Shouldn't it be called who got out of bed at 4:51am to kill Trakanon

Skill

khanable
02-24-2015, 12:48 PM
BLUE AUTISM IS BETTER THAN RED AUTISM

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 12:52 PM
I gotta give it to Tiggles and Alarti on a few points:

1. TMO ain't the RMT buyers and are rarely the sellers. Stop buying shit. They earn it from the sweat of their thighs sitting in a computer chair for 15 hours, learn to do the same.
2. Tiggles is ready to take all challenges, come get some. You will both get wound up as shit about elf pixels in the process.
3. They ran the same strat for the stream with their top berglord on the stream and top forumquester running interference in chat.
4. It is high time for another mandatory Velious beta with guild war enabled. Have your Gongshow talk to our Gongshow.

RIP The Jacka
02-24-2015, 01:02 PM
Hearing Tiggleth say "competition" and act elitist about FTE is very cringworthy.

Please nut up.

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 01:08 PM
He was making people that don't even play here mad

pras

Cecily
02-24-2015, 01:21 PM
Tiggles working as intended. We laughed our asses off last night.

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 01:26 PM
I miss glorious TMO master race sometimes but not variance

Unban Alarti

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:27 PM
40 year old men camping out pixels. what a life!

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 01:32 PM
40 year old men do things like spend hundreds of hours restoring old Fiat convertibles

You are aware of this yes

khanable
02-24-2015, 01:34 PM
Tiggles working as intended. We laughed our asses off last night.

him and gyno are a hilarious combo

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:34 PM
40 year old men do things like spend hundreds of hours restoring old Fiat convertibles

Sure. They get fiat convertibles at the end of the day, you get a a pixel, that at the staffs discretion can be shut down at any time. I think your misunderstanding my point though. Hobbies are a great thing, but if you base your hobbies on a temporary thing you can end up with nothing.

khanable
02-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Sure. They get fiat convertibles at the end of the day, you get a a pixel, that at the staffs discretion can be shut down at any time. I think your misunderstanding my point though. Hobbies are a great thing, but if you base your hobbies on a temporary thing you can end up with nothing.

And what is wrong with ending up with nothing? It's the journey, not the destination (or something lame like that).

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:39 PM
And what is wrong with ending up with nothing? It's the journey, not the destination (or something lame like that).

i dont know you at all, but i feel like thats what losers that cant make it to the destination say. Just my opinion of course

Kekephee
02-24-2015, 01:40 PM
i dont know you at all, but i feel like thats what losers that cant make it to the destination say. Just my opinion of course

"Someone who enjoys restoring a convertible is smart because they get a convertible out of it it's not about doing something they enjoy it's about obtaining a trophy object"

I suppose people who read books are fucking cunts because they don't get a prize at the end

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:42 PM
"Someone who enjoys restoring a convertible is smart because they get a convertible out of it it's not about doing something they enjoy it's about obtaining a trophy object"

I suppose people who read books are fucking cunts because they don't get a prize at the end

what prize do you get for being a forum troll on a game thats 20 years old. Explain it to me. The OP said that people were waking up at 4 am to kill fictitious dragons created 20 years ago. No one cares, the point of the OP was that your wasting your life on bullshit

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:43 PM
shocking your also in chests butthurt army

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 01:44 PM
I mean they ruined live EverQuest after I put all that time in yet I have nothing but the fondest memories

Kekephee
02-24-2015, 01:46 PM
I just explained it to you. People do things they enjoy not because of some trinket at the end, but because they enjoy doing the thing. Like you enjoy hand-flapping and humming three different pitches, not because you get something for it, but because you're autistic and the experience of flapping your hand and humming pleases you. Some of us get that pleasant feeling from playing video games with our friends.

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:46 PM
I mean they ruined live EverQuest after I put all that time in yet I have nothing but the fondest memories

and likely no job, no income, and no prospects of a promising future

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 01:50 PM
got goog jobbie, married

keep it in Norrath scummer

Ele
02-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Is McBard even playing anymore his (new) forum account hasn't been used in over a year.? He was the one running the website. He had people in each raiding guild help keep it updated.

Hastley
02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
got goog jobbie, married

keep it in Norrath scummer

in true alarti form "prove it"

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm @ work now and not in game

Best I can do for ya

harnold
02-24-2015, 02:29 PM
I think hastley just needs a hug

Hastley
02-24-2015, 02:30 PM
I think hastley just needs a hug

you were a decent guy on eqmac lron. What became of you?

maerilith
02-24-2015, 06:32 PM
U got 2 drink dat water at 11pm to down trak at 4am babe

Paleman
02-24-2015, 06:57 PM
if you compare this to rebuilding a car the equivalent would be building a car but having to wait 96 hours in line at autozone for parts. lol

Reguiy
02-24-2015, 06:59 PM

Some of my hobbies include video games, snowboarding, and volleyball. All of which you end of with nothing. Aren't the point of hobbies enjoyment? Derp.

Nirgon
02-24-2015, 07:01 PM
if you compare this to rebuilding a car the equivalent would be building a car but having to wait 96 hours in line at autozone for parts. lol

I've been waiting more than 96 hours for the debuff patch that Haynar has already coded

En garde

Haynar
02-24-2015, 11:26 PM

I am 47. Looking for a 67 Camaro myself. Once a motorhead, always a motorhead.

H

Pringles
02-24-2015, 11:35 PM
Also a motorhead.... and I would love a 67' Camaro as well (only owned a 94 and a 97). I cant believe how expensive 67s have gotten - I should have pulled the trigger on one a few years back.

Darlok
02-25-2015, 01:48 PM
No decent woman who works a full time job and also has to take care of a child, will tolerate a man using time that could be spent with her or the kid, or both, tied up, playing on the computer.

It's a false reality-any smart induvidual would know this and say to themselves, well, if he wants to play EQ during a part of the day where him and I could have a little free time to ourselves, that means he prefers the game over me, (which is when she proceeds to post pics of her junk on CL, and get laid, while you camp rare spawns)

maerilith
02-26-2015, 10:58 AM
No decent woman who works a full time job and also has to take care of a child, will tolerate a man using time that could be spent with her or the kid, or both, tied up, playing on the computer.

It's a false reality-any smart induvidual would know this and say to themselves, well, if he wants to play EQ during a part of the day where him and I could have a little free time to ourselves, that means he prefers the game over me, (which is when she proceeds to post pics of her junk on CL, and get laid, while you camp rare spawns)

Rararboker
02-26-2015, 11:31 AM
I would have to say that if you are spending more than 30+% of your time doing any of those hobbies that give you nothing in return. You don't know balance. The point being, if you spend more than a quarter or more of your day, alone, in your dark room, playing Everquest, then you need to re-evaluate your life. Not to mention, they are considered hobbies. You also need to contribute to real life society, other wise you are just wasting space and being selfish as fuck. There are alot better memories than Everquest. Dont hold onto the past.

All of this is pretty reasonable and sound advice. Except for the part about society and being selfish. Fuck society, they don't deserve any handouts or help.

Nirgon
02-26-2015, 12:56 PM
I just want to hear the hum of the server after bard stacking has been patched in

Not that it would sound any different

Hastley
02-26-2015, 12:59 PM
I just want to hear the hum of the server after bard stacking has been patched in

Not that it would sound any different

sociopath. You seem that you are aware though and just trolling. still not sure how you have time to have 40000 plus posts on elf simulator forum. carry on

myriverse
02-26-2015, 01:00 PM
All of this is pretty reasonable and sound advice. Except for the part about society and being selfish. Fuck society, they don't deserve any handouts or help.
Contributing to society doesn't mean handouts.

Big_Japan
02-26-2015, 04:18 PM

Reading != virginal pixel grind where you socialize only with heavily southern a accented welfare recipients