PDA

View Full Version : DA and IB the real truth

Raren.
09-27-2010, 05:30 PM
So i was talking to Alawen today on P99 and he is telling me reason why DA is doing so good and reason why they killed Spiroc Lord is because he told DA how to kill it. he then told me reason why IB is falling apart is because he is not in the guild anymore

like seriously alawen werent you talking shit to DA when you were in IB about how they would never reach past island 5 because they are all just a bunch of zergs?

so DA we all know Alawen applied to your guild and this is what is going to happen i can tell the future. you guys are going to start killing spiroc lords and maybe island 6. your then going to reject his application and he is going to post on the boards the reason why you guys did this shit was because of him and that your all jsut a bunch of idiots

so durison save yourself the embarassment and dont even tag this moron

HippoNipple
09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
So i was talking to Alawen today on P99 and he is telling me reason why DA is doing so good and reason why they killed Spiroc Lord is because he told DA how to kill it. he then told me reason why IB is falling apart is because he is not in the guild anymore

like seriously alawen werent you talking shit to DA when you were in IB about how they would never reach past island 5 because they are all just a bunch of zergs?

so DA we all know Alawen applied to your guild and this is what is going to happen i can tell the future. you guys are going to start killing spiroc lords and maybe island 6. your then going to reject his application and he is going to post on the boards the reason why you guys did this shit was because of him and that your all jsut a bunch of idiots

Why do people even talk to you when all you do is pool all of your resources/time into making a flame post to create drama?

Do people really not realize that communicating to you in anyway is a bad idea?

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Nice try hillbilly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Alawen/Redneck.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
The rest of the exchange:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Alawen/Redneck2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Alawen/Redneck3.jpg

Raren.
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Why do people even talk to you when all you do is pool all of your resources/time into making a flame post to create drama?

Do people really not realize that communicating to you in anyway is a bad idea?

becuase im a badass im just trying to bring the P99 players the news of P99

Starklen
09-27-2010, 06:58 PM
From observation, it was pretty obvious he told them details they would want to know to win. While it's unclear how long or when they would've ever figured it out on their own, people still had to press their buttons at the right times to for the boss to die. More power to them I guess.

Waedawen
09-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey Raren ^_^

Abacab niggah
09-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Alawen you know a good spot where I can quad-kite bro?

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
From observation, it was pretty obvious he told them details they would want to know to win. While it's unclear how long or when they would've ever figured it out on their own, people still had to press their buttons at the right times to for the boss to die. More power to them I guess.

Whether anything I had to say made a difference in the kill I have no way of knowing. DA has officers who make decisions on strategy and tactics and I was not privy to those discussions.

It was, however, both fun and exciting to be part of the team as they conquered a significant point in progression. DA seems to have good leadership, good organization, good tanks and good clerics. I think that goes a long way in this game.

Raren.
09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Whether anything I had to say made a difference in the kill I have no way of knowing. DA has officers who make decisions on strategy and tactics and I was not privy to those discussions.

It was, however, both fun and exciting to be part of the team as they conquered a significant point in progression. DA seems to have good leadership, good organization, good tanks and good clerics. I think that goes a long way in this game.

lol wow your sad sucking on those DA nuts now

im sure youll fit in well suck dick = get in da now pretty easy

Raren.
09-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey Raren ^_^

sup pedros

Waedawen
09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
i haven't played in a couple months since I reformatted my computer

can you shoot me a pm with the mumble info?

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
You know, Raren, it's not too late for you to change your life. You could get off the drugs and booze, get an education, find a good job, maybe even meet a nice girl or boy to share your life with.

I understand that you're angry about me ridiculing your lack of skills and knowledge in EverQuest. I told you that I'd stop if you stopped badmouthing Tralina. This is a simple offer: act decently and I'll treat you decently. Give me or my friends a hard time and I'll say cruel things that make you feel bad about yourself. Your choice.

Raren.
09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Talking from experience I assume?

naw because i was the only ib that quit and decided to join da didnt have to suck dick but because alawen got booted like a bitch and booted from trans also yah he has to suck some durison cock. nizzarr had to suck some cock also because after nizzars mommy hanging up on durison and durison being pisst durison told nizzarr to get on his knees and suck his dick

Raren.
09-27-2010, 07:37 PM
yall hating on my english skills can fuck off

yah fuck you spoolie and evo and jaytee =)

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 07:41 PM
You were never a member of IB. You didn't make the cut. I was never a member of Transcendence. I was never even tagged.

I've grown weary of responding to you.

Waedawen
09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
You know, Raren, it's not too late for you to change your life. You could get off the drugs and booze, get an education, find a good job, maybe even meet a nice girl or boy to share your life with.

I understand that you're angry about me ridiculing your lack of skills and knowledge in EverQuest. I told you that I'd stop if you stopped badmouthing Tralina. This is a simple offer: act decently and I'll treat you decently. Give me or my friends a hard time and I'll say cruel things that make you feel bad about yourself. Your choice.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUKKKEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOLLLLLLLLLLLL'D

Re-fucking-lax bro.

Kender
09-27-2010, 07:43 PM
fail flame raren, you came off looking the fool instead

Raren.
09-27-2010, 07:43 PM
fail flame raren, you came off looking the fool instead

i never fail im like superman on these forums

Seaweedpimp
09-27-2010, 09:58 PM

It doesnt matter. youre banned. move on. go fuck with kids that play wow. atleast they are more suseptible to youre ignorance.

Japan
09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
learn to crop your chatbox you fucking retard. No reason for 5mb of photos for 5 lines of chat

Hasbinbad
09-27-2010, 10:30 PM
God I wish I had screenshots of the liturgy of hate tells Alawen sent me when he found out I was in DA for the first time.. I wonder, Alawen, if you told them exactly how you felt about them before you joined? Haha. Even when I tried to tell you that they weren't as bad as IB & fans made them out to be, you just continued to spit venomous propaganda about what a shitty organization they were.

My it's funny how things change.

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 10:39 PM
God I wish I had screenshots of the liturgy of hate tells Alawen sent me when he found out I was in DA for the first time.. I wonder, Alawen, if you told them exactly how you felt about them before you joined? Haha. Even when I tried to tell you that they weren't as bad as IB & fans made them out to be, you just continued to spit venomous propaganda about what a shitty organization they were.

My it's funny how things change.

Yes, isn't it fascinating how some people always "wish they had screen shots" or "have screen shots and they'll post them at the right time"? What I gave you shit about was standing in our camp while we killed draco. You spewed your crude insults for a while and I spewed some trash back at you and then we played craps (you won) and talked about meeting for a beer some time while both guilds were waiting for CT to pop.

Hasbinbad
09-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Yes, isn't it fascinating how some people always "wish they had screen shots" or "have screen shots and they'll post them at the right time"? What I gave you shit about was standing in our camp while we killed draco. You spewed your crude insults for a while and I spewed some trash back at you and then we played craps (you won) and talked about meeting for a beer some time while both guilds were waiting for CT to pop.
Riiiiiiiiight. ..and no conversation ever happened after that about DA being scumbags. ..riiiiiiiiiight.
http://rlv.zcache.com/you_aint_gotta_lie_to_kick_it_mug-p1689270672706252752otmb_400.jpg

quido
09-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Hey do you guys like dinosaurs?

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Riiiiiiiiight. ..and no conversation ever happened after that about DA being scumbags. ..riiiiiiiiiight.

Do you mean in response to your statements that you couldn't understand what I was saying because I was gargling on cum when I said you were violating the server raid rules? I think we're both pretty aware of the sincerity behind private flames in that scenario.

On one occasion, I talked some trash in ooc during a DA draco kill. On multiple other occasions, I sat in the DA camp bullshitting with various members while we all waited for the spawn--them so they could kill a boss, me so I could record the kill time. Multiple DA members, including Nizzarr, were people from SZ who had royally kicked my ass back in the day when they were on team evil and I was on team go go good guys.

Behind the scenes, I was working with Loke (feel free to speak up here, Loke) to connect IB and DA officers so we'd have more cordial relations. Aadill was stepping up at that time and Loke and I were working to connect Aadill and Ektar because we thought they were the best candidates for level-headed discussions.

I'm pretty vocal, Hasbin. Perhaps you've noticed? I can speak for myself. You don't have to try to express my thoughts for me.

Hasbinbad
09-27-2010, 11:24 PM
It's just funny how quickly and dramatically your tune changes, brewski, that's all I'm sayin'!

Alawen Everywhere
09-27-2010, 11:42 PM
I have an idea for you, Hasbinbad. How about you and Raren get together and make up a story together and you can both claim I said things that I didn't say and then you can both make half a dozen anonymous accounts all agreeing with yourselves? Maybe that will forward your agenda.

Raren.
09-27-2010, 11:49 PM
I have an idea for you, Hasbinbad. How about you and Raren get together and make up a story together and you can both claim I said things that I didn't say and then you can both make half a dozen anonymous accounts all agreeing with yourselves? Maybe that will forward your agenda.

Nah i dont need to make up a story DA will look like the idiots inviting your dumbass

either way we will all get some good lolz out of it

Sigmastorm
09-28-2010, 02:46 AM
Poor Alawen, you been playing Everquest for 10 years, 12 hours a day and no one wants to play with you.

What a waste you are.

:( :( :(

Hasbinbad
09-28-2010, 02:56 AM
My agenda. Riiiight.

You know what dude, you're right. You never talked any shit about DA, in fact you sang their praises in every conversation we had about them. You never insulted me for being in DA, you congratulated me on my good taste. How could I have been so wrong? What the hell was I thinking?

(that's sarcasm, not irony)

People rightly accuse me of being a lot of different things guy, but a liar is not one of them.

Anyway, congratulations on your new home. I hope it works out for you.

Alawen Everywhere
09-28-2010, 03:08 AM
My agenda. Riiiight.

You know what dude, you're right. You never talked any shit about DA, in fact you sang their praises in every conversation we had about them. You never insulted me for being in DA, you congratulated me on my good taste. How could I have been so wrong? What the hell was I thinking?

(that's sarcasm, not irony)

People rightly accuse me of being a lot of different things guy, but a liar is not one of them.

Anyway, congratulations on your new home. I hope it works out for you.

You just did it again. I didn't say those things, either. Please use the quote button or post screen shots if you'd like to quote me. Your blurry memories and paraphrasing are highly inaccurate.

I'm finished responding to you, as well, and putting you and Raren both on ignore. Have a nice life, Hasbinbad.

Alawen Everywhere
09-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Ignore for you, too, Sigmastorm. Bye.

Hasbinbad
09-28-2010, 03:14 AM
You just did it again. I didn't say those things, either. Please use the quote button or post screen shots if you'd like to quote me. Your blurry memories and paraphrasing are highly inaccurate.
You stupid? I indicated sarcasm.

..and like I said in my first post on this subject, I wish I had screenshots so I could prove to everyone what a fucking wishy washy bitch you are. My word will have to do however, since I usually don't go around taking screenshots of things people say. ..and the thing about not lying to anyone about anything for a long period of time is that people who have been exposed to that generally tend to believe you when you say things. If they don't, shrug, I really don't care, but you're a dick, and imho people should know it, so fuck you! :)
I'm finished responding to you, as well, and putting you and Raren both on ignore. Have a nice life, Hasbinbad.
http://www.ashlux.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/great_success.png

Sigmastorm
09-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Ignore for you, too, Sigmastorm. Bye.

No you won't, see you later.

purist
09-28-2010, 03:43 AM
Seriously, Alawen aren't you like 40-something years old?

You are as petty and immature as Raren, just have better spelling.

Alawen Everywhere
09-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Bye purist.

Nedala
09-28-2010, 04:02 AM
http://nsaney.com/pics/mj_popcorn.gif

Taluvill
09-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Hi Nedala. *wink* = )

And GG Alawen. Gj facefolling Raren.

Whats funny is that Raren still tries to troll people and keeps creepin on these forums after he's been banned, and, well, just wasn't good enough to make the cut.

It must suck trying really hard and yet not being very good, huh?

Taluvill
09-28-2010, 04:19 AM

My favorite is a T-rex.

Your good bro, but I miss glitch's posts = ( *sniffle*

Ridic
09-28-2010, 04:20 AM

Know any good rogue spots to quad-kite broski?

Taluvill
09-28-2010, 04:23 AM

Know any good rogue spots to quad-kite broski?

Whats funniest about that is that its not that uncommon to get tells like that. When I used to sit in EC tunnel, it happened quite often to tell you the truth. I cant tell you how many times I've showed younger druids (or twinks) how to quad the BB docks most efficiently, or tricks for the specs in Oasis.

Bubbles
09-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Whats funniest about that is that its not that uncommon to get tells like that. When I used to sit in EC tunnel, it happened quite often to tell you the truth. I cant tell you how many times I've showed younger druids (or twinks) how to quad the BB docks most efficiently, or tricks for the specs in Oasis.

granted i run around without any /role or /anon flags up (i'm a necro, why would i? heh), but it's pretty amazing the sheer volume of /tells i get from low to middle level necros all the time about places to hunt, research, pet stuff, dots, snares, lulls, mes, etc... It's like /tell Miley if you have any questions -- is part of the tutorial when you boot up.

Not that I'm complaining, it's fun to be needed and solve some questions.

Omnimorph
09-28-2010, 07:37 AM
My favorite is a T-rex.

Your good bro, but I miss glitch's posts = ( *sniffle*

Did you know that discoveries suggest t-Rex wasn't the king of hunting dinosaurs people think? Apparently he was a scavenger... What a let down.

Erasong
09-28-2010, 07:57 AM
ive seen that too! something to do with his little baby arms

Henini
09-28-2010, 09:09 AM
My fav dinosaur is "Denver the Last Dinausor"

Messianic
09-28-2010, 09:23 AM
You guys talking about Zords?

Henini
09-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Zords?

HippoNipple
09-28-2010, 10:22 AM

Well will you stop it? I hate it when Druids take my camp at the BB docks. I still need a good 4 levels there at least.

Omnimorph
09-28-2010, 10:44 AM
My fav dinosaur is "Denver the Last Dinausor"

I remember that!!! Had a really cool intro song iirc.

Erasong
09-28-2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH7UfKmXRUQ

xshayla701
09-29-2010, 12:40 PM

http://i56.tinypic.com/s1p3r7.jpg
:( :( :(

Eyry
09-29-2010, 02:39 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3619/3303877717_742520b279.jpg

Messianic