PDA

View Full Version : Harnold's threads consolidated here

harnold
02-25-2015, 11:28 AM
His entire guild had to batphone and log in at 4:30AM, 1:15PM, 2:57AM, 6:03AM, 3:53AM, ect.....

who is real biggest loser here?

Paleman
02-25-2015, 11:31 AM
tiggles sounds like a lollipop kid lol

harnold
02-25-2015, 11:49 AM
You finally level up your first character to 60. Oh the wonderful opportunities available to get some new gear! You spend a shitload of time and effort raiding/farming/etc. and get some pieces of gear.

And then it hits you, what is the point? Just so you can generate platinum again and start a new character?

To be able to go into HS or Seb and solo to make some more platinum?

Does that extra resist or hp on your character really matter at all? Your already 60, your wasting your life away for some trivial gear that is going to have absolutely no use except to generate platinum to twink a new character? There isnt a mob in the game at this point you havent killed (some losers even killed the same mobs hundreds of times in the past few years lol)

Every man will hit this road at some point in his life and realize what an absolute waste of time the Everquest endgame is. At least back in the day the excitement was always fresh because new expansions and content came out fairly quickly.

Just curious what you hardcore neckbeards are even doing this for, have you even put an ounce of thought into what a waste of time this is and how much better your life would be if you put that time into something else?

harnold
02-25-2015, 11:51 AM
the only valid answer is rmt

myriverse
02-25-2015, 11:54 AM
No. No. No. No. No. No.

No.

No. No. No.

No.

NO!

harnold
02-25-2015, 11:58 AM
No. No. No. No. No. No.

No.

No. No. No.

No.

NO!

Thats probably the most intelligent answer any of you live wasting neckbeards will give.

Harnold: 1000000 forum points
Raiders: -1000000 forum points and life wasted for absolutely nothing

harnold
02-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Correction:

Harnold: 1000000 forum points and elected champion of p99

Ezalor
02-25-2015, 12:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aApsSf6.jpg

myriverse
02-25-2015, 12:15 PM
Harnold: 1000000 pity points

harnold
02-25-2015, 12:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aApsSf6.jpg

harnold
02-25-2015, 12:32 PM
you better watch out or someone in tmo might link you some gear

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 12:35 PM
His entire guild had to batphone and log in at 4:30AM, 1:15PM, 2:57AM, 6:03AM, 3:53AM, ect.....

inb4 blue supporters explain why this is "competitive"

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
Are we not adults? Can we not eat ice cream for breakfast if we so choose? Do we not have the privilege of allowing ourselves, if we don't happen to have work tomorrow or whatever, to maybe stay up a little late tonight? Is there a difference between downing a dragon at 3am and staying up until 3 am tomorrow watching House of Cards?

Villkain
02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Harnold it is becoming dangerous for you. Do not let your mind keep asking these questions. For if you do, the true reality of your situation will become known. I will tell you now, like this, because deep in the recesses of your mind you will not believe me. You cannot believe me. We are all part of a dream seeded deep in the recesses of your mind. You went to a party 15 years ago, met an ugly girl, got high and had a bad trip. Yes, you are in a coma. One you will never be able to recover from and taste the real fruits of life. Your mind has recreated this time period as a coping mechanism. Do you really believe people would waste their lives playing a 15 year old elf simulator with all the newer games and technology available? Is your mind really capable of handling the dark truth? Think long and hard before you continue on your answer quest, for horror and insanity are the just rewards.

ClownGuild
02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Red people are always so angry with their short man syndrome.

harnold
02-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Are we not adults? Can we not eat ice cream for breakfast if we so choose? Do we not have the privilege of allowing ourselves, if we don't happen to have work tomorrow or whatever, to maybe stay up a little late tonight? Is there a difference between downing a dragon at 3am and staying up until 3 am tomorrow watching House of Cards?

Once again you miss the point. doing these things is one thing, doing these things but trying to act like there is something superior about it is another.

harnold
02-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Red people are always so angry with their short man syndrome.

Wrong again, I've never even played on the red server, only the blue server.

you people really need to think before you post

ClownGuild
02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Wrong again, I've never even played on the red server, only the blue server.

you people really need to think before you post

Wasn't talking about you non factor.

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 01:32 PM
Once again you miss the point. doing these things is one thing, doing these things but trying to act like there is something superior about it is another.

But here's the thing. Your post was very clearly phrased to imply that people who stay up late killing dragons are losers/no-lifes. "Who's the real loser here?" you ask, implying that it's Tiggles, and it's Tiggles because he stays up late killing dragons. If he came in this thread right now and gave you the kill time of every dragon he's ever killed, and they were all at 5pm on a weekend, would you be like "irrelevant, the point is pixels do not make you superior"? Hopefully you would, I would, but from the way you spent 4/5ths of the OP listing ridiculous spawn times, it seems to me that is your real issue here.

If you're going to attack Tiggles for anything it should be the fact that he was literally handed his character by a corrupt GM in exchange for subverting player guilds on an elf simulator and providing said corrupt GM with information on said elf simulator guilds. Then he had cybersex with a fatty for more pixels, but at least in that situation he got some cybersex, it's dirty and it's bleak but all the good sex is

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
PS Tiggles is still a loser, let's be super clear on that

GnashingOfTeeth
02-25-2015, 01:34 PM

Confirmed LRON watches Sirkens streams.

Barkingturtle
02-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Poor sleep habits contribute to obesity and depression.

Troubled
02-25-2015, 01:47 PM
you better watch out or someone in tmo might link you some gear

I blocked some tmo dude from showing off his gear on Sirken's Monday stream by standing in front of him. He got mad and started linking me slime bloods and res sticks, and made sure to let me know he lifts and can bench 438lbs.

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 01:49 PM
lol

Burrito
02-25-2015, 02:56 PM
You finally level up your first forum account to planar protector. Oh the wonderful opportunities available to get some new gear! You spend a shitload of time and effort replying/posting/etc. and get some recognizable avatars and sigs.

And then it hits you, what is the point? Just so you can generate threads again and start a new novelty account?

To be able to go into RNF or Guild Discussion solo to make some more 50+ reply threads?

Does that extra postcount on the forums really matter at all? Your already a planar protector, your wasting your life away for some trivial reply that is going to have absolutely no use except to generate more replys to maybe make 1 memorable thread? There isnt another person on the forums at this point you havent replied to (some losers even post in the same pity thread hundreds of times in the past few years lol)

Every man will hit this road at some point in his life and realize what an absolute waste of time the Forumquest endgame is. At least back in the day the excitement was always fresh because new posters and epic threads came out fairly quickly.

Just curious what you hardcore neckbeards are even doing this for, have you even put an ounce of thought into what a waste of time this is and how much better your life would be if you put that time into something else?

Burrito
02-25-2015, 02:57 PM
You finally level up your first forum account to planar protector. Oh the wonderful opportunities available to make some new posts! You spend a shitload of time and effort replying/posting/etc. and get some recognizable avatars and sigs.

And then it hits you, what is the point? Just so you can generate threads again and start a new novelty account?

To be able to go into RNF or Guild Discussion solo to make some more 50+ reply threads?

Does that extra postcount on the forums really matter at all? Your already a planar protector, your wasting your life away for some trivial reply that is going to have absolutely no use except to generate more replys to maybe make 1 memorable thread? There isnt another person on the forums at this point you havent replied to (some losers even post in the same pity thread hundreds of times in the past few years lol)

Every man will hit this road at some point in his life and realize what an absolute waste of time the Forumquest endgame is. At least back in the day the excitement was always fresh because new posters and epic threads came out fairly quickly.

GnashingOfTeeth
02-25-2015, 02:58 PM
WON WON thread.

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 03:04 PM
When Lron has an existential crisis, it gets really ugly doesn't it

indiscriminate_hater
02-25-2015, 03:21 PM
When Lron has an existential crisis, it gets really ugly doesn't it

i've noticed that the # of RnF Lron posts in a given day is pretty indicative of his current mood

BurgyK
02-25-2015, 03:29 PM
Must be off lithium again

Paleman
02-25-2015, 03:48 PM
so posting a million threads about god knows what is a better way to spend time?

harnold
02-25-2015, 03:49 PM
With sirken trying to cause even more rift between the blue server and red servers, with this ultra shitty raid scene, and with forum posters like Harnold and Tiggles, with sirken getting flamed on the p99 reddit for showboating said toxic community, is this community at its worst state yet?

loramin
02-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Posting in an LRon thread.

Stop trolling: anyone who was around back when TMO dominated the server can tell you that the current raid scene, even with all its drama, is vastly superior to the old one (well, except maybe for TMO).

harnold
02-25-2015, 03:51 PM
No actually they were both terrible

harnold
02-25-2015, 03:52 PM
and for the last god damned time, im not lron

harnold
02-25-2015, 03:55 PM
Because when I'm in sebilis soloing on the blue server, there are 500 newbies in other zones who i wont ever talk to, see, or care about, and that makes me feel good.

Clearly the population on blue makes it better then red

Danyelle
02-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Did you just name yourself as a reason why the community is in it's worst state ever?

Most accurate post by you so far.

Kagey
02-25-2015, 03:57 PM
You finally level up your first forum account to planar protector. Oh the wonderful opportunities available to get some new gear! You spend a shitload of time and effort replying/posting/etc. and get some recognizable avatars and sigs.

This was just amazing.

harnold
02-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Did you just name yourself as a reason why the community is in it's worst state ever?

Most accurate post by you so far.

I just exist here as an example of how shitty this community/server has become.

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 03:58 PM
i've noticed that the # of RnF Lron posts in a given day is pretty indicative of his current mood

I would propose that some scientist start graphing the data so we could get a really cool line graph of Lron anxiety: post count but that would mean subjecting someone to really having to analyze Lron's posts and I just don't have it in me to do that to anyone

harnold
02-25-2015, 03:59 PM
But here's the thing. Your post was very clearly phrased to imply that people who stay up late killing dragons are losers/no-lifes. "Who's the real loser here?" you ask, implying that it's Tiggles, and it's Tiggles because he stays up late killing dragons. If he came in this thread right now and gave you the kill time of every dragon he's ever killed, and they were all at 5pm on a weekend, would you be like "irrelevant, the point is pixels do not make you superior"? Hopefully you would, I would, but from the way you spent 4/5ths of the OP listing ridiculous spawn times, it seems to me that is your real issue here.

If you're going to attack Tiggles for anything it should be the fact that he was literally handed his character by a corrupt GM in exchange for subverting player guilds on an elf simulator and providing said corrupt GM with information on said elf simulator guilds. Then he had cybersex with a fatty for more pixels, but at least in that situation he got some cybersex, it's dirty and it's bleak but all the good sex is

I think we have a misunderstanding here, this thread was made soley because of tiggles claiming that he is superior because of doing things like wake up at 5:00AM to answer a batphone

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:00 PM
although i only read the first sentance of your post so maybe im wrong

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:01 PM
MY MENTAL STATE IS FUCKING FINE, ASSHOLES!!!

If anything maybe you will recognize that Lron is a different person then me. I dont remember him ever single handedly changing the entire servers views on the raid scene or any other critical issues I post about.

Danyelle
02-25-2015, 04:02 PM
I don't recall you doing that either...Lron

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM
I'm calling Lron out for a fight. I am sick and tired of being slandered and I am tired of not having my own identity.

Sure Lron is one of the greatest forum posters in history, but that doesnt mean that just because someone else is just as great that they are the same person.

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:05 PM
You dont see people claiming that hasbinbad is ryantwin20, do you?

Sikorsky
02-25-2015, 04:06 PM
No more new threads, k?

Heebo
02-25-2015, 04:07 PM
No more new threads, k?

Sikorsky
02-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Threads consolidated here.

Tiggles
02-25-2015, 04:12 PM
You're welcome rest of P99.

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:14 PM
Great, now everyone will have to try extra hard just to find my posts. Another genius move by p99

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:15 PM
ill just have to make sure this is bumped hourly to make sure its still on the main page, since nobody else has anything worthy to post and its all up to me to clean up this place

Sikorsky
02-25-2015, 04:20 PM
Great, now everyone will have to try extra hard just to find my posts. Another genius move by p99

Would you prefer the alternative? I can certainly oblige.

ill just have to make sure this is bumped hourly to make sure its still on the main page, since nobody else has anything worthy to post and its all up to me to clean up this place

If you choose to spam the forums you'll probably receive a forum vacation.

Also, please fill out THIS (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bwShoBQgZrEDDWU5gS3QXUX8Rs7N2mbWfjt_elRXNjE/viewform) survey so we can better serve you.

Burrito
02-25-2015, 04:30 PM
You finally level up your first forum account to planar protector. Oh the wonderful opportunities available to make some new posts! You spend a shitload of time and effort replying/posting/etc. and get some recognizable avatars and sigs.

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:33 PM
"some losers even post in the same pity thread hundreds of times"

loled at that, the first time i seriously laughed from something from these forums that wasnt my own

GnashingOfTeeth
02-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Mods be annoyed with WON WON YO.

Kekephee
02-25-2015, 05:56 PM
The psychosis of Lron is really amplified when his threads get mashed together like this, like try to follow this thread as if it were one thread instead of twelve that got glued together

harnold
02-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Typing on my phone in the shower with one hand on my big balls.

Lord of p99- Harnold

P99s most dangerous individual - Jib

Most corrupt gm - derubael

best agent ever - sirken

P99s best tranny - trick award, all trannys don't get any awards because we don't hand out awards to the mentally ill

maerilith
02-26-2015, 11:07 AM
LOL @ jib most dangerous, haha

most pitiful goes to LRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLDHARN

harnold
02-27-2015, 10:29 AM
Feed the staff

Swish
02-27-2015, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QihWqbW.gif

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Pity soup
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172166&highlight=SOUP

Juevento
02-27-2015, 11:24 AM
I don't know why I clicked this thread. I knew it would be stupid shit and yet I still clicked. Fuck.

Danyelle
02-27-2015, 11:25 AM
I don't know why I clicked this thread. I knew it would be stupid shit and yet I still clicked. Fuck.

May have to ignore Lron. First since Harrison.

Kimm Bare|y
02-27-2015, 11:30 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/fat-girl-thumbs-up.gif

radditsu
02-27-2015, 11:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPYzsqShA8

harnold
02-27-2015, 12:34 PM
lets not forget when they logged me out while i was sleeping last week

harnold
02-27-2015, 12:35 PM
logged me out of the forum that is

BurgyK
02-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Literally worse than hitler.

Swish
02-27-2015, 01:12 PM
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=71142&d=1384538100

indiscriminate_hater
02-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Lron in the manic phase at the moment

Dillian
02-27-2015, 02:33 PM
lets not forget when they logged me out while i was sleeping last week

http://deanengineering.us/memes/gallery-images/dumbass.jpg

Nirgon
02-27-2015, 02:40 PM
unban Alarti on forums

maerilith
02-27-2015, 04:26 PM
is everyone around here bipolar?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
02-27-2015, 04:43 PM
Literally worse than hitler.

Lron confirmed for Gamergate.

Kimm Bare|y
02-27-2015, 05:29 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--dk5yFASDSk/ThU-WQpH9aI/AAAAAAAA17o/R5bzwsWphCo/s640/don%2527t_have_a_girlfriend_05.jpg

harnold
02-28-2015, 06:51 PM
http://r10.fodey.com/2356/c351ec9e23fd40649f6701e319081c16.0.jpg

maerilith
02-28-2015, 07:12 PM
u could at least update the date to 2015 and make it look thematicly appropriate

with some picturez

preferuablly kerranz or vashirs, with space helmets

Danyelle
02-28-2015, 08:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4r67h.jpg

khanable
02-28-2015, 08:38 PM
^ lol

Pokesan
02-28-2015, 09:03 PM
didn't sikorsky tell you to cut it out with the garbage thread posting?

Swish
02-28-2015, 09:31 PM
y'all posting in a troll thread.

Danyelle
02-28-2015, 09:34 PM
I already know I'm posting in RnF, Swish!

Clark
02-28-2015, 09:50 PM
I already know I'm posting in RnF, Swish!

harnold
03-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Killing nexona the fastest with 100 vp geared players doesnt show any skill, sorry

harnold
03-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Id love to see TMO's best 25 and Holocausts best 25 go through a pve type gauntlet of raid mobs to show who the real champions are

Nirgon
03-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Would like this also.

TMO vs Holo good for ++thread pages, views, actually entertaining drama

indiscriminate_hater
03-02-2015, 01:59 PM
it'd be a packet bloodbath

chief
03-02-2015, 02:01 PM
holo is tmo derp

ClownGuild
03-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Well TMO has killed SW,Xygoz and Druushk in under 5 minutes. Had very few deaths if I remember correctly too. When Holo can match that we will think about them being on our level.

Nirgon
03-02-2015, 02:10 PM
TMO is definitely a bad ass guild

Kimm Bare|y
03-02-2015, 02:15 PM
join red and make it happen

talk is cheap

radditsu
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Pull hosh silver and xygoz at one time. Velious warmup.

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Id love to see TMO's best 25 and Holocausts best 25 go through a pve type gauntlet of raid mobs to show who the real champions are

Im so down for this.

harnold
03-02-2015, 04:31 PM
TMO may have killed nexona with 100 people 15 seconds quicker then holocaust, but since TMO has the benefit of duck canceling and item recharge exploiting how can you idiots even compare it?

Without duck canceling TMO wouldnt even be able to kill nexona in 30 years. Without item recharging mallets and shit TMO would be so lost it would be hilarious to see

Ele
03-02-2015, 05:01 PM
oh, the hubris!

kagrobb
03-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Tears!! They are delicious!

khanable
03-02-2015, 05:31 PM
time for the daily lron thread

Dillian
03-02-2015, 05:56 PM
hi lron. tell your mom i want a tuna sammich with relish in it.

Detoxx
03-02-2015, 06:51 PM
TMO may have killed nexona with 100 people 15 seconds quicker then holocaust, but since TMO has the benefit of duck canceling and item recharge exploiting how can you idiots even compare it?

Without duck canceling TMO wouldnt even be able to kill nexona in 30 years. Without item recharging mallets and shit TMO would be so lost it would be hilarious to see

Blue is always open for red rejects, come on down!

captnamazing
03-02-2015, 09:24 PM
harnold is the worst
no one likes him IRL
he sucks at forums

Pokesan
03-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Sikorsky where are you man?

dontbanpls
03-02-2015, 10:59 PM
lol at all these blue maggots who think they are as good as the bottom of the red barrel

Ezalor
03-02-2015, 11:49 PM
lol at all these blue maggots who think they are as good as the bottom of the red barrel

^ this guy is spammed people on red's phone numbers on craigslist because they were in a guild he didnt like and his main is permabanned

im not making this shit up

literally a psychopath, just like most red players

radda
03-03-2015, 12:08 AM
TMO is definitely a bad ass guild

http://media.giphy.com/media/n1eX15PgT9i1i/giphy.gif

harnold
03-03-2015, 02:26 PM
We are all sick of velious already

harnold
03-03-2015, 02:28 PM
I was looking forward to experiencing the magic and wonder of velious, but then p99 beta testing came about and now its ruined

harnold
03-03-2015, 02:32 PM
well id rather be a psychopath then a gay asian male or an obese indian female

Kimm Bare|y
03-03-2015, 02:32 PM
0/10

Portasaurus
03-03-2015, 02:34 PM
I actually liked you better when you posted about "diarrhea sandwiches" and "shit soup" and stuff like that.

indiscriminate_hater
03-03-2015, 02:37 PM
i preferred the retarded foreigner personality slice of lron. the one with all of the unnecessary punctuation

Juevento
03-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Hate to say it but I agree with Lron. Some of the reliving the magic luster is gone from Velious since we've done so much Beta testing.

I am definitely not as excited as I would have been prior to Beta.

Arteker
03-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Would like this also.

TMO vs Holo good for ++thread pages, views, actually entertaining drama

in pvp ? nirgon is minEEEE

Argh
03-03-2015, 03:01 PM
I don't think anyone except those 50 people would care.

captnamazing
03-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Hate to say it but I agree with Lron. Some of the reliving the magic luster is gone from Velious since we've done so much Beta testing.

I am definitely not as excited as I would have been prior to Beta.

Juevento vomiting with self-loathing IRL just to run a good troll on RNF. Much respect, brother.

philjackson
03-03-2015, 03:16 PM

As the former first level 50 of Red99 and Holocaust front man, this zerg incarnation of Holocaust has very limited good players. It's basically just Gongshow and Colgate's sickening version of Nihilum to allow them to continue collecting pixels while avoiding pvp. The sickest part is they've brought along good VZTZ pals of mine for the ride, totally destroying their reputations in the process.

Crazycloud, Fiegi, Xantille, Snufz, Lasher, etc I'm talking about you.

They used to be able to put VZTZ/Holocaust/The Dream Team on their resumes, but now they're just zerg nobodies. SEEK HELP.

philjackson
03-03-2015, 03:17 PM
GOod point, thanks Harnold

Traxan
03-03-2015, 04:20 PM
LMFAO....reputations....LUL2

Orruar
03-03-2015, 04:38 PM
their reputations

their resumes

now they're just zerg nobodies

You should take the following piece of sage advice:

SEEK HELP.

loramin
03-03-2015, 04:59 PM
GOod point, thanks Lron

FTFY

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Posing in an Lron thread.

Swish
03-03-2015, 05:32 PM
why did i click this thread? :(

LostCause
03-03-2015, 05:56 PM
fire giants follow fire giants.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2015, 06:19 PM
fire giants follow fire giants.

Is fire giant some p99 pussy way to say faggot?

Ele
03-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Is fire giant some p99 pussy way to say faggot?

it's the red way

Ele
03-03-2015, 06:23 PM
so yeah

Argh
03-03-2015, 06:32 PM
so yeah

shots fired

harnold
03-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Argh once again ruining my thread

Dillian
03-03-2015, 07:00 PM
hi lron, your mom get me that sammich yet?

Danyelle
03-03-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm once again ruining my thread

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Saw max the other day at a vox raid.

Main appears intact

Sikorsky
03-03-2015, 08:40 PM
This thread so goog.

khanable
03-03-2015, 08:41 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183684

missed 1

Sikorsky
03-03-2015, 08:44 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183684

missed 1

What are you talking about? Looks fine to me.

;)

khanable
03-03-2015, 08:50 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183678

missed another 1

okay i'll stop

harnold
03-03-2015, 09:18 PM
I've decided to retire from these forums due to the frustration of not having my own identity. I don't know how many times I've had to correct you people. Maybe one day Lron will return and clear my good name. Until next time...

maerilith
03-03-2015, 09:19 PM
fuk nope

Big_Japan
03-03-2015, 09:21 PM
one day Lron will return

thx for letting us know. i'll keep an eye out for ur next account

here's some kawaii to improve this thread :cool:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7biqgGegY1r2xv6vo1_500.jpg

maerilith
03-03-2015, 09:24 PM
ummm that hedgehog needs to be less ugly and that man needs a proper neck trim

BurgyK
03-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Next account name will probably be ronmail. Just like voldemort it rearanges to iamlron

Big_Japan
03-03-2015, 09:27 PM
ummm that hedgehog needs to be less ugly and that man needs a proper neck trim

yaokay.avi

http://www.hazelmountain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Jessie-x-Strider-litter.jpg

Kimm Bare|y
03-03-2015, 09:27 PM
pity reply

Kimm Bare|y
03-03-2015, 09:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mJgHRYq.jpg

philjackson
03-03-2015, 09:29 PM
who is this freak?

maerilith
03-03-2015, 09:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mJgHRYq.jpg

100x more kawaii

even kimm is a better gaijin

Big_Japan
03-03-2015, 09:34 PM
100x more kawaii

even kimm is a better gaijin

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nkQ1I9XWToQ/Ta_o12rETGI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/Jh35gOkmt74/s1600/revx_dontcare.gif

Big_Japan
03-03-2015, 09:35 PM
https://static3.onlinechesslessons.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hedgehog2.jpg

Big_Japan
03-03-2015, 09:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3XComit.jpg

GnashingOfTeeth
03-03-2015, 09:43 PM
I've decided to retire from these forums due to the frustration of not having my own identity. I don't know how many times I've had to correct you people. Maybe one day Lron will return and clear my good name. Until next time...

LOL WON WON simmah down naow!

Alpha male shall return. We shall miss you. But you will be back LOL.
/hugs

GnashingOfTeeth
03-03-2015, 09:57 PM
wow pure pity titty.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Posting in the last Lron thread.

Pokesan
03-03-2015, 10:14 PM
see you space cowboy

Kimm Bare|y
03-03-2015, 10:44 PM
bang

rictus204
03-03-2015, 10:51 PM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130731194605/cowboybebop/images/0/07/Bang..gif

hatelore
03-03-2015, 11:01 PM
suck it easy~

Estolcles
03-03-2015, 11:58 PM
http://www.dailycuteness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/cute-hedgehog.png

Big_Japan
03-04-2015, 12:01 AM
see you space cowboy

bang

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130731194605/cowboybebop/images/0/07/Bang..gif

http://chewthedirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ali-G-Respect.jpg

Pookieson
03-04-2015, 02:10 AM
*salute*