PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I was mad bros

Alawen Everywhere
09-25-2010, 12:35 AM
I was a little upset about getting booted from IB, but I'd been unhappy with the way things were going for quite some time. I came back in mid-August from a three week vacation all refreshed and psyched and I was discouraged with the guild again within 72 hours.

What really pissed me off was how it was done. Otto, who claims to not even be an officer, acted as hatchet man. If Xzerion had said to me, "Hey, I don't think this is working out, I think you should consider somewhere else," it is highly likely I would have agreed with him, talked things out for a little while and guildremoved.

Instead, Otto threatened me and then tossed me out. Yes, I was pretty pissed off. When IB was down, I gave the dog a few good kicks. Now I'm ready to move on. I'm sure some people will carry grudges, but maybe they'll take a minute to look at it from my perspective and let it go, too.

I could try to apologize for my tirades, but it wouldn't be very sincere. Maybe there will be a time when that's possible, but it's not today.

I'm going to attempt to make this my last post about IB. I hope that this comes out well for all of us as individuals and for the server as a whole. Competition is fun, but maybe this can be the end of the cut-throat, win at any cost tactics and a new era of a little more friendly competitive nostalgia.

taxi2
09-25-2010, 12:42 AM
Make a ringtone about it

Bodeanicus
09-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Dude, really. Broken record. Stop.

Eternal-Elf
09-25-2010, 12:50 AM
this is the post that never ends.......
it will go on and on my friends.....
somebody, started bitchin it ......

well you know how it goes.

Pheer
09-25-2010, 01:03 AM
GUYS YOU DIDNT FORGET ABOUT ME DID YOU?

Ridic
09-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Kudos to you, even though you'll probably get flamed. GL to ya bro.

Sigmastorm
09-25-2010, 02:03 AM
Kids, this is what happens when you play too much Everquest.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

girth
09-25-2010, 03:26 AM
Let me have your thex dagger and i'll forgive you.

purist
09-25-2010, 04:26 AM
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9721/alawen.jpg

Bojangles
09-25-2010, 04:52 AM
I don't know what is more sad, that you care so much about getting booted from a fraternity in a made-up world, or that you think a bunch of strangers in that made-up world gives a shit.

More Jerry Springer drama, less Dr. Phil hand-wringing please.

Goobles
09-25-2010, 05:36 AM
I hear IB is going to the shitter, maybe that's why Otto is so butthurt.