PDA

View Full Version : Tiggles and TMO

Humerox
02-25-2015, 12:52 AM
You're welcome to gather up your forces and roll on red. <Fresh> would crush you before you even got to top-tier PvP with <Holocaust> and <Azrael>.

Frickin' arrogant scrub.

Tongpow
02-25-2015, 01:05 AM
everquest pvp is terrible

no thanks.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 01:13 AM
everquest pvp is terrible

no thanks.

Tiggles was so damned arrogant in Sirken's stream he said he could bring a force over and dominate in PvP because his guild is so much better than red players in PvE, and TMO could adapt to PvP much easier than red players could adapt to blue.

So I'm not asking the general population. I'm telling Tiggles he's full of crap and to bring it.

Detoxx
02-25-2015, 01:16 AM
Lets do it

Cecily
02-25-2015, 01:18 AM
We totally would too. All of red is casual trash.

portbitch69
02-25-2015, 01:32 AM
no im the best, u suck poo poo

Tongpow
02-25-2015, 01:41 AM
words

tiggles is right, and your server is fucking garbage. they aren't mutually exclusive

the ruleset is why only 300 people on the fucking planet give a shit and even if it had decent ones people still wouldn't give a fuck because unlike pve games there is actually good pvp games out there

Mistle
02-25-2015, 01:47 AM
More like 50 people on the planet give a shit, 100 are deluded noobs taking advantage of the exp bonus before they get ganked by a fungi twink and quit the server, and 150 are blue players currently socking or camped at long spawn time camps looking for L2s to grief during downtime.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 02:11 AM
More like 50 people on the planet give a shit, 100 are deluded noobs taking advantage of the exp bonus before they get ganked by a fungi twink and quit the server, and 150 are blue players currently socking or camped at long spawn time camps looking for L2s to grief during downtime.

I'm not the one talking trash. Tiggles said TMO could come over and curb-stomp red. I'm throwing out the challenge. TMO couldn't handle real competition. They just know how to poopsock and batphone real well.

SHOWITME
02-25-2015, 02:20 AM
as a lifelong player of red99, and forum vztz player, and every other eqemu pvp server in the last decade....

the majority of players in holocaust are subpar players, in both pvp and pve

Doors
02-25-2015, 02:43 AM
tiggles is right, and your server is fucking garbage.

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/283719/proposal_19291Pop.png
http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/283719/Proposal_21501Pop.png

Chortled irl.

Sirken
02-25-2015, 03:01 AM
stream was a lot of fun, im hoping to set up some red vs blue stuff, heres the link in case you have no idea what people are talking about - http://youtu.be/LbqOHrOTxAs

wooh
02-25-2015, 03:09 AM
To win the argument, TMO has to beat Holo in a 12v12pvp, and Holo has to kill Lord Yelinak on beta with fewer than 12 clerics.

Go!

wooh
02-25-2015, 03:09 AM
12v12pvp and no clickies*

Humerox
02-25-2015, 03:11 AM
To win the argument, TMO has to beat Holo in a 12v12pvp, and Holo has to kill Lord Yelinak on beta with fewer than 12 clerics.

Go!

Why limit it to Holo? Red needs to send it's best PvPers. And I'd rather see TMO roll on red and try to compete. Tiggles was trashing red as a whole...not just Holo.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 03:12 AM
*its* best.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 03:14 AM
stream was a lot of fun, im hoping to set up some red vs blue stuff, heres the link in case you have no idea what people are talking about - http://youtu.be/LbqOHrOTxAs

and you left <Fresh> out in the scene. You have to have noticed we're starting to legitimately contend and we're not concerned with YT in the least. :(

Doors
02-25-2015, 03:21 AM
On a serious note though, after reading Tongpow's extremely mad forum posts, his general lack of knowledge of both servers is really misinforming for most people and he should be corrected on a couple things.

You can't really claim red is garbage compared to the blue box for two reasons:

Your servers economy is completely fucked. Inflation and 4 years of kunark with 600-1200 people has ruined the economy and without plat sinks, new players starting on blue as opposed to red have to play very hard to close the gap between being poor and being rich or geared.
Your end game is a trainwreck and is not competition based but rather dedication based.

End game blue guilds that prosper do so for a couple of reasons but neither of them are skill based whatsoever. I've played end game on both servers and am here to tell you from experience right now that FTE is anything but skill based. Autofire also comes to mind when I think back to when 72 hour variance windows existed and 150 plus people sat on traks spawn waiting to see who could get it.

Blues end game revolves around a couple key points. Asking yourself "Is this skill based" at the end of these facts can determine without much argument whether or not blues raiding scene involves any talent whatsoever.

Availability - Can you log in at 4am for VP? Is this skill based? Answer: No.
Geared 60 accounts - Do you have mutliple geared 60s parked at the raid target? Is this skill based? - Answer: No.
Mobilization - Can you mobilize faster than the other guilds? This question however redirects back to my first point, availability, as variance is in place. So mobilization for mobs revolves around your availability to mobilize in the first place. Is this skill based? - Answer: No.

So with a quick Q&A of the requirements to achieve end game success on blue we can easily determine that raiding on a variance PVE server with a long list of raiding and rotation rules is not actually skill based at all.

Ultimately people are going to play what fits their style. I personally believe most people filter into the casual PVE server because the project was started by PVE moderators, enthusiasts, and veteran PVE players. Sometimes people just want to get home from work, crack a beer, and wait 9 hours in line for their epic MQ mob they've been trying to finish for two years.

Closing notes: For anyone that's actually been on these servers long enough, end game raiding between some of blues core players know as well as I do that getting raid targets isn't about competition but more so spite. Tiggles weak claims of competition fly out the window when you do a forum search of his posts and every single one of his threads is about ridiculing and mocking other guilds either for not getting raid targets or being undergeared and containing a vast amount of sub 60 players.

To guilds like TMO, their satisfaction comes not from actually killing a raid target, but the satisfaction in knowing that BDA, Taken, or whatever other guild didn't get the kill and thus can't benefit from gearing their players out. These players on blue get their enjoyment out of the blue server by depriving the majority of the playerbase from experiencing classic everquest, and they do this all while hiding behind PVE game mechanics so as not to be disturbed by other players as they do it and dance the grey area of training/boxing/third party programs in the process.

Which brings me ultimately back to Tongpow's incorrect and very newbie claim of the red server being trash:

Blue is actually far more toxic, and a way bigger trash pile and cesspool. And until the toxic players and their playstyles are eliminated from blue, you're always going to have problems when it comes to the end game. I for one feel sorry for people like Sirken because the guy realistically spends more times answering petitions and dealing with the bullshit over here than he does with real life things.

And there you have it. Tongpow please refrain from embarrassing yourself with anymore dumbass statements about either server.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/BU88dlLXhiXzW/200.gif

Thanks,
Doors, Veteran of both Boxes

Prismaticshop
02-25-2015, 05:46 AM
Red peak is Blue EC's population on a normal day. Nuff said.

Tongpow
02-25-2015, 05:49 AM
^

http://i.imgur.com/j8jSDer.gif

Bazia
02-25-2015, 06:19 AM
everquest pvp is dumb but fun

some classes are incredibly overpowered though no doubt

quido
02-25-2015, 06:45 AM
Make them fix the PvP resists on the blue (and beta) server like they did red so this shit isn't fucking retarded like every caster botb on blue was.

Soandso
02-25-2015, 06:58 AM
On a serious note though, after reading Tongpow's extremely mad forum posts, his general lack of knowledge of both servers is really misinforming for most people and he should be corrected on a couple things.

You can't really claim red is garbage compared to the blue box for two reasons:

Your servers economy is completely fucked. Inflation and 4 years of kunark with 600-1200 people has ruined the economy and without plat sinks, new players starting on blue as opposed to red have to play very hard to close the gap between being poor and being rich or geared.
Your end game is a trainwreck and is not competition based but rather dedication based.

lol /thread
End game blue guilds that prosper do so for a couple of reasons but neither of them are skill based whatsoever. I've played end game on both servers and am here to tell you from experience right now that FTE is anything but skill based. Autofire also comes to mind when I think back to when 72 hour variance windows existed and 150 plus people sat on traks spawn waiting to see who could get it.

Blues end game revolves around a couple key points. Asking yourself "Is this skill based" at the end of these facts can determine without much argument whether or not blues raiding scene involves any talent whatsoever.

Availability - Can you log in at 4am for VP? Is this skill based? Answer: No.
Geared 60 accounts - Do you have mutliple geared 60s parked at the raid target? Is this skill based? - Answer: No.
Mobilization - Can you mobilize faster than the other guilds? This question however redirects back to my first point, availability, as variance is in place. So mobilization for mobs revolves around your availability to mobilize in the first place. Is this skill based? - Answer: No.

So with a quick Q&A of the requirements to achieve end game success on blue we can easily determine that raiding on a variance PVE server with a long list of raiding and rotation rules is not actually skill based at all.

Ultimately people are going to play what fits their style. I personally believe most people filter into the casual PVE server because the project was started by PVE moderators, enthusiasts, and veteran PVE players. Sometimes people just want to get home from work, crack a beer, and wait 9 hours in line for their epic MQ mob they've been trying to finish for two years.

Closing notes: For anyone that's actually been on these servers long enough, end game raiding between some of blues core players know as well as I do that getting raid targets isn't about competition but more so spite. Tiggles weak claims of competition fly out the window when you do a forum search of his posts and every single one of his threads is about ridiculing and mocking other guilds either for not getting raid targets or being undergeared and containing a vast amount of sub 60 players.

To guilds like TMO, their satisfaction comes not from actually killing a raid target, but the satisfaction in knowing that BDA, Taken, or whatever other guild didn't get the kill and thus can't benefit from gearing their players out. These players on blue get their enjoyment out of the blue server by depriving the majority of the playerbase from experiencing classic everquest, and they do this all while hiding behind PVE game mechanics so as not to be disturbed by other players as they do it and dance the grey area of training/boxing/third party programs in the process.

Which brings me ultimately back to Tongpow's incorrect and very newbie claim of the red server being trash:

Blue is actually far more toxic, and a way bigger trash pile and cesspool. And until the toxic players and their playstyles are eliminated from blue, you're always going to have problems when it comes to the end game. I for one feel sorry for people like Sirken because the guy realistically spends more times answering petitions and dealing with the bullshit over here than he does with real life things.

And there you have it. Tongpow please refrain from embarrassing yourself with anymore dumbass statements about either server.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/BU88dlLXhiXzW/200.gif

Thanks,
Doors, Veteran of both Boxes

LostCause
02-25-2015, 07:44 AM
You're welcome to gather up your forces and roll on red. <Fresh> would crush you before you even got to top-tier PvP with <Holocaust> and <Azrael>.

Frickin' arrogant scrub.

LOL so dumb.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DogEf13UX9A/UjYMttf5mSI/AAAAAAAABD8/ei2oZ-woZOY/s1600/Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-me-gusta-51996.png

LostCause
02-25-2015, 07:45 AM
you realize hes acting like that on purpose for people like you :P

Ravager
02-25-2015, 07:46 AM
Wait, so people took time out of their day to listen to what Tiggles had to say?

Tiggles
02-25-2015, 08:11 AM
In a way I have done more for the red servers population than any other person.

If I didn't contiously push for TMO to dominate the blue raid scene for years denying other players content, if I didn't make sure we charged exorbitant prices for dragon loot and epics, and if I didn't make sure that lesser guilds had no chance of progressing unless they joined TMO.

Then they would of had no reason to roll on that cesspool of a red server.

You can say I'm the father of red. You're welcome.

Gotze
02-25-2015, 09:11 AM
Are there really discussions about which server is more difficult and skill based ? It's the same fucking game with pvp enabled and no rechargeable clickies, elaborate on how the blue style of play is more advance disregarding the massive timesink involved with it

hatelore
02-25-2015, 09:19 AM

If I didn't contiously push for TMO to dominate the blue raid scene for years denying other players content, if I didn't make sure we charged exorbitant prices for dragon loot and epics, and if I didn't make sure that lesser guilds had no chance of progressing unless they joined TMO.

Haha for the massive nerd Tiggles is, with his whiney voice and all... You have to admit he knows exactly what to say to get under peoples skin. lol

Flexin
02-25-2015, 10:03 AM
What I'd give for them to open a 1 way no drop only/no plat transfer from blue to red.

cs616
02-25-2015, 10:20 AM
What I'd give for them to open a 1 way no drop only/no plat transfer from blue to red.

This has been brought up before but red players always have a problem with it. If they do allow it at some point I'd probably bring my bard out of retirement to merc bitches on red. Too bad it'll never happen.

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 10:26 AM
everquest wait-in-line-overcrowded-rmt is terrible

no thanks.

come try red friend

we are a solution

Tongpow
02-25-2015, 03:27 PM
http://www.thesurvivaldoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tom-hanks-cast-away-help.jpg

^
red population

Humerox
02-25-2015, 03:43 PM

put your money where your mouth is, scrub. otherwise you're just another tool who thinks there's any real purpose to blue except to be another Second Life with dragon slaying.

go sing some more songs, hold hands and poopsock the next dragon, nerd...knowing that the second you attempted to roll a force on red you'd be proven to be the non-factor you really are.

Tiggles
02-25-2015, 03:49 PM
put your money where your mouth is, scrub. otherwise you're just another tool who thinks there's any real purpose to blue except to be another Second Life with dragon slaying.

go sing some more songs, hold hands and poopsock the next dragon, nerd...knowing that the second you attempted to roll a force on red you'd be proven to be the non-factor you really are.

Naw.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 03:55 PM
figures. all talk and no cajones.

skipdog
02-25-2015, 04:16 PM
rofl tiggles winning the rustle war!

herb_gotti
02-25-2015, 04:18 PM
I will 360 no scope snipe you before you even... oh wait, wrong game... :confused:

RIP The Jacka
02-25-2015, 04:18 PM
http://www.thesurvivaldoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tom-hanks-cast-away-help.jpg

^
red population

blue population

http://www.jta.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Food_Line.jpg

YendorLootmonkey
02-25-2015, 04:36 PM
Tiggles is a professional jimmy rustler. 100% of the shit he types is trollbait. He's the guy handing out semi-auto handguns at Russian Roulette tournaments. He's the guy who shits everywhere BUT into the toilet at McD's and leaves it for the employees to mop up.

Humerox
02-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Tiggles is a professional jimmy rustler. 100% of the shit he types is trollbait. He's the guy handing out semi-auto handguns at Russian Roulette tournaments. He's the guy who shits everywhere BUT into the toilet at McD's and leaves it for the employees to mop up.

not really. he's done exactly what he says he has on blue, Yendor. he can't do it on red and he knows it. doesn't even have the undercarriage to try.

Turp
02-25-2015, 05:35 PM

Frickin' arrogant scrub.

What!? Tiggles is the guild liaison an recruitment officer of TMO.
/bow down like he said in the stream.

lol jk but lots probably believed the stream when it was said live.

Aviann
02-25-2015, 09:03 PM

He'd be a lot cooler if he was that guy, lol