PDA

View Full Version : Camp Question

Juevento
01-27-2015, 07:08 PM
I have never seen a good explanation for why King Tranix is allowed to be claimed by a camp. Along those lines, I was thinking about other semi-long time spawns which conceivably could fall under the same misguided rule.

The efreeti noble in plane of sky is one such mob. He isn't classified as a raid mob, spawns with a set timer and no variance, is killable by a single group, isn't an epic mob, etc. Is there any reason why someone couldn't claim efreeti as a camp citing the same logic used to keep Tranix permanently camped? If someone maintains a presence and keeps the bladestoppers down. Should the efreeti lord be their mob?

The same thinking can be applied to Master Yael, phinny and several other raid mobs.

Unless I am missing something, what's the difference?

Daldaen
01-27-2015, 07:17 PM
Tranix is soloable by someone with charm or slow. Basically thats the only difference.

Personally I think it should be an FTE fest, would be entertaining. Plus that camp attracts too many neckbeards and AFK-I-work-at-home-perma-campers.

Juevento
01-27-2015, 07:29 PM
So I should be able to get a group of folks and plant them near noble spawn and tell the FTE people to get out of my camp and petition if they kill steal.

Cool!

Daldaen
01-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Will have a tougher time convincing people of that on a 7-day respawn.

Apparently the cutoff is about 8 hours. Cause 16 hour windows people have no issue with poopsocking for a chance to FTE.