PDA

View Full Version : Raid Suspendion TMO (Repealed)

Pages : [1] 2

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 01:52 AM
Wut?

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 01:53 AM
Wut?

Shhhh. The Lawyers are still at work. Don't gloat too much.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 01:54 AM
RnF is for gloating!

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 01:55 AM
RnF is for gloating!

True. See you next time a suspension happens haha.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 01:59 AM
I do doubt this thread sees as much traffic though brother. Too many people stuck their feet in their mouth.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-28-2015, 02:00 AM
ITT
http://33.media.tumblr.com/eb3be8b047f8dfc2d7c4273f3389eced/tumblr_mh9cndO7Ab1rcof3wo1_500.gif

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:02 AM
welp, grats I guess.

You and I both know that we did a week for doing the exact same thing, so this is a bit ridiculous, but not too surprising.

We were gonna put PD back in a reasonable window too :/

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:03 AM
welp, grats I guess.

You and I both know that we did a week for doing the exact same thing, so this is a bit ridiculous, but not too surprising.

We were gonna put PD back in a reasonable window too :/

No, you guys did not.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:05 AM
In all seriousness Kurtis whoever you are. The competition for those involved is usually fun. If we didn't compete against each other and tease each other it wouldn't be as fun. This nitpicking needs to stop on stuff like this.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 02:06 AM
You guys did a week for killing Druushk after your entire raid force was past zone in. Not quite the same.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:08 AM
You guys did a week for killing Druushk after your entire raid force was past zone in. Not quite the same.

And for kiting PD to Balcony on a repop. They never got in trouble for moving mobs out of the pull path.

Cecily
02-28-2015, 02:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/K2jb2bX.jpg

Tasslehofp99
02-28-2015, 02:09 AM
http://standingosports.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ff7.jpeg

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:09 AM
In all seriousness Kurtis whoever you are. The competition for those involved is usually fun. If we didn't compete against each other and tease each other it wouldn't be as fun. This nitpicking needs to stop on stuff like this.

I completely agree. My only gripe with this whole situation is that we served a week for "kiting" and I watched a TMO necro drag SW/Hosh almost all the way up to Xygoz. If that's not kiting, I don't know what is.

But at this point, it doesn't really matter.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 02:13 AM
I completely agree. My only gripe with this whole situation is that we served a week for "kiting" and I watched a TMO necro drag SW/Hosh almost all the way up to Xygoz. If that's not kiting, I don't know what is.

But at this point, it doesn't really matter.

Come on man, you know we both do the same thing on any pull on a repop. PD first and hosh and sw are kited away to get the pull. A kite is when it takes 12 mins for PD to get to camp and your puller waits at the top of the balcony for PD to get there, to drop down hosh and have him take the longest path. This is no where near what we did.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:16 AM
Come on man, you know we both do the same thing on any pull on a repop. PD first and hosh and sw are kited away to get the pull. A kite is when it takes 12 mins for PD to get to camp and your puller waits at the top of the balcony for PD to get there, to drop down hosh and have him take the longest path. This is no where near what we did.

See man, you're basically saying "yeah, we did it, but we did it "differently..so it's cool"

It's just dumb, top to bottom. We know it, you know it.

Stalling both Hoshkar and Silverwing while they killed Druushk (2/14)

I mean, I watched this happen. I dunno how this is even debateable.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 02:19 AM
See man, you're basically saying "yeah, we did it, but we did it "differently..so it's cool"

No, thats not what I said at all lol

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:22 AM

False. You guys stalled PD to get people in game to kill it. Moving SW and Hoshkar to kill a PD happens on every single repop. I mean if you want us all to be suspended or VP to have a full ruleset similar to other zones in the game then yeah let Sirken go wild setting up rules similar to PoH.

The VP agreement between the 2 guilds was always start at zone in and pull dragons without stalling the dragon you intend to kill. We never had a rule with each other that you can't move things out of the path of your pull to keep zone in and your raid safe. I mean we can talk to Sirken and let him completely setup a ruleset for VP that isn't a player agreement.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:26 AM
False. You guys stalled PD to get people in game to kill it. Moving SW and Hoshkar to kill a PD happens on every single repop. I mean if you want us all to be suspended or VP to have a full ruleset similar to other zones in the game then yeah let Sirken go wild setting up rules similar to PoH.

The VP agreement between the 2 guilds was always start at zone in and pull dragons without stalling the dragon you intend to kill. We never had a rule with each other that you can't move things out of the path of your pull to keep zone in and your raid safe. I mean we can talk to Sirken and let him completely setup a ruleset for VP that isn't a player agreement.

Sirken's so stoned he probably couldn't tell me what he ate for lunch today. Do you really want him making concrete rules that we have to adhere by?

I don't.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:27 AM
Sirken's so stoned he probably couldn't tell me what he ate for lunch today. Do you really want him making concrete rules that we have to adhere by?

I don't.

Nope. Which is why I'd rather us work something out together and stop nitpicking each other.

Troubled
02-28-2015, 02:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/66q5MKK.gif

Rourk
02-28-2015, 02:34 AM
I made the right call but got bitched at so much that I caved.

Lawyers win!

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:35 AM
I made the right call but got bitched at so much that I caved.

Lawyers win!

I mean any guild that steps foot into VP would get suspended for the same thing. All it takes is having aggro on 2 dragons at once and a well framed fraps. Even if the FTE's were accidental.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:41 AM
Guess we need a real definition of what a "kite" is at this point. The flip flopping of rulings has made it hard to determine.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:42 AM
Guess we need a real definition of what a "kite" is at this point. The flip flopping of rulings has made it hard to determine.

If you intend to kill the mob. Don't kite it.

A simple solution is the best.

If you move a dragon for a pull. You concede it for that round of repops. I mean whoever gets PD is going to be happier anyway.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 02:47 AM
If you intend to kill the mob. Don't kite it.

A simple solution is the best.

If you move a dragon for a pull. You concede it for that round of repops. I mean whoever gets PD is going to be happier anyway.

I dont think thats a good solution. Conceding hosh and sw everytime u get a PD, while worth it, sucks.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:48 AM
I dont think thats a good solution. Conceding hosh and sw everytime u get a PD, while worth it, sucks.

Everyone loves a good double shield/claw PD, right?

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:49 AM

I agree it's not the best solution. However it is a concession to stop these petitions.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:50 AM
I mean ask yourselves. Do you really want to keep playing Petitionquest or do you want to play Everquest ?

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:53 AM
The last 2 repops. The guild that Killed PD did not kill Hoshkar or SW. Both guilds got petitions put in against them.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:53 AM
I mean if that is the game we all want to agree to keep playing. So be it.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 02:54 AM
I mean ask yourselves. Do you really want to keep playing Petitionquest or do you want to play Everquest ?

Sadly, the mindset of Petitionquest is too ingrained. There's no getting away from it at this point.

contemptor
02-28-2015, 02:54 AM
Grats Lazie on the most posts on this forum, you win the prize

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 02:56 AM
Sadly, the mindset of Petitionquest is too ingrained. There's no getting away from it at this point.

I agree and their is a lot of unwarranted hatred towards each side. Some of us have fun with that in RNF. However, Kunark probably has very limited time left. IF things are to be believed.

I'd rather everyone enjoy the game. It's up to everyone else to want that same thing too.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 03:01 AM
I agree and their is a lot of unwarranted hatred towards each side. Some of us have fun with that in RNF. However, Kunark probably has very limited time left. IF things are to be believed.

I'd rather everyone enjoy the game. It's up to everyone else to want that same thing too.

I know this is going to sound cliche, but a lot of what comes TMO's way stems from the smug RNF posts. You reap what you sow, and stuff.

We get a lot of hate too, but y'all seem to welcome it..hell, almost encourage it.

That being said, yeah, I think everyone needs Velious. This whole Kunark song and dance is more played out than boy bands.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:06 AM
I know this is going to sound cliche, but a lot of what comes TMO's way stems from the smug RNF posts. You reap what you sow, and stuff.

We get a lot of hate too, but y'all seem to welcome it..hell, almost encourage it.

That being said, yeah, I think everyone needs Velious. This whole Kunark song and dance is more played out than boy bands.

People take RNF too serious. I think Tiggles described RNF perfectly earlier today on our boards.

We aren't serious (most of the time) when we post here. We post things to see who will take them serious. It's just entertainment and only gets creepy when people start posting RL info.

contemptor
02-28-2015, 03:09 AM
People take RNF too serious. I think Tiggles described RNF perfectly earlier today on our boards.

We aren't serious (most of the time) when we post here. We post things to see who will take them serious. It's just entertainment and only gets creepy when people start posting RL info.
Keep telling yourself that. We all know this would be you or Tiggles without this board

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WveEbYCEtvU/T_YfwC7qKyI/AAAAAAAAAKg/vs4v7c4-w4E/s1600/chihuahua.PNG

kurtis
02-28-2015, 03:11 AM

Taking trolling advice from Tiggles would be like taking dating advice from Jodi Arias.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:12 AM
Keep telling yourself that. We all know this would be you or Tiggles without this board

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WveEbYCEtvU/T_YfwC7qKyI/AAAAAAAAAKg/vs4v7c4-w4E/s1600/chihuahua.PNG

Cute dog.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:13 AM
Taking trolling advice from Tiggles would be like taking dating advice from Jodi Arias.

I doubt she gives dating advice. Just compulsive and obsessive clinics.

contemptor
02-28-2015, 03:14 AM
Cute dog.
You stopped posting on Lazie earlier this month and have 150+ RNF posts since trying to deny it. Go outside bro. It will be tough at first, but you can live without this board. Your life may have no other meaning yet, but there's hope. Feel free to send me a PM and I can try to get you back on the right track.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 03:15 AM
as always, been fun.

we shall resume again soon.

go fuck yourself, TMO scum.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:15 AM
You stopped posting on Lazie earlier this month and have 150+ RNF posts since trying to deny it. Go outside bro. It will be tough at first, but you can live without this board. Your life may have no other meaning yet, but there's hope. Feel free to send me a PM and I can try to get you back on the right track.

This is what I talk about when I say taking things too serious. Chill out and use RNF for what it was made for brother.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:16 AM
as always, been fun.

we shall resume again soon.

go fuck yourself, TMO scum.

See ya around man.

contemptor
02-28-2015, 03:16 AM
This is what I talk about when I say taking things too serious. Chill out and use RNF for what it was made for brother.
I am very serious. I am refreshing my PMs rapidly to prepare to send you live advice.

It may have to wait till tomorrow though, since I'm about to go to sleep.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:17 AM
I am very serious. I am refreshing my PMs rapidly to prepare to send you live advice.

It may have to wait till tomorrow though, since I'm about to go to sleep.

I gotta finish House of Cards.

contemptor
02-28-2015, 03:18 AM
I gotta finish House of Cards.
I made it halfway through episode 3 before my wife fell asleep, don't spoil it in our life talk PMs.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 03:20 AM
I made it halfway through episode 3 before my wife fell asleep, don't spoil it in our life talk PMs.

Have a good one back to the show.

Ravager
02-28-2015, 08:17 AM
All I read is you nerds wasted the time of 2 GMs because you couldn't take a break from killing 6 mobs.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 09:08 AM
All I read is you nerds wasted the time of 2 GMs because you couldn't take a break from killing 6 mobs.

All I read is you guys wasted 2 months of GMs time to form a Class for all the little guilds, then blew it up cause youre greedy whores.

Ravager
02-28-2015, 09:16 AM
All I read is you guys wasted 2 months of GMs time to form a Class for all the little guilds, then blew it up cause youre greedy whores.

Wouldn't have taken 2 months and GM intervention if TMO hadn't refused to negotiate anything.

moss_snake_shadowknight
02-28-2015, 09:22 AM

That's not true, team Gimpatron can't handle us brotha!

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/cdd5cb5c2810fb798dd2f885c15b7662/4091%20-%20hulk_hogan%20no_way_out%20nwo%20pointing%20sung lasses%20wwf.png

zanderklocke
02-28-2015, 09:26 AM
WTB Lyran's Mystical Lute and Katana of Flowing Water rots. Paying well, PM me for phone number to batphone.

Tiggles
02-28-2015, 09:59 AM
WTB Lyran's Mystical Lute and Katana of Flowing Water rots. Paying well, PM me for phone number to batphone.

If you seriously want to buy those rots let us know we will sell them to you.

zanderklocke
02-28-2015, 10:11 AM
If you seriously want to buy those rots let us know we will sell them to you.

I was on TMO batphone for awhile and have talked to Portsche a couple times. I am serious.

Also, offer extends to IB as well. I don't care who get the mobs. I'll make sure your guild can afford many recharges and port stones.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 10:53 AM
That's not true, team Gimpatron can't handle us brotha!

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/cdd5cb5c2810fb798dd2f885c15b7662/4091%20-%20hulk_hogan%20no_way_out%20nwo%20pointing%20sung lasses%20wwf.png

BDA - the guild that spawns mobs for Gimpatron to get epics

In other R (C-lite) embarassments - how many did Taken wipe with to Trak last nite?

kurtis
02-28-2015, 11:05 AM
In other R (C-lite) embarassments - how many did Taken wipe with to Trak last nite?

A lot, and TMO went in and tried to help them, too..which was really odd.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 11:08 AM
Yep - and I mean if you're gonna spawn Ragefire its pretty important to make sure your hit squad can even get to the lair without being complete and absolute nubs about it - maybe that makes a little too much sense for the mighty guilds of C-Lite

quido
02-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Wouldn't have taken 2 months and GM intervention if TMO hadn't refused to negotiate anything.

I like how retards still thinks that casuals deserve 2/3 of the raid mobs with minimal effort.

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 11:29 AM
I like how retards still thinks that casuals deserve 2/3 of the raid mobs with minimal effort.

To be fair, what takes you minimal effort takes casual scum like Ravager and me maximum effort. So, if you normalize it, it's really the same.

quido
02-28-2015, 11:32 AM
I'm sure you BDA people think such a dumb statement is really funny, but let's not ignore the fact that you guys really believe you're entitled to the majority of the action on this server by being lazy disagreeable maggots.

moss_snake_shadowknight
02-28-2015, 11:35 AM
I'm sure you BDA people think such a dumb statement is really funny, but let's not ignore the fact that you guys really believe you're entitled to the majority of the action on this server by being lazy disagreeable maggots.

Nobody cares what you think, stick to your own class.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/924334d2413ceb1cbe0e22ab40ae6e87/tumblr_n7r6quGqnN1tc90vqo1_250.gif

BDA 4 life brotha

quido
02-28-2015, 11:39 AM
naw

Ravager
02-28-2015, 11:40 AM

The only retards here are the ones that make a job of a video game and insist everyone else do the same.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Stick to your own class? I mean BDA belongs in C so.....

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 11:51 AM

Just trying to play the game our way, the same way TMO wants to play the game their way, yo. Who is right? No one knows. Can't you be happy that for about a year, everyone was able to participate in raiding and not just a select few?

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Nobody is happy that BDA jacked the rotation then they come and talk shit on RNF then even on the forums they try to play "class protection" by saying BS like "stick to your own class" - unbelievable nubbage

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 12:05 PM
I saw! Somebody is in their head I guess... my favorite part is where they claim majority of Trakanon kills when IB just got 15 consecutive Traks a few weeks back, or claiming 24 of the 35 contested Cazic Thules when its literally half that number, all while gaining less FFA targets than Taken in 3 of the last 4 months.. I guess Draco isn't a big deal though, other than pooping 12 people outside the portal for 11 hours and all, and half their full members not owning a BCG.

http://i.imgur.com/N7OVe4a.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/Dze8Dfe.png?1

What were u saying there, flip flopper?

You guys count draco and maestro to try and skew numbers. lawl Join TMO, where we dont lie and skew numbers!

Youre right tho, we didnt kill 34 traks, we killed 38.

khanable
02-28-2015, 12:06 PM
So does this mean bda retains 'most suspended' title?

HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN BROTHAS

moss_snake_shadowknight
02-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Stick to your own class? I mean BDA belongs in C so.....

we haven't broken any rules, we're free to play in class R. what's the problem?

keep on hating.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7htp2bgRc1r324lio1_r1_400.gif

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Yep, and the blatant and egregious stall of Sev last weekend with your guildleader openly denying it in OOC isn't "breaking the rules" at all - cheap and weak my friend

I don't hate on a guild full of scrubs n nubz its not worth my time - there are people that do "hate" it and ill leave the "hating" to them

Razor Ramon would Razor's Edge Chest through a portable table so hard it wouldn't even be funny

I do realize that BDA loves their BS propaganda and the looooove playing Chestquest, a bastard, perverted abomination of P99

quido
02-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Just trying to play the game our way, the same way TMO wants to play the game their way, yo. Who is right? No one knows. Can't you be happy that for about a year, everyone was able to participate in raiding and not just a select few?

It's not the desire I have a problem with, it's the entitlement.

You really believe Class R deserves more raid mobs than Class C. This is one reason (of many) that you're a half-wit.

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Nobody is happy that BDA jacked the rotation then they come and talk shit on RNF then even on the forums they try to play "class protection" by saying BS like "stick to your own class" - unbelievable nubbage

You wouldn't be in this position if the smaller guilds weren't padding the rotation on mobs they couldn't kill without conveniently allying with other smaller guilds -- all while having everyone still maintain their spot in the rotation and avoiding lockouts, thus gaming the system. If a guild can't kill the mob, then the guild shouldn't be on the rotation for that mob. What is so hard to understand about that?

So if you have anyone to blame, blame Omni for the abuse of the system. The smaller guilds who did this know EXACTLY what they were all doing. Instead of getting all salty for BDA for calling you guys out on it, how about looking to your own guildleaders and ask them to come back to the negotiation table so they all can collectively put back together a rotation that works for everyone in Class R, without loopholes like that?

It's not that we don't want a rotation. We want one that isn't being gamed by certain guilds.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 12:24 PM
rabble rabble

Do you even play? Stfu in my thread about this BDA bullshit. You're all fucking pricks, you brag about killing shit with 0 competition like you mean something, etc etc.

That about covers it.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 12:25 PM
You wouldn't be in this position if the smaller guilds weren't padding the rotation on mobs they couldn't kill without conveniently allying with other smaller guilds -- all while having everyone still maintain their spot in the rotation and avoiding lockouts, thus gaming the system. If a guild can't kill the mob, then the guild shouldn't be on the rotation for that mob. What is so hard to understand about that?

So if you have anyone to blame, blame Omni for the abuse of the system. The smaller guilds who did this know EXACTLY what they were all doing. Instead of getting all salty for BDA for calling you guys out on it, how about looking to your own guildleaders and ask them to come back to the negotiation table so they all can collectively put back together a rotation that works for everyone in Class R, without loopholes like that?

It's not that we don't want a rotation. We want one that isn't being gamed by certain guilds.

What, you mean the mom n' pop guilds the get one mob every 6 weeks vs. a 24/7 scrub zerg that wants 2/3 of raid mobs without competition from "Class C?" Who knows "exactly what they're doing" guy??

khanable
02-28-2015, 12:26 PM
out of all the things you could have used to represent bda taking over the small pond, you had to go with the jacked sweaty dudes that routinely place each others faces between their legs? christ guys

wrestling is right up there next to nascar, some trashy inbred retard shit

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 12:29 PM
It's not the desire I have a problem with, it's the entitlement.

You really believe Class R deserves more raid mobs than Class C. This is one reason (of many) that you're a half-wit.

And you really believe there is a concept of "someone deserves something more than anyone else because of the amount of time & resources they're willing to waste on a video game compared to others." This is one reason (of many) that you're the biggest fucking joke on these forums.

Mobs rotate among Class C, FFA, and Class R, except for VP mobs. According to my math, Class R only gets 1/3. And that's not even counting the 6 VP targets exclusive to Class C. So really, it's less than 1/3. And we've been content with that for over a year until some smaller guilds in Class R began gaming the system. How does any of that equate to us believe Class R deserves more raid mobs than Class C?

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 12:33 PM
What, you mean the mom n' pop guilds the get one mob every 6 weeks vs. a 24/7 scrub zerg that wants 2/3 of raid mobs without competition from "Class C?" Who knows "exactly what they're doing" guy??

We're waiting for you guys to return to the negotiating table, I would imagine.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 12:35 PM
Bra, the only people "gaming the system" are the members of BDA

You guys spin shit so hard and you get nubs to believe it, even more dishonorable than an international coalition of neckbeards that fervently attempt to hoarde all the loot to themselves

We should call a fucking Bill O'Reilly "no spin zone" here

<billoreillyfuckitweredoingitlive.gift>

khanable
02-28-2015, 12:35 PM
And you really believe there is a concept of "someone deserves something more than anyone else because of the amount of time & resources they're willing to waste on a video game compared to others."

Just to play devil's advocate..

Isn't this why the rotation doesn't exist anymore?

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 12:37 PM
Do you even play? Stfu in my thread about this BDA bullshit. You're all fucking pricks, you brag about killing shit with 0 competition like you mean something, etc etc.

That about covers it.

"Stfu in my thread" -- LOL what are you, a 6th grade bully?

http://i.imgur.com/yD13d.jpg

moss_snake_shadowknight
02-28-2015, 12:37 PM
We're approaching the end of February, and it's been a very successful month for Bregan D'Aerth. Here's what you're missing out on!

2/03 a dracoliche - DEAD
2/04 Cazic Thule - DEAD
2/11 Venril Sathir - DEAD
2/11 Maestro of Rancor - DEAD
2/11 Innoruuk - DEAD
2/14 Maestro of Rancor - DEAD
2/15 a dracoliche - DEAD
2/15 Talendor - DEAD
2/18 Trakanon - DEAD
2/21 Gorenaire - DEAD
2/21 Talendor - DEAD
2/22 Severilous - DEAD
2/22 Faydedar - DEAD
AM Plane of Sky Clear x3 - DEAD
PM Plane of Sky Clear x2 - DEAD
Plane of Growth Beta Raid - Mini Bosses Galore - DEAD
Fear AEs - too many to count
Hate Clears - too many to count
Epic Fights - why are there so many??!

If you want to raid casually this is the place to get it done. We have fun and we get the job done.

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Just to play devil's advocate..

Isn't this why the rotation doesn't exist anymore?

There's a fundamental difference between "not deserving it because you can't kill it without help" and "not deserving it because you don't live in a basement and don't spam range attack for an entire window like we do."

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 12:42 PM
We're waiting for you guys to return to the negotiating table, I would imagine.

Nah I'm all set with that, keep managing your revolving door of scrubs that barely makes your poopsock possible

quido
02-28-2015, 12:43 PM
If consistency were a thing in Class Kiddie Pool, they would probably also advocate that minor league baseball players make a little more than those in the major leagues.

YendorLootmonkey
02-28-2015, 12:46 PM
If consistency were a thing in Class Kiddie Pool, they would probably also advocate that minor league baseball players make a little more than those in the major leagues.

We're just saying that minor league baseball teams that can't even hit or catch a ball without calling another team to share the field with them should probably drop down to a recreational league.

quido
02-28-2015, 12:48 PM
You still genuinely believe your weakling ways should afford you as much as, or more, than those who aren't just trying to be the bully in the kiddie pool.

khanable
02-28-2015, 12:59 PM
There's a fundamental difference between "not deserving it because you can't kill it without help" and "not deserving it because you don't live in a basement and don't spam range attack for an entire window like we do."

Both boil down to "effort", in my opinion. Two sides of the same coin. You're arguing for what you guys argued against a year ago.

We've been seeing class R guilds socking for hours on end within R. Real socking, with half the raid force logged in and sitting with their thumbs in their ass. R has Taken - the guild that arguably took competition to an entirely new retarded level with CoTH ducking and autofire, and you want to argue C are the basement dwellers?

Troubled
02-28-2015, 01:06 PM
Both boil down to "effort", in my opinion. Two sides of the same coin. You're arguing for what you guys argued against a year ago.

We've been seeing class R guilds socking for hours on end within R. Real socking, with half the raid force logged in and sitting with their thumbs in their ass. R has Taken - the guild that arguably took competition to an entirely new retarded level with CoTH ducking and autofire, and you want to argue C are the basement dwellers?

I wanted BDA to basement dwell before the class system.

khanable
02-28-2015, 01:07 PM
I wanted BDA to basement dwell before the class system.

You and me both!

Swish
02-28-2015, 01:10 PM
The only difference now is VP keys in terms of competitive raiding.

If you want to raid and want actual pixels you'd better have time to sit there, wait and hope that your "team" does better than the others.

Personally I'd give red a try.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 01:25 PM
We're just saying that minor league baseball teams that can't even hit or catch a ball without calling another team to share the field with them should probably drop down to a recreational league.

Wiping to Trak after a successful FTE with 50 is barely NCAA Division 3 dude

Camping outside Fear portal with a zerg in scrub gear for Draco while Tiggles RNF flames the situation live is barely high school regional championships

Pulling the rug out from everybody who had absolutely no expectation of cultivating a scrub zerg is so grimey that you've even drawn the ire of the most notorious assholes on the server

IMHO you guys win, keep your dumb ass "casual raiding"

Troubled
02-28-2015, 01:36 PM
Wiping to Trak after a successful FTE with 50 is barely NCAA Division 3 dude

Camping outside Fear portal with a zerg in scrub gear for Draco while Tiggles RNF flames the situation live is barely high school regional championships

Pulling the rug out from everybody who had absolutely no expectation of cultivating a scrub zerg is so grimey that you've even drawn the ire of the most notorious assholes on the server

IMHO you guys win, keep your dumb ass "casual raiding"

Thanks buddy! You keep taking 2 hours to kill gore then do it with 40 and saying it's low numbers!

Raev
02-28-2015, 02:00 PM

Where do you get this stuff, Yendor? The A-Team has killed both the Hand of Veeshan and Gorenaire solo. We don't need anyone's help for anything as long as it spawns at a reasonable time. Unfortunately for us, nothing has: Talendor at 6AM, Trakanon at 2AM, Innoruuk at 2AM, Trakanon at 5PM (this sounds like prime time, but it really isn't if you have a job), Sev at 10AM, etc. And we would have had Sev anyway if you guys hadn't stalled:

[Sun Feb 22 10:36:51 2015] Severilous engages Aveira!
[Sun Feb 22 10:40:26 2015] Severilous engages Kardoss!
[Sun Feb 22 10:41:02 2015] Severilous engages Aveira!

We aren't missing out on targets because we can't kill them, we are choosing not to poopsock or batphone in the middle of the night.

Raev
02-28-2015, 02:01 PM
Also I don't think Taken wiping with 50 to Trakanon was some sort of gigantic fail on their part. Uncontested? yes. But they had to engage with like 5 probably.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Also I don't think Taken wiping with 50 to Trakanon was some sort of gigantic fail on their part. Uncontested? yes. But they had to engage with like 5 probably.

The price of the zerg tactic is that nobody gets any loot and of course gross ineptitude

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 02:31 PM
"Stfu in my thread" -- LOL what are you, a 6th grade bully?

Lol, act like anybody here isn't at the mental capacity of a 6th grader. This is RnF bro.

Absolution
02-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Sirken, sorry to ask that but which GM checked with you please ?

To be honest if the fraps we sent you is not enough blatant, guess everything is permit now...

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Thanks buddy! You keep taking 2 hours to kill gore then do it with 40 and saying it's low numbers!

Keep spinnin' dude

Gore is the hardest mob outside VP

We killed him in less than 2 hours on 3rd attempt with 35 (?) toons - many of whom apps, many of whom not 60, many of whom without planar gear

An achievement for IB is Gore down with 29 - - level 60 geared to the teeth VP etc, not to mention constant practice killing VP dragons

BILL O'REILLY NO-SPIN ZONE

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-28-2015, 03:07 PM

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/feb/26/50-fox-news-lies-6-seconds-daily-show

moss_snake_shadowknight
02-28-2015, 03:16 PM
We killed him in less than 2 hours on 3rd attempt with 35 (?) toons - many of whom apps, many of whom not 60, many of whom without planar gear

An achievement for IB is Gore down with 29 - - level 60 geared to the teeth VP etc, not to mention constant practice killing VP dragons

Last I checked you don't get better loot for killing with less people.

http://i.imgur.com/0KnEtaw.gif

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Rofl Sean Hannity pic

Well I mean 2 hours and 40 toons and saying we were boasting about low numbers unjustifiably (when others on the server gave us honest props) is 3 lies in one post

Chest blatantly lied in OOC on the Sev stall

When we were camping the night before in EJ some BDA scrub was talking shit in /say

Its really easy to spin your Fox News (Chestquest) bullshit to any random scrub who wants to "casual raid"

Just - - wow

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 03:24 PM
No you don't get better loot, but you don't have to wait in line to never get it, unlike the revolving turnover of nubs you manipulate to buy into your bullshit to further your ridiculous agenda

Troubled
02-28-2015, 03:35 PM
Rofl Sean Hannity pic

Well I mean 2 hours and 40 toons and saying we were boasting about low numbers unjustifiably (when others on the server gave us honest props) is 3 lies in one post

Grats A-Team! Pretty awesome kill with far lower numbers than most even attempt her with!

Well, we can't gloat that much because we wiped twice to Gorenaire and got pretty much the worst possible loot from all four of our kills. But we're still pretty happy: Gorenaire is one of the toughest Kunark raids (after Hoshkar and maybe Nexona), so it's a statement kill for us. Simply put: we are a legit competitive guild. Koraf, Xoquil, and Petros have been doing a great job recruiting for us: we had 37 for Gorenaire

NEXT

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 03:36 PM
Keep spinnin' dude

Gore is the hardest mob outside VP

22 man Gore kill by tmo, never forget.

wycca
02-28-2015, 03:47 PM

To be honest if the fraps we sent you is not enough blatant, guess everything is permit now...

The problem with the fraps you sent: it's basically the same as every repop fraps there is involving PD pulls, including from you guys when you want to grab PD. No matter how much you were praying it was a golden nugget of evidence, it just isn't the little gem you thought it was. If it was, then every repop would have someone banned in VP.

http://rs772.pbsrc.com/albums/yy9/Tapion_album/joedirt.jpg~c200

PS - GM Tiggles may or may not have been brought in to assist GM Sirken.

Raev
02-28-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't think a Gorenaire kill with 37 people is a great achievement in the realm of classic EQ, although its certainly not terrible.

My only point is that Yendor's "A-Team was leeching off the rotation because they can't kill anything solo" story is complete fiction.

Err, I mean U MAD BRO?

Absolution
02-28-2015, 04:01 PM
The problem with the fraps you sent: it's basically the same as every repop fraps there is involving PD pulls, including from you guys when you want to grab PD. No matter how much you were praying it was a golden nugget of evidence, it just isn't the little gem you thought it was. If it was, then every repop would have someone banned in VP.

http://rs772.pbsrc.com/albums/yy9/Tapion_album/joedirt.jpg~c200

PS - GM Tiggles may or may not have been brought in to assist GM Sirken.

Also why Sirken never said anything about TME Monk or Rogue sitting on our fight spot to make an early aoe (like xygoz by example with his aoe silent) to try to make us wipe ?
We have fraps of some of these move but... nothing happen...

quido
02-28-2015, 04:07 PM
train wars

more fun

less bullshit (for Sirken)

actually based on skill (unlike current raiding on blue)

Lack of non-CSR VP is nothing but an entitlement to a weaker guild, like Class R.

Tuljin
02-28-2015, 04:12 PM
I don't think a Gorenaire kill with 37 people is a great achievement in the realm of classic EQ, although its certainly not terrible.

My only point is that Yendor's "A-Team was leeching off the rotation because they can't kill anything solo" story is complete fiction.

Err, I mean U MAD BRO?

Spin Spin Spin

Socratic
02-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Also why Sirken never said anything about TME Monk or Rogue sitting on our fight spot to make an early aoe (like xygoz by example with his aoe silent) to try to make us wipe ?

Sitting at your raid/fight spot has absolutely nothing to do with the AOE. Also, there is no such thing as "an early aoe".

A lot of people, in both guilds, don't understand these things, so don't feel bad. If you really understood the mechanisms involved you might realize why certain things happen, and why petitioning them results in nothing most of the time. Sometimes the GMs, in their own ignorance, are actually convinced that something dirty happened when it didn't. Usually when that happens they ignore evidence and move on, luckily (and surprisingly) this time they saw the truth of the situation and repealed the decision.

Absolution
02-28-2015, 04:17 PM
train wars

more fun

less bullshit (for Sirken)

actually based on skill (unlike current raiding on blue)

Lack of non-CSR VP is nothing but an entitlement to a weaker guild, like Class R.

Train wars is fun for only fd class..

quido
02-28-2015, 04:18 PM
I know lots of people who would disagree.

Absolution
02-28-2015, 04:25 PM
I know what you mean :) like training kamikaze at zi etc with fear wurm or other stuff ! Glorious Suicide heh. But you also know that 80% of people will be annoyed by train wars

Absolution
02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Sitting at your raid/fight spot has absolutely nothing to do with the AOE. Also, there is no such thing as "an early aoe".

A lot of people, in both guilds, don't understand these things, so don't feel bad. If you really understood the mechanisms involved you might realize why certain things happen, and why petitioning them results in nothing most of the time. Sometimes the GMs, in their own ignorance, are actually convinced that something dirty happened when it didn't. Usually when that happens they ignore evidence and move on, luckily (and surprisingly) this time they saw the truth of the situation and repealed the decision.

Don't think you are right on this point, all the aoe I saw since 1 year + came when someone forgot to stand up or when a rage nerds sit on purpose.

quido
02-28-2015, 04:33 PM
People I never thought would come around on train wars have because they are sick of the bonehead GM decisions arising from raiding in that zone.

Do yourselves a favor, staff, and go back to non-CSR VP. This shit is stupid as fuck.

Socratic
02-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Don't think you are right on this point, all the aoe I saw since 1 year + came when someone forgot to stand up or when a rage nerds sit on purpose.
I understand you not just believing me. I wouldn't expect you to. But there's more to it than merely sitting in the area. They sit there for another reason, which has nothing at all to do with the AOE.

Socratic
02-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Also, I agree with Jeremy about train wars. I never liked it, and always thought it was a cheap way to monopolize content. I never thought anything could be worse.

I was wrong. Frapsquest is worse.

Absolution
02-28-2015, 04:43 PM
Also, I agree with Jeremy about train wars. I never liked it, and always thought it was a cheap way to monopolize content. I never thought anything could be worse.

I was wrong. Frapsquest is worse.

Train mobs is not even allowed in red, why it should be allowed in blue? why only 1 zone should be ok for train and not others ?

Man0warr
02-28-2015, 04:43 PM
And we would have had Sev anyway if you guys hadn't stalled:

Not stalling, but it's not my place to explain it. Maybe Chest or a GM will, but your FTE'ers dropped the ball is all that needs to be said.

Your initial accusation was our tracker FTE'd, which is what Chest bashed you about. Since it was pretty clear a mage coth'd Aveira for FTE.

Raev
02-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Not stalling, but it's not my place to explain it.

Because you can't

khanable
02-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Not stalling, but it's not my place to explain it. Maybe Chest or a GM will, but your FTE'ers dropped the ball is all that needs to be said.

Your initial accusation was our tracker FTE'd, which is what Chest bashed you about. Since it was pretty clear a mage coth'd Aveira for FTE.

http://i.imgur.com/lXA0Auw.png

arsenalpow
02-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Because you can't

you are so unbelievably stupid

Aveira was cothed, Aveira secures FTE, run dead south along the west wall, losings his bearings and doesn't drop off the plateau and manages to zone into FOB

Kardoss walks back towards where he thought the dragon would be, he's a recruit and only level 52 or something, manages to get eaten by the dragon attempting to re-secure FTE (I'm not sure why aggro wasn't transferred to him in the first place considering him and Aveira were grouped with song firing when FTE was secured in the first place)

Aveira zones back in, re-secures FTE and brings it to camp

If you're uber strike force guild wasn't so goddamn retarded you could have pounced on our unbelievably botched pull, but instead you're missing part of your brain so you are petitioning out of some perceived instance of foul play and running your goddamn mouth in RnF. Get a goddamn clue, shut the fuck up, and play better. We punted so unbelievably fucking hard on that encounter and you still didn't capitalize.

SorryNotSorry.

arsenalpow
02-28-2015, 04:59 PM

Aveira was cothed, Aveira secures FTE, run dead south along the west wall, losings his bearings and doesn't drop off the plateau and manages to zone into FOB

Kardoss walks back towards where he thought the dragon would be, he's a recruit and only level 52 or something, manages to get eaten by the dragon attempting to re-secure FTE (I'm not sure why aggro wasn't transferred to him in the first place considering him and Aveira were grouped with song firing when FTE was secured in the first place)

If you're uber strike force guild wasn't so goddamn retarded you could have pounced on our unbelievably botched pull, but instead you're missing part of your brain so you are petitioning out of some perceived instance of foul play and running your goddamn mouth in RnF. Get a goddamn clue, shut the fuck up, and play better. We punted so unbelievably fucking hard on that encounter and you still didn't capitalize.

SorryNotSorry.

songs*
your*

obviously rustled

khanable
02-28-2015, 05:02 PM
I like the part where you tell them to play better after using a series of bad players as an excuse as to why it wasn't a stall

Man0warr
02-28-2015, 05:03 PM

Run away from your issues some more.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:03 PM

Yes, yes... let the tears flow.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
I know lots of people who would disagree.

Raev
02-28-2015, 05:09 PM

Kiting raid mobs to the zone is a textbook stall. I assumed Aveira zoned out because he had an illegal FTE; I guess he was just lost.

Thanks for posting it in RNF by the way, I knew that was what happened but I wasn't sure I could prove it without FRAPS.

And yeah, I agree we kinda bungled it too.

khanable
02-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Run away from your issues some more.

reread, please allow 5 minutes for your brain to process and reflect

arsenalpow
02-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Kiting raid mobs to the zone is a textbook stall. I assumed Aveira zoned out because he had an illegal FTE; I guess he was just lost.

Thanks for posting it in RNF by the way, I knew that was what happened but I wasn't sure I could prove it without FRAPS.

And yeah, I agree we kinda bungled it too.

a textbook stall? are you fucking retarded?
we had 30+ login the second the batphone went out, we didn't need to wait, we needed aveira to get a map from perun and bring the dragon to camp

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 05:16 PM

Lol that fraps is bogus my friend, good try tho DP.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:26 PM

I'll go a step further just because he seems to need an education.

Dragon AE's are targeted. They have a range and a timer.

IB's puller of the Dragon got AE'd in the fraps you guys submitted. Know what that means ? The IB Puller. The guy with FTE was in range to be AE'd. I know this is difficult to understand for some reason. However, if your puller gets AE'd. It means the Dragon was in range to AE your puller and AE'd. You can't set off an "Early" AE on a Dragon. They are on freaking timers and if the person from your guild who pulled the Dragon gets AE'd. It means the Dragon go in range to AE him once that timer had refreshed.

The only person to get AE'd in the fraps IB tried to bogusly submit was the IB puller who was in range of the Dragon for the Dragon to AE. I hope GM's start punishing guilds for bogus petitions like these.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:29 PM
The people you guys claimed set off an AE. Didn't get AE'd on that Xygoz. They did what was impossible in the realm of EQ mechanics. They made a targeted AE hit the IB puller instead of themselves!

kurtis
02-28-2015, 05:38 PM

How so? It's pretty hard to deny that he sits in camp, sets off an AE that usually goes on our pullers stationed over near the rac, then catches a couple melees.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:42 PM
How so? It's pretty hard to deny that he sits in camp, sets off an AE that usually goes on our pullers stationed over near the rac, then catches a couple melees.

Except the AE only hit your puller by the fraps submitted. IF a person got aggro at your raid. That person would get hit by the AE. AE's are targeted.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Except the AE only hit your puller by the fraps submitted. IF a person got aggro at your raid. That person would get hit by the AE. AE's are targeted.

This would make sense, except for the parts in the logs where Nixxar caught a round of melee.

Socratic
02-28-2015, 05:45 PM
It always made me laugh how few people understood what was happening in their own raids. Most officers of these guilds don't even get it.

Look at it this way. If your pullers were AE'd then they must have been in range to have the AE go off on them yes? Do you know what causes the first AE? I'll inform you. It's caused by pullers being in range for it to go off.

Like I said. Them sitting there has nothing at all to do with the AE.

Socratic
02-28-2015, 05:48 PM
This would make sense, except for the parts in the logs where Nixxar caught a round of melee.
Do you know why the dragon turned and melee'd someone at the raid? I do, and again, it has nothing at all to do with the AE.

Honestly if people spent as much time learning the content they raided as they do forumquesting then raiding p99 would be so much more enjoyable and drama free.

moss_snake_shadowknight
02-28-2015, 05:52 PM
TL;DR - we're too good!

http://i.minus.com/i5EbwEJByQndT.gif

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:52 PM

So you have logs of Nixxar HITTING the dragon too then right ?

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Do you know why the dragon turned and melee'd someone at the raid? I do, and again, it has nothing at all to do with the AE.

Honestly if people spent as much time learning the content they raided as they do forumquesting then raiding p99 would be so much more enjoyable and drama free.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 05:56 PM
meh, it doesn't really matter anyways.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 06:00 PM
meh, it doesn't really matter anyways.

...It does matter.

If you guys don't understand the mechanics of what is happening and then petition things that are normal just to try to get someone in trouble. It's fucking stupid.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 06:04 PM
k

Tiggles
02-28-2015, 06:09 PM
I like the part where you tell them to play better after using a series of bad players as an excuse as to why it wasn't a stall

I need you in my life cucumbers. App TMO

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 06:11 PM
k

I notice you are getting very quiet.

arsenalpow
02-28-2015, 06:11 PM

because it wasn't a goddamn stall, take off your forum celebrity hat for a minute and actually read what I'm saying instead of grandstanding and holding your ear to the crowd

Fael
02-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Kurtis,

Are you seriously suggesting that IB would pull hoshkar or Silverwing before Phara dar?

If that is the case, all that is required is to state your intention to pull silverwing or hoshkar and TMO would let you do so without hesitation.

This feigned indignation of "kiting" dragons neither guild intended to kill for at least another 30 minutes to an hour is simply cringe worthy.

khanable
02-28-2015, 06:21 PM
because it wasn't a goddamn stall, take off your forum celebrity hat for a minute and actually read what I'm saying instead of grandstanding and holding your ear to the crowd

CHEST ANGRY

CHEST SMASH WITHOUT UNDERSTAND CUCUMBERS NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS A DEFINITIVE STALL, CUCUMBERS SIMPLY REMARKED IT WAS FUNNY YOU CLAIM BAD PLAYERS AS REASON IT WASN'T STALL, WHILST TELLING ANOTHER GUILD TO PLAY BETTER

RUHHH

take off whatever it is you wear that makes you a defensive cock

YEA APPLES BITCH

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 06:24 PM
CHEST ANGRY

CHEST SMASH WITHOUT UNDERSTAND CUCUMBERS NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS A DEFINITIVE STALL, CUCUMBERS SIMPLY REMARKED IT WAS FUNNY YOU CLAIM BAD PLAYERS AS REASON IT WASN'T STALL, WHILST TELLING ANOTHER GUILD TO PLAY BETTER

RUHHH

take off whatever it is you wear that makes you a defensive cock

YEA APPLES BITCH

You forgot to cup your hand around for fan approval at the end. I was definitely cheering.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 06:38 PM
ITT: IB lacks basic understandings of content they claim to "dominate".

Absolution is Deathproof

Kurtis is Fingerz

Chest is a 6 year old who thinks he's better at this game than he'll ever be.

Anthrax lashes out

ATeam is mad

anddddd....cucumbers is grandstanding.

Tasslehofp99
02-28-2015, 06:43 PM
In a preemptive response to just about everyone to this thread I (probably prematurely) posted the picture below on page 2. Re-posting for emphasis of my reply to the IB retards wasting GM's time. Ya'll deserve a suspension for these desperate and frivolous petitions.

http://standingosports.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ff7.jpeg

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 06:45 PM
Well since deru isnt around to suck their dicks n give them timers, i suspect things will be changing.

kurtis
02-28-2015, 06:49 PM
I notice you are getting very quiet.

It's Saturday afternoon. I've got better things to do than play RNF woth you and the rest of the turdburglars.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 06:54 PM
It's Saturday afternoon. I've got better things to do than play RNF woth you and the rest of the turdburglars.

All I read in that was.

"I didn't understand mechanics and it got proven. So I am claiming to be busy."

Argh
02-28-2015, 06:54 PM
CHEST ANGRY

http://i.minus.com/ibolgfeB3nw2b2.gif

kaev
02-28-2015, 06:55 PM
So does this mean bda retains 'most suspended' title?

HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN BROTHAS

Come back home, dammit!

khanable
02-28-2015, 06:56 PM
http://i.minus.com/ibolgfeB3nw2b2.gif

was really hoping for a gif of me seeking approval from my tens of elf forum fans :(

kaev
02-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Lol, act like anybody here isn't at the mental capacity of a 6th grader. This is RnF bro.

Fuck you. I do NOT need to be agreeing with a post by any TMO scum. Thanks for ruining my Saturday asshole.

zanderklocke
02-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Kaev and I had beers together a few weeks ago because everything on these forums is meaningless and petty. I love you all ;)

girth
02-28-2015, 07:32 PM
How do people not understand mechanics of fights that have been around for like 4 years?

I am embarrassed for you.

Absolution
02-28-2015, 07:39 PM
A+ for TMO's attempt to bullshit us with some "Mechanism" invented by themselves.

radditsu
02-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Nwo ruined wrestling.

girth
02-28-2015, 08:07 PM
Nwo ruined wrestling.

If you watched WCW, you ruined wrestling. WWF or GTFO. Of course, since The Rock quit, it's all gone to absolute shit.

Detoxx
02-28-2015, 08:14 PM
A+ for TMO's attempt to bullshit us with some "Mechanism" invented by themselves.

If by "new" you mean nearly 20 years old then yes, we've fooled you all.

ClownGuild
02-28-2015, 09:14 PM

You really should learn the mechanics of the game you play. Seriously. Especially before claiming people did things wrong. It will help you look less foolish Deathproof.

Pint
02-28-2015, 09:24 PM
I'm posting in a thread that has nothing to do with me bc p99 woot!

portbitch69
02-28-2015, 10:11 PM
so the sitting down in the other guild's raid force is for a long shot FTE?

chief
03-01-2015, 12:26 AM

SorryNotSorry.

This spin , lol bda getting another mob suspension it looks like.

Heres the real question about petitionquest, which guild is submitting more petitions?

JayN
03-01-2015, 12:31 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=12118&dateline=1402108710&type=thumb

Troubled
03-01-2015, 12:50 AM
That's weird to put here when it's others crying at Chest. No points.

labmonkey42
03-01-2015, 01:04 AM

SorryNotSorry.

http://replygif.net/i/1176.gif

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-01-2015, 10:45 AM
best tl dr gif ever created

HeallunRumblebelly
03-01-2015, 02:24 PM
so the sitting down in the other guild's raid force is for a long shot FTE?

Yeah, if secondary isn't secured. We got a crown / ear PD like that like 8 months ago.

This last trakanon where taken was wiping, neither TMO or IB wanted to extend the engage but wanted FTE (does not require mob to reset as per rogean, just for list to drop) so basically you just sit underneath him til he proxy aggroes again. Detox was there underneath on zero, but probably should've had more sitting underneath to better the chances. Think fingerz got it.

ClownGuild
03-02-2015, 12:36 PM
In this thread.

Chest doesn't understand aggro mechanics of bards.

Fael
03-02-2015, 01:02 PM
The problem is not that Bda players messed up by zoning the mob and then going back to get aggro. The problem is that Bda leadership did not withdraw from the engagement. They had plenty of time to do so.

That is unacceptable in my mind. There should be penalties in such a circumstance. People screw up all the time. I know you only get so many opportunities for pixels. But you have got to learn when to give them up when you make a mistake.

Ella`Ella
03-02-2015, 01:26 PM
The problem is not that Bda players messed up by zoning the mob and then going back to get aggro. The problem is that Bda leadership did not withdraw from the engagement. They had plenty of time to do so.

That is unacceptable in my mind. There should be penalties in such a circumstance. People screw up all the time. I know you only get so many opportunities for pixels. But you have got to learn when to give them up when you make a mistake.

They'll be forfeiting the next mob in their rotation -- oh wait....

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 02:04 PM

I'm so shocked a known anti-BDA player is anti BDA on this issue.

We punted pretty hard on the Sev pull. Anyone tailing our FTE pull could have scooped it up (that exact situation happened between us and Div, their kiter died bringing Tal to their camp and we picked it up) but A-Team wasn't and now Raev is trying to go through the legal system to secure some loot. Nothing shady happened, get off BDA's colletctive dick, brother.

Fael
03-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Meh. I am not anti-bda.

Most of our confrontations have involved me defending from your accusations that our player's screw ups were intentional.

Here, I don't think anything your players did was wrong. Shit, my first ever sev pull got some petitions because i pulled him a little too far east before I went south.

When mistakes happen, we almost always /ooc that we are withdrawing. I never see any other guilds do it, no matter how wrong they are.

In my mind, that would make for a far better, self-policing raid system.

Wookiewoowoo
03-02-2015, 02:28 PM
umm why does everybody say kiting.
PULLING a mob to zone-in is classic as hell
These raid rules just always make me wanna puke

Fael
03-02-2015, 02:37 PM
It is intolerable that a dragon should remain alive for longer than 60 seconds. Welcome to year four of kunark.

Bda must pay for their many crimes.

Ella`Ella
03-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Raev, I will handle your case for you, pro-bono.

Swish
03-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Chest in full victim mode again :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/5HxBOFK.gif

Argh
03-02-2015, 02:40 PM
umm why does everybody say kiting.
PULLING a mob to zone-in is classic as hell
These raid rules just always make me wanna puke

They pulled to the wrong zone line. Pulled to Field of Bone, and everyone was at TT zone line.

Juevento
03-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Isn't this thread supposed to be about how Unbrella called Sirken on Skype and offered him some of the RMT proceeds to make that suspension go away?

I guess A-Team makes up for their lack of in game skill with the thread hijacking skill.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 02:46 PM
They pulled to the wrong zone line. Pulled to Field of Bone, and everyone was at TT zone line.

He wasn't trying to pull it FoB, he was following the zone wall to get to TT but didn't drop off the plateau and zoned. I don't even know how anyone derives intent from that.

Argh
03-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Raev, I will handle your case for you, pro-bono.

Idiots, Savages, and Rosenblatt is already the premier Class-R law firm.

http://i.imgur.com/PekAUCy.gif

Our rates are reasonable.

Funkutron5000
03-02-2015, 04:31 PM
I prefer the law offices of Booger, Booger, and Fartybutt.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl1tej_booger-booger-fartybutt_fun

Socratic
03-02-2015, 04:37 PM
He wasn't trying to pull it FoB, he was following the zone wall to get to TT but didn't drop off the plateau and zoned. I don't even know how anyone derives intent from that.

They derive intent the same way you did in your idiotic thread claiming TMO wasn't punished enough for what has now turned out to be repealed bullshit. The difference is that in your case, the complaints are valid.

Look at it this way... If Taken got FTE, ran Sev to CoM, zoned out, then zoned back in, re-established FTE, and pulled it to their raid, would you call that stalling/kiting? I'm betting you would. So should the GMs.

You're a hypocrite though. So while you call for severe penalties on guilds you don't like when you don't even know wtf happened, I'm sure you'll continue to defend your fuckup and probably really believe you're right.

Imo BDA should have to give up the loot and eat the lockout. I think that's "reasonable". If it was TMO that did this though you'd be grand standing like a motherfucker for a multi-week suspension, lol.

chief
03-02-2015, 04:43 PM

He wasn't trying to but he did unfortunately, if TMO did said thing petition quest would be off the charts. The thing is TMO's leadership would concede the mob. Only time will tell what happens to BDA on this kite of sev.

khanable
03-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Knowing what I know of BDA folks, I highly doubt there was any ill-intent. With that said, I think this would have been the best course of action:

When mistakes happen, we almost always /ooc that we are withdrawing. I never see any other guilds do it, no matter how wrong they are.

In my mind, that would make for a far better, self-policing raid system.

Even without intent, the mistake did buy BDA a considerable amount of extra time, which then raises the argument even without shitty intent, should you have been allowed to benefit from the mistake?

Class R is going to have some growing pains. With competition it appears you need to play perfect or you open yourself up to petitionquest. Something all R guilds should really take a moment to think about.

Also, since this is RnF: fuck everything I said, bda absolutely willfully stalled, ban for 2 months minimum, Chest didn't go on stream with Unbrella, he hates children, etc

APPLAUD NOW PLEASE

kaev
03-02-2015, 04:49 PM
APPLAUD NOW PLEASE

Holding applause until you bring it home.

thieros
03-02-2015, 04:49 PM
bda absolutely willfully stalled, ban for 2 months minimum, Chest didn't go on stream with Unbrella, he hates children

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 05:03 PM
It wasn't some absurdly long pull, zone in zone out added 30 seconds tops. What a stall!

khanable
03-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Holding applause until you bring it home.

http://i.imgur.com/BtbXnLD.jpg

Socratic
03-02-2015, 05:09 PM
You're a hypocrite though. So while you call for severe penalties on guilds you don't like when you don't even know wtf happened, I'm sure you'll continue to defend your fuckup and probably really believe you're right.

It wasn't some absurdly long pull, zone in zone out added 30 seconds tops. What a stall!

Color me surprised. Chest only thinks his guild should be punished when they break the rules "absurdly", and they should definitely be given the benefit of the doubt because they "didn't mean to"! They swear!

Man up. You stalled. If TMO was the one that zoned Sev at FoB then re-grabbed it, giving their raid extra time, would you be here in RnF saying these things?

At some point man, deep down, you gotta look in the proverbial mirror and consider how full of shit you are.

Socratic
03-02-2015, 05:11 PM
At some point man, deep down, you gotta look in the proverbial mirror and consider how full of shit you are.
*unless you're just a scum RnF warrior like the people on the TMO side you hate so much.

khanable
03-02-2015, 05:12 PM

Raev posted those, assuming he's not a log-editing dildo, over 4 extra minutes is pretty substantial given the context

Ella`Ella
03-02-2015, 05:31 PM

Raev posted those, assuming he's not a log-editing dildo, over 4 extra minutes is pretty substantial given the context

That's a conviction. Open/Shut.

khanable
03-02-2015, 05:37 PM
That's a conviction. Open/Shut.

I'd be surprised if anything came of it. The important take away here is R needs to start realizing that fucking up is going to bring about the petitionquest that you all despise.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 05:38 PM

so why didn't A-team secure FTE? we didn't run the bitch in a circle, FTE was dropped entirely. We had to go back and secure it.

[Sun Feb 15 21:59:59 2015] Talendor engages Aetholar! (Divinity)
[Sun Feb 15 22:03:56 2015] Talendor engages Troubledour! (BDA)

Then we pulled it and killed it. Shit happens pulling raid mobs, especially when it's being done by players who aren't accustomed to do so. It wasn't a stall, it wasn't a kite. It's fun to pile on BDA though, so have fun with that.

khanable
03-02-2015, 05:51 PM
so why didn't A-team secure FTE? we didn't run the bitch in a circle, FTE was dropped entirely. We had to go back and secure it.

Sounds like something only the A-Team can answer. If I think critically about it for a minute, perhaps the reason was that the mob spawns and paths along x, but was dragged to y, so people searching x would have had a hard time locating it.

Shit happens pulling raid mobs, especially when it's being done by players who aren't accustomed to do so.

I would be willing to wager that 95% of all injustices within the raid scene are accidents. I assume this will be your official stance moving forward, when a perceived injustice against BDA occurs?

It's fun to pile on BDA though, so have fun with that.

You can keep trying to make this a thing, but you know as well as I do if I was still an officer in BDA I'd be saying what happened was a fuck-up and we need to fix it.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 05:52 PM
I want people to burn on intent generally. The shit TMO is generally accused of isn't derpy stalling/kiting, it's generally "oops this train came out of no where" kind of shit, or blatant stalling like kiting gorgalosk in a circle for 10 minutes. I could literally pull all my petitions regarding that kind of thing and intent is pretty clear on each of them.

The other front I typically argue on is "good of the server" type of stuff. For example: (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146303) which is a precursor to the eventual rule we have now disallowing trackers from FTEing a target.

Haikushin
03-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Shhhh. The Lawyers are still at work. Don't gloat too much.

lawyers frantic work
back in vp they trot trot
IB lose this week

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Sounds like something only the A-Team can answer. If I think critically about it for a minute, perhaps the reason was that the mob spawns and paths along x, but was dragged to y, so people searching x would have had a hard time locating it.
They were face tracking with us, why didn't they CotH their FTE person and have their FTEr follow. Normal protocol typically. You keep eyes on the target, always.

I would be willing to wager that 95% of all injustices within the raid scene are accidents. I assume this will be your official stance moving forward, when a perceived injustice against BDA occurs?
I disagree. Each incident can be parsed separately as far as I'm concerned. If BDA fucks something up I'm more than happy to call off our raid force. We had a friendly race with Taken down to Overking the other day, Tearsin trained Taken's entire raidforce, we conceded the target.

You can keep trying to make this a thing, but you know as well as I do if I was still an officer in BDA I'd be saying what happened was a fuck-up and we need to fix it.
If you were still an officer in BDA you would have been there to experience the situation first hand, the corresponding vent conversation (mostly of panic because) and you'd realize how absurd the petition would have been.

Man0warr
03-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Not much interaction with TMO recently is entirely by choice (on FFA fights) and the Class system.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Honestly, if you were honest with yourself. You'd admit right now that the only recent problems you had with TMO was when you leapfrogged them. Which I get it. Way in the past you got leapfrogged by another iteration of TMO. So you felt justified in that situation. Old grudges are hard to get rid of. I think the only other issues that comes to my mind is Nagafen which involved both the guilds.

If you would look around the server more often instead of holding onto those grudges. You would see it's a lot healthier now. I mean we all feel our punishments are unjustified when we get punished. However, at least there is a checks and balance system there that is visible now and it can be worked with.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Argh
03-02-2015, 06:10 PM
APPLAUD NOW PLEASE

http://i.imgur.com/FuVxpkw.gif

kaev
03-02-2015, 06:13 PM

nice!

khanable
03-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Fear. Dinacarl.

Nagafen. Suspension.

The 2 things you threw the biggest fit about in the last year.

And here I thought you were talking about the asgard chardok king debacle, because asgard is just tmo alts, you see

i love you

Socratic
03-02-2015, 06:15 PM
I want people to burn on intent generally. The shit TMO is generally accused of isn't derpy stalling/kiting, it's generally "oops this train came out of no where" kind of shit, or blatant stalling like kiting gorgalosk in a circle for 10 minutes. I could literally pull all my petitions regarding that kind of thing and intent is pretty clear on each of them.

The other front I typically argue on is "good of the server" type of stuff. For example: (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146303) which is a precursor to the eventual rule we have now disallowing trackers from FTEing a target.

This is total bullshit. The overwhelming majority of petitions against TMO are for split-second screwups(the gore screwup we are suspended for was sabotage btw, not that you care), or born from ignorance about the mechanics involved (just to get IB a free week, most of the time they don't work so you never see them). You come onto these forums each and every time and call for the penalty to be more harsh without ever knowing wtf even happened.

You're just as bad as Tiggles. The difference is that Tiggles is just noise. You actually lead your guild. Scary imo.

Your guild pulled Sev in the opposite direction of a normal pull, thus confusing the shit out of everyone else, and allowing you to effectively stall your pull for several minutes. A screwup you didn't intend? Sure. Still a stall? Yep.

Man up. You're being a punk.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Fear. Dinacarl.

Nagafen. Suspension.

The 2 things you threw the biggest fit about in the last year.

Dinacarl situation was Unbrella calling a code red. 100% intent there, I still have the vent recordings of Unbrella saying "oh he was pulling to our AE group and something happened, oops" That's 100% intent.

The Nagafen situation was a bullshit suspension that came down from corrupt as fuck Derubael, so no surprises there.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:18 PM
This is total bullshit. The overwhelming majority of petitions against TMO are for split-second screwups(the gore screwup we are suspended for was sabotage btw, not that you care), or born from ignorance about the mechanics involved (just to get IB a free week, most of the time they don't work so you never see them). You come onto these forums each and every time and call for the penalty to be more harsh without ever knowing wtf even happened.

You're just as bad as Tiggles. The difference is that Tiggles is just noise. You actually lead your guild. Scary imo.

Your guild pulled Sev in the opposite direction of a normal pull, thus confusing the shit out of everyone else, and allowing you to effectively stall your pull for several minutes. A screwup you didn't intend? Sure. Still a stall? Yep.

Man up. You're being a punk.

I don't give a shit about TMO and IB playing petitionQuest, there's a reason we aren't class C.

Pulling a dragon to a zonewall then moving down that zonewall to the raid is relatively normal for wipe open zones that are tough to navigate. I've seen that as SOP for Talendor as well.

Argh
03-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Why would they run on the zone wall and not along the ledge, since thats where they were going and his spawn point is equidistant from both?

Socratic
03-02-2015, 06:23 PM
I doubt any non-RnF warrior with integrity really claimed that the fear nonsense was an "oops". What was debated was whether your fear AE leapfrog deserved a week+ suspension for our entire guild because of a situation with a group of... 3-4? TMO players.

What was the Nagafen thing? Was that the time you and Taken both had trackers at the spawn but you still helped them get their kill, essentially making it a joint raid with more than 2 trackers at the spawn? Because that's a prime example of your shitty leadership breaking the rules and not owning up.

If TMO tried to get more than 2 trackers/fte'rs at a spawn you'd be going apeshit. It's supposed to be ok though because it's BDA right?

Zero fucking integrity.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Why would they run on the zone wall and not along the ledge, since thats where they were going and his spawn point is equidistant from both?

probably because it's the first dragon the guy's ever pulled?

Socratic
If a TMO puller pulled Sev to FoB like a noob, people would be annoyed as fuck that the person just wasted their time. Leadership would announce in the zone that we forfeit the dragon, and we would leave.

BDA clearly doesn't have leadership with strength of character.

captnamazing
socratic is a faggot

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:30 PM
If a TMO puller pulled Sev to FoB like a noob, people would be annoyed as fuck that the person just wasted their time. Leadership would announce in the zone that we forfeit the dragon, and we would leave.

BDA clearly doesn't have leadership with strength of character.

bullshit, your leaders have zero integrity, this is why you have a dedicated RnF spin team and fleet of PetitionQuest Lawyers to dispute any/every raid encounter you've ever been in

khanable
03-02-2015, 06:32 PM
MY LEADERSHIP CAN BEAT UP UR LEADERSHIP

i feel like i've said that before somewhere

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:33 PM
What was the Nagafen thing? Was that the time you and Taken both had trackers at the spawn but you still helped them get their kill, essentially making it a joint raid with more than 2 trackers at the spawn? Because that's a prime example of your shitty leadership breaking the rules and not owning up.

If TMO tried to get more than 2 trackers/fte'rs at a spawn you'd be going apeshit. It's supposed to be ok though because it's BDA right?

Zero fucking integrity.

/thread

Socratic
03-02-2015, 06:33 PM
bullshit, your leaders have zero integrity, this is why you have a dedicated RnF spin team and fleet of PetitionQuest Lawyers to dispute any/every raid encounter you've ever been in
If TMO only had you as leader we could have you in here claiming several minutes = 30 seconds and defend our clear stall.

Honestly I hate the no-integrity RnF crew in TMO too. The big difference to me is that in TMO they are just noise. In BDA the no-integrity foaming at the mouth asshat leads the guild.

Juevento
03-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Everyone knows Corova is a puppet leader.

Unbrella runs the RMT scheme and is the real power.

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:36 PM

Lol, you claim to never have any interaction with class c, the way we operate or how anything is ever done, but you still make retarded statements like this. You're fucking terrible at this game, 90% of your guild is, and if it wasnt for your simple sheer numbers, you'd get ass raped by almost any other guild on this server.

You and your guild are the biggest hypocritical, self centered, arrogant, holier than thou pieces of shit I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with across an entire array of MMOs.

Get fucked.

TMO so immersed
03-02-2015, 06:36 PM
I just came to this thread to call Detoxx, Lazie (ClownGuild), and especially Tiggles fat

radditsu
03-02-2015, 06:37 PM
I just came to this thread to call Detoxx, Lazie (ClownGuild), and especially Tiggles fat

I concur

Argh
03-02-2015, 06:38 PM
probably because it's the first dragon the guy's ever pulled?

Even if its his first time ever pulling Sev, I [i]highly[/] doubt it was his first time ever in EJ. Even if it were there some pretty obvious flags that would have been raised while he was running along the wall:

http://i.imgur.com/HgRVXA5.gif

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Oh, and by the way, whose standing agreements are still in tact after over a year? Which class is it again?

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't lump them all in with Chest. I keep hoping eventually the guy will be reasonable without ranting. Never meets my expectations.

I'd like to agree, but thats the way it works. You are represented by your leadership, and the leadership in BDA is exactly everything I stated above.

Juevento
03-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Oh, and by the way, whose standing agreements are still in tact after over a year? Which class is it again?

The rotation is alive and well buddy.

BDA, Taken, and Divinity are getting along just fine.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Even if its his first time ever pulling Sev, I [i]highly[/] doubt it was his first time ever in EJ. Even if it were there some pretty obvious flags that would have been raised while he was running along the wall:

http://i.imgur.com/HgRVXA5.gif

pulled from the BDA boards hours after it happened

Ugh, I should've just stayed in bed this morning :P

In the heat of the moment, omg I'm a badass now cuz I'm getting my first FTE! and I'm on cool zone wide yellow text, contributing, I got northeast/northwest mixed up. Ran south/southwest looking for a zone wall to run along to avoid adds cause I don't think I've ever been in that part of EJ before, spamming track to find someone at TT zone to run to, hit FoB zone. Zoned back, figured out where the hell I was, ran north at sow speed, retagged near zone wall and came to TT.

Moral of the story, wtb FTE 101 course from Trouble and a AAA fold out map of EJ and I'm derp. Hope I didn't cause too much bullshit for officer corps, I'd be happy to talk to Raev if necessary, and I'll try to do better on any subsequent FTEs I'm called upon to do.

It wasn't a stall, believe what you want.

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:43 PM
The rotation is alive and well buddy.

BDA, Taken, and Divinity are getting along just fine.

What about the 7 other guilds? How they doing? Oh, thats right, you dont care.

Thats the point.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:46 PM

Thats the point.

don't fucking lecture us about not caring when you're in TMO

Socratic
03-02-2015, 06:47 PM
It wasn't a stall, believe what you want.

Intentional or not doesn't matter. Your puller screwed up and got your guild several extra minutes of prep time. The dragon pull was stalled by BDA, period. Doesn't matter one little bit what the person "meant" to do. It only maters what they did. Which was stall the dragon.

Keep spinning though, just like all those people you hate so much.

Troubled
03-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Lol, you claim to never have any interaction with class c, the way we operate or how anything is ever done, but you still make retarded statements like this. You're fucking terrible at this game, 90% of your guild is, and if it wasnt for your simple sheer numbers, you'd get ass raped by almost any other guild on this server.

You and your guild are the biggest hypocritical, self centered, arrogant, holier than thou pieces of shit I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with across an entire array of MMOs.

Get fucked.

You are the yin to our yang.

http://trollscience.com/image/f/full/a9f379b78084ef2430a1465acc7ec922.jpg

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:50 PM
don't fucking lecture us about not caring when you're in TMO

Sack up and just say your just as greedy as TMO ever was. At least we owned up to it, you cloak and dagger it. Wasnt it you who used to say "I have integrity."? Bullshit. You're a coward.

Juevento
03-02-2015, 06:50 PM

Thats the point.

We cared for a year until it become evident that the other 7 guilds were the ones that didn't care.

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 06:51 PM
if I was greedy I would jumped ship long ago, I would be snapping up every item I could get my hands on

I have chest, haven't seen loot on him in years, and I have 1 twink that only picks up rots

so greedy

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:54 PM
if I was greedy I would jumped ship long ago, I would be snapping up every item I could get my hands on

I have chest, haven't seen loot on him in years, and I have 1 twink that only picks up rots

so greedy

Is that how you justify it to yourself every night? You have that gear cause any kills you got back when TMO was killing everything, you or your entire "inner circle" got the loot. Then when you have the opportunity to "spearhead" a rotation and make the "server a better place" you flip flop and coerce a system that you yourself claimed was for all the guilds to see content and manipulated it to yours, takens, and divinity's benefit.

Pretty much the definition of greed.

Troubled
03-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Fuck I'm feeling immersed today. Thanks elf pals.

http://www.whoi.edu/cms/images/lstokey/2005/1/v43n2-johnsensosik1en_5428.jpg

Fael
03-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Shits getting a little personal. Some are being little unfairly aggressive toward chest. Keep it civil, this is a gd hobby after all.

TMO so immersed
03-02-2015, 07:05 PM
this is a gd hobby after all.

not for Detoxx and Lazie

Argh
03-02-2015, 07:10 PM
MY LEADERSHIP CAN BEAT UP UR LEADERSHIP

http://i.imgur.com/7Jfpw2A.gif

Ella`Ella
03-02-2015, 07:13 PM
In my professional opinion, Chest, you really should try reaching out to the guild(s) petitioning you for this and try and work something out before it hits the GMs. I would have given IB whatever they wanted at this point if these were fraps against me.

Troubled
03-02-2015, 07:16 PM
In my professional opinion, Chest, you really should try reaching out to the guild(s) petitioning you for this and try and work something out before it hits the GMs. I would have given IB whatever they wanted at this point if these were fraps against me.

AT chose not to follow the mob for some reason and sat back to pq. Would you let someone zone out and back in to tag the mob again?

Freakish
03-02-2015, 07:16 PM
You are the yin to our yang.

http://trollscience.com/image/f/full/a9f379b78084ef2430a1465acc7ec922.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEYcGPF00l0

Fael
03-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Are you Seriously citing Derubael as a credible source? The guy made a gm career out of banning people while running an rmt enterprise.

Troubled
03-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Anyone notice the title says "suspendion?"

arsenalpow
03-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Are you Seriously citing Derubael as a credible source? The guy made a gm career out of banning people while running an rmt enterprise.

except that was who unbrella speed dialed the second he ordered dinacarl to train us in fear, got off scott free essentially. Then derubael got to rule on another bogus petition that BDA got screwed on. You can't use derubael for your dirty work then say he has no credibility once he's outlived his usefulness.