PDA

View Full Version : Suave Not Associated With Azrael

Humerox
02-10-2015, 12:14 AM
deleted

lite
02-10-2015, 12:38 AM
All I see is holo getting destroyed.

Oh, and me being civil and opening a door for a group of people all which were out of range to me :)

Humerox
02-10-2015, 12:46 AM
yes lite we know how magnanimous u are

;)

pingpong
02-10-2015, 01:34 AM
someone opened a locked door for someone in another guild. got it.

real threadworthy

ExedOut
02-10-2015, 02:42 AM
Lmao you think for a second lite wouldn't drool at the opportunity to destroy my group if we were in range? I asked an old pal ( one of which we would have attacked if he were on hazel ) to open a fucking door for us. You bros need to log off EQ ESP the OP for even making a post about this. QQ

Samsung
02-10-2015, 05:11 AM
Lmao you think for a second lite wouldn't drool at the opportunity to destroy my group if we were in range? I asked an old pal ( one of which we would have attacked if he were on hazel ) to open a fucking door for us. You bros need to log off EQ ESP the OP for even making a post about this. QQ

Holo is scared bro they worry that you're gonna join us lawl.

heartbrand
02-10-2015, 09:02 AM
I like exed a lot but I don't think anyone is scared of making it 80 v 21 instead of 80 v 20.

MavstabYoudead
02-10-2015, 09:05 AM
I like exed a lot but I don't think anyone is scared of making it 80 v 21 instead of 80 v 20.

sums up holo's pvp perspective pretty well.

Susvain2
02-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Madstab, don't you think 80v80 would be alot of fun?

MavstabYoudead
02-10-2015, 09:46 AM
no I don't at all. I think a 80 man total fight would be fun though.

Drakaris
02-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Yeah 40v40 would be fun, but the 40 azrael players only log on during Christmas for uncontested pixels :(

MavstabYoudead
02-10-2015, 09:58 AM
wasn't even 40 and you guys had 60 between two guilds. still salty I guess.

heartbrand
02-10-2015, 10:43 AM
I say this with no trolling intentions though I know it will likely be met with that, I think huge 60 v 60 fights are a ton of fun and it's a real shame AZ in the name of "not zerging" is uninterested in growing to that size. I still think the DL fight which was 100+ people at it's peak was one of the best pvp moments the server ever had, and when you artificially cap your guild to the size required to kill the raid mob you're cheating yourselves and the box out of these fun fights.

You don't like to "zerg" we get it, but obviously other people do, so adapt and recruit or at the very least make some PvP alliances with other guilds [unlikely though given Lite's diplomacy] and get fighting. This zone hugging, boat camping, gank crew PvP is bleh and uninteresting, at least to me.

My 2 shekels.

pgerman
02-10-2015, 10:52 AM
sounds good in theory, but eq zones can't even handle that many people, and anything over like 40 people in a zone is a shit show for pvp

PVE is doable with those numbers, but 20v20 is about the sweet spot for mass eq pvp.

heartbrand
02-10-2015, 11:09 AM
I just find the 20 v 20's to be way too snow bally. Whichever side loses the first couple of people usually can't come back, whereas in the huge PvP it can turn into an hour plus long rez fest of who can control and lock down the zone. I also haven't noticed the lag issue, but I guess if you're a euro ya GG

heals4reals
02-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Winner of a 20v20 can look at raid targets from afar in velious

MavstabYoudead
02-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Winner of a 20v20 can look at raid targets from afar in velious

velious has been coming for 1.5 years....let's pretend like that is the reason you zerg.

heals4reals
02-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Or you could wait until velious launches and your 20 man force can wait for every other guild to take the raft and the keys.

Then you can start cruiting.

Your call it's an MMO play anyway you choose.

heartbrand
02-10-2015, 12:52 PM
velious has been coming for 1.5 years....let's pretend like that is the reason you zerg.

People "zerg" because it's not fun to log on and have no one to play with. I played in the so-called opposition or resistance guilds for my first 2 years on this box, in Holocaust / SWT / FF / RD, etc. It was always a core crew of players devoted that was typically between 8-10 people, and then a bunch of fair weather people who would come and go. We rarely had enough people to accomplish anything on a consistent basis, so if you're a high play time individual, you're left with nothing to do the majority of time. Most people want to be able to log on and do things. "Zerging" accomplishes this because you always have people to group with, pvp with, raid with, etc. It's not fun logging on to slay the dragon and having to have someone call his "uncle" to play a bard today, and wait 45 minutes for that uncles "cousin" to port you.

Guido
02-10-2015, 02:18 PM
stfu hb

ya we zerg so we can play with complete randoms

stfu already stop posting clown

heals4reals
02-10-2015, 02:27 PM
stfu hb

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120628140851/disney/images/3/3e/Rogerrabbit-disneyscreencaps_com-3939.jpg

Nirgon
02-10-2015, 02:34 PM
I came back here lvl 58 and had fucking Novus and Salem chasing me around with giant dragon dildos. Wouldn't take that back for the world.

Hope you aint just trying to fly the neutral flag to have an easier ride to 60!

Fame
02-17-2015, 04:18 AM
heh

Rekrul
02-17-2015, 12:59 PM
I say this with no trolling intentions though I know it will likely be met with that, I think huge 60 v 60 fights are a ton of fun and it's a real shame AZ in the name of "not zerging" is uninterested in growing to that size. I still think the DL fight which was 100+ people at it's peak was one of the best pvp moments the server ever had, and when you artificially cap your guild to the size required to kill the raid mob you're cheating yourselves and the box out of these fun fights.

You don't like to "zerg" we get it, but obviously other people do, so adapt and recruit or at the very least make some PvP alliances with other guilds [unlikely though given Lite's diplomacy] and get fighting. This zone hugging, boat camping, gank crew PvP is bleh and uninteresting, at least to me.

My 2 shekels.

So take sirken's advice and stop inviting every single person on the box and maybe another guild will grow to that size. Most people are just going to join holocaust bc it's the easiest there.

It doesnt have to be az that blows up, it could be a new guild or any guild, listen to sirken when he's telling you youre hurting the server at this point.

Nirgon
02-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Okay Sirken's right we'll just leave and let Azrael run things

Should turn out real well for the population #'s

Rekrul
02-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Okay Sirken's right we'll just leave and let Azrael run things

Should turn out real well for the population #'s

Okay I think you know sirken never said anything about holo leaving, just to stop inviting every soul on the box. You're inviting every man, women, and child bc that is your method of staying on top and not letting some true competition happen. No guild is going to grow to challenge holo bc holo will take anyone and everyone.

Recruit and contest isn't going to happen bc no one will ever be able to out-recruit the holo-machine, bc it can offer a player basically everything with pathetic levels of ease, except competition of course.

Don't you wanna have some true competition? It doesn't have to be az that gets enough to contest holo, if holo stops recruiting another guild could come up and az could just be the x-factor in battles.

tl;dr: youre making the server boring, stop inviting everyone

Colgate
02-17-2015, 01:34 PM
true, even, fair competition is a myth

what you're asking for has literally never existed in everquest history

sorry, one guild always pulls ahead and gets an unstoppable snowball effect

Rednaros
02-17-2015, 02:13 PM
true, even, fair competition is a myth

what you're asking for has literally never existed in everquest history

sorry, one guild always pulls ahead and gets an unstoppable snowball effect

you obviously did not play on rallos or vallon zek then

Bazia
02-17-2015, 02:14 PM
colgate right people hate being underdogs

daasgoot
02-17-2015, 02:15 PM
#r99variance2015

Rekrul
02-17-2015, 02:38 PM
colgate right people hate being underdogs

They wouldn't have a choice if holo closed their doors for awhile.

But, yeah, I see what you're saying colgate, tho i wonder if this is how you personally wanted to be playing this game? Obviously it must feel good to be on top, but is being a zerg overlord what you wanted?

heals4reals
02-17-2015, 03:55 PM
They wouldn't have a choice if holo closed their doors for awhile.

But, yeah, I see what you're saying colgate, tho i wonder if this is how you personally wanted to be playing this game? Obviously it must feel good to be on top, but is being a zerg overlord what you wanted?

winning + shitting on the competition

I think that IS the goal? if the competition is unable to stay competitive, nobody is to blame but them.

I don't see Pepsi begging Coca-Cola to stop expanding.

Buhbuh
02-17-2015, 04:11 PM

My 2 shekels.

that's something i've never understood about the current opposition.

everyone that was in a decent guild on live reminisces and is nostalgic about those massive all day fights between guilds

i dont really get people who dont enjoy them

every fight i've had in 30v30 or more has been far more fun than any other regardless of the winner

someone needs to usurp Lite and make a real guild

Rekrul
02-17-2015, 05:01 PM
winning + shitting on the competition

I think that IS the goal? if the competition is unable to stay competitive, nobody is to blame but them.

I don't see Pepsi begging Coca-Cola to stop expanding.

That's a very lazy and blatant false equivalency.

I could agree with the rest, it just comes down to what you think is fun, i disagree with the idea that mass recruiting everyone to win by huge numbers is fun. One could argue that winning by any means is all that matters, and I would pretty much agree, if this wasn't an ancient relic of a game where most people have already done everything and have played for years.

Do you understand every victory az gets is probably 1000x more satisfying than whatever the zerg swarmed on?

heals4reals
02-17-2015, 05:06 PM
That's a very lazy and blatant false equivalency.

I could agree with the rest, it just comes down to what you think is fun, i disagree with the idea that mass recruiting everyone to win by huge numbers is fun. One could argue that winning by any means is all that matters, and I would pretty much agree, if this wasn't an ancient relic of a game where most people have already done everything and have played for years.

Do you understand every victory az gets is probably 1000x more satisfying than whatever the zerg swarmed on?

This isn't an academic setting, so excuse me for making a wide stroked comparison.

Agree - mmo is meant to be played any way the person wants

However - Azrael blames others for not playing the way THEY want, i.e. NOT recruiting NOT teaching NOT helping others progress

Azrael is forced to batphone spam multiple times a day for enough "real human bodies" to raid Sky or PvP in dreadlands.

When they decide to try and recruit, their guild is so unappealing nobody wants to join. Azrael is forced to give people access to already geared level 60s to fill the needed classes/warm bodies.

Being in a 20 man guild where I rarely have enough people to do something, or im forced to play someone elses character/2 box? Or being in an Everquest sized guild, where I can be casual and not be forced to log in all day every day to help everyone else progress? The only reason it semi-works is because they house so many (no flame intended) unemployeds or remote workers. A guild with majority outside lives cannot sustain that.

Rekrul
02-17-2015, 05:22 PM
This isn't an academic setting, so excuse me for making a wide stroked comparison.

Agree - mmo is meant to be played any way the person wants

However - Azrael blames others for not playing the way THEY want, i.e. NOT recruiting NOT teaching NOT helping others progress

Azrael is forced to batphone spam multiple times a day for enough "real human bodies" to raid Sky or PvP in dreadlands.

When they decide to try and recruit, their guild is so unappealing nobody wants to join. Azrael is forced to give people access to already geared level 60s to fill the needed classes/warm bodies.

Being in a 20 man guild where I rarely have enough people to do something, or im forced to play someone elses character/2 box? Or being in an Everquest sized guild, where I can be casual and not be forced to log in all day every day to help everyone else progress? The only reason it semi-works is because they house so many (no flame intended) unemployeds or remote workers. A guild with majority outside lives cannot sustain that.

Yeah, I couldn't make a compelling argument against any of that, it all makes good sense. I just wish either az would die, or they would greatly expand, or holo closed its doors so someone else could potentially make strides, so we could possibly get a more competitive raid scene, which I acknowledge isn't what everyone would want.

Casey VII
02-17-2015, 07:32 PM
Exed wants windstriker. Azrael is farming noble dojorn.

Colgate
02-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Holocaust welcomes any Suave refugees that were lied to by the leadership and are now homeless

Tameth
02-17-2015, 08:20 PM
stfu hb

you sound mad

ExedOut
02-17-2015, 09:02 PM
Holocaust welcomes any Suave refugees that were lied to by the leadership and are now homeless

This is your strat for getting Suave members? You retard you do realize how tight knit we are? It wasn't even my decision to join az it was the guilds. Good luck picking up any core suave bc we stick together fggt.

ExedOut
02-17-2015, 09:04 PM
Exed wants windstriker. Azrael is farming noble dojorn.

Am maining necro. I don't care about pixels. Just wanted a legit 3 guild server. Heshocaust ruined any chance @ that with massively recruiting any and every fucking player on the box. Wouldn't surprise me if you saw a grass snake running by and immediately confused it for a PC and spam guild invited it.

Ando
02-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Just wanted a legit 3 guild server.

Where is this 3rd guild?

dontbanpls
02-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Not sure why you guys keep up this facade. Just be honest with yourselves, you wanted to be in control of something and important in some way so you made this guild. Ya'll couldn't hack it and folded ain't nothing wrong with that. It's certainly no reason to be bitter and pretend that there aren't more options on the server.

Sektor
02-17-2015, 09:30 PM
Welcome Suave to Azrael !!

To the haters.

http://i.imgur.com/sgkyGDf.jpg

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 06:57 AM
People "zerg" because it's not fun to log on and have no one to play with..

I sold Jody's CoF for this reason; to fund several alts so I could keep my interest in EQ. But Lite turned it into the biggest fiasco. Even going so far as to straw-hat theory that I could've interrupted gate pots with it when we failed to kill some monk in DL.

At the time we had maybe 4 people online a day and even less during the times I was available to play; Lite, Sickpuppy and maybe Digital were the only ones I saw.
Andis, Mavstab, and everyone else currently logging in were nowhere to be found. Shocker? Not really.

It was also hilarious watching him claw at me telling me I need to put in the time to gear my characters. When I had put in 8-12 hours everyday for Azrael since I joined with just 1 break that was 1 1/2 so months.

Rednaros
02-18-2015, 09:12 AM
that's something i've never understood about the current opposition.

everyone that was in a decent guild on live reminisces and is nostalgic about those massive all day fights between guilds

i dont really get people who dont enjoy them

every fight i've had in 30v30 or more has been far more fun than any other regardless of the winner

someone needs to usurp Lite and make a real guild

30v30? Your beyond insane, you guys recruit any and every pulse on the server. You should be praising azrael for continueing to pick fights where they are DISTURBINGLY outnumbered. We constantly go up against 50-70 players while fielding 15-25. It isnt our problem, we are recruiting, we are making every effort we can, there isnt many RED players to recruit who dont want the easy way out. Like Sirken said, Holocaust is being selfish and damaging the server. The population is inflated due to the blue members leveling up characters just to join holocaust to park a character in there and log on once a week to collect their paycheck. Your members dont play the game, that attitude and playstyle has been known before to hurt a server. If there isnt a raid mob due, Holocaust is nowhere to be found, when a mob spawns there is 50+. It all starts within Holocaust leadership, they only log on for raiding, which sets a bad example for their members and damages the whole idea of an active server. Instead of exhausting the population why dont you figure out ways to increase competition besides blaming the resistance and complaining, we are putting in effort to make this server a more fun enviroment that promotes pvp and contesting opposing forces, why arent you? We dont care about controlling every dragon on the box, we are all about playing the game as we see enjoyable, if you want to see competition on the box, stop complaining that we cant summon a non exsisting 50 people to compete with your zerg that only plays once a week, ask yourself what YOU can do about it.

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 10:06 AM
I saw terp, Colgate, wasp on almost everyday. Gong on at least 4-5 days. Sorry not all of us are unemployed pal.

Rednaros
02-18-2015, 10:17 AM
Thats bullshit and everyone knows it, r99pvp.com speaks for its self. Stop making excuses.

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 10:23 AM
Apparently leaderboard = playtime.

Holy fuck youre one autistic virgin.

Rednaros
02-18-2015, 10:53 AM
Apparently leaderboard = playtime.

Holy fuck youre one autistic virgin.

Your ignorant, and biased, i wouldnt admit my leaders didnt play etheir. Its the truth and its no secret that holocausts officer and leadership core contest Azeroth more then Norrath, they dont care.

daasgoot
02-18-2015, 11:11 AM
When I had put in 8-12 hours everyday for Azrael

Sorry not all of us are unemployed pal.

tee hee

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 11:18 AM
I've seen both sides of the coin. Played in az way longer than you did and I didn't have to buy plvling, a VP key, pd robe and a nos from Lite now did I $ektors?

Stop making excuses for the inept leadership Az is under.

Also was unemployed goot for awhile when I was in Az I wont lie bout that.

Rednaros
02-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Your retarded, and an unreliable junkie, Lite isnt the problem, Holocaust is, and if they want competition and huge guild battles then they will have to put in effort. We all know they dont want competition though and are selfish and have no real interest in whats right for red. Alot of blue players are coming due to their displeasure of how things are over there, instead of that beong a chance for competition to grow holocaust manipulates that to their advantage to zerg harder

Guido
02-18-2015, 11:46 AM
Andis, Mavstab, and everyone else currently logging in were nowhere to be found. Shocker? Not really.

da fuck does this even mean

daasgoot
02-18-2015, 11:47 AM
Also was unemployed goot for awhile when I was in Az I wont lie bout that.

shit happens i'm not hating

HippoNipple
02-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Your retarded, and an unreliable junkie, Lite isnt the problem, Holocaust is,

Holocaust isn't the reason Lite has destroyed every opposition to the number 1 guild on the server since Red Dawn 1.

If you blame your guilds problems on another guild then it is the same as admitting that your guild is getting its ass kicked.

Unbiased players are joining the server and deciding it is more fun to play with Holocaust than Azrael. You are mad that people like someone else more than you. No one cares other than you and your feelings of hatred that others don't care about your guild are irrelevant.

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I see Syft and Madstab are rubbing off on you. You're burgering out pretty hard pal.

Pretty interesting that a plethora of Azrael forum accounts have been banned but I haven't seen any Holo forum bans yet. 8)

Oh that's right because most of us approach subjects with a little more tact. You need to lift the veil from your eyes pal and realize that you're guild is the reason you can't recruit. No one wants to be guilded with you, Lite, Brobb, Sektors, Syft and Mavstab. You'd have a lot more valuable members retained if those problems were cut from the equation. Met tons of people who saw the appeal of Azrael but disliked the people they'd have to talk with.

But it's alright. Az will go into another 2+ month hibernation soon. Its about that time again.

da fuck does this even mean

Long time ago pal; months ago. Wasn't meant for the current day. Back in Sept/Oct/Nov.

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Oops double post. Edited the above post.

Rednaros
02-18-2015, 12:09 PM
I see Syft and Madstab are rubbing off on you. You're burgering out pretty hard pal.

Pretty interesting that a plethora of Azrael forum accounts have been banned but I haven't seen any Holo forum bans yet. 8)

Oh that's right because most of us approach subjects with a little more tact. You need to lift the veil from your eyes pal and realize that you're guild is the reason you can't recruit. No one wants to be guilded with you, Lite, Brobb, Sektors, Syft and Mavstab. You'd have a lot more valuable members retained if those problems were cut from the equation. Met tons of people who saw the appeal of Azrael but disliked the people they'd have to talk with.

But it's alright. Az will go into another 2+ month hibernation soon. Its about that time again.

Long time ago pal; months ago. Wasn't meant for the current day. Back in Sept/Oct/Nov.

Your suffering from severe down syndrome, this has nothing to do with Azrael. Azrael is healthy, we field around 25-30 at most which is all we NEED, we would like more, and we are gradually getting more. Nobody here is worried or arguing about Azrael, this about Holocaust and the server, and how they are preventing it from truly being a fascination.

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Ah thats right no one in Azrael is worried but thats why you don't see any of the same names that were in it 3 or so months ago, today. Those were the only members worth a damn too.

It's okay I know you think how this works when you've been playing here 3 months but try to keep up.

Goot you seem like a cool cat, toss me your steam lets get down on some Dota sometime.

krazyGlue
02-18-2015, 12:18 PM
This thread belongs in the rants and flames . This is not a guild recruitment thread

Nirgon
02-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Offering epics and steady raidin' + a great group of pals to any Suave that don't want to make da jump to Az

daasgoot
02-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Goot you seem like a cool cat, toss me your steam lets get down on some Dota sometime.

mid or feed bro, mid or feed.

MavstabYoudead
02-18-2015, 12:59 PM

chipp I think you are an ok guy but you overstate your importance to azrael and make it seem like you were some core member.

as for account bans in holo look at colgate and littlegyno as just two of the many. I got banned for mentioning Colgate's first name without ever having been warned on the forum and I've been around a lot longer than you.

and again holo's guild leader has asked me, "when i'm coming home to holocaust" and I stated I have no desire to join a zerg. I enjoyed playing with pyro in force and enjoyed my time in holo on vztz but have no desire to raid with 60+ in kunark.

Humerox
02-18-2015, 01:44 PM
This thread belongs in the rants and flames . This is not a guild recruitment thread

sub-forum says "guild discussion" bro. doesn't have to be positive if it's not in the recruitment thread.

have noticed that the recruitment threads need to be cleaned up a little tho. staff overworked. :(

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 01:53 PM
chipp I think you are an ok guy but you overstate your importance to azrael and make it seem like you were some core member.

Didn't say I was important. I just stated I put in lots of time for Azrael and that other members that were important to Az could've have been kept with a few simple fixes.

MavstabYoudead
02-18-2015, 01:55 PM
to be honest I thought you were a cool guy and you were one of the few that I don't recall much negative stuff being said about you leaving compared to some of the others. you weren't playing much and are playing with some pals of yours from another game can't fault you.

Nirgon
02-18-2015, 01:55 PM
^ I agree with what he's staying... just a few simple fixes and you guys would be golden

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 02:33 PM
to be honest I thought you were a cool guy and you were one of the few that I don't recall much negative stuff being said about you leaving compared to some of the others. you weren't playing much and are playing with some pals of yours from another game can't fault you.

Tis what happens when you work swing shift. My primetime was 12am to 10am pacific. Can't really do much during that period.

FQ is for the rustles. Pals still pals.

Guido
02-18-2015, 02:34 PM
man I love me some good FQ

RIP The Jacka
02-18-2015, 02:38 PM
30v30? Your beyond insane, you guys recruit any and every pulse on the server. You should be praising azrael for continueing to pick fights where they are DISTURBINGLY outnumbered. We constantly go up against 50-70 players while fielding 15-25. It isnt our problem, we are recruiting, we are making every effort we can, there isnt many RED players to recruit who dont want the easy way out. Like Sirken said, Holocaust is being selfish and damaging the server. The population is inflated due to the blue members leveling up characters just to join holocaust to park a character in there and log on once a week to collect their paycheck. Your members dont play the game, that attitude and playstyle has been known before to hurt a server. If there isnt a raid mob due, Holocaust is nowhere to be found, when a mob spawns there is 50+. It all starts within Holocaust leadership, they only log on for raiding, which sets a bad example for their members and damages the whole idea of an active server. Instead of exhausting the population why dont you figure out ways to increase competition besides blaming the resistance and complaining, we are putting in effort to make this server a more fun enviroment that promotes pvp and contesting opposing forces, why arent you? We dont care about controlling every dragon on the box, we are all about playing the game as we see enjoyable, if you want to see competition on the box, stop complaining that we cant summon a non exsisting 50 people to compete with your zerg that only plays once a week, ask yourself what YOU can do about it.

Your retarded, and an unreliable junkie, Lite isnt the problem, Holocaust is, and if they want competition and huge guild battles then they will have to put in effort. We all know they dont want competition though and are selfish and have no real interest in whats right for red. Alot of blue players are coming due to their displeasure of how things are over there, instead of that beong a chance for competition to grow holocaust manipulates that to their advantage to zerg harder

mad;tldr;

http://i.imgur.com/sgkyGDf.jpg

Deluxeee
02-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Small crews and mountain dews aren't for everyone Chipper. Good luck zerging and as Ryan Gosling once said, "You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."

vinnidel
02-18-2015, 05:41 PM
Small crews and mountain dews aren't for everyone Chipper. Good luck zerging and as Ryan Gosling once said, "You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love."

preach

iiNGloriouS
02-18-2015, 05:52 PM
Would love to play with a small crew; if it excluded Brobb, Sektors, Rag, Syft, and a few others.

Haven't played in a few weeks tho nor do I plan to. On that DOTO hype.

Smedy
02-19-2015, 01:33 AM
can you guys write less per post, some people would like to read this but can't due to the levels of text were dealing with here, keep it real

iiNGloriouS
02-19-2015, 11:17 AM
Just Rag talkin and delux throwin a quote out from his man crush heh

Deluxeee
02-19-2015, 12:22 PM
It's not about following your heart and it's not about keeping your promises. It's about security.

Rekrul
02-19-2015, 12:31 PM
https://bomgar-bomgar12.netdna-ssl.com/assets/images/blog/Its_about_security_(400x400).jpg