PDA

View Full Version : Alawen and Bronson should do it.

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 02:19 PM
..just saying..

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:20 PM
you sick motherfucker! you would be the one to say that nasty shit!

Eyry
09-24-2010, 02:21 PM
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/107/10744.jpg

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 04:58 PM
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/107/10744.jpg
The progeny of their rage?

girth
09-24-2010, 05:14 PM
If they did it, Alawen would claim he wasn't really the catcher and Bronson would lie and say it never happened.

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm married, monogamous and straight.

The way Hasbinbad tries to play progressive but then makes gay jokes is mildly interesting.

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 06:26 PM

The way Hasbinbad tries to play progressive but then makes gay jokes is mildly interesting.
How is this a gay joke? It's a joke about how you two are suited to each other, and ought to date. That's not making fun of gay, Alawen, that's making fun of YOU.

Also, who the hell you trying to convince with line 1?

Lulz.

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
How is this a gay joke? It's a joke about how you two are suited to each other, and ought to date. That's not making fun of gay, Alawen, that's making fun of YOU.

Also, who the hell you trying to convince with line 1?

Lulz.

Keep it up, homophobe. All the gamer kids will go right along with it. "Yeah, yuk yuk, Alawen and Bronson R GAY!!!"

Not very progressive.

Could I get along with Bronson in real life situations? Sure. He seems literate, curious and analytical. I think he'd fit in fine with my circle of friends.

A bipolar homophobe with a massive inferiority complex whose comment of last resort is "herp derp" probably would not.

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Keep it up, homophobe. All the gamer kids will go right along with it. "Yeah, yuk yuk, Alawen and Bronson R GAY!!!"

Not very progressive.

Could I get along with Bronson in real life situations? Sure. He seems literate, curious and analytical. I think he'd fit in fine with my circle of friends.

A bipolar homophobe with a massive inferiority complex whose comment of last resort is "herp derp" probably would not.
The fact that you bring this up as a gay joke when it is clearly not is not very progressive of you, sir. Frankly, I don't give a damn whether you think I'm progressive or not. I know for sure how I feel and what I stand up for in public and private, and your critique of my motives means fuck all. Would you make such a big deal out of the sexuality of the joke if Bronson was a female? I don't fucking think so. Make both sexes male however, and you jump right to the "gay card." What does that say about you?

Alawen, you calling me bipolar is funny. Seriously, seriously funny. You probably thought it was ironic (because deep down, you know you're projecting), but it's not. How long has it been since you've been out of IB now? Still posting something inflammatory every single day? ..and I'm the mentally ill one? ..riiiiiight.

Oh dear, I would not fit in with Alawen's circle of friends. Whatever shall I do now? I should just snuff it, because life is no longer worth living. I shall never enjoy the posh pleasures that await me in his 100% whole-grain and bean-sprout kitchen. Oh the horror. I'll never enjoy the pleasures of tofurkey sandwiches with bean-sprout paste on sprouted-grain gluten-free bread!! Oh noes!!

Look dude, all I'm saying is that judging by your like-minded forum posting, it looks like you guys would make a compatible sex couplet. I'm not judging based on gender at all whatsoever, I just think you guys seem compatible. I might be wrong, who knows? I think you guys should check it out before you knock it tho.

ooantipostoo
09-24-2010, 07:14 PM

This

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:16 PM
This
Shut the fuck up, cunt!

:D

G13
09-24-2010, 07:17 PM
The fact that you bring this up as a gay joke when it is clearly not is not very progressive of you, sir. Frankly, I don't give a damn whether you think I'm progressive or not. I know for sure how I feel and what I stand up for in public and private, and your critique of my motives means fuck all. Would you make such a big deal out of the sexuality of the joke if Bronson was a female? I don't fucking think so. Make both sexes male however, and you jump right to the "gay card." What does that say about you?

Alawen, you calling me bipolar is funny. Seriously, seriously funny. You probably thought it was ironic (because deep down, you know you're projecting), but it's not. How long has it been since you've been out of IB now? Still posting something inflammatory every single day? ..and I'm the mentally ill one? ..riiiiiight.

Oh dear, I would not fit in with Alawen's circle of friends. Whatever shall I do now? I should just snuff it, because life is no longer worth living. I shall never enjoy the posh pleasures that await me in his 100% whole-grain and bean-sprout kitchen. Oh the horror. I'll never enjoy the pleasures of tofurkey sandwiches with bean-sprout paste on sprouted-grain gluten-free bread!! Oh noes!!

Look dude, all I'm saying is that judging by your like-minded forum posting, it looks like you guys would make a compatible sex couplet. I'm not judging based on gender at all whatsoever, I just think you guys seem compatible. I might be wrong, who knows? I think you guys should check it out before you knock it tho.

This post is filled with hilarious irony

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Actually, I was quite clear when I posted my "I like Tralina" thread that there were no sexual motives there, either. Any suggestions that she and I should "do it" would be equally unwelcome and not very funny.

But go ahead, try to convince everyone how open-minded you are. It's not supposed to be an embarrassing gay joke at all.

In all of my frustration with IB, I was never guildkicked for shrieking into Ventrilo, unlike you. I also didn't try to take revenge by posting everyone's phone numbers from the batphone.

It looks pretty scary up there on your high horse.

Herp derp.

G13
09-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Hasbinbad is never wrong

About anything apparently

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Well, you'd have to hold a PhD in a related field to be qualified for commentint on Hasbinbad's behavior.

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:29 PM
In all of my frustration with IB, I was never guildkicked for shrieking into Ventrilo, unlike you. I also didn't try to take revenge by posting everyone's phone numbers from the batphone.
I was kicked from IB because of things I said to Xzerion, and I was in fact typing /guildremove when it happened. Spin that however you want, bub. Nobody cares.

Then time passed. I never said anything in these forums that was unprovoked in a negative manner about IB.

I posted the phone list quite some time later, in a totally unrelated incident. When IB members were throwing a tantrum because divinity and I beat the shit out of them in a fair (we gave notice of when we were going to attack, asked if they were ready [fully buffed etc] and ressed up..) pvp fight (..and here come the IB members trying to lie to kick it, saying blah blah bind rush [when we killed MANY ib members tens of times before they admitted defeat] bind rush blah blah.. ..those of us who were there know how it went down..), and while we were rebuffing and chilling for a second, they came in and started corpse camping us. I tried to talk to them, tried to come in vent, but no. They were set on having their tantrum. So, I posted their phone list. Guess what? They stopped camping our corpses.

So blow me (I'd really let you blow me if you want dude [we all know you do], how's that for progressive?) if you think you're going to parallel myself with your bullshit posting every 3 hours about how you didn't get loot from the gestapo or whatever dude. Apples and oranges. I never sour grapesed them even one tenth of what you're doing, cockmuncher, and I would be extremely surprised if you could find even one or two instances of me talking shit about IB unprovoked since I've been out.

You're a fucking apple.

Hey, it's been nearly 175 minutes since your last rant on IB for not giving you loots, aren't you due?

Starklen
09-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed.

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Hasbinbad is never wrong

Well, you'd have to hold a PhD in a related field to be qualified for commentint on Hasbinbad's behavior.
http://media.canadianfamily.ca/images/CF_valentinesday.jpg

G13
09-24-2010, 07:32 PM
He's mad

Alawen Everywhere
How many times were you kicked from IB again? Three? Four?

Was it more than the total number of guilds you've been kicked from? What's that number now, three?

Oh look, another gay joke. But it's a joke about ME, right, not about being gay? And besides, you've got lots of friends who are gay, right?

Hasbinbad
Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed.
Legit, much respect.

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 07:34 PM
He's mad

He's definitely mad. In cards, we call this "on tilt".

purist
09-24-2010, 07:36 PM
inb4 Alawen pushes this thread for another 50 pages with his unsolicited opinions on IB and how sleepless his nights have been since getting kicked.

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:37 PM
How many times were you kicked from IB again? Three? Four?

Was it more than the total number of guilds you've been kicked from? What's that number now, three?

Oh look, another gay joke. But it's a joke about ME, right, not about being gay? And besides, you've got lots of friends who are gay, right?
You rewriting history now?
How cute. I'd been in and out of IB at least four or five times before you ever even joined, bitch, so don't try and act like it was only 3 or 4. Also, I was only ever kicked twice, once very early on during a moment of personal rage between the GL at the time and I, and once when I finally left. The rest of the times were me ragequitting coz I was a pissy little bitch.

I've been kicked out of two guilds.

..and what is this "another" gay joke which you speak of? There wasn't one in the first place..

You're the only one who is getting bent dude. You that insecure?

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:38 PM
He's mad

He's definitely mad. In cards, we call this "on tilt".
http://www.comments.zingerbugimages.com/glitter_graphics/love_hands_heart_with_sparkling_sun.gif

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh man.. The fact that I'm getting trolled by Alawen & Bronson in nearly the same manner in a post entitled "Alawen and Bronson should do it" is fucking priceless.

(no Alawen, it's not ironic)

G13
09-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Hasbinbad why you getting so defensive in this thread bro

AND MAD?

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Hasbinbad why you getting so defensive in this thread bro

AND MAD?
Am I?

G13
09-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Am I?

How cute. I'd been in and out of IB at least four or five times before you ever even joined, bitch, so don't try and act like it was only 3 or 4. Also, I was only ever kicked twice, once very early on during a moment of personal rage between the GL at the time and I, and once when I finally left. The rest of the times were me ragequitting coz I was a pissy little bitch.

..and what is this "another" gay joke which you speak of? There wasn't one in the first place..

I was kicked from IB because of things I said to Xzerion, and I was in fact typing /guildremove when it happened. Spin that however you want, bub. Nobody cares.

Then time passed. I never said anything in these forums that was unprovoked in a negative manner about IB.

I posted the phone list quite some time later, in a totally unrelated incident. When IB members were throwing a tantrum because divinity and I beat the shit out of them in a fair (we gave notice of when we were going to attack, asked if they were ready [fully buffed etc] and ressed up..) pvp fight (..and here come the IB members trying to lie to kick it, saying blah blah bind rush [when we killed MANY ib members tens of times before they admitted defeat] bind rush blah blah.. ..those of us who were there know how it went down..), and while we were rebuffing and chilling for a second, they came in and started corpse camping us. I tried to talk to them, tried to come in vent, but no. They were set on having their tantrum. So, I posted their phone list. Guess what? They stopped camping our corpses.

So blow me (I'd really let you blow me if you want dude [we all know you do], how's that for progressive?) if you think you're going to parallel myself with your bullshit posting every 3 hours about how you didn't get loot from the gestapo or whatever dude. Apples and oranges. I never sour grapesed them even one tenth of what you're doing, cockmuncher, and I would be extremely surprised if you could find even one or two instances of me talking shit about IB unprovoked since I've been out.

You're a fucking apple.

Hey, it's been nearly 175 minutes since your last rant on IB for not giving you loots, aren't you due?

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Three medium-length tongue-in-cheek posts that were mostly about how you and Alawen should fuck.. You got me homes, I'm defensive and mad.

G13
09-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Three medium-length tongue-in-cheek posts that were mostly about how you and Alawen should fuck.. You got me homes, I'm defensive and mad.

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad View Post
Am I?
Quote:

Quote:

You're a fucking apple.

Quote:

You posted all this in the span of about 5 minutes

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 08:21 PM
You posted all this in the span of about 5 minutes
Make them all one quote and make it seem longer!

You know, Alawen was right about you, you are pretty smart. Wanna fuck?

ooantipostoo
09-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Hasbinbad is never wrong

And this... It's understandable we all have "that friend"

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 08:38 PM

You know how it is. You type more than a paragraph with words with 3 syllables, you're talking "faggy." Here I'll show you the correct form:

Lol i only typed 3 posts u fag lol ur gay for Alawan rofl why u mad brew?

yaaaflow
09-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Not gonna lie I'm enjoying watching basically the only two full members ever kicked out of IB bickering at each other about who was the shittier member :)

Ridic
09-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Not gonna lie I'm enjoying watching basically the only two full members ever kicked out of IB bickering at each other about who was the shittier member :)

Who would that be? Which two?