PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna buy stuff from Takens Guildbank?

Tiggles
03-12-2015, 01:11 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184471

Why join a guild that sells the items they get so they can fund officer alts on Red instead of giving gear to their members?

Thulack
03-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Too bad Tameth never was a officer and all that stuff he is selling is his. Slow news day Tigs? Weather is nice out today. Not as warm as yesterday but still better then last week. You should go out and try and get some fresh air. Would be good for you.

Swish
03-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Tamtam gotta make up 30k red plat somehow, leave him alone.

Swish
03-12-2015, 01:22 PM
www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169470

khanable
03-12-2015, 01:26 PM
tamtam goog people

Tameth
03-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Lol im an officer of taken? Thulack is correct, nothing I have ever sold in EQ was given to me from the guild. I can post my DKP expenditures if you like. It's 100% no drop loots.

Tiggles loses flawless victory. Sad mad bad die alone fat.

Freakish
03-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Tameth made most of his plat from ragefire. I did a bunch in a duo/trio. You can probably find his epic MQ sale thread, he has a list of 20+ names he did MQ for on it.

Kagey
03-12-2015, 01:47 PM
tiggs bashing threads reminds me of Bill O`Reilly rants.

Lostprophets
03-12-2015, 02:23 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/illK6U.gif

Tiggles
03-12-2015, 02:39 PM

hahahaha

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-12-2015, 02:54 PM
I'll award you each 4/5 Great Value Sanitary Napkins on account of the fact that while the Tamtam isn't an officer, the 37.5k coining thread was invoked.

Let's keep it above the belt folks.

kaev
03-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Let's keep it below the belt folks.

ftfy

Tameth
03-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Shield of Rainbow Hues
Mrylokar's Bracer
Insignia Protector
Manna Robe
Jagged Blade of Mourning
Mask of Obtenebration
Imbued Granite Spauldors
Bracer of the Hidden
Crown of the Froglok Kings
Platinum Diamond Wedding Ring x 2
Hierophant's Cloak x 2 (1 of 2 SOLD)
Dragon Hero Bracer x 2 (1 of 2 SOLD)

Still available. Swish is correct, really struggling to make back that 37.6 coined on red. Help a very poor EQ player get back on his feet.

Lostprophets ROFL, fatter than Tiggs.

God I love you yumyums, get in my tumtums!

TMO so immersed
03-12-2015, 03:18 PM
This thread is now to discuss whether or not it's fair for Chinese Buffet places to charge Jiggles for 2 people when he walks in.

Aadill
03-12-2015, 03:24 PM
This thread is now to discuss whether or not it's fair for Chinese Buffet places to charge Jiggles for 2 people when he walks in.

Some of those places have additional charges on holidays. I mean, I don't blame 'em, but damn... you cold, House of China.

Aadill
03-12-2015, 03:25 PM
House of China.

Also no idea if a place named House of China exists that happens to charge more for holidays. Oh god I'm already getting slammed with libel suits.

Lostprophets
03-12-2015, 03:31 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60169239.jpg

Littlegyno 13.0
03-12-2015, 03:33 PM
tiggles u slandering my members?

Tiggles
03-12-2015, 03:35 PM
tiggles u slandering my members?

Was looking for you the other day on red.

Tameth
03-12-2015, 03:40 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60169239.jpg

Christopher here posts pictures from EQ for his Facebook account... I on the other hand, have not. You're fat and mad and bad. HF paying double at the buffet with BIGTigg.

Nuktari
03-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Is there a P99 facebook group I don't know about? I mean, I wouldn't join anyway...

http://media2.giphy.com/media/RP5wc2m1IcPeg/200.gif

rictus204
03-12-2015, 04:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lize9s0RX31qh59n0o1_400.gif

Tiggles
03-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Is there a P99 facebook group I don't know about? I mean, I wouldn't join anyway...

http://media2.giphy.com/media/RP5wc2m1IcPeg/200.gif

No lie but Taken has a Facebook group.

They are so large that they have their own social media site. Its as cringy as you would think it would be.

Eponymous Anonymous
03-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Tiggles is so large he has several social media sites. Aint that right Big Dom?

TMO so immersed
03-12-2015, 05:44 PM
On one hand, you have the argument that all people should be treated as equal even if they are shockingly overweight.

And on the other, most of the Chinese Buffet places are family owned and have to consider their profits and losses. I can just imagine the manager sweating and considering charging for a 3rd person when Jiggles rocks himself out of his booth and waddles over for his 8th helping of crab legs.

Bardalicious
03-12-2015, 07:33 PM
The guy is named Lostprophets, nothing else really needs to be said.

Was pretty fun when he went MIA immediately following that lead singer from Lostprophets getting discovered as an infant rapist. Probably been crying himself to sleep to Hawthorne Heights ever since.

Byel
03-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Best part of this thread is all the people who can't and won't even try to shut Tiggles up by besting him in his precious emu, so they just resort to brainless tossing fat jokes about like he gives a shit. we all know Tiggles lives for pixels not your admiring of his physique.

Ps: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/88/aa/5a/88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Eponymous Anonymous
03-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Best part of this thread is all the people who can't and won't even try to shut Tiggles up by besting him in his precious emu, so they just resort to brainless tossing fat jokes about like he gives a shit. we all know Tiggles lives for pixels not your admiring of his physique.

Ps: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/88/aa/5a/88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

A+ nuthanging, sir.

Aviann
03-12-2015, 08:41 PM
whatever the fuck he said

Shut up.

Lostprophets
03-12-2015, 09:10 PM
It's unfortunate that only a BCG and a Shield of the Immaculate came up missing (nothing else did, and Fearstalker can confirm that as I never would log on to the guild bankers). Which were on Glitterati in which she promised over and over on the Transcendence forums that she was going to hand over all of the raid loot she was personally holding to the officer core at that time (Didn't happen).

The only thing I blamed her for was the fact that she was trying to recruit the remaining Level 60 core to her guild on PEQ because she couldn't lead a guild to kill anything, lol. ...and when we actually did kill anything (that was retrospectively uncontested or had mass help from divinity or whatever) she gave literally everything to her man crushes (a.k.a. Corrupted loot council), which the officers that are still there that took over after she abandoned ship the can confirm that.

Lostprophets
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Double Post.

Reply above was in regards to PhilMcKracken's quote of Glitterati's.

Itap
03-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Why the hate on Taken?

Aviann
03-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Actually I pointed out that all his threads are centered around BDA and Taken. But based on your pictures on yourself, Ill let you feel cool for saying that.

thank you man, owe you one

Kekephee
03-13-2015, 04:06 AM

But naw cause Tiggles didn't video-game-earn his shit, he cybered one GM and sabotaged guilds for another to get his character and his gear physically handed to him at the expense of the people who actually put in the time and played the game for it. His entire video game "career" was built on a foundation of doing everything but actually playing this game to get his pixels. That's why he deflects so hard when people laugh at him for accusing everybody else of "not earning" their drawings of elf swords

Pookieson
03-13-2015, 04:45 AM
i think its funny to see people hustling the EQ markets. its obviously a good way to make money, but its a legitimate skill that you could be using to actually get filthy rich in RL from the comfort of your couch and laptop. Why not quit wasting your time AND SKILLS and do that shit for kicks(and a better life)?

Glitterati
03-13-2015, 05:52 AM
It's unfortunate that only a BCG and a Shield of the Immaculate came up missing (nothing else did, and Fearstalker can confirm that as I never would log on to the guild bankers). Which were on Glitterati in which she promised over and over on the Transcendence forums that she was going to hand over all of the raid loot she was personally holding to the officer core at that time (Didn't happen).

The only thing I blamed her for was the fact that she was trying to recruit the remaining Level 60 core to her guild on PEQ because she couldn't lead a guild to kill anything, lol. ...and when we actually did kill anything (that was retrospectively uncontested or had mass help from divinity or whatever) she gave literally everything to her man crushes (a.k.a. Corrupted loot council), which the officers that are still there that took over after she abandoned ship the can confirm that.

Fuck you Pryncess. You ran out all the good officers and members with your shitty greediness and the fact you are the worst tank in the game. The BCG, was mine, the Shield, mine. I never took a piece of god damn loot the whole time I was leader but got many many epics for you, your alts, and countless others who loved me. I was told by multiple people how much a fucking asshole you were before and after I left. Most of the server knows you're a god damn joke. Everything you say is a fucking lie you piece of shit.

TMO so immersed
03-13-2015, 06:07 AM
This thread has been derailed to Lostprophet bashing. Let's keep our discussion to when Piggles is shoveling his meat-sweat face with his 15th plate of shrimp fried rice in 30 minutes... Should he be charged the buffet admission price of 2 or more people?

quido
03-13-2015, 06:16 AM
You people being mean to LP have obviously never heard the melodious sound of his voice. He's like an angel - you should be ashamed.

Littlegyno 13.0
03-13-2015, 06:51 AM
Red99 is full of normal hardworking people. U blue erudite fire giants disgust me.

maerilith
03-13-2015, 07:27 AM
wud love some free powerlvels on my new alt l8tr tonight, she is in fob

HeallunRumblebelly
03-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Yeah transcendence bank job was alright and imma let you finish , but tmo had the greatest guild bank theft of all time!

Samoht
03-13-2015, 08:54 AM
whoah, does piggles have a new emu girlfriend?

Lostprophets
03-13-2015, 09:08 AM
Fuck you Pryncess. You ran out all the good officers and members with your shitty greediness and the fact you are the worst tank in the game. The BCG, was mine, the Shield, mine. I never took a piece of god damn loot the whole time I was leader but got many many epics for you, your alts, and countless others who loved me. I was told by multiple people how much a fucking asshole you were before and after I left. Most of the server knows you're a god damn joke. Everything you say is a fucking lie you piece of shit.

I'm greedy? I sought after 4 or 5 items in the whole time I was in Taken with you (over 2-3 years) the rest of the Items I got on alts were on Pure rot status from all other mains. Get your facts straight, sweetheart. You are the one that Begged me to come back after Shaere flipped his shit because I was the only tank within the Transcendence Community that had a 100% raid attendance. The rest of your man crushes would show up maybe, and I do mean maybe 10% leaving you tankless, that's why I flipped shit when Shaere awarded Laminin that first BoTBDE Taken got.

As for the epics, how many did I actually get with your help? Ixiblat for my Cleric, and Ancient Blade from Chardok when Divinity was down there because we were Joint farming both of them. I spent over 30 hours in a 2 month span tracking maestro myself and competing with TMO with a few people from the guild on call to get my hand, you were off playing with Jeremy ignoring the whole fucking guild...excluding the men you would flirt with...most of which were your officers...surprise surprise.

You're the one that is a joke, and not to mention you are completely delusional. You left a bad taste in the remains of what Taken had left to offer. From taking items that you said you would return to the guild to abandoning your guild to recruiting most of what was left to a completely different server. You are the Pathetic one here, not me.

bouncerr 2.0
03-13-2015, 09:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iJIW89B.gif

Glitterati
03-13-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm greedy? I sought after 4 or 5 items in the whole time I was in Taken with you (over 2-3 years) the rest of the Items I got on alts were on Pure rot status from all other mains. Get your facts straight, sweetheart. You are the one that Begged me to come back after Shaere flipped his shit because I was the only tank within the Transcendence Community that had a 100% raid attendance. The rest of your man crushes would show up maybe, and I do mean maybe 10% leaving you tankless, that's why I flipped shit when Shaere awarded Laminin that first BoTBDE Taken got.

As for the epics, how many did I actually get with your help? Ixiblat for my Cleric, and Ancient Blade from Chardok when Divinity was down there because we were Joint farming both of them. I spent over 30 hours in a 2 month span tracking maestro myself and competing with TMO with a few people from the guild on call to get my hand, you were off playing with Jeremy ignoring the whole fucking guild...excluding the men you would flirt with...most of which were your officers...surprise surprise.

You're the one that is a joke, and not to mention you are completely delusional. You left a bad taste in the remains of what Taken had left to offer. From taking items that you said you would return to the guild to abandoning your guild to recruiting most of what was left to a completely different server. You are the Pathetic one here, not me.

mad, bad, fat, sad

Lostprophets
03-13-2015, 01:36 PM
mad, bad, fat, sad

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1576895/laughing-hysterically.gif

Neach
03-13-2015, 01:43 PM

Says the chunky chipmunk who calls the kettle black. Eq is all about pixels.... Accept maybe for your confirmed online man crush cybers. Sound jelly that people hear more toons than just 1.
You know I love you Glitter and would take a dump on your chest anyday but we all know LP loves pixels.

Neach
03-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Oh, glad fakery is not in lair, more rf for the rest of us! Peace be with you on red!

Tiggles
03-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Six pages.

RaefLaFrenz
03-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Six pages.

and yet your still fat.

Life is crazy sometimes.

Portasaurus
03-13-2015, 03:37 PM
15th plate of shrimp fried rice in 30 minutes

You got some sort of fuckin problem with shrimp fried rice?

Samoht
03-13-2015, 03:42 PM
You got some sort of fuckin problem with shrimp fried rice?

yeah... we don't refer to anything piggles does as "shrimp"

make sure you include the word "jumbo" in reference to him

labmonkey42
03-13-2015, 03:44 PM
There is actually an entire rnf thread dedicated to cock pics atm, maybe you meant to post in that thread?

No. This thread is full of dicks, thus: pic is relevant.

labmonkey42
03-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Tiggles in response to all this attention:
http://replygif.net/i/1176.gif

labmonkey42
03-13-2015, 03:49 PM
See... you all thought my dickpics and jerkin gifs were about some internal fascination with the phallus. In reality, however, I'm completely aware of the RnF mental masturbation and edification that all of you approval-seeking fucktards come here to enjoy.

Thulack
03-13-2015, 03:53 PM
i think its funny to see people hustling the EQ markets. its obviously a good way to make money, but its a legitimate skill that you could be using to actually get filthy rich in RL from the comfort of your couch and laptop. Why not quit wasting your time AND SKILLS and do that shit for kicks(and a better life)?

You usually have to have some kind of initial investment though. Earning plat in EQ is much easier then earning money in RL. I've made millions on those stock games where they give you 50k or 100k to start but thats the thing is that you need the startup money plus EC market is a very small a personal environment where people dont always try and make a profit. Sometimes they are just trying to unload something where as real market is mostly just people trying to make money. Also Buying things to flip in RL is always a gamble due to it breaking down. I havent seen anyone try and return a Fungi cause it didnt give them regen :D

Orruar
03-13-2015, 06:08 PM
EC market is a very small a personal environment where people dont always try and make a profit. Sometimes they are just trying to unload something where as real market is mostly just people trying to make money.

I just gave away about $200 worth of landscaping rocks for free to a random person on Craigslist because I was just trying to unload them. And rocks don't break down, at least not on human timescales.

Nikkanu
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Also WTS Amulet of Necropotence http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184911

Tameth
03-14-2015, 02:26 PM
Taken's guild bank for sale by Officer Tameth:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184471

PM offers