtis
03-19-2015, 10:09 AM
Why the fuck would anybody in Rampage be jealous right now? Most TMO members know they're on a sinking ship.

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:12 AM
Why the fuck would anybody in Rampage be jealous right now? Most TMO members know they're on a sinking ship.

That's hilarious. I think the opposite of that is reality. IB is the guild merging to survive and will sink again.

kurtis
03-19-2015, 10:16 AM
The spin never stops, does it?

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:16 AM
You guys can sit here and make these false claims all day.

*8 months of dominance*- a lie the last 3 months TMO has dominated

*TMO is a sinking ship*- a lie IB had to merge to have numbers and wipe their mounting penalties.

*TMO used tricks on BETA to kill stuff before us*- Another lie to save face for IB's lack of ability.

randomdude01
03-19-2015, 10:17 AM
That's hilarious. I think the opposite of that is reality. IB is the guild merging to survive and will sink again.

^ Mad his guild can't hang.

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:18 AM
The spin never stops, does it?

I don't see anyone but former IB now Rampage people spinning in this thread. The rest of the people are telling the truth.

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:19 AM
^ Mad his guild can't hang.

Let you in on a little secret. Most people aren't like you and rage over an elf sim. They don't get emotionally invested to the point of lying about your accomplishments.

randomdude01
03-19-2015, 10:20 AM
You guys can sit here and make these false claims all day.

*8 months of dominance*- a lie the last 3 months TMO has dominated

*TMO is a sinking ship*- a lie IB had to merge to have numbers and wipe their mounting penalties.

*TMO used tricks on BETA to kill stuff before us*- Another lie to save face for IB's lack of ability.

Must be Detoxx troll account.

Only Detoxx defines domination as getting one mob vs the competitions 10+ week after week.

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:21 AM
Must be Detoxx troll account.

Only Detoxx defines domination as getting one mob vs the competitions 10+ week after week.

TMO from january to March Killed more mobs per week than IB in all weeks but 2. Keep spinning and praying I guess. Sorry that your emotions are so tied into this server that you have to lie to justify your existence.

Signal
03-19-2015, 10:26 AM
Take care in your new fantasy world IB...Oops Rampage. No one who follows raiding closely believes your bogus claims.

TMBLOW
03-19-2015, 10:29 AM
holy anon account e-peen measuring stick competition

Nibblewitz
03-19-2015, 10:41 AM
I miss ClownGuild.

BurgyK
03-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Yeah well my dad can beat up your dad

kaev
03-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Dammit, kaev... look what you caused.

It could be worse you know, Argh ain't exactly Keke...

Detoxx
03-19-2015, 12:06 PM

Was a typo and meant to say we tried him with 30. We were no where near ready and you guys had about 60 in the zone at the time. Had to give it a go to have a shot and we got him to 25%. How many ftes have you gotten in VP keg? I dont think I can recall one. A guild that continues to merge (3rd time now?) is a guild that is weak. You're new high will wear off and youll be back again to getting smoked. We have literally owned you in fte for the last 2 months, easy, and half the mobs you claim to kill in your guild thread while "stomping" us are mobs you get from your bullshit petition quest or maestros and dracos we dont contest. How many PDs have you gotten in the last 6 months? I think were something like 45/65. Grats on Maestro and Draco tho!

Keep believing that a 75 man zerg force has any sort of skill. Keep believing that cause youre an officer in that sham of a guild (that when all the ateam people burn out, youll be right where you were 3 weeks ago, getting stomped) that youre important. I got news for you, if it wasnt for Hokushin (who has fallen off himself lately in the FTE game) your guild would have been dead months ago.

We already killed IB, Rampage is next, friend.

Detoxx
03-19-2015, 12:10 PM
Oh and our Yelinak kill was 100% legit. You guys have't even come close to what we've done in beta and now cause you got 75 people to throw at a mob, albeit poorly, you wanna start bragging? Get outta here, AoW is a simple tank and spank and if you have 15 clerics and 5 tanks, hes pretty fucking linear. Try to do something that takes a little more skill and brag about.

Fael
03-19-2015, 12:26 PM
I think keg and detoxx need to either duel it out or get a room.

Vianna
03-19-2015, 01:39 PM
I don't get the argument IB members are trying to argue here. They claim to be strong and dominating when the actions of your guild clearly shows otherwise. Fighting was happening inside your guild. Sirken pretty much confirmed that in a recent stream. The leadership behind that guild has always been isolating and poor. Just look at the history of their "Big Decisions" on this server. They have always failed.

IB merges to become TR. TR fails royally.

IB fails to keep FE as an ally eventually merges in people from Lord Bob. IB fails for what looks like close to half a year and has been fighting an uphill battle against the new TMO since. They had some success it looks like near the end of last year for a few months. That can be contributed to burn out by the guild that is working to stay on top more than what they did.

This resulted in them losing members lately and a lot of internal fighting. So what does IB do again ? MERGE! Their go to strategy when the ship is sinking. The rest of us are just waiting for this to fail now and to watch them disappear from the server again.

PsychoTass
03-19-2015, 01:43 PM
I don't get the argument IB members are trying to argue here. They claim to be strong and dominating when the actions of your guild clearly shows otherwise. Fighting was happening inside your guild. Sirken pretty much confirmed that in a recent stream. The leadership behind that guild has always been isolating and poor. Just look at the history of their "Big Decisions" on this server. They have always failed.

IB fails to keep FE as an ally eventually merges in people from Lord Bob. IB fails for what looks like close to half a year and has been fighting an uphill battle against the new TMO since. They had some success it looks like near the end of last year for a few months. That can be contributed to burn out by the guild that is working to stay on top more than what they did.

This resulted in them losing members lately and a lot of internal fighting. So what does IB do again ? MERGE! Their go to strategy when the ship is sinking. The rest of us are just waiting for this to fail now and to watch them disappear from the server again.

aren't you the imbecile that merged Full Circle with Forceful Entry who then merged with TMO?

and TMO is talking about guilds looking weak by merging?

hypocrites.

Troubled
03-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Take care in your new fantasy world IB...Oops Rampage. No one who follows raiding closely believes your bogus claims.

Don't worry, we all believe Rampage because TMO is on a no-consult list when it comes to matters of truth and history.

Samoht
03-19-2015, 02:39 PM
A guild that continues to merge (3rd time now?) is a guild that is weak.

Detoxx, how many mergers has TMO had now?

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 02:42 PM

Easy tiger. TMO went through plenty of mergers too. You trying to score some RNF DKP or something lol?

Vianna
03-19-2015, 03:20 PM
aren't you the imbecile that merged Full Circle with Forceful Entry who then merged with TMO?

and TMO is talking about guilds looking weak by merging?

hypocrites.

FE was weak at the time and they proposed a merge yes. That is generally what merges are. Things to strengthen a guild that is weakened. I am not in a guild currently Chest. So no not trying to gain DKP. Just pointing out the obvious here. If either guild is spinning it's IB in this situation.

Vianna
03-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Don't worry, we all believe Rampage because TMO is on a no-consult list when it comes to matters of truth and history.

I guess you guys all forget the IB history on the server ? I mean no one has been saints. IB has always been the worse of evils on this server. Personal opinions aside the history of these guilds shows that.

Detoxx
03-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Detoxx, how many mergers has TMO had now?

Since the TMO / FE merger, we havent merged and maintained. Theyve merged 3 times.

Detoxx
03-19-2015, 03:24 PM
I guess you guys all forget the IB history on the server ? I mean no one has been saints. IB has always been the worse of evils on this server. Personal opinions aside the history of these guilds shows that.

Dont bother with Chest. TMO is the big bad guy in his world, and that will never change.

Vianna
03-19-2015, 03:33 PM
Dont bother with Chest. TMO is the big bad guy in his world, and that will never change.

Chest for the most part is means well. He does at times misplace his anger like he just did with me. Like I said no one is a saint on this server including Chest. People make decisions in the best interests of their guilds all the time. Not everyone is going to agree with those decisions. Sometimes those decisions will make you look like a hypocrite.

If it comes down to which guild has harmed this server the most though. The answer 9 times out of 10 will be IB.

kaev
03-19-2015, 03:39 PM
And who are / were you?

My main and my forum handle have been the same since I started p99 in Sep 2011. And yeah, I'm still a scrub. Biggest change since the Enraptured fiasco is that now I'm a scrub in a guild that isn't led by weasels.

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Nah TMO and IB are basically the same people switching back and forth depending on which way the wind is blowing. It's all intermingled shit at this point.

As far as my record, I'm saintly as fuck.

Samoht
03-19-2015, 04:34 PM
Since the TMO / FE merger, we havent merged and maintained. Theyve merged 3 times.

and how many mergers were there before TMO ate FE?

on a long enough time line, all of the top end guilds on this server have gone through mergers. a lot. your hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Aadill
03-19-2015, 06:05 PM
As far as my record, I'm saintly as fuck.

Clean whistle.

Troubled
03-19-2015, 06:42 PM
If it comes down to which guild has harmed this server the most though. The answer 9 times out of 10 will be IB.

rofl

kaev
03-19-2015, 06:55 PM

orly?

Raid SceneIt continues to be an aggravating realization among CSR staff that 10% of the server population causes 90% of the problems. We are all for competition, but it needs to be fair competition. We are also all here for the same thing, to experience classic Everquest. The same guild monopolizing raid content for 2 years that they might not even need anymore is ridiculous, just to block other guilds from the chance of gearing up to take on the same end game content.

I wonder which guild Rogean was talking about there? I'm pretty sure it wasn't Moonlight Crusaders or Azure Guard.

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 06:55 PM
rofl

It is kinda absurd to have that thought process. The rap sheet of TMO and IB are both super long. IB had the stranglehold at the start, helped the culture of the shitbag high end raider prosper, then TMO had the advantage and IB mass RMTed off the server; although I disgree with the attribution of that to TMO dominance, the real reason was perceived staff favoritism and as it turned out Jiggles was e-banging Big Carol and showering her kids with pokemon cards. Something something Xzerion did shit for IB, something something cryosilk robe.

Then IB came back, was doing well with FE considering FE provided zero pushback solo. Then TMO gobbled up FE, and it's been back and forth ever since. Regardless of who was on top at the time the mindset was take everything and scorch the earth. Either burn the competition to the ground or poach their members to fuel the machine.

There are no good guys in that story. You can pick between the giant douche or the crap sandwich, but you still lose in the end.

radditsu
03-19-2015, 07:16 PM
At least a douche will get sand out your vagina

YendorLootmonkey
03-19-2015, 07:19 PM
http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/douche-turd.jpg

Vianna
03-19-2015, 07:30 PM
IB started that mentality here. They formed the raid scene we have now with all the Petitionquesting. It seems that still hasn't changed with them. Remember the history. IB ending the VP rotation is what started all the retarded training in there. It seems their biggest gains recently have come via petitionquesting (A lot like the early days they were competing against TMO). You can look at the suspensions and see the spikes in productivity for them.

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 07:40 PM
IB started that mentality here. They formed the raid scene we have now with all the Petitionquesting. It seems that still hasn't changed with them. Remember the history. IB ending the VP rotation is what started all the retarded training in there. It seems their biggest gains recently have come via petitionquesting (A lot like the early days they were competing against TMO). You can look at the suspensions and see the spikes in productivity for them.

Then why didn't TMO break the fucking cycle when they had the throne? Answer, because they don't give a shit either. Don't fucking lecture me on the immorality of IB when TMO is just as fucking bad.

Troubled
03-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Don't fucking lecture me on the immorality of IB when TMO is just as fucking bad.

Worse, and for longer.

Anytime TMO has been suspended IB approached us to discuss raid changes, every time.

Vianna
03-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Then why didn't TMO break the fucking cycle when they had the throne? Answer, because they don't give a shit either. Don't fucking lecture me on the immorality of IB when TMO is just as fucking bad.

See Chest this is why people just can't respect much of anything you say now days. You overreact and go off on a bender. I never said TMO was Saints. I said the true poison of this server was injected largely by IB. It all got it's start with that guild.

Petition Questing- IB Check
VP losing a friendly rotation- IB Check
Mass RMT- IB Check

I understand you chose to joint raid with this guild a few times before and it might cloud your judgement a little. However, the largest poison on this server was/is IB. They quickly gained the same reputation on EQmac. So this is a recurring theme with them. I'm sorry you can't get over your anger towards TMO for that. As I said they aren't all Saints either. The culture of this server however was cultivated by IB and it has shaped what we have now. I wish it was different.

radditsu
03-19-2015, 07:58 PM
Nobody wishes it was different. If TMO wanted different they wouldnt have pulled their idiot guild summit shennanigans when IB was not around.

Get off your high horse.

Vianna
03-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Worse, and for longer.

Anytime TMO has been suspended IB approached us to discuss raid changes, every time.

Looking in the raid section (You know that area guilds are supposed to discuss raid changes). I don't see any IB threads asking for changes.

Vianna
03-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Nobody wishes it was different. If TMO wanted different they wouldnt have pulled their idiot guild summit shennanigans when IB was not around.

Get off your high horse.

I wish it was. Not on a high horse. Just reminding people where these problems started from. Gotta head out. God bless you guys.

Troubled
03-19-2015, 08:06 PM
Lazie v3

Snackies
03-19-2015, 08:51 PM
This thread doesn't have enough Enraptured screenshots/memories (god I have like a few gigs of screenshots over the years when I figured out that screenshot button):

My first SS ever
http://i.imgur.com/KwaVxR3.jpg

Xerovash deletes seb key
http://i.imgur.com/0IckYb0.jpg

Guild first general kill
http://i.imgur.com/hk7Ssw2.jpg

Best officer speeling
http://i.imgur.com/7S7Ph4F.jpg

Kreon outa the closet:
http://i.imgur.com/iGoWLe7.jpg

Group seeks Onshuu???? :/
http://i.imgur.com/eN5jfnx.jpg

Ding 60!
http://i.imgur.com/W4o0MOR.jpg

Guild's first joint Trakanon raid
http://i.imgur.com/4DwRt7P.jpg

lol?
http://i.imgur.com/iapsu7f.jpg

When you're the only wizard non role late at night
http://i.imgur.com/IdV3NrS.jpg

Tiggles
03-19-2015, 09:06 PM
This thread doesn't have enough Enraptured screenshots/memories (god I have like a few gigs of screenshots over the years when I figured out that screenshot button):

My first SS ever
http://i.imgur.com/KwaVxR3.jpg

Xerovash deletes seb key
http://i.imgur.com/0IckYb0.jpg

Guild first general kill
http://i.imgur.com/hk7Ssw2.jpg

Best officer speeling
http://i.imgur.com/7S7Ph4F.jpg

Kreon outa the closet:
http://i.imgur.com/iGoWLe7.jpg

Group seeks Onshuu???? :/
http://i.imgur.com/eN5jfnx.jpg

Ding 60!
http://i.imgur.com/W4o0MOR.jpg

Guild's first joint Trakanon raid
http://i.imgur.com/4DwRt7P.jpg

lol?
http://i.imgur.com/iapsu7f.jpg

When you're the only wizard non role late at night
http://i.imgur.com/IdV3NrS.jpg

You forgot to post the screenshot where you sold the fuck out and jumped ship to the biggest group of RMTers on the server.

YendorLootmonkey
03-19-2015, 09:28 PM
Every guild's leaders and officers are trying to get the best deal for their guild.

The only difference between the guilds is what they're willing to do in order to get the best deal for their guild.

Other guilds are obstacles to getting the best deal for their guild. So we have this... harboring grudges (/raise), distrusting each others' motives, backstabbing each other, launching petitionquests to knock each other out of the race, resorting to smear campaigns on forums, spreading misinformation and subversion, etc.

We're like the fucking "Mean Girls" of the video game scene.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/scottmendelson/files/2014/04/23lo028.jpg

Really, this post was just an excuse to post that picture.

GnashingOfTeeth
03-19-2015, 09:33 PM
WTF is an Enraptured?

/this

radditsu
03-19-2015, 09:48 PM
Every guild's leaders and officers are trying to get the best deal for their guild.

The only difference between the guilds is what they're willing to do in order to get the best deal for their guild.

Other guilds are obstacles to getting the best deal for their guild. So we have this... harboring grudges (/raise), distrusting each others' motives, backstabbing each other, launching petitionquests to knock each other out of the race, resorting to smear campaigns on forums, spreading misinformation and subversion, etc.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/scottmendelson/files/2014/04/23lo028.jpg

Really, this post was just an excuse to post that picture.

Wud bang emma stone

arsenalpow
03-19-2015, 10:30 PM
BDA doesn't do joint raids, might want to double check your facts.

I'm really big on us standing on our own two feet, I'd rather wait on attempting content versus a joint zerg. The juice is sweeter when you squeeze those berries yourself nah mean?

Not going to pay much attention at this point. Bda is doing another meetup, over a dozen of us are in Vegas. Time to lose my ass at the sports books.

Ele
03-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Wud bang emma stone

Emma not found

radditsu
03-20-2015, 12:21 AM
BDA doesn't do joint raids, might want to double check your facts.

I'm really big on us standing on our own two feet, I'd rather wait on attempting content versus a joint zerg. The juice is sweeter when you squeeze those berries yourself nah mean?

Not going to pay much attention at this point. Bda is doing another meetup, over a dozen of us are in Vegas. Time to lose my ass at the sports books.

Those first VP BDA raids with IB remnants during that TMO suspension dont count? Dont rewrite history dude

arsenalpow
03-20-2015, 12:41 AM
Those first VP BDA raids with IB remnants during that TMO suspension dont count? Dont rewrite history dude

That wasn't a joint raid. That was Sloan throwing a hissy fit until we let his IB guys tag along. We wanted to try it solo and the IB people got all offended because they wanted a chance at the loot. We just wanted to test our might.

chief
03-20-2015, 12:54 AM
I blame zeelot

Nuktari
03-20-2015, 01:12 AM

I own the guild <Mean Girls> its a PVP guild here on Blue.

Wud bang emma stone

http://media1.giphy.com/media/hN4SDKyOnulgc/200.gif

Emma not found

Emma Stone located!

http://media3.giphy.com/media/XvyZ8Kx4TaDXW/200.gif

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 02:18 AM
Talks about professionalism on 15 year old elf sim when Umbrella is doing everything possible to stay "professional and like a lawyer" in raid discussion.

Dont be mad, some people are just more articulate than you.

Susano
03-20-2015, 05:32 AM
That wasn't a joint raid. That was Sloan throwing a hissy fit until we let his IB guys tag along. We wanted to try it solo and the IB people got all offended because they wanted a chance at the loot. We just wanted to test our might.

Wrong, I was in BDA and part of the crew that wanted to joint raid VP while you were obstinate about not going in. Telling all BDA members not to enter the zone and such. Pretty much the thing that led to the FE break off in the first place.

There were no plans to go in as BDA only. Once we started downing dragons all of a sudden the BDA officers became interested in attending to score some pixels (Sanluen got a Robe of Azure Sky and Chest got a few weapons). The raid was open to everyone on the server who was keyed.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77401

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77726

It's hilarious to hear you try and convince everyone you were going to try a BDA only run when the opportunity was only a week long, what were you waiting for? I'm sure there are screencaps on the forum or someone has archived of all the drama on the BDA boards pertaining to this. Hopefully someone can produce them.

Ravager
03-20-2015, 06:30 AM
I'm sure there are screencaps on the forum or someone has archived of all the drama on the BDA boards pertaining to this. Hopefully someone can produce them.

This is what's wrong with this server right here. Assholes who save shit from private boards to sling later whenever they're disgruntled with someone.

Never, ever trust anyone on P99 for any reason.

YendorLootmonkey
03-20-2015, 10:14 AM
I can let the officers produce the actual screen-caps if they want to 100% prove you're full of shit, so for now I'll just copy/paste quotes.

Telling all BDA members not to enter the zone and such.

From the old BDA site, posted 6/20/12 in a thread titled "Official BDA Stance on VP":

"At least not yet. I know that many members are keyed, and that is great. It is also awesome that they were able to work with some old IB members to take down VP bosses. This is completely acceptable and is something we are very glad to see happening.

However BDA, as a guild, is not in a position to raid VP. If you go on one of these informal/ pick-up style raids, that is great - but we are not going to call any raids, or take focus off of other raid goals to see them happen."

There were no plans to go in as BDA only.

From the old BDA site, posted 6/26/12 in a thread titled "BDA Only VP Raid - Thursday 6/28 at 6pm EST"

"With the TMO Raid suspension coming to an end, we will take one raid into VP and test our hand at whatever dragons we can find. Several of them should be respawning by then.

The Raid suspension is over at midnight Thursday, so we will go in and start buffing at 6pm EST, giving us 5 hours to work on pulling and slaying dragons. We will end the raid at 11pm EST and make sure everyone is out of VP before TMO is allowed back in.

This should be a fun time and a good test of our current keyed force. Once TMO is back we will not be going back in immediately."

It's hilarious to hear you try and convince everyone you were going to try a BDA only run when the opportunity was only a week long

It was two weeks.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76873

Congratulations, nearly everything about your post was completely fabricated. Come back when you regain your credibility.

chief
03-20-2015, 10:20 AM
tldr

Cecily
03-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Cecily so mad about the state of TMO, she tries to steal recharge items.

I wouldn't do that. Waste a bunch of people's time after the recharge mule insulted me? I'd do that.

Cecily training the vendor after our recharges this week. Good TMO pr.
The laughs were appreciated. Rage meter maxed out.

Hows calling people faggots working out for your PR, Rampage?

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2hi9u15.jpg

Nlaar
03-20-2015, 10:51 AM
From the old BDA site, posted 6/26/12 in a thread titled "BDA Only VP Raid - Thursday 6/28 at 6pm EST"

"With the TMO Raid suspension coming to an end, we will take one raid into VP and test our hand at whatever dragons we can find. Several of them should be respawning by then.

The Raid suspension is over at midnight Thursday, so we will go in and start buffing at 6pm EST, giving us 5 hours to work on pulling and slaying dragons. We will end the raid at 11pm EST and make sure everyone is out of VP before TMO is allowed back in.

This should be a fun time and a good test of our current keyed force. Once TMO is back we will not be going back in immediately."

Not that it really matters, but iirc, the last night we attempted Nexona 2-3x with IB but to no avail. I think one of the times we tried no buffs and had bards singing dispel songs or something ridiculous like that. I think our last members were zoning out as TMO was zoning in at midnight.

Hawala
03-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Original Jagganath (Rahmani) here... Not that it matters, but when I quit I gave my 55 warrior to Kreon to serve as Enraptured's main tank. I'm extremely disappointing to see that he abandoned Enraptured and went to TMO.

Susano
03-20-2015, 11:19 AM
From the old BDA site, posted 6/20/12 in a thread titled "Official BDA Stance on VP":

"At least not yet. I know that many members are keyed, and that is great. It is also awesome that they were able to work with some old IB members to take down VP bosses. This is completely acceptable and is something we are very glad to see happening.

However BDA, as a guild, is not in a position to raid VP. If you go on one of these informal/ pick-up style raids, that is great - but we are not going to call any raids, or take focus off of other raid goals to see them happen."

You just confirmed there were no plans to raid VP as a guild contradictory to what Chest claims from the onset.

This was the backpedal after some of us had gone to the PUG and had success. Of course once we killed some shit and there was a chance at pixels all of a sudden the "we are not going to call any raids" stance changed.

It was two weeks.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76873

Congratulations, nearly everything about your post was completely fabricated. Come back when you regain your credibility.

Oh boy, I got the duration wrong. Yeah, adding yet another week that BDA sat on it's hands and not doing anything only to creep out of the shadows after a few brave people stood up and joined the pug against the leaders wishes only shows the truth of my statements.

Pokesan
03-20-2015, 11:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dRKoxM6.png

YendorLootmonkey
03-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Not sure how delusional you actually are. Your assertion that:

I was in BDA and part of the crew that wanted to joint raid VP while you were obstinate about not going in. Telling all BDA members not to enter the zone and such.

is blatantly proved false here. BDA leadership had no problem with individual VP members joining the VP pickup groups while TMO was suspended.

"It is also awesome that they were able to work with some old IB members to take down VP bosses. This is completely acceptable and is something we are very glad to see happening."

Please tell me again how BDA members were told not to enter the zone and such? I still don't see where you're coming up with that fabrication.

There were clearly plans to raid VP as a guild. It was at the end of the window, after enough ex-VD rarespawns returned and we saw we had enough keyed players to at least make an attempt on something. What you call backpedaling, I call a re-evaluation of the keyed raid force.

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 12:40 PM
This is what's wrong with this server right here. Assholes who save shit from private boards to sling later whenever they're disgruntled with someone.

Never, ever trust anyone on P99 for any reason.

Lol dear leader gets called out, deflects and continues to ride his nuts. Pretty sure you're what's wrong with Bda.

Susano
03-20-2015, 01:17 PM
delusional

Your posts have clearly shown who is and isn't delusional in this matter.

Tanthallas
03-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Not sure how delusional you actually are. Your assertion that:

is blatantly proved false here. BDA leadership had no problem with individual VP members joining the VP pickup groups while TMO was suspended.

"It is also awesome that they were able to work with some old IB members to take down VP bosses. This is completely acceptable and is something we are very glad to see happening."

Please tell me again how BDA members were told not to enter the zone and such? I still don't see where you're coming up with that fabrication.

There were clearly plans to raid VP as a guild. It was at the end of the window, after enough ex-VD rarespawns returned and we saw we had enough keyed players to at least make an attempt on something. What you call backpedaling, I call a re-evaluation of the keyed raid force.

Hey there.

Seeing as I was the person who put the joint VP raids in question together, I feel like I should clear some things up.

1. The VP raids happened 100% against BDA leaderships will. At first they were hesitant of joint raiding with IB because they did not like them, so they would not 'officially' sanction the raids as having anything to do with BDAs name - whatever that means.

2. After PD and a few others were killed by the joint raid, BDA saw that they would be able to kill them alone and decided that they wanted to do a BDA only raid under their own loot council. The group of people from BDA who came with me neither wanted to ditch the IB people that had helped them learn VP and went through the harder parts of pulling and engaging with them, nor did they want to be subject to BDA loot council - as at that time we were simply randoming loot.

Designing context for old forum posts (spinning) does not become you Yendor - stick to fighting the power with personal opinions, not quoted text. I am sad though, Ive known you to be a pretty honest guy which leads me to believe you are actually serious here.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Original Jagganath (Rahmani) here... Not that it matters, but when I quit I gave my 55 warrior to Kreon to serve as Enraptured's main tank. I'm extremely disappointing to see that he abandoned Enraptured and went to TMO.

But it was ok for you to abandon as the only tank right? While I appreciate you giving me the Warrior...I did what I felt like I had to do given the situation and the opportunity. Only a few people know the story and you are not one of them.
It's not exactly abandonment when you take over half the guild with you by the way.

Troubled
03-20-2015, 02:06 PM
So did IB host public raids in VP or were they the bad guys of the server? Get on Chest's warped version of history or gtfo.

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 02:48 PM
So did IB host public raids in VP or were they the bad guys of the server? Get on Chest's warped version of history or gtfo.

Did u guys allow any other guilds to attend youre recelt clear of VP?

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 02:49 PM

Recent*

Hawala
03-20-2015, 02:59 PM
But it was ok for you to abandon as the only tank right?

It's not exactly abandonment when you take over half the guild with you by the way.

I'd never have let you have Jagganath if I knew you were going to TMO, and in your own words, it's not exactly abandonment if you're going to TMO with dozens of other geared tanks.

Hawala
03-20-2015, 03:02 PM
I'd never have let you have Jagganath if I knew you were going to TMO, and in your own words, it's not exactly abandonment if you're going to TMO with dozens of other geared tanks.

Especially for free.

Troubled
03-20-2015, 03:07 PM

What's that got to do with my question? BDA has never been or claimed to be anything apart from whatever Chest decides it is that day.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 03:12 PM

Well it wasnt a big secret that was held out. It happened after you were gone. But like I said...you were gone. It's easy to watch from the sideline and not know the whole story.

Hawala
03-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Well it wasnt a big secret that was held out. It happened after you were gone. But like I said...you were gone. It's easy to watch from the sideline and not know the whole story.

The thing that irks me is your guilt trip you laid on me about abandoning the guild by quitting, I genuinely felt bad for Enraptured. Then you did the exact same thing. Of course I was gone, but I would rather have that toon deleted than be in TMO.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 03:16 PM
I dont really post in RnF. Matter of fact outside of this thread (which I have interest in) I probably have not posted here in about 2 years. PM me or /tell me in game if you want to talk more about it.

Ella`Ella
03-20-2015, 03:21 PM
but I would rather have that toon deleted than be in TMO.

Even better than deleting the toon, take comfort knowing that he'll always be living in Detoxx's shadow.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 03:22 PM
The thing that irks me is your guilt trip you laid on me about abandoning the guild by quitting, I genuinely felt bad for Enraptured. Then you did the exact same thing. Of course I was gone, but I would rather have that toon deleted than be in TMO.

But you also didn't seem too upset when you came back to EQ and hit me up for my dirty TMO platinum., which I tried to help with as much as I could at the time.

Hawala
03-20-2015, 03:26 PM
But you also didn't seem too upset when you came back to EQ and hit me up for my dirty TMO platinum., which I tried to help with as much as I could at the time.

You gave me 7k, which was less than what I had in cash on the toon at the time I gave him to Enraptured.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 03:28 PM
You gave me 7k, which was less than what I had in cash on the toon at the time I gave him to Enraptured.

That's false. I also said If I get more I would help more...Well I have a bit more now...

Hawala
03-20-2015, 03:30 PM
That's false. I also said If I get more I would help more...Well I have a bit more now...

I didn't get into this thread to even really talk about this, to be honest. My original intent of posting was to prove that Enraptured wasn't created by TMO.

Maybe we can talk later about plat.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 03:34 PM
I didn't get into this thread to even really talk about this, to be honest. My original intent of posting was to prove that Enraptured wasn't created by TMO.

Maybe we can talk later about plat.

Agreed...hit me up.

Pint
03-20-2015, 03:35 PM
So we have this... harboring grudges (/raise), distrusting each others' motives, backstabbing each other, launching petitionquests to knock each other out of the race, resorting to smear campaigns on forums, spreading misinformation and subversion, etc.

Lol bda's guild relations policy in a nutshell pretty much, very nice.

radditsu
03-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Hey there.

Seeing as I was the person who put the joint VP raids in question together, I feel like I should clear some things up.

1. The VP raids happened 100% against BDA leaderships will. At first they were hesitant of joint raiding with IB because they did not like them, so they would not 'officially' sanction the raids as having anything to do with BDAs name - whatever that means.

2. After PD and a few others were killed by the joint raid, BDA saw that they would be able to kill them alone and decided that they wanted to do a BDA only raid under their own loot council. The group of people from BDA who came with me neither wanted to ditch the IB people that had helped them learn VP and went through the harder parts of pulling and engaging with them, nor did they want to be subject to BDA loot council - as at that time we were simply randoming loot.

Designing context for old forum posts (spinning) does not become you Yendor - stick to fighting the power with personal opinions, not quoted text. I am sad though, Ive known you to be a pretty honest guy which leads me to believe you are actually serious here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ufmGXTLfujE/U9AWMUAl8fI/AAAAAAAAUXY/BqXTuzIjaGM/s1600/he's+right+you+know.jpg

Hawala
03-20-2015, 03:43 PM
I will tell you that Moose is one of the best people I have played this game with and has the toons he plays have great reputations. I think most people would go to bat for the guy. I could say that about a few former members of Enraptured as well in different raiding guilds.

I agree, I really cared for that guild Enraptured as well as the officers, Xero, Kreon and Speedbhump (RIP).

When I found out the guild was basically disbanded when I returned last year, it was upsetting to say the least, so I never really got back into playing. The best part of that guild was how it felt like we were underdogs getting better every day, and starting to be able to do things like planar raids. Now that's all gone. I'm sure a lot more happened as well - and Moose you're probably right, I don't know.

I just decided to come back about a week ago.

For me, Jag wasn't about the plat or anything, I was trying to do the right thing by not leaving the guild in the gutter when I quit in 2013. I'll just have to get over it, but by now Jag has probably belonged to TMO for longer than I played him.

MooseTX82
03-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Losing Speedbhump (RIP) was kind of a blow to us as a guild as well as me personally. He did alot for the guild. I would be lying if I say that was not a contributing factor to the final decision.

Fael
03-20-2015, 03:49 PM
Recalling the days of that fateful VP PUG has got me thinking:

First, the Hardcore Casuals cried out for a rotation for almost 5 years, yet they barely kept it going for a year. Why? What happened ?

Second, in all the years of the rotation, was there ever any slots left open for a pick up group raid to casually slay dragons? If not, why?

Thoughts ?

Wrench
03-20-2015, 03:51 PM
I will tell you that Moose is one of the best people I have played this game with and has the toons he plays have great reputations. I think most people would go to bat for the guy. I could say that about a few former members of Enraptured as well in different raiding guilds.

good guy or not, his whole performance on the forums was high comedy as an outsider

"we are not a tmo feeder guild"

"we are not a fucking tmo feeder guild"

"we are now part of tmo"

Ella`Ella
03-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Jesus this thread turned to shit...

Needs more Chest.

arsenalpow
03-20-2015, 03:53 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ufmGXTLfujE/U9AWMUAl8fI/AAAAAAAAUXY/BqXTuzIjaGM/s1600/he's+right+you+know.jpg

We wanted to try solo from the start, but we wanted to be cool about everything and let anyone that was keyed show up. So after we killed a few mobs with a full PUG raid we tried to do a BDA only thing and Sloan/IB (or the 10 people they had) turned it into a "BDA WANTS ALL THE PIXELS" when in reality we just wanted to see where we measured up as a guild to that content. We never got that chance because like I said the rest of the PUG contingent had a shit fit so we just said "fuck it" and kept doing the pug thing.

It's never been about just grab it the pixels, if it were BDA wouldn't be a thing and we would have completely changed our identity or disbanded and folded into a hardcore guild. Anything else is propaganda.

arsenalpow
03-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Jesus this thread turned to shit...

Needs more Chest.

Sorry, just woke up after a late night poker session. Down just under $300 so far. Had King/junk under the gun. Flop came KKsomething, I check, guy raises, I re-raise, he shoves, I call. Turn diamond, river diamond, and my set got flushed.

Hawala
03-20-2015, 03:58 PM
good guy or not, his whole performance on the forums was high comedy as an outsider

"we are not a fucking tmo feeder guild"

"we are now part of tmo"

I was basically with Enraptured from, not the beginning, but immediately afterwards. I know from first hand experience Enraptured wasn't built to be in TMO, hence the whole reason I gave up my toon to help out the small-ish guild. The whole TMO thing happened after I had already quit, and apparently after one of the founding officers died, which was a right after I quit.

I'm not even sure what happened to the rest of the guild, we'll have to catch up.

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 04:06 PM
It's never been about just grab it the pixels, if it were BDA wouldn't be a thing and we would have completely changed our identity or disbanded and folded into a hardcore guild. Anything else is propaganda.
Lol what? Take a look at yourself now, this isnt 2013 anymore.

Ravager
03-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Lol dear leader gets called out, deflects and continues to ride his nuts. Pretty sure you're what's wrong with Bda.

Yendor just proved Susana wrong. I stand by my statement. And you're a dick.

Ella`Ella
03-20-2015, 04:15 PM

Don't worry, bro. Detoxx bought his warrior epic MQ off FE.

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 04:23 PM

And sloan just proved yendor wrong.

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 04:24 PM

Just the wingblade brew, got the rest myself!

Ravager
03-20-2015, 04:25 PM

I'm not your bro, friend.

Ella`Ella
03-20-2015, 04:28 PM
Just the wingblade brew, got the rest myself!

Sold you that shit myself because TMO couldn't kill spirocs in sky - cuz bad.

Samoht
03-20-2015, 04:29 PM
First, the Hardcore Casuals cried out for a rotation for almost 5 years, yet they barely kept it going for a year. Why? What happened ?

FYI staff enforced rotation is still active: http://www.project1999.com/raid.php

Susano
03-20-2015, 04:35 PM

Ha, you're a special kind of retarded.

Ravager
03-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Ha, you're a special kind of retarded.

That hurts my feelings?

Troubled
03-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Recalling the days of that fateful VP PUG has got me thinking:

Second, in all the years of the rotation, was there ever any slots left open for a pick up group raid to casually slay dragons? If not, why?

Thoughts ?

There is a rotation under the current raid policy.
Pugs get kills all the time:
Trakanon Class R The A-Team (1); Omni (1); Europa (1)

Detoxx
03-20-2015, 06:35 PM

Only after forcing the playstyle your hypocritical guild fought so adamantly against on those guilds. If you can't see the issue there then you're blindly sucking the teat of Chest and BDA.

Fael
03-20-2015, 06:37 PM

Really? I honestly was not aware that pick up groups have been killing Dragons. How they get scheduled and form up?

Samoht
03-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Only after forcing the playstyle your hypocritical guild fought so adamantly against on those guilds. If you can't see the issue there then you're blindly sucking the teat of Chest and BDA.

Nobody is forcing them to play trainquest with TMO. Looking at the raid page, it seems like everybody is getting an equal share of class R mobs.

Ravager
03-20-2015, 07:36 PM
What he mentioned isn't a PUG. What he mentioned is 3 guilds working together and being prepared for a spawn. No offense of course Troubled.

Wtf else would you call a pick up raid?

Ravager
03-20-2015, 07:43 PM

You forgot Azure Guard, the list was truncated to fit the page.

Troubled
03-20-2015, 07:55 PM

I never wanted a further rotation than the one the server staff allotted for us, nor was I ever excited about it and I never expressed I wanted to continue talks of a rotation within R once the 1/1/1 system was introduced, only before when the server was trying to make a workable system. Not sure how that's hypocritical. Oh, right. Chest is the only voice of BDA and he personally destroyed the R rotation.

However, trying to dodge a suspension by going under another guild tag and then trying to call out another guild that did it without intending to is hypocritical.

Troubled
03-20-2015, 07:57 PM
What he mentioned isn't a PUG. What he mentioned is 3 guilds working together and being prepared for a spawn. No offense of course Troubled.

Most pugs end up being a collaboration of guilds. It's pretty much a pug, in my eyes.

Aadill
03-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Sold you that shit myself because TMO couldn't kill spirocs in sky - cuz bad.

I just want to point out I have a Spiroc Wingblade in my bank because fuck TMO... I earned it before DA merged.

I use it to buff myself with Serpent Sight when I visit banks.

Tanthallas
03-20-2015, 09:23 PM
We wanted to try solo from the start, but we wanted to be cool about everything and let anyone that was keyed show up. So after we killed a few mobs with a full PUG raid we tried to do a BDA only thing and Sloan/IB (or the 10 people they had) turned it into a "BDA WANTS ALL THE PIXELS" when in reality we just wanted to see where we measured up as a guild to that content. We never got that chance because like I said the rest of the PUG contingent had a shit fit so we just said "fuck it" and kept doing the pug thing.

What do you mean we? YOU had nothing to do with VP, nor did YOU want to solo anything from the start. I requested that we go as BDA exclusively and none of the officers deemed that the time it would take would be worthwhile - i.e., it was turned down. I then personally got a hold of Getsome and WE organized the VP raid between the people in BDA that wanted to go and old members of IB who were still in contact. There was even a post on BDA boards saying that the guild will not be doing anything in VP and anyone who wishes to go with my 'pug' does so without the guilds consent.

06-17-2012

How does Thursday at 10pm est sound?

I will compile a list of people coming from BDA. See if you can get a concrete number too.

Sloan

Why so late in the week? Unless something else pops, we should be in there every night. I think Monday

Hence we were in there every night. It later turned into an open invite for the whole server. YOU and BDA leadership had nothing at all to do with it. It was only after the fact, after it took us a few days of being in there to finally kill PD and a few others, that BDA leadership determined that BDA had enough to kill PD and wanted to roll solo. Needless to say, the people who worked hard to accomplish what they did were pretty pissed off that you would just ditch the other half of them to do it yourself - regardless if it was for loot or to 'test your strength' for something you had zero intention of ever doing.

chief
03-20-2015, 09:36 PM
What do you mean we? YOU had nothing to do with VP, nor did YOU want to solo anything from the start. I requested that we go as BDA exclusively and none of the officers deemed that the time it would take would be worthwhile - i.e., it was turned down. I then personally got a hold of Getsome and WE organized the VP raid between the people in BDA that wanted to go and old members of IB who were still in contact. There was even a post on BDA boards saying that the guild will not be doing anything in VP and anyone who wishes to go with my 'pug' does so without the guilds consent.

06-17-2012

Hence we were in there every night. It later turned into an open invite for the whole server. YOU and BDA leadership had nothing at all to do with it. It was only after the fact, after it took us a few days of being in there to finally kill PD and a few others, that BDA leadership determined that BDA had enough to kill PD and wanted to roll solo. Needless to say, the people who worked hard to accomplish what they did were pretty pissed off that you would just ditch the other half of them to do it yourself - regardless if it was for loot or to 'test your strength' for something you had zero intention of ever doing.
yikes chest spin team inc

quido
03-20-2015, 09:38 PM
Most people have never done anything as scumfucky as Chest with this VP/Rotation shit, yet he still considers himself the good guy.

Retardation hard at work

quido
03-20-2015, 09:42 PM
Don't let me forget to say "transparent"

Only a select crew of unbelievably dim-witted dolts still think Chest's white-knighting is anything but crybaby antics

arsenalpow
03-20-2015, 11:30 PM
Yikes Sloan with a PM from Getsome that proves nothing. Sloan never was privy to decision making officer chat so he has no clue, which is FE was formed because we refused to give him a say. Thems the facts jack.

Tanthallas
03-20-2015, 11:46 PM

YOU never wanted to try solo from the start.
YOU had no say about letting anyone go or not.
YOU did not kill a few mobs and then decide to do a BDA only - My and Getsomes unsanctioned force did.
YOU never got a chance to try solo because the people that were with us had doubts about BDAs loot council in light of how loot was distributed outside of VP when TMO was banned.

Yikes Sloan with a PM from Getsome that proves nothing. Sloan never was privy to decision making officer chat so he has no clue, which is FE was formed because we refused to give him a say. Thems the facts jack.

It shows that BDA had zero responsibility for the VP raiding and the people who came - I recommend Thursday, Getsome recommends right away on Monday, i.e., the whole first week of raiding is mysteriously missing from BDAs plans. BDA did not 'want to be cool and let anyone with a key come' and then decide to do the last week itself.

FE was formed because BDA had zero intention of challenging TMO and distributed loot in a way that rewarded people who had long term status in the guild as opposed to those who were responsible for its recent successes - i.e., not a system of loot distribution that could support a raiding guild.

kaev
03-21-2015, 12:06 AM
God damn I've never been so happy to have a BDA tag over my toons' heads as after reading the retarded self-serving bullshit you self-proclaimed hardcore raiders are vomiting into this thread. Do you retards actually believe the shit you're posting here makes you look good?

chief
03-21-2015, 12:17 AM
God damn I've never been so happy to have a BDA tag over my toons' heads as after reading the retarded self-serving bullshit you self-proclaimed hardcore raiders are vomiting into this thread. Do you retards actually believe the shit you're posting here makes you look good?

is everything okay at home man?

kaev
03-21-2015, 12:22 AM
is everything okay at home man?

Not terrible, but I do get tired of the middle child's endless political rants sometimes. I mean, yeah I'm part of the older generation and all, but I did not personally sponsor all of the evil in the world today, you know?

Godefroi
03-21-2015, 12:38 AM
Didn't read RnF in days.

Reads RnF :

-Chest getting slapped
-Bda crying

Same old same old, see ya in a week !

Detoxx
03-21-2015, 12:54 AM

Figured nows a good time to jump ship for any BDA member, but the brainwash is strong.

HeallunRumblebelly
03-21-2015, 01:33 AM
Not terrible, but I do get tired of the middle child's endless political rants sometimes. I mean, yeah I'm part of the older generation and all, but I did not personally sponsor all of the evil in the world today, you know?

So you didn't start the fire?

Troubled
03-21-2015, 02:38 AM
Didn't read RnF in days.

Reads RnF :

-Chest getting slapped
-Bda crying

Same old same old, see ya in a week !

I read it as TMO lost the thread to IB, then for some reason deflected to BDA. /shrug

Vianna
03-21-2015, 02:45 AM
I read it as TMO lost the thread to IB, then for some reason deflected to BDA. /shrug

Well not really if you are still calling them IB....

Troubled
03-21-2015, 03:24 AM
Well not really if you are still calling them IB....

Rampage is gonna take some getting used to. It's such a common guild name.

arsenalpow
03-21-2015, 03:32 AM
Can we just call them TRIBR to encompass all of their forms?

Ravager
03-21-2015, 07:35 AM
An organised raid where you ally guilds isn't a PuG.

So 4 people get together to kill some mobs in KC, that's a pick-up group. But 4 guilds who get together to kill a mob in Seb isn't. Got it.

Erydan Ouragan
03-21-2015, 08:13 AM
So 4 people get together to kill some mobs in KC, that's a pick-up group. But 4 guilds who get together to kill a mob in Seb isn't. Got it.

That is correct.

A PuG raid would be something like a couple people going to EC and build the raid from scratch by selecting random people they don't know and build the raid group according to their needs. Just like you build a group for KC.

Four guilds getting together to kill a mob in Seb isn't a pug, it's a joint venture. Just like 2 guilds merging together isn't a pick-up guild.

maerilith
03-21-2015, 08:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vf36e0n.gif

TLDR

this thread :(

forum needs way more "Picture" threads. shits dumb. Next time if u want to be a nerd abuot a video game, try summing up your feels and your replies in pictures and just let people guess your literal meaning

maerilith
03-21-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm rustled because I come here to see the dregs of humanity be the dregs of humanity.

Not to see the dregs of humanity ATTEMPT to communicate with each other over PURE PIXELATION in a sadly, but ironically VAIN ATTEMPT TO BE MEANINGFUL AND HUMANE

Chewie waz the only real human here. RIP #chewie, ur posts, and ur pictures, wer always meaningful :(

Ravager
03-21-2015, 09:06 AM
That is correct.

A PuG raid would be something like a couple people going to EC and build the raid from scratch by selecting random people they don't know and build the raid group according to their needs. Just like you build a group for KC.

Four guilds getting together to kill a mob in Seb isn't a pug, it's a joint venture. Just like 2 guilds merging together isn't a pick-up guild.

But if 1 person stands in seb and sends tells to 3 other people scattered all over to form a crypt group, that's still a pick up group. 1 guild sending tells to 3 other guilds to form a raid is a pick up raid.

Arteker
03-21-2015, 10:22 AM
Sold you that shit myself because Assgardcouldn't kill spirocs in sky - cuz bad.
Fixed