quido
03-07-2015, 12:30 AM
pity reply

Juevento
03-07-2015, 12:31 AM
fuck you

Socratic
03-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Penalty is fair imo (assuming loot from the kill was deleted), and well reasoned. The IB suspension was also well reasoned and fair. I hope this is the new trend rather than default week vacations with questionable evidence.

Well done Sirken.

Littlegyno 13.0
03-07-2015, 12:32 AM
what a bunch of faggots, they left plane of growth on beta cause of this.

fuck u faggots

Juevento
03-07-2015, 12:35 AM
Penalty is fair imo (assuming loot from the kill was deleted), and well reasoned. The IB suspension was also well reasoned and fair. I hope this is the new trend rather than default week vacations with questionable evidence.

Well done Sirken.

Penalty was the result of incessant whining on the part of the server's newest bitch ass motherfucking pussy, Raev. Motherfucker can't lead a raid out of a paper bag so he cries to Sirken to free up a rotation spot.

MaksimMazor
03-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Penalty was the result of incessant whining on the part of the server's newest bitch ass motherfucking pussy, Raev. Motherfucker can't lead a raid out of a paper bag so he cries to Sirken to free up a rotation spot.

Learn to play better

Socratic
03-07-2015, 12:38 AM

Penalty was the result of you guys stalling the mob (intentional or not). You guys made Class R this way. Now there will always be someone watching. It's a brave new world.

khanable
03-07-2015, 12:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jphxe0g.png

ArumTP
03-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Your guild got caught stalling, I'm sure you would have been equally vigilant with other guilds.

Juevento
03-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Its not a stall if you drop aggro completely and accidentally zone out. Then re zone back in and find the mob again and get a new FTE.

Man0warr
03-07-2015, 12:45 AM
BDA dropped FTE on Sev THREE times due to new pullers, at any point A-Team could have grabbed it. Not sure how that is stalling.

Socratic
03-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Its not a stall if you drop aggro completely and accidentally zone out. Then re zone back in and find the mob again and get a new FTE.

So what you're saying is that if A-Team got FTE, ran around the zone for an hour, then zoned out and re-established aggro, you'd have no problem?

Honestly I really hope this is just rnf spin for kicks, otherwise you're seriously brainwashed.

Man0warr
03-07-2015, 12:47 AM
So what you're saying is that if A-Team got FTE, ran around the zone for an hour, then zoned out and re-established aggro, you'd have no problem?

Honestly I really hope this is just rnf spin for kicks, otherwise you're seriously brainwashed.

No, because that would be obviously stalling. This is all about intent - there was no intent by Aveira to stall, just not knowing the zone well enough.

Socratic
03-07-2015, 12:48 AM
If you get FTE and do ANYTHING but pull it directly (more or less) to your raid, then it's a stall. You're locking FTE until you choose to unlock it. Just because you unlock it doesn't mean all that time you held FTE without pulling it to your raid doesn't count. Welcome to competitive raiding (kinda).

Socratic
03-07-2015, 12:50 AM
No, because that would be obviously stalling. This is all about intent - there was no intent by Aveira to stall, just not knowing the zone well enough.
"I'm just stupid and didn't mean to" isn't a valid excuse. Remember when that TMO moron trained Taken at VS and TMO gave up two VS kills to make it right? That guy was 100% just an idiot and didn't even know wtf he was doing, but that didn't make TMO any less culpable for his actions while going for a raid target.

Bad luck. You being a moron. These things don't matter.

Jay F Kay
03-07-2015, 12:50 AM

perhaps Perun could draw you a map.

quido
03-07-2015, 01:07 AM
If you're still in BDA, you're just retarded. There's no argument on this point.

ArumTP
03-07-2015, 01:14 AM
A better path is from red x straight to BDA camp. Learn better for next time. Welcome to the new competitive class R you sculpted.

Tasslehofp99
03-07-2015, 01:51 AM
If you're still in BDA, you're just retarded. There's no argument on this point.

This times 100!

BDA fucks up class R, now class R fucking them right back. It's funny how much noise they made initially over this whole class system just to throw it to the wind when it benefitted them to do so.

I really hope gimpatron continues their valiant effort to banish BDA and Taken to class C where they truly belong. That or maybe Rogean/Sirken will realize how BDA/Taken have been deceitful and are gaming the class system that they themselves had initially touted as being friendly to the casual players.

Uteunayr
03-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Yeah... There were multiple opportunities when FTE was dropped. The mob got accidentally zoned, and FTE was dropped, not kited. Someone else went for it, got 2nd FTE, died, dropped. And then the person who accidentally zoned came back in, went back up to the spawn location, and picked up Sev to bring it down from spawn to zone.

Rip BDA all you like RNF, but you all have played this game enough to know that A-Team should not have failed to get this mob with how fucking sloppy our pull was. But after seeing Raev train Trakanon on camp for 3 hours, I am not surprised.

Detoxx
03-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Learn better for next time. Welcome to the new competitive class R you sculpted.

100% this, you asked for this and now you know why suspensions are common in class c. Competition breeds mistakes.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Pint
03-07-2015, 02:41 AM
i will sleep good tonight, yay a-team for not letting bda use the we suck excuse to get away with obvious stalling.

Socratic
03-07-2015, 02:51 AM
Someone make the TMO suspension thread already. So slow.

Byel
03-07-2015, 02:54 AM
This times 100!

BDA fucks up class R, now class R fucking them right back. It's funny how much noise they made initially over this whole class system just to throw it to the wind when it benefitted them to do so.

I really hope gimpatron continues their valiant effort to banish BDA and Taken to class C where they truly belong. That or maybe Rogean/Sirken will realize how BDA/Taken have been deceitful and are gaming the class system that they themselves had initially touted as being friendly to the casual players.

http://cdn.meme.li/i/fcgfz.jpg

Detoxx
03-07-2015, 02:58 AM
Someone make the TMO suspension thread already. So slow.

To be honest, im perfectly fine with the tmo suspension minus one aspect: what the fuck are we supposed to do when we race for PD and IB gets fte? Why is it our job to kite away mobs for them to make sure they secure a pull? Just doesnt make sense.

kurtis
03-07-2015, 03:07 AM
So, last week, TMO sitting in IBs raid was totally kosher because IB "didn't understand raid mechanics and it didn't trigger AEs, lulz"

This week it's "yeah, we knew what we were doing, and accept the suspension for it."

Make up your mind already.

Herp
03-07-2015, 03:10 AM
TMO suspended for 5 days where nothing is even in window during those 5 days.

Volume of offenses = 2 mobs ?

Okay.

kurtis
03-07-2015, 03:13 AM
]TMO suspended for 5 days where nothing is even in window[/B] during those 5 days.

Volume of offenses = 2 mobs ?

Okay.

Yeah, this is also puzzling.

kurtis
03-07-2015, 03:14 AM
bolded wrong thing, but whatever, point still stands.

"Volume of offenses" gets you a vacation when you weren't going to log in anyways.

Cool, I guess?

Tongpow
03-07-2015, 03:17 AM
dang, this might hurt our 1mob/day average =(

Herp
03-07-2015, 03:23 AM
Either mistpye by Sirken, upcoming repop, or the best suspension TMO could ever ask for. Which one will it be? I can take a wild guess.

Lisset
03-07-2015, 03:27 AM
100% this, you asked for this and now you know why suspensions are common in class c. Competition breeds mistakes.

I expect that that Chest will proposing a new Class W (Whiny Li'l Bitches) where the only guilds who can be in it are those with over 600 active members (limiting it to BDA and Taken) and a mandatory alternating of said mobs.

I don't know which is more pathetic and laughable:

Puller tries to pull Sev without having any clue where the camp and zonelines are.
A supposedly "top guild" would actually allow someone to pull without even saying, "Hey, you know where to pull it, right?"
BDA is tripping all over each other (kind of like how they pull, apparently) saying "Don't suspend us because we're too stupid to pull" just so they don't lose the POTENTIAL to get a single mob, one time.

possible pixels > dignity

portbitch69
03-07-2015, 03:31 AM
you have to let the dragon fully reset on to her spawn point before you get a second fte

Fysts
03-07-2015, 03:34 AM
you have to let the dragon fully reset on to her spawn point before you get a second fte

Wrong.

portbitch69
03-07-2015, 03:43 AM
Wrong.

then why did they get banned?

portbitch69
03-07-2015, 03:43 AM
in any other case it will be considered a stall

Socratic
03-07-2015, 03:51 AM
So, last week, TMO sitting in IBs raid was totally kosher because IB "didn't understand raid mechanics and it didn't trigger AEs, lulz"

This week it's "yeah, we knew what we were doing, and accept the suspension for it."

Make up your mind already.
The part about the suspension that makes it legit is that he was on the aggro list. The only reason to do that is to try to get a cheap FTE (has happened before), but there is absolutely no reason to get on the aggro list. If he's on the aggro list before he sits at their raid then it's stupid blatantly screwing with their pull/ae timing. If he gets on the aggro list after then he's dumb and handed IB the means to get TMO suspended. Being on the aggro list is what earned the suspension.

As for the other part (since I guess there is no TMO thread), the run for PD is chaotic as hell. It's very hard to know who has aggro on what when 10+ people are running through those halls, and I haven't seen the fraps. Apparently it was a good one (I hope it was).

Man0warr
03-07-2015, 11:06 AM

There was no competition, A-Team wasn't doing anything but sitting at their camp whining the whole time when they could have had a FTEr following Sev in case of a pull fuck up (which happened twice).

Freakish
03-07-2015, 11:44 AM
You can avoid your suspension entirely. Come to Class C, you're not suspended from that.

radditsu
03-07-2015, 12:02 PM
sociopath. Meet psycho.

indiscriminate_hater
03-07-2015, 12:18 PM
this thread is just a nuts-and-bolts, corn fed, genuinely good RnF post. the hatred is overflowing

Sikorsky
03-07-2015, 12:27 PM
I'll remind everyone that we have a 0 tolerance for staff bashing. Calling a guide a "dumb fuck" will yield you a forum vacation pretty quick.

Rourk
03-07-2015, 12:53 PM

Mistakes? How fucking drunk are you? WOOPS I FD'd A TRAIN ONTO IB!

It doesn't breed anything, your guild pushes the limit and cheats constantly. 5th suspension that's noted, lololol.

Rourk
03-07-2015, 01:00 PM
This times 100!

Lockouts defeat your entire long-winded point. Nothing is being gamed. Rotation was never official. Lockouts are.

radditsu
03-07-2015, 01:04 PM
I'll remind everyone that we have a 0 tolerance for staff bashing. Calling a guide a "dumb fuck" will yield you a forum vacation pretty quick.

Even me? I have done worse.