09-28-2010, 05:21 PM
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Everquest#P99_players_you_SHOULD_know

yeah check it out

Serith
09-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Not bad at all.

Aadill
09-28-2010, 05:45 PM
This is an article on the encyclopedia of drama.

Nocte
09-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Snore.

Loke
09-28-2010, 05:56 PM
I feel left out - Raren, be a doll and go ahead and add me to that. Something like:

Loke - Dashingly attractive monk whose good looks are surpassed only by his charm. Men want to be him, women want to be with him... actually men want to be with him too, but that simply isn't going to happen. Also, really modest and humble.

Aadill
09-28-2010, 06:00 PM
actually men want to be with him too, but that simply isn't going to happen.

Don't kid yourself, sweetiepie ;)

Raren.
09-28-2010, 06:06 PM
I feel left out - Raren, be a doll and go ahead and add me to that. Something like:

Loke - Dashingly attractive monk whose good looks are surpassed only by his charm. Men want to be him, women want to be with him... actually men want to be with him too, but that simply isn't going to happen. Also, really modest and humble.

You must ask Abacab he is the writer of this article but because your in IB you are disqualified from being able to be in this cool article

Pheer
09-28-2010, 06:30 PM
You must ask Abacab he is the writer of this article

why am i not surprised

Abacab niggah
09-28-2010, 07:10 PM
why am i not surprised

My bad, I forgot R&F doesn't accept original content so I guess I better just rage about IB/DA some more

Rogean
09-28-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm gonna spend adsense money to buy that eq sex doll at the bottom of the page.

Pheer
09-28-2010, 07:59 PM
My bad, I forgot R&F doesn't accept original content so I guess I better just rage about IB/DA some more

yeah making ED articles is so fresh and original

All of them read the exact same way and it gets pretty boring.

"Soandso is a person who (insert meme) ever since (insert meme). He raged because 4chan is so funny and clever (insert meme)."

Savard18
09-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Oh God… the anger, the bitterness, not even really that funny. I would call this pathetic, but in reality it is a cry for help.

Uthgaard
09-28-2010, 09:59 PM
I think it's pretty funny.

Shannacore
09-28-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm gonna spend adsense money to buy that eq sex doll at the bottom of the page.

><

Seaweedpimp
09-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Oh God… the anger, the bitterness, not even really that funny. I would call this pathetic, but in reality it is a cry for help.

Abacab niggah
09-28-2010, 11:25 PM
ITT: People have no sense of humor

I wrote the article for fun since it's just a giant satire of what all of you guys say on a daily basis, which includes raging on staff about being unfair, raging on Rogean for allegedly spending donations on stupid shit and a in depth look at how you all behave both in game on the forum.

So cry some more about how it isn't funny but everything I wrote in that article is shit that has came out of each and everyone of your mouths, and that is what makes it genuinely funny.

Pheer
09-28-2010, 11:38 PM

I wrote the article for fun since it's just a giant satire of what all of you guys say on a daily basis, which includes raging on staff about being unfair, raging on Rogean for allegedly spending donations on stupid shit and a in depth look at how you all behave both in game on the forum.

So cry some more about how it isn't funny but everything I wrote in that article is shit that has came out of each and everyone of your mouths, and that is what makes it genuinely funny.

you mad bro

Abacab niggah
09-28-2010, 11:48 PM
you mad bro

Naw, just sullen inside because I transcend all of you by light years when it comes to being funny, hated, praised and related

Pheer
09-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Naw, just sullen inside because I transcend all of you by light years when it comes to being funny, hated, praised and related

Im sure when youre 87 and telling your grandchildren stories about how you made someone angry on the internet they'll be able to appreciate it as much as you do right now.

Abacab niggah
09-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Im sure when youre 87 and telling your grandchildren stories about how you made someone angry on the internet they'll be able to appreciate it as much as you do right now.

Yes, because my family will be exactly like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVfVqfIN8_c

Zithax
09-29-2010, 12:36 AM
ITT: abacab continues his delusional parade of idiocy.

Abacab niggah
09-29-2010, 12:40 AM
ITT: abacab continues his delusional parade of idiocy.

ITT: Zithax says ITT while making an ass backward statement.

How can you be delusional and idiotic?

Zithax
09-29-2010, 12:44 AM
ITT: Zithax says ITT while making an ass backward statement.

How can you be delusional and idiotic?

Don't act like you don't know how stupid you sound

Zithax
09-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Is there a brick wall in here? Fucking feels like it

fishingme
09-29-2010, 01:04 AM

nah, just a brick wall covering your vagina, pussy.

Abacab niggah
09-29-2010, 01:10 AM

At least I don't irrationally hate for the sake of hating, you've got nothing on me besides slinging insults via here for the small glimmer of hope that someone will quote you and go "lol" which is really, really sad, because you chastise me for the same behavior but somehow think you're above the fray.

Overall I think you're a follower, riding the troll train set by several people before you without offering a shred of hilarity or originality which makes me respond to you not out of fun of the troll game but simply because ignoring you would make you think you've actually won... and there is nothing worse than a loser thinking he's a winner.

fishingme
09-29-2010, 01:21 AM
At least I don't irrationally hate for the sake of hating, you've got nothing on me besides slinging insults via here for the small glimmer of hope that someone will quote you and go "lol" which is really, really sad, because you chastise me for the same behavior but somehow think you're above the fray.

Overall I think you're a follower, riding the troll train set by several people before you without offering a shred of hilarity or originality which makes me respond to you not out of fun of the troll game but simply because ignoring you would make you think you've actually won... and there is nothing worse than a loser thinking he's a winner.

yeah man, zithrax does seem like the toolbag of the century

Tumdumm
09-29-2010, 01:29 AM
im renaming my desktop shortcut to 'sheep fucker extravaganza'

Bubbles
09-29-2010, 02:27 AM

Can we officially replace "u mad brew?" with "ist thou sullen"? Has a nice medieval flair too it.

Flicka
09-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Can we officially replace "u mad brew?" with "ist thou sullen"? Has a nice medieval flair too it.

Needz a 'Like' button

xshayla701
09-29-2010, 08:30 AM
but everything I wrote in that article is shit that has came out of each and everyone of your mouths, and that is what makes it genuinely funny.

HOT GAMERS!! fuck yeah. but omg, i said VEGETARIANIAM. if you're gonna write shit about me atleast get that right. GEEZ ABACAB. other than that, lulz.

xshayla701
09-29-2010, 08:31 AM
VEGETARIANISM* obv

Seaweedpimp
09-29-2010, 10:12 AM

Lol, the only thig funny about it is that you took the time to do it.

Fucknut.

If it was written by someone likeable, then maybe it could cast a few giggles. Not rly.

guineapig
09-29-2010, 10:41 AM
I found it to be amusing.

Messianic
09-29-2010, 10:51 AM
Bad humor is often used as a way to insult someone while stripping them of the right to be defensive or respond; i.e. "I was just joking." Dunno if that's the case here...I thought part of it was amusing, but most of it was boring.

Ronas
09-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Not bad. I didnt actually realise after 10 years that qeynos was sonyeq backwards. Dont really pay attention to cities i never visit. Probably the only thing i got from that thread.

Bubbles
09-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Not bad. I didnt actually realise after 10 years that qeynos was sonyeq backwards. Dont really pay attention to cities i never visit. Probably the only thing i got from that thread.

I never knew Felwithe was an anagram for "White Elf", either.

Estolcles
09-30-2010, 01:17 AM

I'm with Rogean on this one.

Although I'd rather have a wood elf one.

Lord knows I'd wear out a High Elf one in hours.

fuji
09-30-2010, 01:25 AM
Rogean I can help u with the virginity thing ;)

Ronas
09-30-2010, 02:38 AM
Sit on your hand till it goes numb, then its like a stranger. HAHAH