PDA

View Full Version : Character transfer to Red community census GM supported

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 10:33 AM
Major issues on blue:

Overcrowding
Competition = GM enforced / who-doesn't-have-responsibility-and-can-FTE-at-3am

Tired of that 1 no life shaman leaving 12 corpses at tranix with crowns on them? Tired of that 1 no life druid apparently plugged into Norrath and never moves from ancient cyclops?

Considering Red, but the fact that you have level 60s and VP keys invested on Blue is the deterrent?

Cross-Server trading is allowed, why wouldn't characters? 1-time to not exploit markets.

Would a character transfer interest you?

Cecily
02-25-2015, 10:41 AM
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Jet Fuel OG could

Swish
02-25-2015, 10:59 AM
remember WTC #7

http://www.911sharethetruth.com/images/WTC-7.gif

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 11:00 AM
https://d2kxqxnk1i5o9a.cloudfront.net/uploads/pictures/dispensaries/732983/large_140826f_jetfuel.jpg

quido
02-25-2015, 11:04 AM
You need another option - Yes, but with zero items.

thieros
02-25-2015, 11:09 AM
Need another option - "go back to red fire giant"

cs616
02-25-2015, 11:09 AM
You need another option - Yes, but with zero items.

And this is why it'll never happen. Red players don't want more competition, they want more under geared people to cock block from getting loot that would make the PvP a fair fight because 90% of the people on red have had years to farm VP on a 50 person server. I'd even transfer a toon with no drops/no plat, but no way I'd move any character if they had no items at all.

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 11:12 AM
And this is why it'll never happen. Red players don't want more competition, they want more under geared people to cock block from getting loot that would make the PvP a fair fight because 90% of the people on red have had years to farm VP on a 50 person server. I'd even transfer a toon with no drops/no plat, but no way I'd move any character if they had no items at all.

because 1 ex-blue player said no items? please...

for the record, I think blue's should be able to transfer 100% of their character and wealth (1-time only obviously).

Please don't be mad.

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 11:12 AM
Need another option - "go back to red fire giant"

Anakarias - Grave Lord || Doabarrelroll - High Priest(ess) || Ikkorous - IKSAR Oracle! || Mindz Yabidness - Phantasmist || Ghosttface Killah - Assassin || Upskirts - Sorcerer ||
Ishootblanks - 51 Pathfinder ||Cousiin Eddie 15 Warrior || Lizardjesus Pras - 34 Velious Monk || Allyy the EC Rat|| <Bregan D'Aerth>
Doabarrleroll - 33 RedCleric <Fresh> || Drfrasiercrane - 1 FreeportBankTrader

yikes

Tiggles
02-25-2015, 11:17 AM
GMs should make a back up randomly sometime in the neat future of Blue with out telling anyone.

You then have the one time option of moving that back up over to red plat and droppables and all.

This would solve the duping because no one will know when the backup is done so they can't stack plat/gear on one character then /copy then move it to another and /copy.

If you really think people are going to give up their droppables and plat to be dropped into a hostile server with people actively hunting for them with missing gear slots and almost no resist gear you'd be insane.

Do a character copy without the players knowledge and it would help with the influx of platinum/items.

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 11:19 AM
GMs should make a back up randomly sometime in the neat future of Blue with out telling anyone.

You then have the one time option of moving that back up over to red plat and droppables and all.

This would solve the duping because no one will know when the backup is done so they can't stack plat/gear on one character then /copy then move it to another and /copy.

If you really think people are going to give up their droppables and plat to be dropped into a hostile server with people actively hunting for them with missing gear slots and almost no resist gear you'd be insane.

Do a character copy without the players knowledge and it would help with the influx of platinum/items.

good point, thank you blue server representative

cs616
02-25-2015, 11:23 AM
because 1 ex-blue player said no items? please...

for the record, I think blue's should be able to transfer 100% of their character and wealth (1-time only obviously).

Please don't be mad.

I am mad. NIST didn't even test for explosive residue.

thieros
02-25-2015, 11:33 AM
Anakarias - Grave Lord || Doabarrelroll - High Priest(ess) || Ikkorous - IKSAR Oracle! || Mindz Yabidness - Phantasmist || Ghosttface Killah - Assassin || Upskirts - Sorcerer ||
Ishootblanks - 51 Pathfinder ||Cousiin Eddie 15 Warrior || Lizardjesus Pras - 34 Velious Monk || Allyy the EC Rat|| <Bregan D'Aerth>

the chardok ae factory runs STRONG

yikes

Tiggles
02-25-2015, 11:34 AM
no thanks, the bloobs can earn it like the rest of us.

you give them naked character transfers ill grief them so hard

you give them geared character transfers ill grief them off the server

you give them nothing at all I will just mildly grief them

5 posts a day since april 2014, Yikes! how do you even have time to PVP with such a crippling forum quest addiction.

http://i.imgur.com/enCpuyO.png

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Terrible idea would not support.

Errakus
02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
5 posts a day since april 2014, Yikes! how do you even have time to PVP with such a crippling forum quest addiction.

http://i.imgur.com/enCpuyO.png

This is what red does, foam at the mouth, "grief", and then go wank it to their sister's panties in the corner of the basement where mom does the laundry.

Errakus
02-25-2015, 01:11 PM
This is what red does, foam at the mouth, "grief", and then go wank it to their sister's panties in the corner of the basement where mom does the laundry.

For the record I picked "No - I think it would hurt blue or red in one way or another".

Swish
02-25-2015, 01:50 PM
Because its so hard to level on red... if you want to play, you want to play... ;)

Wookiewoowoo
02-25-2015, 01:56 PM
no thanks, the bloobs can earn it like the rest of us.

you give them naked character transfers ill grief them so hard

you give them geared character transfers ill grief them off the server

you give them nothing at all I will just mildly grief them

Why would you grief anybody, is that how you have fun while gaming? :rolleyes:

quido
02-25-2015, 02:00 PM

Nobody would benefit from it more than me, likely, I just think it's bunk that I could come over on a character in full PD loot full everything without having faced a single day of PvP in my life. Just being able to avoid the leveling process on red is enough of an incentive, imo.

Formshifter
02-25-2015, 02:02 PM
i think OP is forgetting that this would disrupt the sanctioned RMT game, so the GMs would never allow it.

Troubled
02-25-2015, 02:03 PM
50s kinda suck on red. Can't usually find a group so I just end up playing on raid day. Been 95% into 54 for over a month.

harnold
02-25-2015, 04:51 PM
i think OP is forgetting that this would disrupt the sanctioned RMT game, so the GMs would never allow it.

RMT is most of the time the only logical reason that can be deduced from the decisions made by the gms

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 04:55 PM
50s kinda suck on red. Can't usually find a group so I just end up playing on raid day. Been 95% into 54 for over a month.

im kind of speechless over this comment and sig combination

Humerox
02-25-2015, 04:59 PM
Where's the naked option? I'd be into one-way transfers on naked toons from blue.

Doors
02-25-2015, 05:00 PM

yikes

yikes.

Hailto
02-25-2015, 05:03 PM
Need an option to remove red server completely or at the very least separate them from these forums so I don't have to see these garbage begging posts all the time. Bad enough that I have to read posts from the lowest form of scumlords like doors here.

Errakus
02-25-2015, 05:07 PM
Need an option to remove red server completely or at the very least separate them from these forums so I don't have to see these garbage begging posts all the time. Bad enough that I have to read posts from the lowest form of scumlords like doors here.

^^^

harnold
02-25-2015, 05:13 PM

i think its pretty obvious by now that the blue posters are just as toxic as the red players, the blue players just deflect it more

Hailto
02-25-2015, 05:14 PM
i think its pretty obvious by now that the blue posters are just as toxic as the red players, the blue players just deflect it more

I agree, but at least we aren't constantly begging for people to play on our server. Shit gets real old.

iruinedyourday
02-25-2015, 05:22 PM
Nobody would benefit from it more than me, likely, I just think it's bunk that I could come over on a character in full PD loot full everything without having faced a single day of PvP in my life. Just being able to avoid the leveling process on red is enough of an incentive, imo.

well according to red, you would be griefed and loose. I say they are ready for the challenge, according to them.

Pint
02-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Because its so hard to level on red... if you want to play, you want to play... ;)

We keep trying to tell you guys that we don't want to play, y'all just wont listen

Hailto
02-25-2015, 05:29 PM
We keep trying to tell you guys that we don't want to play, y'all just wont listen

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 06:06 PM
im glad the 3 of you who are so brutal haunted by getting pk'd in greater faydark consider yourselves spokesmen for the 10000 characters of blue

if you hide on blue because your talentless and cannot deal with the stress of human intelligence versus 17 year old orc AI with bad pathing, then sure go ahead and stay happy on blue

ClownGuild
02-25-2015, 06:23 PM
im glad the 3 of you who are so brutal haunted by getting pk'd in greater faydark consider yourselves spokesmen for the 10000 characters of blue

if you hide on blue because your talentless and cannot deal with the stress of human intelligence versus 17 year old orc AI with bad pathing, then sure go ahead and stay happy on blue

Just wear some lifts in your shoes. You won't feel so short.

Swish
02-25-2015, 06:36 PM

Swish
02-25-2015, 06:36 PM
shit i just quoted Lron... i feel dirty

Hailto
02-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Red....so good it has 200 pop and requires weekly beg threads. Also to the dude that equated eq pvp to talent, thanks for the lols.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Red....so good it has 200 pop and requires weekly beg threads. Also to the dude that equated eq pvp to talent, thanks for the lols.

been nearing 400 on primetime; at least we don't have to wait months to see dragons AND we fill all of our armor slots

learn any new cool songs at your last poopsock?

Troubled
02-26-2015, 12:56 AM
im kind of speechless over this comment and sig combination

I'm not going to level up in KC.