PDA

View Full Version : Hasbinbad and his Therapist should do it

G13
09-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Just sayin....

Starklen
09-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Official Bronson/G13 Drinking Game

This game is meant to be played on a thread by thread basis. Convert points to fluid ounces or whatever metric is suitable for the alcohol you've got. I've had success with malt liquor.

1) Claim to have fraps of an event and fraps is never posted. - 3 points per instance.

2) Claim DA didn't perpetuate poopsocking. - 2 points (max 1 per post).

3) Claim you can't debate him because he's got "facts". - 3 points per instance (max 3 per post).

4) Claim to not care about other posters' statements, "give a fuck", have a "horse in this race", or any appropriate substitute, followed by subsequent posts in the same thread referencing statements or poster not cared about. - 1 point per subsequent post that references that player or anything they've said.

5) Use of bro/brew/bra/scro or any of its substitutes. - 1 point per instance.

6) Use of more than 500 words in a single post. - 5 points per instance.

7) Use of more than 1000 words in a single post. - 10 points per instance. (Add 5 for the 500 word bonus for a total of 15).

8) Use of more than 3000 words on a single thread. - 20 points.

9) Refer to individual as a creature (toad, frog, snake, lizard etc.), common vermin (eg. rat), or insect. - 3 points per instance

10) Refer to P99 as a "beer" or "bush" league MMO (any reasonable substitute that discredits p99, everquest, or mentions the age of the content is appropriate). - 3 pointss per instance.

11) Refer to event that took place at LEAST 28 days prior as he "remembers" it. - 5 seconds per instance (max 2 per post).

12) Any reference to a poster donning circus attire, having a circus profession, or having circus family member or guildmate. - 5 points per instance.

13) Told a poster to "shut the fuck up", "shut up", or "stop lying". - 2 points per instance (max 5 per post).

14) Assertion of respect for a particular individual or organization. - 1 points per instance

AMENDMENT 1

15) Cleverly rehashed an ongoing or old thread by making a new thread with a similar title or theme. The title must include an insult, pun, joke, or rebuttle that clearly belonged in the thread in question. - 3 points per thread (Don't feel bad, I've done this too!)

G13
09-24-2010, 07:51 PM
I approve of the amendment

I'm flattered you would put so much effort into making such a wonderful game in my honor!