Hyppon
09-30-2010, 04:07 AM
lmao

Pyrocat
09-30-2010, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbc2NaLuv1A

Ashimar
09-30-2010, 10:59 AM
"pot" is sold in freeport somewhere. You can also find Hemp Twine around.

gruumsh
10-01-2010, 08:36 AM
I can hook ya up. I work at the local taco bell, just meet me in the back lot...

Shannacore
10-01-2010, 05:47 PM
I had to buy box wine to get through this night.

I approve

Shannacore
10-01-2010, 06:25 PM
All night every night

rictus204
10-01-2010, 06:31 PM
i'll blaze 2 that

Shannacore
10-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Will you two be my friends?

Only if I get best friend status

Shaun421
10-01-2010, 06:58 PM
I approve

Shanna you're no fun anymore. You don't even give people a chance to make jokes on your behalf. Stop owning up to everything :p

Tseng
10-01-2010, 08:29 PM
If you can get to central Connecticut, I can hook you up.

Tseng
10-01-2010, 08:50 PM
That might be too risky. Start walking now.

Heartbeats
10-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Don't go to CT, it's the worst smelling state I've ever had the displeasure of being in. Worse than NJ even!

Alawen Everywhere
10-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Gary, Indiana. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Itchybottom
10-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Grow it.

3.5 or 5 gallon buckets (5 maintains temperature easier), some bucket lids with holes cut out on the top, some plastic baskets to fit in the holes (known as netpots, in hydroponics ), some rockwool, maybe some lava rocks or grodan medium to keep the light from the roots and keep the plants upright, some cheap air stones, a pretty hefty aquarium pump (or a network of cheap ones), some aquarium air tubing, 400-650 watt MH/HPS depending on available amperage, a 250 cfm squirrel cage blower fan to vent the closet, maybe another cheap stick fan for circulation under the canopy, an empty closet, some pH up/down (could even use vinegar and baking soda), a bottle of Floranova bloom, tap water (it's pretty good in Seattle, only around 25ppm minerals, pH 6.5-7), a shop light with some 5000-6700 kelven bulbs and some seeds.

Throw rockwool in pH 6 water (plain, no nutes), squeeze them out until a gentle squeeze doesn't make them drip anymore. Tear a little piece out, drop the seed in there, cover it back up with the piece your tore out. Keep them in a dark, and humid place (on the cheap use two clear tupperware/ziplock/rubbermaid style containers stacked on each other) until they start poking out. Throw it under your shop light until they get their second set of leaves. Keep the light close, you don't want them stretching and getting spindly.

Move rockwool to your deep water culture bucket/basket system, surround the little plant with lava rocks or whatever medium you're going to use, and keep the metal halide lamp at least 3 feet away until they're sufficiently trees. Go light on nutrients, about 60ppm. Maintain pH at 5.8-6.5, watch your plants reaction, lower pH will be more nutrient uptake, but each strain varies for "happy". 24/7 light for 2-6 weeks or the plants have sufficient branch internoding.

Take your cuttings from the choice plants to clone them, vegetate the cuttings under your shop light 24/7. Go dark for 24 hours with just plain water to flush them and get them ready, then switch to 12/12 light cycle on the high pressure sodium bulb in your closet. Slowly ramp nutrients from 60ppm, until the leaves start to show mild signs of burn (depending on strain, that'll be around 110-125ppm) and back off, and dial it in so they're content. Keep your pH in check, and occasionally toss a 20oz frozen bottle in there [the buckets] or something to keep the roots cool for better yield. Look for male plants, rip them out of your grow at the sign of balls. Don't disturb their light cycle, make sure they're dark for 12 hours a day, no peaking! You'll know they're ready by looking at them with a 10x magnification loop (the buds) when the trichome start to turn milky in color.

Feel free to send pics of any grow problems, and I'll tell you what's wrong with your plants. Sometimes they need a little calcium/magnesium, or rarely with Floranova something with more molybdenum. Look into "scrog" style growing, also known as "sea of green" if you want higher yield. You can also weight the plants down with twine and fishing weights (or whatever you can find) instead, and grow them wide bonsai style for similar yield. Light penetration is key for 3.5+oz cured bud a plant.

Smoke, resell, do whatever you stoners like to do. There are plenty of hydroponics shops up here [Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia], just pay with cash. Most of your shopping (aside from nutes and ballast) can be done at Home Depot and Petsmart.

If smell is a problem, I recommend activated charcoal on the end of your squirrel cage blower and Ono blocks placed strategically. Using one of those cheap little water fountains with an essential oil, is also a good way to mask the smell for visitors. Lavendar, works well for most skunk varieties.

Don't forget to cure them, which is pretty easy, trim all of the lower leaves, manicure the bud a little and hang them up to dry, or put them in a cardboard box until they're almost brittle, trim the buds off, toss them in some well sealing glass jars and keep the jars in a dark place. Every day, or two days, open them up and "burp" the bottles. Minimum 2 weeks curing time, the longer the smoother the flavor. One grow should set you up for a good while. Don't forget to use the trim to make bubble hash!

Think outside the bun, Fourthmeal.

Seaweedpimp
10-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Grow it.

3.5 or 5 gallon buckets (5 maintains temperature easier), some bucket lids with holes cut out on the top, some plastic baskets to fit in the holes (known as netpots, in hydroponics ), some rockwool, maybe some lava rocks or grodan medium to keep the light from the roots and keep the plants upright, some cheap air stones, a pretty hefty aquarium pump (or a network of cheap ones), some aquarium air tubing, 400-650 watt MH/HPS depending on available amperage, a 250 cfm squirrel cage blower fan to vent the closet, maybe another cheap stick fan for circulation under the canopy, an empty closet, some pH up/down (could even use vinegar and baking soda), a bottle of Floranova bloom, tap water (it's pretty good in Seattle, only around 25ppm minerals, pH 6.5-7), a shop light with some 5000-6700 kelven bulbs and some seeds.

Throw rockwool in pH 6 water (plain, no nutes), squeeze them out until a gentle squeeze doesn't make them drip anymore. Tear a little piece out, drop the seed in there, cover it back up with the piece your tore out. Keep them in a dark, and humid place (on the cheap use two clear tupperware/ziplock/rubbermaid style containers stacked on each other) until they start poking out. Throw it under your shop light until they get their second set of leaves. Keep the light close, you don't want them stretching and getting spindly.

Move rockwool to your deep water culture bucket/basket system, surround the little plant with lava rocks or whatever medium you're going to use, and keep the metal halide lamp at least 3 feet away until they're sufficiently trees. Go light on nutrients, about 60ppm. Maintain pH at 5.8-6.5, watch your plants reaction, lower pH will be more nutrient uptake, but each strain varies for "happy". 24/7 light for 2-6 weeks or the plants have sufficient branch internoding.

Take your cuttings from the choice plants to clone them, vegetate the cuttings under your shop light 24/7. Go dark for 24 hours with just plain water to flush them and get them ready, then switch to 12/12 light cycle on the high pressure sodium bulb in your closet. Slowly ramp nutrients from 60ppm, until the leaves start to show mild signs of burn (depending on strain, that'll be around 110-125ppm) and back off, and dial it in so they're content. Keep your pH in check, and occasionally toss a 20oz frozen bottle in there [the buckets] or something to keep the roots cool for better yield. Look for male plants, rip them out of your grow at the sign of balls. Don't disturb their light cycle, make sure they're dark for 12 hours a day, no peaking! You'll know they're ready by looking at them with a 10x magnification loop (the buds) when the trichome start to turn milky in color.

Feel free to send pics of any grow problems, and I'll tell you what's wrong with your plants. Sometimes they need a little calcium/magnesium, or rarely with Floranova something with more molybdenum. Look into "scrog" style growing, also known as "sea of green" if you want higher yield. You can also weight the plants down with twine and fishing weights (or whatever you can find) instead, and grow them wide bonsai style for similar yield. Light penetration is key for 3.5+oz cured bud a plant.

Smoke, resell, do whatever you stoners like to do. There are plenty of hydroponics shops up here [Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia], just pay with cash. Most of your shopping (aside from nutes and ballast) can be done at Home Depot and Petsmart.

If smell is a problem, I recommend activated charcoal on the end of your squirrel cage blower and Ono blocks placed strategically. Using one of those cheap little water fountains with an essential oil, is also a good way to mask the smell for visitors. Lavendar, works well for most skunk varieties.

Don't forget to cure them, which is pretty easy, trim all of the lower leaves, manicure the bud a little and hang them up to dry, or put them in a cardboard box until they're almost brittle, trim the buds off, toss them in some well sealing glass jars and keep the jars in a dark place. Every day, or two days, open them up and "burp" the bottles. Minimum 2 weeks curing time, the longer the smoother the flavor. One grow should set you up for a good while. Don't forget to use the trim to make bubble hash!

You might want to start him out in soil..

Itchybottom
10-02-2010, 01:24 AM
You might want to start him out in soil..

Soil is less forgiving if you ramp any type of nutrients. Miracle grow, burns ladies. Going all organic, and using stuff like burnt banana skins, gull crap, bat guano, earthworm casings etc, is also an artform in comparison. Maybe something like Foxfarm soil that is already at the set ratio and just needs a little sand. But stuff like going to Home Depot, picking up some cactus sand, some peet, some vermiculite and some super soil is a really tricky business if you aren't experienced with the strain in question, and how it reacts. Deep water culture, thin film nutrient, and aeroponics are flushable if you go over and manage to burn your plants. Managing pH with blood meal (or worse, sulphur) and lime, is also a righteous pain in the ass for a first timer. The ladies also have a higher chance of root rot, in soil from overwatering. You can't mess up DWC. I can see someone messing up ebb and flow though, timers are essential on that, and clogs can mean a lost crop.

Nikon
10-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Gary, Indiana. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I second that. I grew up south of there. I just met someone in Greece that knew of Gary as well. I've heard it said it was the murder capital for some time in the states.

quido
10-02-2010, 03:06 AM
The smell of Gary Indiana made me throw up when I was eight years old.

Heartbeats
10-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Baltimore is the murder capital of the United States. In a weird way, I'm proud to be from Baltimore.

purist
10-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Baltimore is the murder capital of the United States. In a weird way, I'm proud to be from Baltimore.

I'm starting to like Baltimore since watching the Wire. I'm in Season 2 and that show is the best shit I've ever seen.

Heartbeats
10-02-2010, 04:19 AM
I think I've seen every single episode of the wire at least twice. Each season only gets better. I watched the whole third season in one sitting.

Mimn
10-15-2010, 04:02 AM
I just brought in about 35 lbs. this harvest of my usual Californian Northern Lights #1. i have a few elbows of some specialized sativas as well.
$800 per pound unless Prop 19 passes then it's a little cheaper. i have no fear of public posting as our county sheriff is in pocket and Eric Holder and Jerry Brown aren't inclined to prosecute here. You must drive to Arcatam no deliveries. All organic (lady bugs and praying mantis aphid control ONLY). Will consider trades for some Washinton mushrooms or Thex Dagger in game. Pst to Mimn for details.

Yam
10-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Let's not have an illegal topic associated with Rogean's message board. If you can't find pot where you live you're useless. Don't risk this game with your ineptitude.

Stanlei
10-15-2010, 07:09 AM
Grow it.

Actually holding them up isn't an issue if you have them in the veg state. When keeping them under 24hr light you should be bending them over and have them tied off in such a way that they will try and grow up again, then bend them over again, this will maxamize your yeild

bakkily
10-15-2010, 08:02 AM
i dont smoke pot any more, but try potspace, though i think cops may be on there to catch people, but i dunno, i live in mesa arizona, if i want some pot right now, i can easily ask my neighbor or easily find someone

Estolcles
10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
I just brought in about 35 lbs. this harvest of my usual Californian Northern Lights #1. i have a few elbows of some specialized sativas as well.
$800 per pound unless Prop 19 passes then it's a little cheaper. i have no fear of public posting as our county sheriff is in pocket and Eric Holder and Jerry Brown aren't inclined to prosecute here. You must drive to Arcatam no deliveries. All organic (lady bugs and praying mantis aphid control ONLY). Will consider trades for some Washinton mushrooms or Thex Dagger in game. Pst to Mimn for details.

A pound of pot for a Thex Dagger.

I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the best deals I've heard of in a long LONG time.

nalkin
10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm starting to like Baltimore since watching the Wire. I'm in Season 2 and that show is the best shit I've ever seen.

Yep the wire is a superb show. Finished them this summer.

a_pet
10-16-2010, 12:16 AM
You can't find pot in Seattle?

You are fucking doing it wrong.

Estolcles
10-16-2010, 04:38 AM
I seriously want to reach 50 and farm Thex Daggers. I've thought about this all damn day. XD

Bojangles
10-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Sure brah, word up duude! All the pot you want, just mail your name, address and amount you need to this address. We'll hook you up brah!

610 Fifth Avenue
P.O. Box 34986
Seattle, WA 98124-4986

Estolcles
10-16-2010, 04:40 AM
"I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid." ;)

Zereh
10-16-2010, 05:27 AM
Courtesy of King County's finest.

;) Z

Seaweedpimp
10-16-2010, 04:42 PM
U high bro?

Aye ~;)

AexDestroy
10-18-2010, 12:00 AM
I helped one dude in austin find bud. hes cool, we've kicked it a couple times and smoked some bowls, but I wouldn't do it again. Its not hard to find bud... go for a walk and look for ratty kids with backpacks.

AexDestroy
10-18-2010, 12:01 AM
this was someone I met on p99 if that was unclear.

Estolcles
10-18-2010, 02:33 AM
OH GOD I SMOKED ALL MY RESIN

SO DID I!!!!! @_@

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Estolcles
10-18-2010, 03:21 AM
...... buh? 0_o;

Estolcles
10-18-2010, 03:42 AM
I've been hearing that since 1999 on the live servers. :P

Seaweedpimp
10-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Bout to taste the ghetto hash~

mostbitter
03-09-2013, 03:18 PM
hi

OMGWTF420
03-09-2013, 03:42 PM
high~

Mortiiss
03-09-2013, 08:02 PM
PuSsy MonEy WeeD PussY mOneY wEed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBzmOq0T6KM

Goofier
03-10-2013, 03:38 AM
DJ Short is a god.

Sirken
03-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Shanti, DJ, Bodhi, and the guys at Gage Green, are all very special people

Subcool aint bad

Swerve and Raskal are pieces of shit

Arjan is highlord commander scumbag

http://www.mpiweb.org/Libraries/Magazine/the_more_you_know.jpg

OMGWTF420
03-10-2013, 02:26 PM
mmmm honey oil

jkfranklin
03-10-2013, 02:58 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEj04npBAEY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEj04npBAEY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Wish this was my couch
wish this was attractive.

mostbitter
03-10-2013, 03:01 PM
lol looks like they could be smoking rocks or something

OMGWTF420
03-10-2013, 03:05 PM
lol looks like they could be smoking rocks or something

haha ya, smoking hash this way is totally a crack head move, they are basically free-basing. theres really no better way to smoke it tho, just burning it with a lighter is wasteful as fuck

Goofier
03-11-2013, 04:38 AM
haha ya, smoking hash this way is totally a crack head move, they are basically free-basing. theres really no better way to smoke it tho, just burning it with a lighter is wasteful as fuck

Tough to roll without getting messy, but it can be done quite nicely with a little practice :)

Hailto
03-11-2013, 05:20 AM

Explain what is happening here, i stopped smoking weed after high school like a normal person and we never did this.

Kagatob
03-11-2013, 05:35 AM
This stupid weed culture only happens in America, the rest of the world doesn't give a shit either way.
You look like a bunch of fags whacking each other off and jizzing on each other the way you 'brag' about this shit.

Psionide
03-11-2013, 10:07 PM
This stupid weed culture only happens in America, the rest of the world doesn't give a shit either way.
You look like a bunch of fags whacking each other off and jizzing on each other the way you 'brag' about this shit.

Sound mad as hell for some reason. oh and what the fuck are you talking about? You obviously have never been around the world.

OMGWTF420
03-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Explain what is happening here, i stopped smoking weed after high school like a normal person and we never did this.

its basically hot knifing mixed w/ vaporizing but with fancier tools. they have bongs/bubblers with metal bowls. you heat the bowl till its red hot. then you take these glass or metal stick things and put some hash or honey oil on the end of it and touch it to the red hot bowl. then proceed to hit the bong like normal... i did it for the first time a couple of months ago and got more high than i had been in years. its definitely the best way to smoke hash/oils

OMGWTF420
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
This stupid weed culture only happens in America

dumbest shit ive ever heard

Mortiiss
03-11-2013, 11:00 PM

Why do you care? You pissT?

OMGWTF420
03-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Why do you care? You pissT?

he's probably drunk, damn hypocritical alcoholics and their anger issues always tryin call out the peaceful pot heads

Mortiiss
03-11-2013, 11:07 PM
he's probably drunk, damn hypocritical alcoholics and their anger issues always tryin call out the peaceful pot heads

I found most weed haters are just people who have gotten slighted or wronged by a pot smoker. Some common examples include:

1. Older or younger brother/sister who is a 24/7 stoner. Can't even start the day without a wake n bake so they see weed as a bad thing (since their brother/sister is fucking their life up) and attack it wherever they can.
2. Parent smoked weed at some point and neglected them when they were growing up or was turned off to them while high (and turned off to life in general/lazy/etc.).
3. They never tried it and have a moralfag high ground safety net to feel better when they "nose up" and look down on those "lazy stoners.
4. They have tried it and just can't stand smoking so view anyone who smokes as a moronic idiot (since smoking really isn't the smartest of activities for your health, let's be honest here).
5. The exception (to every rule).

#1 and #2 are most common, #3 and #4 I've seen sometimes, and #5 very rarely. Pretty much every person I ever met that has a problem with weed falls into one of the 3 reasons listed above. I personally believe in responsible smoking (aka when all your daily work/chores/life stuff is done) as I feel weed makes me really really fucking lazy. I don't get SHIT done when I'm high, so I feel like having a smoke I make sure I'm finished all my work for the day. Trying to work out or do some coding after you're blitzed is an exercise in futility.

gotrocks
03-12-2013, 12:54 AM
You can't find pot in Seattle?

You are fucking doing it wrong.

lol what this guy said.

is there anyone above the age of 16 that can't find a bag of pot nowadays?

OMGWTF420
03-12-2013, 01:19 AM
im eating this bowl of slow churned vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls and mini peanut butter cups and its fucking amazing

Kagatob
03-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Haven't had a drink since new years 2006 actually, and I didn't stop because I had a problem quite the opposite as I'd never been more than buzzed, I stopped because I realized the culture of escapism is both retarded and cowardly and having no part in it or the people that practice it has only improved my life since.
alert Amsterdam that there is no longer a weed culture
Congradulations, you've named the one fucking city in europe that cares about pot as much as the bulk of the nation known as America. Want a medal?
I found most weed haters are just people who have gotten slighted or wronged by a pot smoker. Some common examples include:

1. Older or younger brother/sister who is a 24/7 stoner. Can't even start the day without a wake n bake so they see weed as a bad thing (since their brother/sister is fucking their life up) and attack it wherever they can.
2. Parent smoked weed at some point and neglected them when they were growing up or was turned off to them while high (and turned off to life in general/lazy/etc.).
3. They never tried it and have a moralfag high ground safety net to feel better when they "nose up" and look down on those "lazy stoners.
4. They have tried it and just can't stand smoking so view anyone who smokes as a moronic idiot (since smoking really isn't the smartest of activities for your health, let's be honest here).
5. The exception (to every rule).
1. I'm an only child.
2. The neglect I had experienced from my parent was while she was going to college and simultaneously working fulltime, she only started smoking pot within the past decade and to treat chronic pain which I have no problem with as there's a purpose and the 'escape' factor is much less significant.
3. I was here until I was 20, TBH if I had to choose I would rather have remained there because changing that stance provided zero benefit to my life.
4. Less "can't stand it" (I'm assuming you are implying "can't handle it") and more knowing that it's a pointless escape that leads to psycological dependancy (though you'll all deny such) not to mention the fact that it is indeed unhealthy and causes permanent damage to the brain's dopamine receptors.
5. Dunno, covered above?
im eating this bowl of slow churned vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls and mini peanut butter cups and its fucking amazing

Don't know if you're aware but this is possible without being blasted as well.

OMGWTF420
03-12-2013, 02:27 AM
bro you need to loosen up

YOLO!!!

Lorraine
03-12-2013, 02:59 AM
One of the most epic parts of my university years, is that we were legally allowed to be in possession of a specific amount of Cannabis Sativa seeds/leaves/sapling parts - all in the name of educational/laboratory/experiment purposes. Even had an entire semester lab class dedicated to this specific plant - planted and cultivated them inside Uni grounds as well.

Confirmed jimmies never rattled when #cops were around.

Clark
03-12-2013, 03:24 AM

:D

OMGWTF420
03-12-2013, 12:33 PM
This stupid weed culture only happens in America

fuck ya

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527029927363084&set=a.268489309883815.67691.268330443233035&type=1&theater

OMGWTF420
03-12-2013, 12:33 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537634_527029927363084_1415839098_n.jpg

mostbitter
03-12-2013, 01:09 PM
sounds like some ppl in this thread should be smoking weed