PDA

View Full Version : Death/Sludge/Doom Metal: Gayer than pop bands?

Bodeanicus
10-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Why is that pop stars are considered gay, when it's the metal audience that's full of teen boys groping each other in the pit? Discuss.

baub
10-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Why is that pop stars are considered gay, when it's the metal audience that's full of teen boys groping each other in the pit? Discuss.

http://gaygamer.net/images/lance-bass.jpg

Sigmastorm
10-01-2010, 03:19 AM
I'm retarded

durp

hurp

lurp

Troy
10-01-2010, 03:24 AM
My gay friends like musical theater and pop music.

Abacab niggah
10-01-2010, 03:55 AM
This dude is so mad over a two day old thread, it's kind of funny cause I know he'll still be raging all the way into Halloween. For your viewing pleasure I bring you

The poetics and hypocrisy of Bodeanicus

"Listening to heavy metal is for immature, angsty, children; playing video games all night and trolling a forum til the sun comes up is not" - Bodean

"Abacab is a bleeding pussy and whines/rages for days on end; I'm still responding to days old threads and making new ones about the same subject" - Bodean

"Abacab is an attention whore; I continuously make stupid ill-informed posts hoping people will agree, even though no one gives a fuck" - Bodean

"Abacab is a malignant narcissist; I claim my material is superior even though I don't post proof because I am afraid of the criticism" - Bodean

"I am not mad, and you'll never get under my skin; so I necro old resentments involving server drama from the month April" - Bodean

"My opinions on this genre in music are well deserved; I've never played the genre and only have a superficial view of the genre itself" - Bodean

"I know what I'm talking about; when really I'm just mashing up ill-thought insults in an attempt to flame" - Bodean

"You're just a long haired kid with a goatee thinking he's a musician; when in reality I have a goatee and greatly exaggerate my musicianship" - Bodean

"I continuously post to prove that Abacab is retarded; No one really cares" - Bodean

and that my friend is why no one will EVER think the following about you:

You're funny
You're witty
You're right
You're intelligent
You're an awwrite dude
You're insightful
You're talented
You're not mad
You're doing it for the lulz

because you've proven yourself otherwise with every single word you've ever written on this screen.

Abacab niggah
10-01-2010, 04:06 AM
In other words, Bodeanicus is the master of ad hominem and irrelevant conclusion by way of inductive fallacies (mostly from hasty decisions, hypocrisy, and bias)

Smyd
10-01-2010, 04:39 AM
In other words, Bodeanicus is the master of ad hominem and irrelevant conclusion by way of inductive fallacies (mostly from hasty decisions, hypocrisy, and bias)

QFT

purist
10-01-2010, 05:22 AM
All Bodean does is walk around like his shit doesn't stink, and claiming he's better at everything than everyone else. If you're gonna do that, though, you're gonna have to make some kind of attempt to deliver on it once in a while. Otherwise, you look like a massive tool with deep-seated inadequacy issues.

Let me guess, Bodean, impotency?

Bodeanicus
10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
QFT

I also have an extremely large penis.

Seaweedpimp
10-01-2010, 01:49 PM

ROFL

you lose bitch!

Bodeanicus
10-01-2010, 01:50 PM
All Bodean does is walk around like his shit doesn't stink, and claiming he's better at everything than everyone else. If you're gonna do that, though, you're gonna have to make some kind of attempt to deliver on it once in a while. Otherwise, you look like a massive tool with deep-seated inadequacy issues.

Let me guess, Bodean, impotency?

What's your excuse for hugging Abafag's nuts? Latent homosexuality?

Bodeanicus
10-01-2010, 01:58 PM
This dude is so mad over a two day old thread, it's kind of funny cause I know he'll still be raging all the way into Halloween. For your viewing pleasure I bring you

The poetics and hypocrisy of Bodeanicus

"Listening to heavy metal is for immature, angsty, children; playing video games all night and trolling a forum til the sun comes up is not" - Bodean

"Abacab is a bleeding pussy and whines/rages for days on end; I'm still responding to days old threads and making new ones about the same subject" - Bodean

"Abacab is an attention whore; I continuously make stupid ill-informed posts hoping people will agree, even though no one gives a fuck" - Bodean

"Abacab is a malignant narcissist; I claim my material is superior even though I don't post proof because I am afraid of the criticism" - Bodean

"I am not mad, and you'll never get under my skin; so I necro old resentments involving server drama from the month April" - Bodean

"My opinions on this genre in music are well deserved; I've never played the genre and only have a superficial view of the genre itself" - Bodean

"I know what I'm talking about; when really I'm just mashing up ill-thought insults in an attempt to flame" - Bodean

"You're just a long haired kid with a goatee thinking he's a musician; when in reality I have a goatee and greatly exaggerate my musicianship" - Bodean

"I continuously post to prove that Abacab is retarded; No one really cares" - Bodean

and that my friend is why no one will EVER think the following about you:

You're funny
You're witty
You're right
You're intelligent
You're an awwrite dude
You're insightful
You're talented
You're not mad
You're doing it for the lulz

because you've proven yourself otherwise with every single word you've ever written on this screen.

What am I angry about? Who is posting walls of text in response to one sentence insinuating his "music" is homo-erotic?

Are you getting upset, sweetheart? You going to train me?

Theldios
10-01-2010, 02:10 PM
What am I angry about? Who is posting walls of text in response to one sentence insinuating his "music" is homo-erotic?

I would like to ask one thing.
Who is the fag calling another guy "sweetheart" ?

Bodeanicus
10-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I would like to ask one thing.
Who is the fag calling another guy "sweetheart" ?

Who is running to the rescue of his buttbuddy?

Abacab niggah
10-01-2010, 02:53 PM

Should I do it in rap verse?

With so much drama in the R-F-C
It's kinda hard bein Aba C A double B
But I, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funny ass shit like every single day
May I, grief a little someone for Bodean (yeah)
and, make a few pages as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the threads still jumpin
cause Rogean ain't home
I got pimps in the mumble trollin' it on
and, they ain't loggin' til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a dictionary full of rage and my homeboys do too
So turn off your screen and close the window
But (but what) we don't love them trolls, yeah!
So we gonna post a response to this
G's up, trolls down, while you motherfuckers lol to this

[Chorus: repeat 2X]

Scrollin' down the screen, postin videos, trippin' on hater juice
Post that (with my finger on my mouse and my mouse on my finger)

[Verse Two:]

Now, that, I got me some Wiki answers
Everybody got they posts, but they ain't linkin' in
Now this types of shit, happens all the time
You got to post yours but fool I already posted mine
Everything is fine when you trollin' to the C-A-B
I got the rhetoric that be pwning he
who listens, to the words that I speak
As I respond to this fucking idiot in every thread he speaks
and get to raping this bitch named Bodean (Bodean?)
He used to be really fucking lazy (Oh, that bitch)
Eighty flames, when I tell that bitch please
Raise up off these N-U-T's, cause you gets none of these
At ease, as I troll with the IRC , feel the squeeze
beeeitch, I'm just

[Chorus]

[Verse Three:]

Later on that day
My homey Raren came through with a gang of verbal rape
And a bad ass post, of some caustic rhetoric that made me lol a bit
Shit, this ain't no joke
I had to back up off of it and shut my windows down
Flaming and rhetoric, yeah you're fucked up now
But it ain't no stoppin, I'm still poppin
Raren got some bitches banned form the project
To serve me, not with a cherry on top
Cause when I post I'm blunt, I'm raisin up the bar
Don't get upset Bodean, that's just how it goes
I don't love you ho, I'm out the do'
And I'll be

[Chorus]

Messianic
10-01-2010, 03:04 PM
I am dumber for having read this thread.

Theldios
10-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Who is running to the rescue of his buttbuddy?

I just call em like i see em kid. you called him a sweetheart and a fag all in the same breath. what does that make you?
If your only retort to this is some stupid lame ass insult well you only hurt your case more not mine becuase lets face it, I have been called a lot worse by a lot better than you.

purist
10-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Shaping up to be the best thread of 2010

hedbonker
10-01-2010, 10:48 PM
I like pie.

Deathmask
10-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Whats the point of deathmetal without death?

I was also disappointed and shocked when I found out none of the Slipknot fans never "I put my fingers in to my eyes!!!" cause obviously I saw they all had two eyes. Bunch of hypocrites let me borrow your hand, and I'll help you become a true fan!

Deathmask
10-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Whats the point of deathmetal without death? Bunch of posers talking about nonsense.

I was also disappointed and shocked when I found out none of the Slipknot fans never "I put my fingers in to my eyes!!!" cause obviously I saw they all had two eyes. Bunch of hypocrites let me borrow your hand, and I'll help you become a true fan!

Deathmask
10-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Accidental post delete--------

Deathmask
10-02-2010, 06:22 AM
Man where the fuck is the edit button

Hasbinbad
10-02-2010, 01:14 PM
This thread is stupid.

M.Bison
10-02-2010, 01:16 PM
This thread is stupid.

^^^ this

AexDestroy
10-04-2010, 11:43 PM

It just happens to point inside, and not out, or what?

Japan
10-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Only classical is good because it is old and only old things is good. Classic rock is tolerable.

Seaweedpimp
10-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Only classical is good because it is old and only old things is good. Classic rock is tolerable.

Bah, fuck you.