New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 11:17 PM
nuff said

yaaaflow
09-24-2010, 11:18 PM
was it in dagnors cauldron

Pheer
09-24-2010, 11:18 PM
Did the thread get removed? Lol I dont think uthgaard even read it.

Uthgaard
09-24-2010, 11:20 PM
You're right. I didn't.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Want to hear a nice story about outsmarting the GMs? I had access to a HIGH END GUILD friends account. One day (he had let me use his account whenever), I took EVERY item off the account that was droppable (about 150k at the time [back when that was a FUCK ton]). I laundered all these items by making a new EQEmu account information under a new IP address, made a new LS account, and then took ALL those items that I "stole" and put them in bags. I then dropped all those bags on the ground and picked them up with my new unknown account. My friend, being from a HIGH END GUILD had connections so my old account got banned and he was REIMBURSED WITH ALL OF HIS EQUIPMENT THAT WAS STOLEN. They had thought they got rid of all the stolen items. Nope, they actually actively duplicated them. What if this LEGITIMATELY happened to one of you? Oh nothing because you're not a well respected person who hangs out in IRC / Vent with the GMs. You would probably be waiting months just for them to tell you "SORRY DUDE DONT SHARE INFO". This server is a joke. Stupid fucking GMs duped us tons and tons of expensive items is basically moral of story when they really thought they were sticking it to me!

Pheer
09-24-2010, 11:22 PM
You're right. I didn't.

Well it wasnt a "waah i got banned" thread. He actually manned up and admitted everything. Next time maybe read it before removing a thread in its proper place? That thread had potential.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 11:23 PM
You're right. I didn't.

aww you a little butthurt dude? atleast rogean can man up and doesnt bitch out in the RnF threads

Abacab niggah
09-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Did the thread get removed? Lol I dont think uthgaard even read it.

Let me sum it up from Ralph's own words:

"Damn, just got banned for two boxing by Uthgaard after doing it since server creation. Well farewell folks, and thanks to those who bought platinum from me all earned via SEQ. Made a good ~$3000 on a character I never raided on / never really played (just came to my keyboard whenever my computer TOLD me that bilge had spawned!). Yes this is my poor attempt to sticking it to the man but in the end I guess I'm the one who got fucked! I will be back!"

Will be a wild experience leveling from scratch again! I did it before I don't think it will be too hard doing it again.

I never really tried to be 'stealthy' about my SEQ usage. I just said fuck it, it was all for the RL $$ brew. People who haven't even used programs like that could have figured it out.

Luckily I can just IP reset and I have enough connections in game to be back up there soon enough, and things will be back to normal again. Until then, take care!

Also you can flame me all you want, but those who many idolize on this server have done much worse early on during the beginning of the server. Much of what Penoy / Abacab / etc. said is true. I was there back then, and I was there when IB was made (back when Fine Steel Long Swords mainly disbanded and switched over). 100% rezzes before clerics were even level 49, teleporting, exploiting mobs and zones. I don't want to go into much detail about it, zzz.

Want to hear a nice story about outsmarting the GMs? I had access to a HIGH END GUILD friends account. One day (he had let me use his account whenever), I took EVERY item off the account that was droppable (about 150k at the time ). I laundered all these items by making a new EQEmu account information under a new IP address, made a new LS account, and then took ALL those items that I "stole" and put them in bags. I then dropped all those bags on the ground and picked them up with my new unknown account. My friend, being from a [B]HIGH END GUILD had connections so my old account got banned and he was REIMBURSED WITH ALL OF HIS EQUIPMENT THAT WAS STOLEN. They had thought they got rid of all the stolen items. Nope, they actually actively duplicated them. What if this LEGITIMATELY happened to one of you? Oh nothing because you're not a well respected person who hangs out in IRC / Vent with the GMs. You would probably be waiting months just for them to tell you "SORRY DUDE DONT SHARE INFO". This server is a joke. Stupid fucking GMs duped us tons and tons of expensive items is basically moral of story when they really thought they were sticking it to me!

Uthgaard
09-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Setting off someone's inferiority complex != manning up and admitting everything.

yaaaflow
09-24-2010, 11:25 PM
That's Ralph? and holy shit, Ralph was/is Magus? That's wild.

Pheer
Setting off someone's inferiority complex != manning up and admitting everything.

He could have just come here bitching about it declaring his innocence like everyone else does.

New England Patriots

we understand your a little baby even over the internet and have to act like your the ole mighty powerful god on p99 we get it dude

Zexa
09-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Want to hear a nice story about outsmarting the GMs? I had access to a HIGH END GUILD friends account. One day (he had let me use his account whenever), I took EVERY item off the account that was droppable (about 150k at the time [back when that was a FUCK ton]). I laundered all these items by making a new EQEmu account information under a new IP address, made a new LS account, and then took ALL those items that I "stole" and put them in bags. I then dropped all those bags on the ground and picked them up with my new unknown account. My friend, being from a HIGH END GUILD had connections so my old account got banned and he was REIMBURSED WITH ALL OF HIS EQUIPMENT THAT WAS STOLEN. They had thought they got rid of all the stolen items. Nope, they actually actively duplicated them. What if this LEGITIMATELY happened to one of you? Oh nothing because you're not a well respected person who hangs out in IRC / Vent with the GMs. You would probably be waiting months just for them to tell you "SORRY DUDE DONT SHARE INFO". This server is a joke. Stupid fucking GMs duped us tons and tons of expensive items is basically moral of story when they really thought they were sticking it to me!

My friend used to do that all the time on Live. He even ran to Kaladim once because he thought it would be a good place to hide a corpse as an Iksar, died, and got his character restored, went back and looted the corpse. Douche bags are nothing new in MMOs.

But I'm not trying to knock your accomplishments. At the rate you're going, you're going to revolutionize the douche game in no time.

Abacab niggah
09-24-2010, 11:26 PM

Nah he took that ban and smiled cause he's probably doing it all over again right now.

It isn't about "manning up" he literally tricked out this server for $3,000 bucks he probably spent on kick ass blow and hookers and straight pimped it up via paypal.

Rogean
09-24-2010, 11:27 PM
/yawn

Another person banned trying to go out with a bang by making everyone think he was so cool getting away with tons of stuff.

Wait....

banned

getting away

hmm..

Uthgaard
09-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Nah he took that ban and smiled cause he's probably doing it all over again right now.

It isn't about "manning up" he literally tricked out this server for $3,000 bucks he probably spent on kick ass blow and hookers and straight pimped it up via paypal.

That explains why he cried like a girl when someone delevelled him down to 39.

Hit the sig, bitches.