PDA

View Full Version : The official permission to post your opinion thread

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 04:54 PM
It has come to my attention that the resident anonymous trolls are now requiring official authorization to post one's opinion in rants and flames. This is the place to request authorization.

Abacab niggah
09-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Requesting permission to state that this thread should be closed cause it's dumb?

Do you grant access?

Y/N?

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Denied for stating your opinion in your request.

Villide
09-23-2010, 06:06 PM
I read this board all the time and generally enjoy your participation Alawen. But damn if you don't need to go get your balls drained so you'll stop your attention whoring for a few minutes.

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 06:13 PM
I completely agree with you and I shall do my best to follow your ball-draining advice.

yaaaflow
09-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm just gonna go ahead and put this link here.

Do with it what you will.

PRO CLICK ZONE (http://www.project1999.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1972)

Ridic
09-23-2010, 06:24 PM
It has come to my attention that the resident anonymous trolls are now requiring official authorization to post one's opinion in rants and flames. This is the place to request authorization.

Nope.

Kassel
09-23-2010, 06:35 PM
I like pie,

FACT

Pheer
09-23-2010, 06:36 PM
More like stop posting your opinions as facts

fuji
09-23-2010, 07:05 PM

+1

Bagzan
09-23-2010, 07:31 PM

Fuck, I was just about to follow through with Magicflow's post but now I have to wait to see how Alawen attempts to rebuke this post (because he's obviously going to respond). My guess is he'll bring up something completely irrelevant to the matter at hand and/or false like "[Person] didn't contribute anything to IB and thus their statements are of the utmost falsehood because they clearly have no idea what they are talking about!" but maybe he'll reach into his bag of bipolar tricks and pull a fast one on me. GUESS IT'S A WAITING GAME NOW!

Hasbinbad
09-23-2010, 07:48 PM

PRO CLICK ZONE (http://www.project1999.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1972)
roffle

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 08:21 PM
More like stop posting your opinions because they hurt my feelings and make me mad

Fuck, I was just about to follow through with Magicflow's post but now I have to wait to see what Alawen writes next because reading what he writes is the highlight of my day. GUESS IT'S A WAITING GAME NOW!

Fixed!

It is absolutely hilarious that any of you think you get to censor me on the fucking Rants and Flames forum. Are you capable of discerning facts from opinions without some kind of mealy-mouthed apologetic phrasing?

Excuse me guys I don't mean to take up too much of your time or phrase anything too strongly but it's my opinion and of course I could be wrong but it's only my opinion so please don't be angry at me or anything because your opinion of me is so important and all but I was just thinking that maybe this is the rants and flames forum and some people might think that they can post whatever they like here but of course that's just what I think so don't take it too seriously okay because I wouldn't want to offend anyone maybe I shouldn't have said anything sorry if anyone is upset by this I sure hope everyone likes me thanks for reading my undeserving words.

You know what's pissing you off? Your miserable guild failed and you can't stand it. You thought you were on top and nothing could change that and here you are sitting in the fucking mud of Rants and Flames and the only thing you can come up with is, "OH! OH! ALAWEN'S OPINIONS AREN'T CLEARLY LABELED AS OPINIONS! TEACHER! MOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!"

If at any moment you really don't want to see what I write, follow through on Magicflow's advice or else JUST DON'T READ IT.

Shouldn't all of you be standing in EC trying to make it look like your guilds actually exist?

Bagzan
09-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Ok, cool, the "IB is falling/fell apart" angle. 3/10 for originality but at least it wasn't as blatant obvious as somehow trying to discredit claims individual posters due to their supposed "lack of being useful" to a guild despite that having nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Now back to Magicflow's post. Thanks mang, I will be sure to make use of that link right about.... now.

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Ok, cool, the "IB is falling/fell apart" angle. 3/10 for originality but at least it wasn't as blatant obvious as somehow trying to discredit claims individual posters due to their supposed "lack of being useful" to a guild despite that having nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Now back to Magicflow's post. Thanks mang, I will be sure to make use of that link right about.... now.

My heart is broken. Whatever will I do without hearing from the shaman applicant of Inglourious Basterds oops I mean Blackwater?

Pheer
09-23-2010, 09:02 PM
GUYS PLEASE KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 09:05 PM
GUYS PLEASE KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME

Thanks, my ego nearly starved in the ten minutes someone didn't post in one of my threads.

Ronas
09-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Alawan's template:

Fuck you, Inglourious Basterds. Especially <IB Members> for being a douch, and <IB Member> dont know wtf you talking about i was in guild since Jan so get your fact straight before posting something. All you ever done was expliot/cockblock other guild like <Guild Name> so dont try say you didnt and act all valient and respectable. It is apparent things went to shit because <IB Member> didnt know wtf they were doing and whining about <Guild> taking shit when you could have <Random Bullshit>.

^

You just pissed you got kicked. Move on prick your old guild will fully die soon so no point trying to bash two new ones that the majority of the old member joining because its basically new playground now. Your past dont mean shit no more.

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Alawan's template:

Fuck you, Inglourious Basterds. Especially <IB Members> for being a douch, and <IB Member> dont know wtf you talking about i was in guild since Jan so get your fact straight before posting something. All you ever done was expliot/cockblock other guild like <Guild Name> so dont try say you didnt and act all valient and respectable. It is apparent things went to shit because <IB Member> didnt know wtf they were doing and whining about <Guild> taking shit when you could have <Random Bullshit>.

^

You just pissed you got kicked. Move on prick your old guild will fully die soon so no point trying to bash two new ones that the majority of the old member joining because its basically new playground now. Your past dont mean shit no more.

My feeling about IB at this point would best be described as schadenfreude and my behavior as gloating as well as pumping two the head to make sure it's really dead. It is my personal mission to minimize the number of souls who waste months of their time serving Xzerion's bloated ego.

New England Patriots
09-23-2010, 09:26 PM
My feeling about IB at this point would best be described as schadenfreude and my behavior as gloating as well as pumping two the head to make sure it's really dead. It is my personal mission to minimize the number of souls who waste months of their time serving Xzerion's bloated ego.

you were such in love with IB when you were in the guild so please seriously shut the fuck up alawen you old fucking idiot

go spend time with your "wife" you say you have instead of trolling the boards all day you fucking piece of scum

New England Patriots
09-23-2010, 09:28 PM
i atually didnt mind xzerion i thought he was a pretty cool dude but its always fun talking shit and stiring shit up :)

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 09:30 PM
you were such in love with IB when you were in the guild so please seriously shut the fuck up alawen you old fucking idiot

go spend time with your "wife" you say you have instead of trolling the boards all day you fucking piece of scum

Yeah, that's why I talked to Daydrem about joining Divinity last April, got talked to repeatedly by officers for the things I posted on guild forums and reduced my playtime to about 20% this summer.

Why so mad bro?

New England Patriots
09-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah, that's why I talked to Daydrem about joining Divinity last April, got talked to repeatedly by officers for the things I posted on guild forums and reduced my playtime to about 20% this summer.

Why so mad bro?

im not mad you just live in a fantasy world telling people you have a wife n shit lol

i mean seriously dude you spend 12 hours a day on the forums i see you post from sun up to sun down and if you were speaking to a officer in divinity why you so pisst about getting removed like a bitch you are? doesnt make any sense to me i would think you would be happy about it if you were wanting to join another guild

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 09:43 PM
im not mad you just live in a fantasy world telling people you have a wife n shit lol

i mean seriously dude you spend 12 hours a day on the forums i see you post from sun up to sun down and if you were speaking to a officer in divinity why you so pisst about getting removed like a bitch you are? doesnt make any sense to me i would think you would be happy about it if you were wanting to join another guild

You have some weird ideas about marriage.

You also seem to struggle with the concept of cause and effect. I don't dislike IB because I got kicked. I got kicked because I disliked IB. I tried on multiple occasions to fix the problems in IB but any of my ideas were discarded just like any other ideas that don't come from... TA DA! Xzerion.

Shannacore
09-23-2010, 09:46 PM
All of these threads

need moar loe ~ ~ ~

Shannacore
09-23-2010, 09:47 PM
This fucking "V" key, I swear-

New England Patriots
09-23-2010, 09:48 PM
You have some weird ideas about marriage.

You also seem to struggle with the concept of cause and effect. I don't dislike IB because I got kicked. I got kicked because I disliked IB. I tried on multiple occasions to fix the problems in IB but any of my ideas were discarded just like any other ideas that don't come from... TA DA! Xzerion.

Dude you were kicked because you made a creep post about Tralina a 50 year old saying how much he likes this 20 year old girl thats why you were booted you fucking idiot and you were still trying to get back in but when you relized you had no chance then you started the hate on them im not stupid i hate on all the guilds im in after i quit them bro i know how it works

Xzerion told me you were a worthless druid you were only used as a bitch tracker :) that got what they wanted out of you but you didnt get shit out of IB :)

Shannacore
09-23-2010, 09:49 PM
His post wasn't creepy btw

~

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Dude you were kicked because you made a creep post about Tralina a 50 year old saying how much he likes this 20 year old girl thats why you were booted you fucking idiot and you were still trying to get back in but when you relized you had no chance then you started the hate on them im not stupid i hate on all the guilds im in after i quit them bro i know how it works

Xzerion told me you were a worthless druid you were only used as a bitch tracker :) that got what they wanted out of you but you didnt get shit out of IB :)

Come on, you can do better than that.

Ronas
09-23-2010, 10:08 PM
I tried on multiple occasions to fix the problems in IB but any of my ideas were discarded just like any other ideas that don't come from... TA DA! Xzerion.

Use the Templete:

Alawan's template:
It is apparent things went to shit because <IB Member> didnt know wtf they were doing and whining about <Guild> taking shit when you could have <Random Bullshit>.

Enlighten us on what ideas you had

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Don't camp boss spawns because we will lose more loot to burnout than we'll gain from drops; continue to track and mobilize as we've always done.

Accept the rotation agreement with DA until sky comes out so both guilds don't spend the summer staring at empty spawns.

Give people time off from the boss camping in rotations, especially newer members, so they'll have time to do things like build wealth and level alts.

Have "flash raids" where part of the guild gets an unexpected tell during boss camping to report to a raid location to keep our mobilization skills sharp and teach them to new members.

Have Xzerion step down from guild leader because his real life and developer commitments didn't leave enough time to lead a raid guild, elect a new leader and officers. Demote inactive officers like Otto and Wonton.

DevonG
09-23-2010, 10:30 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

TL;DR.

DevonG
09-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Also, bonus points if we can get that pro click zone reposted on every page of this abomination.

Ronas
09-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Don't camp boss spawns because we will lose more loot to burnout than we'll gain from drops; continue to track and mobilize as we've always done.

Accept the rotation agreement with DA until sky comes out so both guilds don't spend the summer staring at empty spawns.

Give people time off from the boss camping in rotations, especially newer members, so they'll have time to do things like build wealth and level alts.

Have "flash raids" where part of the guild gets an unexpected tell during boss camping to report to a raid location to keep our mobilization skills sharp and teach them to new members.

Have Xzerion step down from guild leader because his real life and developer commitments didn't leave enough time to lead a raid guild, elect a new leader and officers. Demote inactive officers like Otto and Wonton.

All that sound feasible cept last one, what does someone with power want, more power. What you could have done is band a bunch of guildies (with same interest, talking like 80% of the guild) and force it on them to do this since it would benefit guild and keep people happy. But since this didnt happen, looks like you probably only one that thought they was doing bad job or whatever.

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 11:16 PM
All that sound feasible cept last one, what does someone with power want, more power. What you could have done is band a bunch of guildies (with same interest, talking like 80% of the guild) and force it on them to do this since it would benefit guild and keep people happy. But since this didnt happen, looks like you probably only one that thought they was doing bad job or whatever.

That would probably be a valid opinion if the guild hadn't had 75% turnover since the beginning of The Big Sit, including all the active officers.

Ronas
09-23-2010, 11:46 PM
That would probably be a valid opinion if the guild hadn't had 75% turnover since the beginning of The Big Sit, including all the active officers.

Dont know if you making shit up or whatever, but with that many leaving and new people coming, why had the guild lasted so long. Why didnt you leave ages before. And what i meant was to interact with the new members and earn the respect to voice opinion that matter at all. But judging from all the post i have been reading, seemed like a impossiblity since your attendance or whatever was low. Then on top of all this i am reading you have heaps of time to play, which is it.

Either way, i only seen you in game when i was once, so i take that you dont play all that much. So your screwed even if you had tried to build the respect. Thus you should have joined a more casual guild then to stay with one which was "i think" loot oriented. So for most IB was a stepping stone to gear up and leave with this kind of turnaround, IB sounded like a pretty shitty place to be in.

Bagzan
09-23-2010, 11:58 PM
The issue with rotations and not camping are pretty simple and go way beyond "so and so was just being a douchebag, it's his fault!!" and I say this without any flaming or anything of that nature.

1) If you don't camp the mobs under the old rule set you lose them to the people that would have.

2) A rotation wouldn't work on this server, at least at the time of what you keep referring to as "The Big Sit." DA, IB, Transcendence, Divinity, Remedy, and probably even guilds like Eminence all would have had legitimate claims for shots at the raid encounters. You can't really set up a rotation and then say "oh but it's only for these 2 guilds, sorry everybody else." When you only have 5 or 6 legitimate raid targets and you have at least 5 if not 6 or more guilds that could kill them given the opportunity nobody is going to willingly accept a whopping 1 target a week.

It was a shitty situation for everybody involved but the rules being what they were, it was an inevitable conclusion as each guild would take one step further into the abyss trying to get the advantage on the other. No one person or guild is completely at fault, sorry to burst your guys' bubble. If you really want to blame somebody, blame the people in charge for not changing the rules sooner.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 12:28 AM
The issue with rotations and not camping are pretty simple and go way beyond "so and so was just being a douchebag, it's his fault!!" and I say this without any flaming or anything of that nature.

1) If you don't camp the mobs under the old rule set you lose them to the people that would have.

2) A rotation wouldn't work on this server, at least at the time of what you keep referring to as "The Big Sit." DA, IB, Transcendence, Divinity, Remedy, and probably even guilds like Eminence all would have had legitimate claims for shots at the raid encounters. You can't really set up a rotation and then say "oh but it's only for these 2 guilds, sorry everybody else." When you only have 5 or 6 legitimate raid targets and you have at least 5 if not 6 or more guilds that could kill them given the opportunity nobody is going to willingly accept a whopping 1 target a week.

It was a shitty situation for everybody involved but the rules being what they were, it was an inevitable conclusion as each guild would take one step further into the abyss trying to get the advantage on the other. No one person or guild is completely at fault, sorry to burst your guys' bubble. If you really want to blame somebody, blame the people in charge for not changing the rules sooner.

the rotation was only between ib and da

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 12:29 AM
and it wasnt sorry everybody else if you had a clue what the deal actually was

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 12:36 AM
I'll give you a break since I know you have a hard time typing as well as probably reading and understanding English, Raren. Notice how I said:

You can't really set up a rotation and then say "oh but it's only for these 2 guilds, sorry everybody else."

That would imply that yes, the rotation was only between 2 guilds.

If you have a rotation that is only between 2 guilds it doesn't work on a server where 6+ guilds have aspirations of raiding the same content. Either you don't let them in and eventually they kill mobs that are in the rotation between the 2 guilds that have an agreement, causing an issue between those 2, or you do let them in, say via killing a gateway mob (not really any of those in classic ala Aary in NToV) which inevitably leads to the whole "too many cooks in the kitchen" dilemma of having 6+ guilds on a rotation for 6 mobs meaning a guild it basically getting about a boss a week which nobody is going to be happy with, especially the original 2 guilds.

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Basically to be frank, I, nor anybody has to know the exact details of whatever deal because the situation's end result is right back at poopsocking after the rotation meets its untimely demise and then it goes to first to have 15 in the zone and then guilds realize they can game that rule by camping people in the zone and they start doing it earlier and earlier until you end up back at the same exact situation that happened over the summer.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 12:42 AM
I'll give you a break since I know you have a hard time typing as well as probably reading and understanding English, Raren. Notice how I said:

That would imply that yes, the rotation was only between 2 guilds.

If you have a rotation that is only between 2 guilds it doesn't work on a server where 6+ guilds have aspirations of raiding the same content. Either you don't let them in and eventually they kill mobs that are in the rotation between the 2 guilds that have an agreement, causing an issue between those 2, or you do let them in, say via killing a gateway mob (not really any of those in classic ala Aary in NToV) which inevitably leads to the whole "too many cooks in the kitchen" dilemma of having 6+ guilds on a rotation for 6 mobs meaning a guild it basically getting about a boss a week which nobody is going to be happy with, especially the original 2 guilds.

when a rotation was mentioned there wasnt 6+ guilds moron lol

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 12:48 AM
Maybe not at the time, but as the server population increased so did the amount of people reaching raiding level and wanting to raid so more guilds would have sprung up which leads to the exact same problem at the end of the day.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Maybe not at the time, but as the server population increased so did the amount of people reaching raiding level and wanting to raid so more guilds would have sprung up which leads to the exact same problem at the end of the day.

i can see why you joined emil because your a dumbass also

Bubbles
09-24-2010, 01:03 AM
My lord.. even my ex-gf who bashed the windows out of my Saturn even got over me quicker than Alawen got over IB.

FFS will this end? It's depressing.

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 01:12 AM

Oh, Raren... :)

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 02:48 AM
I love how Bagzan is an expert on all this shit that happened while he was level 20-something.

Pheer
09-24-2010, 03:00 AM
ARE YOU GUYS STILL PAYING ATTENTION TO ME?

DevonG
09-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Boo-hoo.
I'm the best at a game that rarely requires the use of a brain or more than 2 fingers at once, but no one is as good as I am at the lackluster challenge this game offers us.

I liked rant and flame better when people just called each other closet fags. At least in a lot of cases that probably IS true (1/10 boys and girls).

Now everyone just talks about how much better they are at a game that really just requires that you be there. It does the rest.

yaaaflow
09-24-2010, 04:53 AM
My lord.. even my ex-gf who bashed the windows out of my Saturn even got over me quicker than Alawen got over IB.

FFS will this end? It's depressing.

It was clearly a very rough breakup for him. IB was the mean boyfriend who took up all of his time but in the end just couldn't give him the lovin he needs. But when they finally broke up Alawen just couldn't let go :(

girth
09-24-2010, 04:59 AM
fuck a rotation, once again this is all about ALAWENS OPINIONS of what HE thought was best

hi im alawen and I didn't know that in my old guild people weren't required to stay at a poopsock if we had over a certain number already there

and how dare you take it upon yourself to ask a GL to step down because you think you know better, you obviously didn't belong in the guild if you wanted xzerion out, why didn't you man up and quit instead of acting like a little bitch and talking shit about your guild mr. im the loyal one blah blah fucking creepy old ass blah

alawen, go pull a
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss-090604-david-carradine/ss-090604-david-carradine-01.grid-6x2.jpg

Sigmastorm
09-24-2010, 05:39 AM
Why are people still playing this piece of crap game?

Only Kunark can save you miserable fucks.

Serith
09-24-2010, 05:51 AM
lol watch this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNniZocRlt8)

G13
09-24-2010, 09:15 AM

So who wrote the raid rules? Hint: Nobody in DA

It was IB, Remedy, Gothic Circle, Trans, ect.

Do you want to know what fueled all the camping?

Your guild's EGO and GREED.

I said this shit the very day the player written raid rules went into effect. I said it for months and months. It fell on deaf ears. The fact of the matter is, Fish Bait, which eventually became DA, never wanted to poopsock or go crazy over these mobs. People wanted to just play some nostalgia and have some fun. Raid a little bit. It was only after the 100th time IB leapfrogged/trained/acted like fucking elitist petty little douchebags, and then rubbed it in the server's face, that people got fed up and made it their mission to do whatever it took to kill a mob. It was never even about the loot. I could have cared less about the loot. It was about saying "FUCK YOU" to IB.

Your officers fueled the entire sorry state of this server. Your guild's attitude was like a bunch of grade school bullies. Taunting people in shout and on these forums like 5 year olds. Training. KSing. Using any shady tactic you could to get ahead. Exploiting items. Whatever. You know what you guys could have done back in Jan/Feb that would have completely not made P99 the sorry shitfest it became?

Not have ported up to Hate at 3AM to kill maestro with a chanter and cleric and a few other people while a guild is actively trying to clear to him and just enjoy the zone/ enjoy the game. A little good will and respect would have went a LONG way, but you people just couldn't do that for whatever reason. You'd leapfrog and DELETE the loot. What kind of sick fucks do that on an EMU server? Seriously

Now Alawen I don't really have anything against you, but you were one of the people that would say shit like "Why are you guys even trying? You're never going to kill a mob on this server. You're pathetic" ect., fueling the resolve of people to basically set aside their entire life to shove your bullshit petty attitude and insults back down your throat. I relished every kill because I knew it drove IB's officers nuts. Their egos couldn't handle it. DA was using the rules IB pretty much wrote against them and took the amount of time and effort people were willing to kill mobs on an EMU server to a whole new lvl.

All because of the greed and stubbornness of your officer core. That's why I shake my head when I see morons blame DA for the campfest. They need to point the finger at Otto, Xzerion, Wonton, Emil ect. who would never compromise. Even after DA was willing to make a deal, they refused. Extending the camping for a lot longer than it should have lasted. In all honesty I never thought the camping would last more than a few weeks at most, but IB wouldn't give in. They wouldn't admit the futility of the situation. Their petty egos wouldn't allow it to happen. In their minds, this server is beneath them. None of you people deserve any loot. Any raid mobs. They hold all of you in contempt. They used their members to fuel their greed and it eventually bit them in the ass because people who were doing the camping weren't getting any of the loot. They were being used as pawns to gear the core clique within the guild. Pretty fucking sad and pathetic.

Sky really made it plain for all to see that IB just wasn't capable of treating anyone with respect. So people said fuck it, and let you guys wallow in your sandbox for a few weeks and stew in your own negativity. When you didn't have anyone else to blame but yourselves, you imploded. There are some good people in your guild who are decent nice people, but they allowed themselves to be guilded with and led by the scumiest bunch of assholes that exist on P99.

The one thing I'm proud of that I accomplished in DA is I never took any loot. I always passed. It was never for my own gain. Not ever. I made it a point to put in more work than I had to. To do a lot of the tracking, ect. I only took a shield because they made me take it for pulling. I always made sure the people that put in the time and effort were rewarded for it. There was no favortism at all. We respected the commitment people made and didn't belittle them or call them pussies if they had to do shit in RL. I can't say the same thing for IB's officers.

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 10:18 AM

The retard who can't spell or figure out how to use punctuation is calling people moron and dumbass.

U dumb, bro?

Pheer
09-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi I'm bronson, I make shit up to make myself seem like a valiant white knight crusader against the evil IB.

We had a policy against inciting or responding to arguements/flames in shout/ooc for a long time. DA members however had no problem spamming up every channel with random retarded bullshit to get some laughs out of their DA officers/leadership so they can feel like they have their approval. I haven't seen them do that shit in awhile so maybe durison finally leashed some of the really vocal members, but who knows.

and lol at the "call people pussies for leaving early"

youre just flat out lying now

Hey bronson where you been in game bro? We haven't seen you around since rogean mentioned that he banned some people.

Aadill
09-24-2010, 01:09 PM
He's off playing Civ and the like, if I'm not mistaken. Read that in one of these threads. Pay more attention to RnF, Pheer!

Pheer
09-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Sky really made it plain for all to see that IB just wasn't capable of treating anyone with respect. So people said fuck it, and let you guys wallow in your sandbox for a few weeks and stew in your own negativity.

Who did we disrespect in sky? We were nowhere near you guys for a large portion of our time up there. While you guys sat on 3 or 4 killing gorgalask and keepers in 8 hours shifts for the same shit and selling sky belts to fill up officers' bank accounts we were working on 5+ and having very positive results.

Meanwhile DA sits on 4 screaming EXPLOITERS, NO WAY YOU DID THAT! CHEATERSSSS! and then ragequit from the zone to go back to the old world after begging WI to let DA leadership/officers jump ship and join them.

The only times we really butted heads with you guys was on noble where you were insisting you had an sk disease cloud and HT him to pull and were claiming that somehow our monk pulled agro off him with one clicky item when the reality is that he fucked up your puller and the next person with the most agro on him and then made a b-line for our raid a few islands up.

He's off playing Civ and the like, if I'm not mistaken. Read that in one of these threads. Pay more attention to RnF, Pheer!

Good thing this is a forum and not an instant messenger then isn't it

G13
09-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi I'm bronson, I make shit up to make myself seem like a valiant white knight crusader against the evil IB.

We had a policy against inciting or responding to arguements/flames in shout/ooc for a long time. DA members however had no problem spamming up every channel with random retarded bullshit to get some laughs out of their DA officers/leadership so they can feel like they have their approval. I haven't seen them do that shit in awhile so maybe durison finally leashed some of the really vocal members, but who knows.

and lol at the "call people pussies for leaving early"

youre just flat out lying now

Hey bronson where you been in game bro? We haven't seen you around since rogean mentioned that he banned some people.

Hi my name is Feign Deaf. I was never online when any of that stuff was happening but I'll pretend to know WTF I'm talking about anyways.

Everything I said is the absolute truth. It's not my problem if your sandy vagina can't handle it.

G13
09-24-2010, 01:40 PM
P.S. I think your interpretation of events in SKy is laughable. After all, you were the douchebag SK that tagged noble up on island 6, and the same SK who kept tagging it on island 3

You're nothing more than a troll hypocrite

Pheer
Hi my name is Feign Deaf. I was never online when any of that stuff was happening but I'll pretend to know WTF I'm talking about anyways.

Everything I said is the absolute truth. It's not my problem if your sandy vagina can't handle it.

Hi I'm bronson, I tell feign he doesn't know what he's talking about despite claiming to know everything said between officers and members of another guild.

Pheer
P.S. I think your interpretation of events in SKy is laughable. After all, you were the douchebag SK that tagged noble up on island 6, and the same SK who kept tagging it on island 3

Actually no I wasnt, but nice try.

G13
09-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi I'm bronson, I tell feign he doesn't know what he's talking about despite claiming to know everything said between officers and members of another guild.

You're a clown

You were never online back when the poopsocking was taking place, and at least a month before. Keep pretending you know WTF you are talking about.

You have about as much credibility on the subject as Obama does on the economy

G13
09-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Actually no I wasnt, but nice try.

I watched you lol

You're a disgrace

There's FRAPS of it you moron

Pheer
09-24-2010, 01:45 PM
I watched you lol

You're a disgrace

There's FRAPS of it you moron

Ive never been involved with a pull on noble you fucktard. Most of my involvement in sky was tanking or kiting.

Pheer
09-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Also itd be nice to know how you think you have fraps of something on island 6 when DA was unable to kill spiroc lord

G13
09-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Ive never been involved with a pull on noble you fucktard. Most of my involvement in sky was tanking or kiting.

LOL you're such a fucking liar

And a complete fucking tool

Just get out of this thread already. Your lame IB cocksucking and trolling is beyond lame and pathetic at this point. You know exactly what happened up there. The KSING and all the other douchebag BS you and your cronies were pulling. I mean you don't even live in reality. It's laughable.

Pheer
09-24-2010, 01:51 PM

Just get out of this thread already. Your lame IB cocksucking and trolling is beyond lame and pathetic at this point. You know exactly what happened up there. The KSING and all the other douchebag BS you and your cronies were pulling. I mean you don't even live in reality. It's laughable.

Funny how everytime someone starts arguing with you directly you suddenly go "hey I remember that time you _______" and start flat out lying through your teeth.

Hey bronson I remember that time you raped some women IRL and then molested a child and went home and curbstomped your neighbor's dog right before shooting up some heroine. Don't lie you know its true.

See how easy that shit is?

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Funny how everytime someone starts arguing with you directly you suddenly go "hey I remember that time you _______" and start flat out lying through your teeth.

Hey bronson I remember that time you raped some women IRL and then molested a child and went home and curbstomped your neighbor's dog right before shooting up some heroine. Don't lie you know its true.

No that was Hasbinbad

G13
09-24-2010, 01:58 PM

You're trolling

Let me repeat myself one more time to put your fat ass back in it's place.

1. You were not a part of the poopsocking wars when they were happening. I was organizing raids, pulling gear run after gear run to help people, tracking hours and hours, ect. You were not online at least a month before it started. You were completely out of the loop.

2. I personally watched you tag a mob that wasn't yours with disease cloud on island 3 and spam sit to drag the mob back to your raid force

3. There is FRAPS of noble pathing up to island 6 to your raid force after he was engaged BEFORE you. You or some other IB SK, probably you since I witnessed your assclown antics before on island 3, tagged it as it was pathing to an opposing raid force.

Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed. Now you can bitch and moan. I don't really give a fuck. This will be the last time I respond to your pathetic sideshow. Take off your clown shoes, man the fuck up, and just bow out of this thread gracefully instead of continuing to look like a fucking retard.

Oops. Too late.

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 02:01 PM

There was never KS'ing in Sky. There was "you wiped to this mob and/or failed to pull it fast enough so we're going to pull it" but there was never legitimate kill stealing where 1 guild engaged the mob and another sent in a group full of DPS to get the exp on the mob and take the loot.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:02 PM
You're trolling

1. You were not a part of the poopsocking wars when they were happening. I was organizing raids, pulling gear run after gear run to help people, tracking hours and hours, ect. You were not online at least a month before it started. You were completely out of the loop.

2. I personally watched you tag a mob that wasn't yours with disease cloud on island 3 and spam sit to drag the mob back to your raid force

3. There is FRAPS of noble pathing up to island 6 to your raid force after he was engaged BEFORE you. You or some other IB SK, probably you since I witnessed your assclown antics before on island 3, tagged it as it was pathing to an opposing raid force.

Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed. Now you can bitch and moan. I don't really give a fuck. This will be the last time I respond to your pathetic sideshow. Take off your clown shoes, man the fuck up, and just bow out of this thread gracefully instead of continuing to look like a fucking retard.

Oops. Too late.

Fuck bronson! so much hate you need to give pheer a hug looks to me you 2 are beginning to fall for each other

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:03 PM
There was never KS'ing in Sky. There was "you wiped to this mob and/or failed to pull it fast enough so we're going to pull it" but there was never legitimate kill stealing where 1 guild engaged the mob and another sent in a group full of DPS to get the exp on the mob and take the loot.

Sup pussy you talking again?

Messianic
09-24-2010, 02:04 PM
I once KSed a moss snake from IB

True story

Pheer
09-24-2010, 02:07 PM
You're trolling

Hi guys I claim to know one specific person's activity 24/7 for months knowing that months later I would need to argue with him in a thread.

Post proof or stop bullshitting. I never have been involved in the pulling process on noble, only tanking.

Funny how you keep claiming to have some kind of cache of fraps videos proving that IB are evil ksers and cheaters but you've yet to post a single fucking one. A monk was pulling that day noble pathed up to us, not an SK.

And what happened to you being 100% sure it was me? Not so confident now bronson? Noble fucked up your puller and we were pretty sure you guys had gotten him then he suddenly popped through the ground on our puller. Then you make that into some kind of evil plan we used to steal him? Grow the fuck up.

Oops. Too late.

Oh look bronson vowing not to post again while frantically refreshing the page to see who replies, we've never seen that before.

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Raren, the only reason I rag on you every once in a while is because I get the feeling you really don't give a shit. I could honestly care less one way or another. With the other people like Bronson and Alawen it's hilarious because with one innocuous comment, opinion, or call out you can set them off and pretty much literally watch the veins in their forehead expand to quadruple the size of normal as they furiously type up their next essay response.

Eyry
09-24-2010, 02:11 PM
http://kids.blogs.chicago.timeout.com/files/2010/06/bill-cosby-jell-o-pudding.jpg

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Raren, the only reason I rag on you every once in a while is because I get the feeling you really don't give a shit. I could honestly care less one way or another. With the other people like Bronson and Alawen it's hilarious because with one innocuous comment, opinion, or call out you can set them off and pretty much literally watch the veins in their forehead expand to quadruple the size of normal as they furiously type up their next essay response.

Lol i dont care i like stiring shit up what would this forum be without me?

G13
09-24-2010, 02:18 PM
^^^^^^^

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:19 PM

by the way i want a reinvite into blackwater dog i want to raid that fucking bossco invited me then removed me

Eyry
09-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Lol, did Pheer just say grow up in his post after the so many antics he came up with?

"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"

From what I can see, you keep calling yourself Bronson. And from what I have read, Bronson is a Dick....Therefore Pheer = Dick.

Quit it...

Pheer
09-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Lol, did Pheer just say grow up in his post after the so many antics he came up with?

"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"
"Hi I'm Bronson"

From what I can see, you keep calling yourself Bronson. And from what I have read, Bronson is a Dick....Therefore Pheer = Dick.

Quit it...

poop face

Eyry
09-24-2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.irkworks.com/Comics/Images/038_villainous_laugh_lj.gif

Starklen
09-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed.

Pheer
09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
wat

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Requesting permisson to post a 5000 x infinity sized image in this thread?

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:31 PM

Sounds like Uthgaard

Starklen

Eyry
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/34342/1445945-y5uu8654i8e_super.jpg

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Lol i dont care i like stiring shit up what would this forum be without me?

Pretty much. Bronson, you don't stir shit up, you try and defend your e-honor or cut down IB with essay posts. The fact you would spend all that time writing that shit shows you have much more invested than trying to stir the pot.

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:35 PM
me and The Cab were just awsome we know

Eyry
09-24-2010, 02:35 PM
"Not too long ago, I came across a distressing statistic reported by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development: The U.S. ranks 10th in the world in percentage of adults between the ages of 25 and 34 who hold a postsecondary-education credential. Higher education is essential to our country’s economic recovery and long-term growth. It is a catalyst for industrial innovation, and it strengthens the ability of American workers to compete globally.

We need a system that is robust and nimble. Without further burdening strained public budgets, we must develop additional educational access. Private investment capital is an important source of funding that, together with public and philanthropic sources, will help pay for our growing education and workforce needs. Market-funded schools, like those in the DeVry family, respond to this need for increased access with education innovations such as online learning and class schedules that accommodate those who must work while attending college. We serve students who have been historically underrepresented at traditional colleges and universities: working adults, minority and immigrant families, and those who are the first generation of their family to attend college.

Market-funded institutions today help to educate 2.25 million students, or 9 percent of total U.S. postsecondary enrollment, expanding educational access, opportunity and career success. For example, the U.S. has an acute shortage of nursing-school capacity. Our Chamberlain College of Nursing has added four new campuses in the past three years. We have increased the number without a public bond issue, a fund-raising campaign or higher taxes, because our growth is funded through private investment. Likewise, our Ross University School of Medicine helps close the gap between the 26,000 hospital residency positions that open up each year and the 16,500 physicians graduating annually from U.S.-based medical schools. In fact, Ross provides the U.S. residency system with more physicians than any other medical school in the world.

Proprietary institutions such as those operated by DeVry are goal-oriented: Only by preparing graduates to meet the growing shortage of skilled health-care and technology workers are we able to stay in business. Our results speak for themselves: Since 1975, 90 percent of DeVry University graduates systemwide in the active job market were employed in their field within six months of graduation.

We have also been innovators in public-private education partnerships like the DeVry University Advantage Academy, where high school students earn both a high school diploma and an associate degree at no extra cost. This program has been extremely successful in helping urban students obtain a college degree: The Chicago Advantage Academy graduation rate is 89 percent, compared with 54 percent for the Chicago public schools. In Columbus, Ohio, the program has a 100 percent graduation rate.

The success of our graduates is also achieved through educational partnerships with corporations. Earlier this year, for example, we began partnering with IBM Corp. (IBM) on a new Enterprise Computing track within the DeVry University Computer Information Systems bachelor’s degree program. The new track provides students with critical computing skills designed to meet the increased demands of IBM clients and business partners.

Market-funded higher education is responsive to the workforce and to the innovation requirements of business. It is a vital component of a system of higher education that serves the nation’s long-term economic interests."

Quoted from Daniel Hamburger, president and CEO of DeVry Inc.

G13
09-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Pretty much. Bronson, you don't stir shit up, you try and defend your e-honor or cut down IB with essay posts. The fact you would spend all that time writing that shit shows you have much more invested than trying to stir the pot.

I don't post with crayons apparently like you do

New England Patriots
09-24-2010, 02:56 PM

bro i want to join blackwater can i?

girth
09-24-2010, 05:11 PM

What's laughable is all the guessing you do and how you consider everything that you think is a fact that is undeniable. The fact is we never had a SK pull bosses in sky...EVER.

If your boss comes to our camp after we've given up on the pull then its your pullers fault, either he FD'd or died before somebody else had more agro than our MONK which is laughable that nobody did.

You straight up lie more than Alawen does, he just exaggerates for the most part, but you make shit up completely.

G13
09-24-2010, 05:18 PM
What's laughable is all the guessing you do and how you consider everything that you think is a fact that is undeniable. The fact is we never had a SK pull bosses in sky...EVER.

You have to be the dumbest poster on these boards.

I said "tagged". Not pulled Einstein.

If your boss comes to our camp after we've given up on the pull then its your pullers fault, either he FD'd or died before somebody else had more agro than our MONK which is laughable that nobody did.

Laughable

You straight up lie more than Alawen does, he just exaggerates for the most part, but you make shit up completely.

Yea people call you phonies out on your BS and they are all liars or something

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 05:18 PM

You realize that I'm not participating in this discussion, right? I don't know anything about Blackwater the security company. I've been reading the thread and I think it's an interesting discussion, but the way you turn everything into character assassination doesn't add much, and comparing Bronson to me is a complete non-sequitur.

Pheer
09-24-2010, 05:21 PM
you mad bros?

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Oops, I thought this was the Blackwater thread, my bad! Whatever, I haven't really been playing in this thread, either.

I think we all need a break for some new material before we get get any decent heat going again.

Absentia
09-24-2010, 05:23 PM
I heard your wife left your sorry ass? WHERE IS YOUR MISTWALKER

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 05:27 PM
My wife won the Mistwalker in the divorce settlement. I also have to pay her 10K PP per month in alimony.

girth
09-24-2010, 05:32 PM
I said "tagged". Not pulled Einstein.

The only SK I recall tagging a mob was from DA when you guys pulled him out of the gorg house after we had engaged and positioned him.

DA was also the guild stealing island 1 fairies from multiple guilds, not just IB, that had already tagged it so they could try and charm them to get a non-legit noble kill in before charming was nerfed on them. Remember having enchanters and wizards on island 1 so you could charm or nuke the mob no matter who got it first? I do. Then you berated the people you took mobs from in shout after they called you out for it. I was never more proud not to be in DA then that day. God I wish I took SS's of that shout conversation, but I won't act like I have proof when I don't - something you should learn to do.

Sigmastorm
09-24-2010, 05:45 PM
IB sucks 1" longer cocks then DA, that's about the only difference between you.

However I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that you're both pathetic scum guilds wasting your life on Everquest.

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Everyone knows that the cool people are the ones who waste their lives badmouthing the losers who play EverQuest.

-1 internet for not saying "ten year old content"

Starklen
09-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Official Bronson/G13 Drinking Game

This game is meant to be played on a thread by thread basis. Convert points to fluid ounces or whatever metric is suitable for the alcohol you've got. I've had success with malt liquor.

1) Claim to have fraps of an event and fraps is never posted. - 3 points per instance.

2) Claim DA didn't perpetuate poopsocking. - 2 points (max 1 per post).

3) Claim you can't debate him because he's got "facts". - 3 points per instance (max 3 per post).

4) Claim to not care about other posters' statements, "give a fuck", have a "horse in this race", or any appropriate substitute, followed by subsequent posts in the same thread referencing statements or poster not cared about. - 1 point per subsequent post that references that player or anything they've said.

5) Use of bro/brew/bra/scro or any of its substitutes. - 1 point per instance.

6) Use of more than 500 words in a single post. - 5 points per instance.

7) Use of more than 1000 words in a single post. - 10 points per instance. (Add 5 for the 500 word bonus for a total of 15).

8) Use of more than 3000 words on a single thread. - 20 points.

9) Refer to individual as a creature (toad, frog, snake, lizard etc.), common vermin (eg. rat), or insect. - 3 points per instance

10) Refer to P99 as a "beer" or "bush" league MMO (any reasonable substitute that discredits p99, everquest, or mentions the age of the content is appropriate). - 3 pointss per instance.

11) Refer to event that took place at LEAST 28 days prior as he "remembers" it. - 5 seconds per instance (max 2 per post).

12) Any reference to a poster donning circus attire, having a circus profession, or having circus family member or guildmate. - 5 points per instance.

13) Told a poster to "shut the fuck up", "shut up", or "stop lying". - 2 points per instance (max 5 per post).

14) Assertion of respect for a particular individual or organization. - 1 points per instance

G13
09-24-2010, 06:20 PM

This game is meant to be played on a thread by thread basis. Convert points to fluid ounces or whatever metric is suitable for the alcohol you've got. I've had success with malt liquor.

1) Claim to have fraps of an event and fraps is never posted. - 3 points per instance.

3) Claim you can't debate him because he's got "facts". - 3 points per instance (max 3 per post).

4) Claim to not care about other posters' statements, "give a fuck", have a "horse in this race", or any appropriate substitute, followed by subsequent posts in the same thread referencing statements or poster not cared about. - 1 point per subsequent post that references that player or anything they've said.

7) Use of more than 1000 words in a single post. - 10 points per instance. (Add 5 for the 500 word bonus for a total of 15).

9) Refer to individual as a creature (toad, frog, snake, lizard etc.), common vermin (eg. rat), or insect. - 3 points per instance

10) Refer to P99 as a "beer" or "bush" league MMO (any reasonable substitute that discredits p99, everquest, or mentions the age of the content is appropriate). - 3 pointss per instance.

11) Refer to event that took place at LEAST 28 days prior as he "remembers" it. - 5 seconds per instance (max 2 per post).

12) Any reference to a donning circus attire, having a circus profession, or having circus family member or guildmate. - 5 points per instance.

13) Told a poster to "shut the fuck up", "shut up", or "stop lying". - 2 points per instance (max 5 per post).

14) Assertion of respect for a particular individual or organization. - 1 points per instance

I approve!

Shannacore
09-24-2010, 06:32 PM

12) Any reference to a poster donning circus attire, having a circus profession, or having circus family member or guildmate. - 5 points per instance.

Playing this tonight

Bagzan
09-24-2010, 06:37 PM
15) Have 911 or the Poison Control Center on speed dial

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 06:46 PM
HR INC
Hey i asked earlier....and this thread got annoying anyways lighten up.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Orion_Nebula_-_Hubble_2006_mosaic_edit.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 06:48 PM
What a nebulous response.

Japan
09-24-2010, 06:49 PM
I tried to mouse3 my way through that image and got Lost In Space

Lazortag
09-24-2010, 06:52 PM

How come this game doesn't award points for being an obnoxious neo-con? That's something else he does frequently.

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I tried to mouse3 my way through that image and got Lost In Space

Its only 9000 x 9000
I can post a few 12000 x 15000 images if ya want though :cool:
I imagine the poor sods on dial up are still trying to load the last page...

Starklen
09-24-2010, 07:00 PM
How come this game doesn't award points for being an obnoxious neo-con? That's something else he does frequently.

This game is only in the alpha stages right now sir. The rules shall evolve!

G13
09-24-2010, 07:15 PM

You and Hasbinbad should do it

Just sayin...

Hasbinbad
09-24-2010, 07:18 PM
You and Hasbinbad should do it

Just sayin...
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg?1260647699

G13
09-24-2010, 07:22 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/24/not_mad_owl.jpg

Starklen
09-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Keep this up and I'm going to have to make an image amendment.

G13
09-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Keep this up and I'm going to have to make an image amendment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3CkV1zPBbY&feature=related