PDA

View Full Version : <Holocaust> sinks to a new low: Entire guild trolls a black iraq veteran streaming EQ

philjackson
03-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Guy is named Holore, streams on twitch. Entire guild of Holocaust is trolling him and recording him on teamspeak to make fun of him in videos.

got a good recording of holore tonight. smedy u up for the challenge?

When are these SCUMLORDS gonna get whats coming to them?

Pheer
03-06-2015, 11:34 PM
thx 4 update

Sheriff
03-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Guy is named Holore, streams on twitch. Entire guild of Holocaust is trolling him and recording him on teamspeak to make fun of him in videos.

When are these SCUMLORDS gonna get whats coming to them?
I did not troll. So wasn't "entire guild".

Pringles
03-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Holore seems like a good dude.....grow up folks.

Pint
03-07-2015, 12:16 AM
red99 full of degenerates, more at 11.

FoxxHound
03-07-2015, 12:26 AM
muff cabbage

Ando
03-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Holocaust and Azrael full of degenerates, more at 11.

Fixed it for you.

The guild leadership of those guilds refuse to police their own and allow anti-social chucklehead fucksticks to run rampant on the server. This has caused this type of behavior to become acceptable and now everyone is afraid to speak out against it in said guilds.

Red_Psyphon
03-07-2015, 11:03 AM
wow I hope not

Pokesan
03-07-2015, 11:04 AM
retarded server for assholes

Thyrm
03-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Holocaust gave that guy like 10k, edge of the nightwalker, crystalline short sword, ceremonial iksar chestplate, 55hp rings and assorted jewelry, various other weapons, and probably would have given him an epic. All because he was streaming P99 and started on red.

Pretty toxic.

Rararboker
03-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Good riddance.

Doors
03-07-2015, 03:05 PM
I love black hodor.

Swish
03-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Holocaust gave that guy like 10k, edge of the nightwalker, crystalline short sword, ceremonial iksar chestplate, 55hp rings and assorted jewelry, various other weapons, and probably would have given him an epic. All because he was streaming P99 and started on red.

Pretty toxic.

Kekephee
03-07-2015, 03:24 PM
This would never happen on Blue

philjackson
03-07-2015, 08:04 PM
NEVER forget

Nirgon
03-07-2015, 08:55 PM
wuts yer BMI coach

philjackson
03-07-2015, 09:07 PM
dont make me get the roach spray

GnashingOfTeeth
03-07-2015, 10:02 PM

But? But? should this not be on red forums? As noone here gives a FUCK.

philjackson
03-07-2015, 10:40 PM
wow ur so edgy

philjackson
03-08-2015, 12:46 PM
these players should be banned

Aradune
03-08-2015, 04:03 PM
he took items from holo and then never came back.

Holore is the faggot here

kagrobb
03-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Hold was invited to go to a guild on red since he was streaming and had a following. He is promised a fungi epic and support. He gets cerimonial BP weapon not epic and no support for a couple weeks until He says later then officer logs in and says" oh I wuz about to helps"

He went back to streaming froM other places. IMO he got cheated on pp value for playtime lost on other servers versuz promoting red raids/guilds.

It's funny when blue players tell red players to wash the sand out. Pvp heroes lulz

philjackson
03-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Hold was invited to go to a guild on red since he was streaming and had a following. He is promised a fungi epic and support. He gets cerimonial BP weapon not epic and no support for a couple weeks until He says later then officer logs in and says" oh I wuz about to helps"

He went back to streaming froM other places. IMO he got cheated on pp value for playtime lost on other servers versuz promoting red raids/guilds.

It's funny when blue players tell red players to wash the sand out. Pvp heroes lulz

A lot of great points here. Thanks for the insight.

Drakaris
03-12-2015, 10:28 PM
He's not the first person Holocaust have gone back on their word on:
Vaporize, former Guild Leader of God's Work: Contributed 200k+ pp in items and various other MQs on the grounds that Holocaust will provide access to some PD drops due to assistance and joint ventures.

GW sent players to Holocaust that it could otherwise recruit, then when Holocaust no longer needed GW, they screwed them on the arrangement.

Exed had been running successful guild raids for an efreeti bow. Many people were geared up in the process. Holocaust assures him he is next in line for a bow. The guild starts doing sky raids and the bow drops. They assign it to someone else in front of him after saying he was next in line.

I've been personally helping Holocaust since its creation and have spent hours of my time and 5k+ of my own plat on coffins alone, helping guildies CR from impossible places, like the hole, Seb etc while the guild is starting up. I have a character tagged in which I participate in their raids under the holo tag. I also help many characters epic up. I get told there is a waiting list on Hoshkar boots, SoW sword and crown, which I understand so I patiently raid for 3-6 months waiting for my turn.

When Stasis, a player that openly opposed holocaust via Azrael and God's Work tags, joins Holocaust some time in January this year and gets the 2nd pair of Hoshkar boots that drop in Holocaust, I start to realise something fishy is going on. It turns out he was a Holocaust member 3 years ago so they gave him a pixel package over players who have contributed more over a longer period.

I was told I was finally next in line for a SoW sword, which is the least wanted of those 3 items I need after 6 gruelling months. I patiently wait and attend every raid that I can while helping them in my timezone.

In this time I see several shady things, account compromises that are confirmed verbally in TS to be the act of other members in Holocaust to weaken the opposition. Epics being MQed to level 1 alts of their inner circle. RMTed accounts and items circulating the guild. My confidence in this guild is starting to slump quite dramatically.

A SoW finally drops and I see a 10 minute officer conversation take place, with random non-officers joining the channel over the period of time and the SoW sword is assigned to one of their other players who has received multiple items compared to me who has gotten squat.

I messaged Colgate saying I was done with Holo and it was a corrupt guild and I get gkicked straight away.

Holocaust is one of the worst guilds to have graced R99, they intend on gearing certain people with end game items over the rest of the members and a fair loot system is just a facade. They even state that the loot system will change in VELIUS in their recruitment thread. Right now they are using zerg-like numbers to overpower other more skillful players to get their inner clicks end game loot for Velius and to black hole gear for alts.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUILD.