PDA

View Full Version : IB Disbanding karma is a bitch!

Pages : [1] 2

New England Patriots
09-21-2010, 11:03 PM
All that hard work and you guys are starting to lose all your good members

Zilo did you atleast give your mistwalker back to IB?

Glitch
09-22-2010, 12:43 AM
He should have given it to me. It's a great pet weapon

Glitch
09-22-2010, 12:47 AM
Actually I lied.
I tested it on EZserver. When I gave my pet a MW, it procced a wolf pet, but the pet's pet wouldn't attack mobs. THEN, I told my pet to attack its own pet, and it did. Killing its own pet pissed it off so much that it aggro'd itself, and I had to watch my own pet melee itself to death.

You can go try it. it's pretty awesome.

Glitch
09-22-2010, 01:53 AM
I think you're on to something here.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Well, well, well.

Shall we gloat, Raren?

Ridic
09-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Quick, supply my level 1 necro with 9001 mistwalker scims - and let's start an infinite loop!

Erasong
09-22-2010, 02:40 AM
All that hard work and you guys are starting to lose all your good members

Zilo did you atleast give your mistwalker back to IB?

Im not confirming this. I will say tho don't all great guilds eventually fade out? The members having dominated so long they feel as if they've "beat" the game?
Even FoH eventually moved on.

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Im not confirming this. I will say tho don't all great guilds eventually fade out? The members having dominated so long they feel as if they've "beat" the game?

Your guild is a disgrace.

Good riddance.

Supreme Retard
09-22-2010, 02:59 AM

Comparing yourselves to FoH is laughable at best. I'm pretty sure FoH didn't split up into multiple different new guilds due to internal disagreements about the same people getting all the loot, gearing up new members and raid attendence either.

Tokum-6n0m3
09-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Im not confirming this. I will say tho don't all GREAT guilds eventually fade out? The members having dominated so long they feel as if they've "beat" the game?

This is very true, but GREAT guilds are measured by more then just there ability to get server first kills, a great guild is a guild that can obtain such feats and still maintain a positive rep on a server. I've only played on this server a few weeks and I'm not high enough level to even grp with any IB players, however they're the only guild I ever hear anyone complain about (I understand being on top means you get alot of hate) but I have never heard anything positive about IB, and the few times I have talked to any of there players in whatever context, they have ALWAYS been rude and had no consideration for anyone else.......so where as I agree that all guilds eventually die with time, I think to refer to IB as anything other then a top guild is a slight exaggeration of facts. On that note, Im sure not everyone in IB falls into the same category as the ones I have met, and I hope things work themselves out for you guys.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 03:11 AM
This is very true, but GREAT guilds are measured by more then just there ability to get server first kills, a great guild is a guild that can obtain such feats and still maintain a positive rep on a server. I've only played on this server a few weeks and I'm not high enough level to even grp with any IB players, however they're the only guild I ever hear anyone complain about (I understand being on top means you get alot of hate) but I have never heard anything positive about IB, and the few times I have talked to any of there players in whatever context, they have ALWAYS been rude and had no consideration for anyone else.......so where as I agree that all guilds eventually die with time, I think to refer to IB as anything other then a top guild is a slight exaggeration of facts. On that note, Im sure not everyone in IB falls into the same category as the ones I have met, and I hope things work themselves out for you guys.

Boyz N'Tha Hood was the top guild on P99, we did shit that would make every other guild on the server stain their dickies in premature shame.

Zestey
09-22-2010, 03:14 AM
Comparing yourselves to FoH is laughable at best. I'm pretty sure FoH didn't split up into multiple different new guilds due to internal disagreements about the same people getting all the loot, gearing up new members and raid attendence either.

This.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 03:14 AM
I wrote a long explanation of what I thought happened in IB and then I erased it.

Fuck you, Inglourious Basterds. In particular, fuck you Otto, Wonton and Xzerion. Brilliant fucking idea to waste everyone's summer staring at empty spawn points instead of negotiating with DA. Excellent job with loot decisions. You reap what you sow, fuckers.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 03:21 AM
I wrote a long explanation of what I thought happened in IB and then I erased it.

Fuck you, Inglourious Basterds. In particular, fuck you Otto, Wonton and Xzerion. Brilliant fucking idea to waste everyone's summer staring at empty spawn points instead of negotiating with DA. Excellent job with loot decisions. You reap what you sow, fuckers.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Rage-FU/ImageMacro/2706080/Fuck-you-IB-You-waste-my-summer.jpg

Pheer
09-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Hi I'm alawen, Im unhappy with something so instead of manning up and talking to an officer about it I stay quiet like a little kid until I get so angry I ragequit.

and lol at all the shit people are making up in this thread just to try to troll

Harrison
09-22-2010, 03:42 AM
I think we can all agree here on this:

Thanks DA for being such massive failures at EQ that they forced other guilds into camping. You are the biggest bunch of no-talent clowns any everquest server has ever had. Why race for spawns when you can invite everybody 46+ and sit on top of spawnpoints like big vaginas?

You are the single most damaging entity to end-game enjoyment. You are pathetic.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 03:43 AM
Funny, but I didn't give them my summer. Part of why I got kicked out is that I was low attendance during the poopsocking, turned my computer off at night, didn't share account information and was never on the batphone list.

I moved in June and was offline for most of two weeks, took another week off when I was pissed off about the shitty loot decisions in late June or early July, went home to Minnesoooda for three weeks in late July and early August and was kicked out during the third week of August.

I have a tan.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 03:43 AM
not to mention that they dont actively track mobs but are still showing up just as mobs spawn anyway

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 03:44 AM

Thanks DA for being such massive failures at EQ that they forced other guilds into camping. You are the biggest bunch of no-talent clowns any everquest server has ever had. Why race for spawns when you can invite everybody 46+ and sit on top of spawnpoints like big vaginas?

You are the single most damaging entity to end-game enjoyment. You are pathetic.

DA offered IB a rotation and Xzerion turned them down. If you want someone to blame for the poopsocking, look no further than the guildleader of IB.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 03:45 AM
Funny, but I didn't give them my summer. Part of why I got kicked out is that I was low attendance during the poopsocking, turned my computer off at night, didn't share account information and was never on the batphone list.

I moved in June and was offline for most of two weeks, took another week off when I was pissed off about the shitty loot decisions in late June or early July, went home to Minnesoooda for three weeks in late July and early August and was kicked out during the third week of August.

I have a tan.

Lol please tell me youre not saying you got kicked for being inactive, because you know thats not true.

jbidrovo
09-22-2010, 03:50 AM
On that note, Im sure not everyone in IB falls into the same category as the ones I have met, and I hope things work themselves out for you guys.

I met a pretty nice Enchanter first week in that has helped me quite a bit. Sad to hear about their situation, I would have never known they had so much hate. I'm not much on bullshit so just as a heads up to the trolls, have fun talking to yourself.

JayDee
09-22-2010, 03:55 AM
lol @ IB

Bagzan

I have a tan.

Let's at least be transparent and honest, Alawen. You got kicked because you sent a PM to somebody, who then posted it here, that basically said IB was a burden on the server and contributed nothing. Regardless of the validity of that statement, if you had said that about any guild you were currently guilded in you would have been kicked from that guild too. Please stop trying to hide behind the "I got kicked because of low attendance!" card. There are tons of people in IB that were and are still tagged despite low to non-existent raid attendance.

Even if somebody with 100% raid attendance had said the things you said they would have been kicked too, it's just the way the world works and it's no different in game.

Alawen Everywhere
Hi I'm alawen, Im unhappy with something so instead of manning up and talking to an officer about it I stay quiet like a little kid until I get so angry I ragequit.

CSB. Except I never ragequit. I was tagged IB on January 29 and I was guildkicked on August 25. I was never detagged in between. Somehow, my raid attendance always showed low despite being online heavily. I received no non-druid loot until April. Xzerion said placating things to me about it more than once but did fuck all about it. In six weeks, his druid friend from live with low play time outgeared me. The best was when I organized an Estrella kill and then had to send tells for the prayer shawl even though I was the only one who could use it. No, maybe the best was when I'd track bosses for days and then people would fuck around with charm and kill the boss in faction wars.

Some people stick to talking about things they actually know. You can try to spin this any way you like to and it will still smell like shit. IB will be remembered as a bunch of assholes who made the raid scene suck. I'm disgusted that I was ever a member.

G13
09-22-2010, 03:57 AM

You're such a whiny little bitch lol

Nobody "forced" anyone to do anything you fucking mentally ill retard. IB took out the sock and shit in it under their own free will. I feel bad for the dedicated members who were used and abused by their leadership.

YOU were one of the motherfuckers that wrote the rules you hypocritical whining fucking failure at life.

Gorgetrapper
09-22-2010, 03:59 AM
You're such a whiny little bitch lol

Nobody "forced" anyone to do anything you fucking mentally ill retard. IB took out the sock and shit in it under their own free will. I feel bad for the dedicated members who were used and abused by their leadership.

YOU were one of the motherfuckers that wrote the rules you hypocritical whining fucking failure at life.

Umad?

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:01 AM
Let's at least be transparent and honest, Alawen. You got kicked because you sent a PM to somebody, who then posted it here, that basically said IB was a burden on the server and contributed nothing. Regardless of the validity of that statement, if you had said that about any guild you were currently guilded in you would have been kicked from that guild too. Please stop trying to hide behind the "I got kicked because of low attendance!" card. There are tons of people in IB that were and are still tagged despite low to non-existent raid attendance.

Even if somebody with 100% raid attendance had said the things you said they would have been kicked too, it's just the way the world works and it's no different in game.

You think I got kicked because of one statement? I guess it would seem like that to someone who was in IB a grand total of what... two months? I guess you'd know all about low attendance, wouldn't you? Did you even make full member before you deserted the guild you're pretending you know all about? You don't even have the source of my statement correct, boy genius.

Hey, are you an officer in Blackwater? Are you in charge of poaching whoever you can steal from IB as it implodes?

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:03 AM
I never joined IB because they don't accept bad asses or cool kids like me, they only want those preppy kids who all shop together and talk shit because they were the first to buy the new wardrobe at Hollister.

They literally ruined the cafeteria at this highschool

Gorgetrapper
09-22-2010, 04:04 AM
I never joined IB because they don't accept bad asses or cool kids like me, they only want those preppy kids who all shop together and talk shit because they were the first to buy the new wardrobe at Hollister.

They literally ruined the cafeteria at this highschool

They're the "vampires" on that southpark episode and well... you're one of the goth kids.

Gorgetrapper
09-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Btw, Kevin Bacon wasn't in Footloose.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:06 AM
CSB. Except I never ragequit. I was tagged IB on January 29 and I was guildkicked on August 25. I was never detagged in between. Somehow, my raid attendance always showed low despite being online heavily. I received no non-druid loot until April. Xzerion said placating things to me about it more than once but did fuck all about it. In six weeks, his druid friend from live with low play time outgeared me. The best was when I organized an Estrella kill and then had to send tells for the prayer shawl even though I was the only one who could use it. No, maybe the best was when I'd track bosses for days and then people would fuck around with charm and kill the boss in faction wars.

Some people stick to talking about things they actually know. You can try to spin this any way you like to and it will still smell like shit. IB will be remembered as a bunch of assholes who made the raid scene suck. I'm disgusted that I was ever a member.

Keep crying about loot you baby. Maybe you should go join DA and /random everything so you can lose the roll to any random idiot that thinks they need it. Sounds like a much better alternative doesn't it?

Gorgetrapper
09-22-2010, 04:07 AM
Keep crying about loot you baby. Maybe you should go join DA and /random everything so you can lose the roll to any random idiot that thinks they need it. Sounds like a much better alternative doesn't it?

Yup, and how people like Slipshank just go ahead and sell their accounts after leeching off of IB's tit for gear, and getting some hot $$$ from it!

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 04:10 AM
You think I got kicked because of one statement? I guess it would seem like that to someone who was in IB a grand total of what... two months? I guess you'd know all about low attendance, wouldn't you? Did you even make full member before you deserted the guild you're pretending you know all about? You don't even have the source of my statement correct, boy genius.

Hey, are you an officer in Blackwater? Are you in charge of poaching whoever you can steal from IB as it implodes?

It was to Hasbinbad: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15309. Wow, that sure was difficult to find, glad you made a stand on that. And no I never claimed to be an expert, just a voice of reason. Yes, you got kicked because of that statement, maybe there was some history, that I have no idea - but it was, at the very least, the straw that broke the camels back. You can't badmouth an organization you're a part of, have it become public, and still be expect to be a part of the organization - feel free to ask the Pittsburgh Pirates' mascot about that. Whether you cared to still be a part of the guild at that point is a moot point because you seem to have no sense that it was the PM that you sent that was the death knell.

And to answer your last 2 questions: No and No.

Bubbles
09-22-2010, 04:17 AM
Universal truths:

1. ) no one cares about Raren, Harrison, G13, Abacab, etc.

2. ) pretty much everyone is curious about whats going on with IB.

So um... guys mind keeping a lid on it? We're not suddenly gonna care about your bs and personal axes to grind. We haven't for months, we aren't about to start.

If some IB guys wanna shed some light on recent events, we'll listen.. And busily skim over the drivel the usual fucktards are posting.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:17 AM
Hi, I'm Bagzan. I show up once a week, attend a total of a dozen raids and then guildhop and I know exactly what's up.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:19 AM
Yup, and how people like Slipshank just go ahead and sell their accounts after leeching off of IB's tit for gear, and getting some hot $$$ from it!

If you don't know anything about the situation with slipshank and why he left then please refrain from spewing random bullshit about it.

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 04:19 AM
Hi, I'm Bagzan. I show up once a week, attend a total of a dozen raids and then guildhop and I know exactly what's up.

Well you've gone from arguing poor points and grasping at random topics when the one you originally tried to make a stand on blew up in your face to just flat out making things up now so I guess I'll take that as a victory and move on.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:21 AM
I feel like the inner workings of IB has always been like this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/20f3qjq.jpg

So of course Alawen is pissed, he didn't like the new H.I.M album and the officers didn't let him roll on some torn fishnets that he so desperately needed, even though he put countless hours into rebuilding the guilds myspace with Hello Kitty! and glitter skull graphics

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Also

$20 bucks says the girls in that photo are less than 16 and the guys greater than 24

Gorgetrapper
09-22-2010, 04:25 AM
If you don't know anything about the situation with slipshank and why he left then please refrain from spewing random bullshit about it.

Doesn't matter the reasons, the account went up for sale and RMT was involved, as is a lot of the accounts for sale.

I never knew Slipshank one bit, but that's like winning a droppable item from a raid and then going to sell the item the next day. You just don't fucking do it.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:25 AM
Well you've gone from arguing poor points and grasping at random topics when the one you originally tried to make a stand on blew up in your face to just flat out making things up now so I guess I'll take that as a victory and move on.

I'm saying you know fuck all about anything because you weren't around for a fucking thing and you contributed almost nothing. You joined in the middle of the poopsocking and you left at the first sign of trouble just like the proverbial rat from the sinking ship, yet you have the audacity to lecture me from from your moral high ground.

My wish for you is that everyone in Blackwater contributes as much to the guild as you contributed to IB. I voted yes on you because you were competent but your play time was shit and you should have been declined.

Go ahead and declare yourself the victor of life for all I care.

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 04:31 AM
I went to Seattle for a week during my app and my app was extended a week because of that. It just so happens that the day after I got back from Seattle is the day you were kicked from IB so your opinion is probably a little off regarding my actual playtime. Before that trip I was at every camp and after I came back I attended almost every sky raid.

If you're going to talk about getting facts straight you should try leading by example :).

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:34 AM
My wish for you is that everyone in Blackwater contributes as much to the guild as you contributed to IB.

Lol they named their guild Blackwater? That's ridiculously gay, and I hope Blackwater actually sues you for tarnishing their reputation of blowing up Mosques and fucking people up at private parties with bitchfests over who hit who first in Plane of Sky.

But really, you going for the Pseudo-tuff name? Whats next <UFC>? At least I'd name my guild <Dickridin'> cause that is just funny.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:35 AM
I went to Seattle for a week during my app and my app was extended a week because of that. It just so happens that the day after I got back from Seattle is the day you were kicked from IB so your opinion is probably a little off regarding my actual playtime. Before that trip I was at every camp and after I came back I attended almost every sky raid.

If you're going to talk about getting facts straight you should try leading by example :).

Wow, so you raided for three whole weeks before you guildhopped? You are a fucking stallion! Congratulations on making full member before you ducked out the door.

I thought you declared yourself the victor of the innernette discussion and moved on? I hereby declare myself going to bed. I bet my declaration has more substance.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:37 AM
Lol they named their guild Blackwater? That's ridiculously gay, and I hope Blackwater actually sues you for tarnishing their reputation of blowing up Mosques and fucking people up at private parties with bitchfests over who hit who first in Plane of Sky.

But really, you going for the Pseudo-tuff name? Whats next <UFC>? At least I'd name my guild <Dickridin'> cause that is just funny.

There are two guilds, Blackwater and Dozekar. Both led by officers who jumped off the ship and who are now poaching the remaining IB members. Yes, that's the same leadership who I was supposed to work things out with instead of getting pissed off according to Pheer.

The damnedest thing is that I can't remember who Pheer is. He had a mage named Pheersome I think and played some alt, but I can't remember the name of the alt. I wonder if he was one of those SKs who never tanked or pulled.

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 04:39 AM
Just thought I'd clear up your failed attempt at calling me via a lie out is all. The funny thing is that this has nothing to do with specific guilds nor my or your commitment to any specific guild via raiding/tracking/whatever, it just has to do with your outlandish belief that you can badmouth an organization and still be welcome in it.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:43 AM
There are two guilds, Blackwater and Dozekar. Both led by officers who jumped off the ship and who are now poaching the remaining IB members. Yes, that's the same leadership who I was supposed to work things out with instead of getting pissed off according to Pheer.

The damnedest thing is that I can't remember who Pheer is. He had a mage named Pheersome I think and played some alt, but I can't remember the name of the alt. I wonder if he was one of those SKs who never tanked or pulled.

Pheer is a failed player from The Grand Creation, couldn't hang with the Empire so he got mad cause he got cockblocked from planar progression

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:44 AM

I was largely inactive for most of the time you were in the guild. Since sky and the change to raid mob camping rules I've been back and tanking plenty. Keep raging though, I'm sure while we were raiding sky your time was well spent sitting in the EC tunnel casting DS on lowbies.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:45 AM
Pheer is a failed player from The Grand Creation, couldn't hang with the Empire so he got mad cause he got cockblocked from planar progression

abacab I thought we were boys? How you gonna try and troll me like that homie

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:45 AM
abacab I thought we were boys? How you gonna try and troll me like that homie

It's what I do

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:46 AM
But on P99 Pheer is an ogre shadowknight with a very lustrous career

RKromwell
09-22-2010, 04:46 AM
Trolls don't have 'boys', just people they have not trolled yet.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:50 AM
Trolls don't have 'boys', just people they have not trolled yet.

http://bbstormwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/MahBoi.jpg

Pheer
09-22-2010, 05:01 AM
But on P99 Pheer is an ogre shadowknight with a very lustrous career

whats he saying I dont get it

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 05:04 AM
whats he saying I dont get it

You're a fucking loser.

:D :D :D

Zestey
09-22-2010, 05:05 AM

LOL I SUCKS BUT ITS DA'S FAULT

Pheer
09-22-2010, 05:06 AM
You're a fucking loser.

:D :D :D

ya im such a loser I think I'll dedicate my signature and every post I make on the forums from now on to a crusade against a specific guild.

purist
09-22-2010, 05:14 AM
lol Alawen is so angry

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 05:18 AM
thread got more drama than

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/04/PREGNANT%20YEARBOOK.jpg

Ridic
09-22-2010, 05:38 AM
thread got more drama than

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/04/PREGNANT%20YEARBOOK.jpg

Funny how you keep making post Ab, but it says you still only have 11 posts - lol, why is that?

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 05:40 AM
RnF posts don't increase post count.

purist
09-22-2010, 05:48 AM
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8936/boyznthahood.jpg

Bubbles
09-22-2010, 07:17 AM
heh.

Erasong
09-22-2010, 07:40 AM
To clear the air some, I wasnt really saying we are like FoH. Im not that arrogant. It was the first well known guild I could think of and succeeded in illustrating my point. No guild lasts forever. People move on. As I said im not confirming the OP's post tho.

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 07:55 AM
To clear the air some, I wasnt really saying we are like FoH. Im not that arrogant. It was the first well known guild I could think of and succeeded in illustrating my point. No guild lasts forever. People move on. As I said im not confirming the OP's post tho.

All you succeded in doing is making the server a dumb.

The faster you no life scum move on, the better for everyone else.

silentwake
09-22-2010, 08:43 AM
There are two guilds, Blackwater and Dozekar

Can neither guild come up with something original? Jesus, you already got shit for naming your guild the same as a movie and this is the best you come up with?

Naming Police in this bitch.

regatta
09-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Btw FoH started in Anarchy Online and is still a fully active guild to this day. Just to clear some things up.

luzbel
09-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Transcendence apply are open

Lazortag
09-22-2010, 09:13 AM

Blackwater is no longer named Blackwater, and thus cannot sue. Look it up.

ryuut1
09-22-2010, 09:14 AM

the saying is "no talent ass-clown"

Bodeanicus
09-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Blackwater is no longer named Blackwater, and thus cannot sue. Look it up.

That's not the point. It's a fucking stupid name. Sounds like some pseudo-badass-compensating-for-being-a-pussy bullshit Finacunt would come up with. Though not as stupid as "Inglourious Basterds." Why not "Reservoir Dogs?" Why not "I Wanna Suck Tarantino's Dick?"

ryuut1
09-22-2010, 09:30 AM
"I Wanna Suck Tarantino's Dick?"

look, im fox news!!

Goobles
09-22-2010, 11:06 AM
I maintain my stance, even though Xzerion and Otto have shot it down several times: IB has the highest turnover rate of any guild on the server.

Goobles
09-22-2010, 11:15 AM

Aaaactually, mob camping came about before you even started playing. Who can recall the time when IB and Transcendence were neck and neck on mobs? Trans camped Naggy for 12 hours, and IB came in.. and that what's-his-face GM said, "yeah... you guys engage, and I will be TROGDOR THE BANNINATOR!" Okay, those won't his words but that was the message. They got 3 attempts, and more members kept showing up. Yeah, that's where the mob camping came from, Harrison.

Taluvill
09-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Well, well, well.

Shall we gloat, Raren?

I know its late, but dont forget me = )

karsten
09-22-2010, 11:41 AM
goobles you should app to <Grats Giganto> I promise i'll give you a fair shake pal

lauremore
09-22-2010, 11:48 AM
At least IB doesn't cheat. DA still has inside info and you guys are complaining about IB being the bad guys? You complain because you are jealous, and mad you didn't do the things they did, and don't even fucking lie about it you pos trolls. Raren and aba the servers two biggest fucking morons in terms of cheating and stupidity, so your points are fucking moot.

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 11:50 AM
karsten you should disband <Grats Giganto> and uninstall the game, I promise you no one will miss you pal

karsten
09-22-2010, 11:50 AM
sigma you're only allowed to have a hardon for me in one thread at a time, you have to choose

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 11:53 AM
sigma you're only allowed to have a hardon for me in one thread at a time, you have to choose

karsten you are so fucking dumb or retarded, you choose which it is.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 11:59 AM
lol Alawen is so angry

I'd say I'm more bitter than angry. Also vindictive and smug. It it quite satisfying to see this collapse. There is no victory quite like dancing on top of a grave.

karsten
09-22-2010, 12:00 PM
alawen is and was always my PALawen

warrioman
09-22-2010, 12:15 PM
This is the current state of P1999

http://highviewindiana.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/food-fight-1.jpg

BUT!!!!

*drumroll*

WE SHOULD ALL GET ALONG AND BE SPECIAL IN OUR OWN WAY!

http://www.dgaquarterly.org/Portals/0/images/0701/profile_Ortega_HighSchoolMusical01.jpg

seriously guys, read this thread......P1999 = high school clicks fighting over controlling the lunch room and the prom

warrioman
09-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Note - we all want to be the Zac Efron of P1999 with our super 1337 gear and skillz

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Humorous maybe, but not accurate. Divinity, Darkwind and Transcendence all seem to treat each other reasonably well. There's competition between them but I don't see the win at any cost mentality from those three guilds.

G13
09-22-2010, 12:25 PM
At least IB doesn't cheat. DA still has inside info and you guys are complaining about IB being the bad guys? You complain because you are jealous, and mad you didn't do the things they did, and don't even fucking lie about it you pos trolls. Raren and aba the servers two biggest fucking morons in terms of cheating and stupidity, so your points are fucking moot.

IB has a well documented history of exploiting and cheating

Get a clue

Mmohunter
09-22-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm here to save this thread.

http://www.monettoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/midol.jpg

http://menstruationresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tampons.jpg

azeth
09-22-2010, 12:41 PM
I was going to reply saying "ITT: __" and put in a picture of a douchebag.

However a google image search for "douchebag" provided only 900 pages of

http://i55.tinypic.com/9sctwp.jpg

Dantes
09-22-2010, 12:46 PM
So more of this arguing about who's guild is the coolest in a 10 year old game on an emulated server? You all realize that now you are all a much bigger fish in a much much smaller pool, right? You're like 30 year old men playing on a middle school football team, bragging about how you sacked the 90lb quarterback. This is like stealing candy from a quadriplegic. Any retard with an internet connection and time to kill can play this game well.

karsten
09-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Dantes, you do make a good point with the whole "big fish small pond" direction (notwithstanding how overused the whole 'lol old game means you're not allowed to be competitive' edge which we can still discuss) but I would certainly mention that the skill level on emu is in fact lower than on live.

If you disagree with/don't believe me, I'm happy to let others who were in top guilds both here and on live also sound in on the issue.

ryuut1
09-22-2010, 01:00 PM
i like turtles

Sarkov
09-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Ah Alawen... you really haven't changed at all since the days of SZ.

@Bagzan: ignore him man. He used to do the same stuff on the SZ forums, posting as if he was "in the know", constantly involved in every bit of drama he could get his hands on, when 99% of the server didn't give a shit about him. The fact that he has changed so little tells me all I need to know about how to deal with him.... ignore him. The dude *craves* attention, he is salivating over his keyboard waiting to quote this post with some witty reply. He literally cannot restrain himself. Watch and you'll see :)

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Going to have to strongly agree with Karsten here. Everyone loves to suck their own dicks here because they can farm SolB. IB, the top guild on this server, had maybe six to ten good players and a bunch of hangers-on who were capable of staying in camp and not getting aggro while they waited for Emil to pull. I couldn't believe the whining when we wiped a few times learning a couple of the sky encounters, but I guess that's what you get when you recruit forty warm bodies to poopsock 24/7 for an entire summer.

Arkanjil
09-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Maybe it's just me....but the trolls seem to be losing their competitive spirit.

Sad day for rants and flame. :(

girth
09-22-2010, 01:38 PM
I always knew Emil was a worthless piece of shit.

karsten
09-22-2010, 01:41 PM
emil is a pretty cool guy, and if it weren't for him and a couple other people, IB would have been done a while ago. The fact is that most people who come back to play emu eq are followers, and it's hard to find good leaders here.

girth
09-22-2010, 01:45 PM
I feel like the inner workings of IB has always been like this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/20f3qjq.jpg

Love the picture, and my purple hair is amazing.

girth
09-22-2010, 01:47 PM
emil is a pretty cool guy, and if it weren't for him and a couple other people, IB would have been done a while ago. The fact is that most people who come back to play emu eq are followers, and it's hard to find good leaders here.

Emil is anything BUT a leader. If you were around this summer you'd know that half the guild had issues with him 'leading' and he refused to do anything to help out others, even those in his own guild.

Also, I heard he likes to beat up women IRL.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 01:50 PM
I always knew Emil was a worthless piece of shit.

Emil is the only reason IB accomplished anything at all in sky. Emil contributed more strategy, tactics and quick decision making to the guild than any other individual, and second place is not close.

You, on the other hand, contributed basically nothing to the guild. We were desperate for numbers during the poopsock days and it was still hard to give you the yes nod because you bring nothing to a raid except weak dps. You should be on your knees sucking his dick in thanks for helping to gear up your worthless character.

karsten
09-22-2010, 01:52 PM
not gonna lie, i haven't played since april and i'm a little bit confused

girth
09-22-2010, 01:53 PM
I'd have to seriously disagree with you. Anything Emil knew about sky was because of Xzerion.

Tullian was and is far superior to Emil, but then again what would you know.

girth
09-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Emil is the only reason IB accomplished anything at all in sky. Emil contributed more strategy, tactics and quick decision making to the guild than any other individual, and second place is not close.

You, on the other hand, contributed basically nothing to the guild. We were desperate for numbers during the poopsock days and it was still hard to give you the yes nod because you bring nothing to a raid except weak dps. You should be on your knees sucking his dick in thanks for helping to gear up your worthless character.

That's why I had 0 no votes right? Fuck you you ignorant piece of shit, at least try to troll better.

karsten
09-22-2010, 01:56 PM
guys you should be nicer to each other, i like both of you a lot and i like emil a lot too, we're RL pals

anyways you're all welcome to join <Grats Giganto>

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Took me 10 seconds to google a complete PoSky guide.

girth
09-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Took me 10 seconds to google a complete PoSky guide.

Oh yeah, how's that working out for you? Kill lord yet?

karsten
09-22-2010, 02:01 PM
grats, now lead a raid there

oh snaps

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 02:02 PM
not gonna lie, i haven't played since april and i'm a little bit confused

Girth was a random recruit to build up numbers so we could camp empty spawns 24/7 this summer. On a good day, he's a #4 or #5 tank.

I'm not sure why he's pretending he knows anything about anything. This Tullian guy he's talking about was a decent monk but around for about two or three weeks before he went MIA.

G13
09-22-2010, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sql-aPwX8ac&feature=related

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Oh yeah, how's that working out for you? Kill lord yet?

10 years ago bro.

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Your abilities of exaggeration and/or bold faced lying are rivaled by almost no one, Alawen, congratulations.

girth
09-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Girth was a random recruit to build up numbers so we could camp empty spawns 24/7 this summer. On a good day, he's a #4 or #5 tank.

I'm not sure why he's pretending he knows anything about anything. This Tullian guy he's talking about was a decent monk but around for about two or three weeks before he went MIA.

You had 1 SK when I apped and he was an app too. I had Wonton telling me to app when I was like 46 along with my leveling group who beat me to 50 cause they weren't ogres. I couldn't even get a TANK to sponsor me because we had no full member SKs and the other tanks were officers(too busy). I've tanked as much or more than anybody in IB since I've been a full member. Tullian didn't go MIA, he let us know what was up and I don't believe you were even guilded when he was, so once again how would you know?

Anything else you'd like to make up?

girth
09-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Your abilities of exaggeration and/or bold faced lying are rivaled by almost no one, Alawen, congratulations.

That's the only thing he's good at I'm told, as his druid skills were rather pathetic. He was only there because he could track.

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 02:12 PM
That's the only thing he's good at I'm told, as his druid skills were rather pathetic. He was only there because he could track.

You were only there because you had a clean pair of socks.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 02:18 PM
You had 1 SK when I apped and he was an app too. I had Wonton telling me to app when I was like 46 along with my leveling group who beat me to 50 cause they weren't ogres. I couldn't even get a TANK to sponsor me because we had no full member SKs and the other tanks were officers(too busy). I've tanked as much or more than anybody in IB since I've been a full member. Tullian didn't go MIA, he let us know what was up and I don't believe you were even guilded when he was, so once again how would you know?

Anything else you'd like to make up?

Uh, yeah. You realize I was only out of the guild for three weeks before it collapsed, right? You realize I was in the healing rotation for every one of the server firsts in sky, right? Like I said, Tullian seemed like a decent monk but he was not around for very long.

My guess is that you don't like Emil because Emil was fed up with the shit quality of recruits and all the endless regearing and his patience was exhausted.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 02:21 PM

God you're fucking dense. I played my cleric daily. The only time you saw my druid was when we were staring at empty spawns.

Incoming attack on my ability to play cleric.

girth
09-22-2010, 02:21 PM
You were only there because you had a clean pair of socks.

I never used a sock. I prefer the following method:

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-07/sp_S10E08.jpg

girth
09-22-2010, 02:23 PM
God you're fucking dense. I played my cleric daily. The only time you saw my druid was when we were staring at empty spawns.

Incoming attack on my ability to play cleric.

I was just making shit up like you have been, how does it feel? And you didn't play daily, your attendance was pathetic, you weren't on the batphone. You were a fucking mooch IMO, at least from what I saw.

Shannacore
09-22-2010, 02:25 PM
This thread needs moar love ~

President
09-22-2010, 02:25 PM
This video comes to mind while viewing this thread (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWk6RgQbPVc)

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 02:29 PM
I was just making shit up like you have been, how does it feel? And you didn't play daily, your attendance was pathetic, you weren't on the batphone. You were a fucking mooch IMO, at least from what I saw.

It feels comical. Your rage at the collapse of the guild you joined late and contributed little to are also comical. Your rationalization of why no one wanted to sponsor you is also comical. Your hatred of Emil for leaving your dead guild with no strategist and no raid leader is comical. Your claim that I was mooching when I received exactly one loot award (Treat Tear, rot much?) in the last three months is furthermore... yes, you guessed it, comical.

Let me offer you some unsolicited advice. Type these things in game:

/tell grisel Hey, could you give me some tips on being a better tank?
/tell giganto I'd like to be able to help on pulls, would you be willing to show me the ropes?

Atennu
09-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Want to REALLY open the can of worms. Aight

First. Karsten, imma miss your drunken words of advice for civ4. You were always my general.

Now to put gas on this piece of shit flame.

The reason IB is no more is because of the drama that Vittra, Emil, and Tullian all brought to the guild. The 3 were in a love triangle; which caused so much drama onto other people it took away from the guild as one officer/leader was trying to make one of these 3 people happy. One girl; two dudes 35 guild members sitting on the side.

Girth to say Xzerion knew everything about sky you are fucking stupid; because as it was clearly shown TULLIAN was leading our raids island 3 and above; which is why he was made full member so quickly so people wouldnt bitch about an app doing it.

Another good chunk of the reason the guild is no more is because certain officers thought it would be cool to farm the fucking keeper of souls at 3 in the morning; when we had already raided 8+ hours. Then only to have emil belittle people by saying they werent hardcore because MOST people would log after a wipe of 21 people.

I wont complain about loot distribution; because i did get fucked over once and i got sand in my clam for a bit; but with a lengthy discussion from Xzerion i was able to ensure myself pretty much every item from PoSky first. I had (90% attendance) and was clearly the only rogue who knew how to drag people on corpse runs.

G13
09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Been playing a lot of Civ4 lately getting ready for Civ 5~

Absentia
09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Definitely had no idea there was a love triangle going on.

Atennu
09-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Maybe the civ5 multiplayer will actually work bronson. We can get a game going, and i'll poopsock to reminisce what we once had here.

Bagzan
09-22-2010, 02:39 PM
There will have to be trivia going on as well to really recapture the glory days, though.

G13
09-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Maybe the civ5 multiplayer will actually work bronson. We can get a game going, and i'll poopsock to reminisce what we once had here.

I'm gonna have my copy soon and my friendo is all hyped

I'm in

Just holla

Atennu
09-22-2010, 02:41 PM
There will have to be trivia going on as well to really recapture the glory days, though.

Followed by Emil yelling at us not to participate? Ahahaha. Then only to have a post made on our forums saying that it was now ok for us (after the alawen situation)

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 02:47 PM

First. Karsten, imma miss your drunken words of advice for civ4. You were always my general.

The reason IB is no more is because of the drama that Vittra, Emil, and Tullian all brought to the guild. The 3 were in a love triangle; which caused so much drama onto other people it took away from the guild as one officer/leader was trying to make one of these 3 people happy. One girl; two dudes 35 guild members sitting on the side.

Girth to say Xzerion knew everything about sky you are fucking stupid; because as it was clearly shown TULLIAN was leading our raids island 3 and above; which is why he was made full member so quickly so people wouldnt bitch about an app doing it.

Another good chunk of the reason the guild is no more is because certain officers thought it would be cool to farm the fucking keeper of souls at 3 in the morning; when we had already raided 8+ hours. Then only to have emil belittle people by saying they werent hardcore because MOST people would log after a wipe of 21 people.

I wont complain about loot distribution; because i did get fucked over once and i got sand in my clam for a bit; but with a lengthy discussion from Xzerion i was able to ensure myself pretty much every item from PoSky first. I had (90% attendance) and was clearly the only rogue who knew how to drag people on corpse runs.

I knew vittra was a internet slut i told all of you!!!

Atennu
09-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Best part of it all Raren. Was because Emil and Tullian are WEALTHY ass mother fuckers. I have screenshots of her telling me how much she's falling for Tullian; and shortly mentioning his current money situation. Then shortly after mentioning Emils trust fund.

Glad Tullian realised up whats up and went back to his old girlfriend which made someone disappear.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 02:50 PM
This is where it gets personal and ugly and I bow out. For the record, I know a lot of very personal real life information about many of my former guildmates and I didn't gossip about any of it or betray any confidences even though I was really pissed off with many of them.

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Best part of it all Raren. Was because Emil and Tullian are WEALTHY ass mother fuckers. I have screenshots of her telling me how much she's falling for Tullian; and shortly mentioning his current money situation. Then shortly after mentioning Emils trust fund.

Glad Tullian realised up whats up and went back to his old girlfriend which made someone disappear.

LOL god damn see its funny how much shit me and abacab tell all of you and after awhile people relize most of the shit we say turns out to be true

Sarkov
09-22-2010, 02:54 PM
For the record, I know a lot of very personal real life information about many of my former guildmates

:lol. Same old Alawen.

girth
09-22-2010, 02:55 PM

First off, Xzerion was a fucking Sky developer, to say he didn't know anything, well its just stupid...

Obviously I agree with you about Tullian, I even said in the other post he was better than Emil. IMO in every single aspect, especially raid leading. TBH I think emil was jealous.

Then only to have emil belittle people
What's new? He's been nothing but an asshole and a problem since I met him. I cannot tell you how many times I've been in tells with Xzerion about him causing problems.

PS - I heard the mages you deleted got restored. U mad bro?

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 02:55 PM
vittra i thought you and emil were doing good?

Atennu
09-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Am i mad that GMs are restoring Characters to people who dont own the accounts? Sure. It's a quick deletion and i'm having the passwords changed on the accounts anyways; so no biggie. Not like they control the EQEMU log in

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:01 PM
First off, Xzerion was a fucking Sky developer, to say he didn't know anything, well its just stupid...

Obviously I agree with you about Tullian, I even said in the other post he was better than Emil. IMO in every single aspect, especially raid leading. TBH I think emil was jealous.

What's new? He's been nothing but an asshole and a problem since I met him. I cannot tell you how many times I've been in tells with Xzerion about him causing problems.

PS - I heard the mages you deleted got restored. U mad bro?

Now you all know why i quit that pos guild i knew what was going on

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 03:01 PM
:lol. Same old Alawen.

You're right, I am. I'm still a guy you can trust not to betray confidences just because I'm upset about a video game.

girth
09-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Your rage at the collapse of the guild you joined late and contributed little to are also comical. Your rationalization of why no one wanted to sponsor you is also comical. Your hatred of Emil for leaving your dead guild with no strategist and no raid leader is comical. comical.

I'm not mad, hearing Emil left IB made my day. I'm kind of excited to see how this will all unfold, though I may not be raiding for a while who knows.

This word...comical
http://i51.tinypic.com/2icbhnt.jpg

girth
09-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Am i mad that GMs are restoring Characters to people who dont own the accounts? Sure. It's a quick deletion and i'm having the passwords changed on the accounts anyways; so no biggie. Not like they control the EQEMU log in

You don't own the accounts either IIRC. Good luck getting them back. ;)

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:15 PM
who would of thought this would of turned into a IB vs IB thread once u guys disbanded :)

Atennu
09-22-2010, 03:15 PM
I do own the accounts. They were given to my by my brother (Flames) And on old guild member. Lol@trying2beallknowing

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I do own the accounts. They were given to my by my brother (Flames) And on old guild member. Lol@trying2beallknowing

Why did IB members follow Emil if he is the one that ruined IB? I know i loged onto my char this morning /tell Bossco and he gave me a invite to Blackwater instantly they are just zerg inviting now just /tell bossco instant invite :)

girth
09-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Why did IB members follow Emil if he is the one that ruined IB? I know i loged onto my char this morning /tell Bossco and he gave me a invite to Blackwater instantly they are just zerg inviting now just /tell bossco instant invite :)

Damn good question. Bossco emo quit like 1 day before this all happened anyways, then changed his mind, then this sooo...

Emil also tried to steal sky quest items from Xzerion.

Slip, you may have a point on your brothers account, but on Kreacher anybody else with his info has just as much claim as you do since you aren't the original owner.

Erasong
09-22-2010, 03:25 PM
I still love every single one of you. Even the people who hated me over a guild tag and never spoke to me for even 30 seconds.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 03:26 PM
you mad bros

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Damn good question. Bossco emo quit like 1 day before this all happened anyways, then changed his mind, then this sooo...

Emil also tried to steal sky quest items from Xzerion.

Slip, you may have a point on your brothers account, but on Kreacher anybody else with his info has just as much claim as you do since you aren't the original owner.

i noticed Starklen rage quit out of IB also huh?

HippoNipple
09-22-2010, 03:29 PM
The problem with a couple of these top guilds is that they form for one thing and one thing only, to be the best and have the best items. The problem is that the guilds are filled with greedy bastards that are willing to do whatever to get what they want. That along with limited content makes it tough to sustain.

Everyone has seen this content before. These guilds are filled with people that are used to playing 24/7 and they are blowing through the content 5x as fast as on classic the first time around. The content has run out much quicker and it causes some problems for these hardcore players.

As soon as the greedy bastards don't get what they want people start to turn on each other. As people start to quit because they get bored, new greedy bastards are let into the guild. Then it is no longer an elite group but just a gathering of people that want to play all the time and have good items. Skill or loyalty are no longer a requirement.

Alawen, you seem to have a good perspective at times but I bet you would be right there with the assholes you now despise if they were to throw you some gear every once in a while, and leave out someone else instead.

It doesn't say as much to stand up for what is right when you aren't getting anything out of being part of the problem. You were with the guild for a long time, put in a lot of hard work, were part of the problem, then finally got fed up with no return. Then you start pointing out all the bullshit. Most of the things you say are probably true but you are, or were, part of the problem.

If RoK came out quicker IB would still be around. The guild gears out people that just end up quiting because they are bored. That cannot sustain. People get bored, the good players quit, and the next line of players come in and they probably aren't as good quality (or have the loyalty) of the original guild.

With all that said I don't know the specifics and I'm sure people will bitch about me not knowing what was really happening. You are correct and fuck off. I don't need to know anything prior to reading the thread to see whats up.

Starklen
09-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Nah no rage or ill will. I enjoyed my time in IB and wish them the best of luck.

Starklen
09-22-2010, 03:33 PM
I'll also add these other people's conflicts are their own. I never really had a part in them and don't want one either.

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Nah no rage or ill will. I enjoyed my time in IB and wish them the best of luck.

why is your guild zerg inviting dont you want skilled players?

Pheer
09-22-2010, 03:36 PM
why is your guild zerg inviting dont you want skilled players?

lol raren is trying so hard to stir the pot

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:40 PM
lol raren is trying so hard to stir the pot

hey it is a legit question they jsut invited me this morning and im well Raren! so if they ivnite me well they must be inviting anyone :)

Erasong
09-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I didnt join IB because im some dickface that loot means the world to and fuck anyone to get it btw. These generalizations are getting old.

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 03:51 PM
I didnt join IB because im some dickface that loot means the world to and fuck anyone to get it btw. These generalizations are getting old.

Elaida just admit that IB was a bunch of greedy bitches :) because you know its true

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Alawen, you seem to have a good perspective at times but I bet you would be right there with the assholes you now despise if they were to throw you some gear every once in a while, and leave out someone else instead.

You'd lose that bet. The last piece of vermiculated both Prospect and I needed was the gloves. When they dropped, I told him to take them. He'd been very anxious about them for some time. He insisted we roll. I won.

There was a dispute over the second Mistwalker and I thought it should be held by Blaine because he was the most active druid at the time and what was important with that item was for it to be online. It adds unbelievable melee dps to every fight for every druid in attendance and it needs to be passed around.

There was a Vox kill where two eyepatches dropped. I asked Xzerion what tells he was getting and he said only two and they were both recent members and I'd get one if I asked, but I declined because of the druid quest mask from sky which we expected to be released shortly afterwards. If there were no good tells, I would have worn one until sky.

When the first treant tear dropped, Mellyn got very excited and I told her she could have it if it were important to her. She insisted we both send tells. It was awarded to me because she had received a bone-clasped girdle that week. I raided sky on live and I knew how common that drop was, though admittedly a very nice druid item.

When the rare piece for the druid mask dropped, I likely would have received it if I'd asked, but I was extremely disgusted with the behavior of the guild and certain officers both internally and externally. I congratulated the other druid on the raid, send the loot officer, who had recently been a total asshole to me, a tell to fuck off and logged out.

The loot award that upsets me the most is that Glitch never received a BCG. He earned it many times over.

I know I'm being painted as a loot whore in this thread, but that's not a very accurate description. I've been on endless planar clears long after there were any upgrades left for me. I've spent countless hours tracking gods and dragons who had no drops for me. I've been in exactly one guild on Project 1999. I leveled both a cleric and a ranger alt to 50 specifically to help the guild.

Loyalty is a two-way street. If it's not going both ways, it ends.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Elaida just admit that IB was a bunch of greedy bitches :) because you know its true

IB was a bunch of greedy bitches but Elaida was not one of them.

G13
09-22-2010, 03:55 PM
The loot award that upsets me the most is that Glitch never received a BCG. He earned it many times over.

That's fucked up

HippoNipple
09-22-2010, 03:57 PM

Whether you joined for that reason or not, that is why the guild was created. Whether you are a greedy bastard or not, the guild was full of them. No one thinks that every single person in IB was a dick. The problem is the guild starts losing integrity when it struggles to keep a good number of decent people around.

The overall goal is to dominate, top guilds can dominate and still maintain a good vibe. In 99% of top guilds they will sacrifice the good vibe for dominance if they have to, which eventually leads to the end of the guild.

Erasong
09-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Dont troll me Raren! I thought we were friends.

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Dont troll me Raren! I thought we were friends.

We are im sorry

Elaida is actually one of the coolest guys i have met he shouldnt be apart of greedy bitches

Shannacore
09-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Ugh this thread is sooo going to surpass mine.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Whether you joined for that reason or not, that is why the guild was created. Whether you are a greedy bastard or not, the guild was full of them. No one thinks that every single person in IB was a dick. The problem is the guild starts losing integrity when it struggles to keep a good number of decent people around.

The overall goal is to dominate, top guilds can dominate and still maintain a good vibe. In 99% of top guilds they will sacrifice the good vibe for dominance if they have to, which eventually leads to the end of the guild.

And that, in my opinion, is exactly what happened here. As bad feelings internally accelerated member turnover, bad feelings externally limited availability of strong replacements. Attendance plummeted making previous accomplishments impossible, morale followed and there was no mutual respect and friendship to hold the guild together.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Could the person who hasnt been guilded for nearly a month please refrain from telling everyone their version of whats going on with IB?

Mmohunter
09-22-2010, 04:21 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/ir7ww1.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Reading this thread in it's entirety I've come to three conclusions:

1. Vittra is a golddigger and she'll fuck you for your trust fun homey

2. IB is less of a raiding guild more of a soap opera

3. Several members in IB play EQ like E-harmony and desperately try to lose their virginity to a few female players, and routinely fight over who sends her the most smiley faces via text.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Could the person who hasnt been guilded for nearly a month please refrain from telling everyone their version of whats going on with IB?

You're Feign, aren't you? Nice contributions to IB from you, too, tank who doesn't tank, puller who doesn't pull. See above for skilled SKs you can seek advice from.

You have two real choices. You can add your informed wisdom or you can shut the fuck up.

Censoring me is not one of the options available to you.

Shannacore
09-22-2010, 04:31 PM
, and routinely fight over who sends her the most smiley faces via text.

I would like more smileys via text if this is possible pls

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:38 PM
You're Feign, aren't you? Nice contributions to IB from you, too, tank who doesn't tank, puller who doesn't pull. See above for skilled SKs you can seek advice from.

You have two real choices. You can add your informed wisdom or you can shut the fuck up.

Ok druid who doesnt play a druid who complains about not getting loot after voluntarily conceding loot to other people. Ive done plenty of tanking in sky. If you don't recall many times I lasted longer than other tanks on the spiroc lord.

ps. you mad bro

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:44 PM
If you don't recall many times I lasted longer than other tanks on the spiroc lord.

Lol, cause lasting a few extra seconds due to heals makes you a awesome tank, come back to me when you can properly rampage tank while rounding and learn to not blow discs at wrong times

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Lol, cause lasting a few extra seconds due to heals makes you a awesome tank, come back to me when you can properly rampage tank while rounding and learn to not blow discs at wrong times

dont troll me bro

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:47 PM
dont troll me bro

That wasn't a troll, that's just fact.

You're like one of those warriors on WoW that don't know how to tab sunder and you just thunderclap your way through victory

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:49 PM
you dont understand abacab i lasted longer on the spiroc lord

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
you dont understand abacab i lasted longer on the spiroc lord

Like 2 minutes bro?

hedbonker
09-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I like pie.

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Like 2 minutes bro?

no like 20 seconds bro

you dont UNDERSTAND

Shannacore
09-22-2010, 04:53 PM
I like pie.

YOU OWE ME!

hedbonker
09-22-2010, 04:54 PM
YOU OWE ME!

I tried to come through the other night but you were not there omg.

Pie > school!!!!

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok druid who doesnt play a druid who complains about not getting loot after voluntarily conceding loot to other people. Ive done plenty of tanking in sky. If you don't recall many times I lasted longer than other tanks on the spiroc lord.

ps. you mad bro

This post makes it clear that you are a straight up loot whore. There were loot problems in IB, but that was not even close to my biggest issue with the guild.

I played my cleric alt because the guildleader asked me to play my cleric alt. Apparently there's something confusing about that situation for you.

The whole point of a loot council is to distribute the loot to best benefit the guild, not to hook up whoever gives the best rusty trombone.

Yeah, you did plenty of tanking pal. Obviously as a cleric I wouldn't know who was taking damage. I never hit assist off the raid target.

I'm not responding to any more of your vacuous posts. If you have something of substance to say, say it.

lauremore
09-22-2010, 04:58 PM
If all it takes is smileys to get some nice vag,then sign me the fuck up! I'll smiley all damn day!

Pheer
09-22-2010, 04:58 PM
lol a loot whore

You do realize that the last item i got from the guild before the sky belt (that would have rotted if I didnt take it) was months and months ago? I raided with the guild in sky with nearly a 100% attendance rate knowing very well I would only get items if they were flat out rotting.

Whats it like to be a middle aged man but be more of an attention whore than a teenage girl?

Absentia
09-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Where is your Mistwalker Alawen?

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Where is your Mistwalker Alawen?

I have no Mistwalker. Zilo has one and Ektar has the other one as far as I know.

Absentia
09-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Why didn't you get one?

Arkanjil
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
19 pages so far....this is getting good.

Bayleo
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1069/tumblrkwgrgxu8as1qaz30o.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/i/tumblrkwgrgxu8as1qaz30o.jpg/)

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Why didn't you get one?

An excellent question. I was the only class that could use it when when the first one dropped. I proced the first Mistwalker pet on the server.

Absentia
09-22-2010, 05:12 PM
So why didn't you keep it?

Prospect
09-22-2010, 05:13 PM
An excellent question. I was the only class that could use it when when the first one dropped. I proced the first Mistwalker pet on the server.

Hey, I was there for that vox kill too =(

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Hey, I was there for that vox kill too =(

Membership has its privileges.

Savard18
09-22-2010, 05:22 PM
The whole point of a loot council is to distribute the loot to best benefit the guild, not to hook up whoever gives the best rusty trombone.

Has anyone ever been in an EQ guild that a loot council actually worked and was never accused of being bias?

Seriously.

Absentia
09-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Alawen why didn't you get the Mistwalker?

azeth
09-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Dol Amroth on Rodcet Nife used a loot council from 2000-2004. They were also the most friendly and stable guild on the server.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Has anyone ever been in an EQ guild that a loot council actually worked and was never accused of being bias?

Seriously.

I don't know, but I sure do like the opportunity to throw in a reference to rusty trombone.

Otto
09-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Of all things this thread could do... it makes me laugh.

The amount of misinformation and douchebaggery is monumental.

Dol Amroth on Rodcet Nife used a loot council from 2000-2004. They were also the most friendly and stable guild on the server.

At least until Conviction formed. They're still playing afaik.

Absentia
09-22-2010, 05:32 PM
We should form a guild cause I dont like loot council either.

Billfrommst1
09-22-2010, 05:38 PM
No FoH Just made a game for retarded kids =D

hedbonker
09-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Blades of Wrath and Thermopylae on the old Torv server used loot councils but the leadership was generally very sensitive about favoritism...

Was IB a DKP guild? DKP is a PITA but fair...

Zexa
09-22-2010, 05:49 PM

Alawen, you were a creepy cockhole. Pheer was one of the best members we had back in the day so I can only assume he still was long after I left. Following the same logic, I'll assume you stayed useless to the end. Actually, I really didn't have negative feelings towards you other than the fact that you spent too much time on the forums drawing negative attention, but questioning Pheer's contributions to IB if quite humorous and I feel that should be defended.

Sarkov
09-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Meh. Officer decision is the only system that treats a guild like what it is: a team, a social unit, etc. DKP is for robots, and/or people that are completely unable to fit in socially, see: Alawen and the Endless Horde of Drama That Swirls in His Wake. (protip: maybe after all these years of rage, the problem is not every guild you've ever been in... the problem is...you!!!)

Stunnah
09-22-2010, 05:51 PM
I was largely inactive for most of the time you were in the guild. Since sky and the change to raid mob camping rules I've been back and tanking plenty. Keep raging though, I'm sure while we were raiding sky your time was well spent sitting in the EC tunnel casting DS on lowbies.

HEY! I sit at the EC tunnel and I DS lowbies all the time! its a lifestyle choice really, and I enjoy it lol

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Alawen, you were a creepy cockhole. Pheer was one of the best members we had back in the day so I can only assume he still was long after I left. Following the same logic, I'll assume you stayed useless to the end. Actually, I really didn't have negative feelings towards you other than the fact that you spent too much time on the forums drawing negative attention, but questioning Pheer's contributions to IB if quite humorous and I feel that should be defended.

Pheer has been contributing just about the same amount you have for the last six months. Thanks for your speculation, your rah-rah cheerleader shit adds a lot to the conversation.

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Pheer has been contributing just about the same amount you have for the last six months. Thanks for your speculation, your rah-rah cheerleader shit adds a lot to the conversation.

damn alawen you mad? you been posting the same shit about ib for the past month since u been booted i dont think anyone cares you got treated like a bitch you are

Pheer
09-22-2010, 06:12 PM

Because you talking about what is going on with IB when you havent been in the guild for a month is definitely not speculation right?

Theldios
09-22-2010, 06:19 PM

Seriously.
Insidious blood on Luclin
Loot council lasted from almost day one of Luclin till they all moved to WOW
The day WOW came out

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Meh. Officer decision is the only system that treats a guild like what it is: a team, a social unit, etc. DKP is for robots, and/or people that are completely unable to fit in socially, see: Alawen and the Endless Horde of Drama That Swirls in His Wake. (protip: maybe after all these years of rage, the problem is not every guild you've ever been in... the problem is...you!!!)

Alright, Sarkov, you're clearly dying for me to pay attention to you. Here's your quote and your response. I have no idea who you are.

Everyone, here is Sarkov. Sarkov's claim to fame is that he knew or knew of me nine years ago on Sullon Zek. Hello Sarkov!

What Sarkov is probably referring to is a forum post I made back in the day called "An Open Letter to Miloie". Miloie was a shitty mangina cleric and even worse raid leader. We failed repeatedly on Ixiblat Fir, to put things in perspective. I flamed Miloie for lying about her past raid experience, wasting our time on raids with no research and robbing the Sect guild bank to twink her beastlord. I would have flamed her for having a penis and pretending to be a woman if I'd known about it at the time.

My subsequent guilds were Celestial Rapture on Kane Bayle (good guild, nice folks but I couldn't handle the Euro hours when I moved to California), Ruin (yes, that Ruin) and Forza (yes, that Forza) on Venril Sathir (Ruin quit when they opened the new server to transfers and Forza eventually lost interest in competing with the movelog guilds) and Realm of Insanity (yes, that RoI) on Stromm. RoI lost a lot when Xygon retired, but I had good times and got to see all the content I had previously missed trying to raid on SZ. When I retired from live, I had the distinction of being the player with the most server firsts on Stromm. I've never claimed to be a great player, but I'm a solid tactician and I have occasional insights into new strategy. I've seen enough great players to know where I rate.

Sometimes, dear Sarkov, the problem really is with the shitty, corrupt, disrespectful guild. Welcome to Project 1999.

purist
09-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Alawen's nerd-rage will push this thread for another 50 pages if you let him. Maybe if we let his anger build some more the gigantic Y-shaped vein in his forehead will pop or maybe even cardiac arrest (isn't he like 50 years old or something? what a sad bastard).

purist
09-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Alawen, make a Livejournal, and tell all the banal minutiae of your Everquest emulator experiences to that, cause I guarantee you nobody read or gives two shits about your last post and what the fuck server you played on the third Wednesday of June 2002.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Incidentally, while I was in CR, we got cockblocked to hell by In Virtue in Luclin. When we finally faced off in the emperor's room, we sat there exactly one time staring at each other before the two guildleaders worked something out. Krimz was a tough opponent but he didn't subject his guild to the kind of nonsense that IB's leadership chose, resulting in The Big Sit this summer. Krimz demonstrated intelligence and foresight. IB's leadership chose greed and stubbornness instead. It comes as no surprise that following mass recruiting and The Big Sit with 12-hour raids in sky destroyed the guild. No one was having fun.

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Alawen, make a Livejournal, and tell all the banal minutiae of your Everquest emulator experiences to that, cause I guarantee you nobody read or gives two shits about your last post and what the fuck server you played on the third Wednesday of June 2002.

And yet here you are reading and commenting on my posts. I'm going for a walk now. It's sixty-seven degrees and sunny. Have a marvelous afternoon.

Shannacore
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
And yet here you are reading and commenting on my posts. I'm going for a walk now. It's sixty-seven degrees and sunny. Have a marvelous afternoon.

It is pouring rain here and I have to commute via bicycle home in about a half hour. Alawen, i am envious of your cities weather atm.

Arkanjil
09-22-2010, 06:35 PM
It's raining here too :(

Shannacore
09-22-2010, 06:37 PM
It's raining here too :(

That's what my mom was telling me! We have it way worse than you guys, I believe.

purist
09-22-2010, 06:39 PM

Commenting on? Sure. Reading? I wouldn't read more than two words of your gigantic walls of text, nor would anyone else.

Like many others have told you repeatedly, nobody cares except you.

So stfu and tell it to your Livejournal, bitch.

Absentia
09-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Alawen, seriously, PM me about this guild. Can be casual raid with a twist-dkp system.

HippoNipple
09-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Commenting on? Sure. Reading? I wouldn't read more than two words of your gigantic walls of text, nor would anyone else.

Like many others have told you repeatedly, nobody cares except you.

So stfu and tell it to your Livejournal, bitch.

Don't kid yourself. You read every last word so you can try to come up with an insult like you do in all of your comments. You don't read two words and then comment throughout a 22 page thread.

You just resorted to "I don't want to read it but you suck" because your weak and couldn't come up with a creative insult.

I don't mind a good troll to get things stirred up on Rants and Flames. Thats what its all about on these threads but bullshit comments like yours get old.

Sigmastorm
09-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Alawen could have saved his marriage, instead he chose to proc the first mistwalker pet on the server.

All you EQ wannabe bitches are no match to Alawen.

Humwawa
09-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Insidious blood on Luclin
Loot council lasted from almost day one of Luclin till they all moved to WOW
The day WOW came out

They're still doing Loot Council.. on WoW. =D

purist
09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Don't kid yourself. You read every last word so you can try to come up with an insult like you do in all of your comments. You don't read two words and then comment throughout a 22 page thread.

You just resorted to "I don't want to read it but you suck" because your weak and couldn't come up with a creative insult.

I don't mind a good troll to get things stirred up on Rants and Flames. Thats what its all about on these threads but bullshit comments like yours get old.

What insult did I give that was based off information that could only be known by reading his long-ass posts?

I'm waiting.

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 06:57 PM

Oh so you dont mind me anymore :)?

Brad_mo123
09-22-2010, 07:03 PM
LMAO "lets have a popularity contest and start drama about things we know nothing about" Someone brain fart when they started this post? lol

-Giganto-

Zilo
09-22-2010, 07:03 PM
To answer the question at the begining of the post, No. I still have it. It was mine to begin with (just like everyone else's loots they obtained) I did give back special items that i was just holding to the guild that i didnt use personally. I feel i did no crime with that choice =)

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 07:05 PM
To answer the question at the begining of the post, No. I still have it. It was mine to begin with (just like everyone else's loots they obtained) I did give back special items that i was just holding to the guild that i didnt use personally. I feel i did no crime with that choice =)

Thats good you get any new cats latly?

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Can i joi Dozekar on my Enchanter i joined Blackwater this morning :)

New England Patriots
09-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Then i decided they suck and quit :)

troll
09-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Does this mean Divinity is #1?

Zilo
09-22-2010, 07:20 PM
No new cats =( The ones I have are good enough =)

Zilo
09-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Just wondering too, why was my name mentioned in the Title of this thread! you made it sound like i did something bad =P

Gwence
09-22-2010, 07:41 PM
This thread is dumbbbbbbbbbb

Alawen stop acting like a child, be a man and move forward with your existence. You made your decision, no self respecting person makes a decision and then remains focused on what is clearly in the rear view mirror.

Grow up.

Slade_the_Slide
09-22-2010, 07:44 PM
You know what I see when I see all these IB guys fighting like little ragenerds? Hilarity!

President
09-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Not really directed towards anyone, just stumbled across it.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s38/JeremySWelch/SAndyVagina.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 07:54 PM
[Abacab]
Hello, hello GM's you messaged me but I can't see a thang, I've got no account to train in EC, EC,Wha- wha- did you say you're banning me? Sorry I can't comply I've got a proxy, kinda got a proxy, kinda got a proxy, sorry I can't comply I got a proxy...

Just a second it's my favorite rants and raves, and I can't PM you if I'm trollin 'hard today, you should've made some plan with me you knew that I grief and now you wont stop banning me cause I got a proxy...

[chorus]
Stop deleting, stop deleting, I dont wanna troll anymore I left my trains and my rage on the P99 boards
Stop deleting, stop deleting, I dont wanna troll anymore I left my trains and my rage on the P99 boards

eh eh eh eh eh stop banning me
eh eh eh eh eh I'm sorry

Can ban all you want but there’s no solution ya know? and you’re not gonna range ban my home
‘Cause my ISP is in Canada and I’m pullin’ that plug’ and you’re not gonna range ban my home

Can ban all you want but there’s no solution ya know? and you’re not gonna range ban my home
‘Cause my ISP is in Canada and I’m pullin’ that plug’ and you’re not gonna range ban my home

[Taxi]
Uth, the way you bannin’ up my posts won’t make me leave no faster, switch my proxy faster, leave these forums no faster.
I shoulda left my petition at CShome ’cause this is a disaster!
Trollin’ like a bastard
Sorry: you can't answer

[Abacab]
Not that I don’t like you: I’m just kind of funny
And I am sick and tired of my accounts disconnecting
Sometimes I feel like I play in The Grand Creation
Tonight I’m not levelin' no bards ’cause I’ll be training’
‘Cause I’ll be training’
‘Cause I’ll be training’
Tonight I’m not levelin’ no bards ’cause I’ll be training!

[chorus]

eh eh eh eh eh I'm sorry

eh eh eh eh eh I'm sorry

Can ban all you want but there’s no solution ya know? and you’re not gonna range ban my-y-y-y-y home
‘Cause my ISP is in Canada and I’m pullin’ that plug’ and you’re not gonna range ban my-y-y-y-y home

Slade_the_Slide
09-22-2010, 07:56 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/BLOODkane/Animations/clap.gif

warrioman
09-22-2010, 08:16 PM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/552/p19992.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
09-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Alawen could have saved his marriage, instead he chose to proc the first mistwalker pet on the server.

All you EQ wannabe bitches are no match to Alawen.

I'm still married, thanks for your concern. Our anniversary was May 12; you may remember me mentioning missing a raid that night because we were out celebrating.

I'm cooking tonight so I can't play with you guys right now. Dinner is roasted chicken, mushroom risotto, sautéed spinach and sliced fresh tomatoes. I might be able to write more later tonight after our friends leave.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 09:01 PM
I know a place
Where the loot is really leeter
Rare, overcamped and kiteable
There must be something in alter sky
Sippin’ water and frost pots
Laying underneath harpies
The boys
Break their necks
Try’na to creep a little sneak peek
(at isle 5)

You could raid every zone
But nothing comes close
to the overlord
Once you party with us
You’ll be falling in love
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

IB girls
We’re unforgettable
Mithril Greaves
Lustrous on top
inferno skin
So hot
will melt your Cazic touch
Ooh Oh Oh

IB girls
We’re applicable
Hate, Fear, Sky
We got it on lock
West coast raiding represent
Now put your hands up
Ooh Oh Ooh

Raids every week
We got screenshots in our portfolios
We cheat
And we’re cheap
So bribe the GM's on the Ventrillo

But nothing comes close
to the overlord
Once you party with us
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

IB girls
We’re unforgettable
Mithril Greaves
Lustrous on top
inferno skin
So hot
Ooh Oh Oh

IB girls
We’re applicable
Hate, Fear, Sky
We got it on lock
Now put your hands up
Ooh Oh Ooh

[Zilo & mistwalker dogg]
Green and Tan
Full HP and ready
Buff it up cause its gettin’ heavy
Wild wild ranger DPS
These are the zones I love the most
I mean the ones
I mean like Sky is the one
Raid her
Loot her
Leave her

The guild is a freak
They drive USB
DA on Isle 3
I’m okay
I wont play
I love the range
Just like I love FTE
Permafrost
and SolB
Raid time is everything

Come on IB
Hanging out
All that loot
hanging out
Lustrous on tanks, Rogues and ranger
One Wizard tho
Just to get
in between
the planes
(yeah)
You looking here Doze
(uh huh)
I’m all up on you
Cause you representing IB
(ohhh yeah)

But nothing comes close
to the overlord
Once you party with us
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

IB girls
We’re unforgettable
Mithril Greaves
Lustrous on top
inferno skin
So hot
Ooh Oh Oh

IB girls
We’re applicable
Hate, Fear, Sky
We got it on lock
Now put your hands up
Ooh Oh Ooh

Lazortag
09-22-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm still married, thanks for your concern. Our anniversary was May 12; you may remember me mentioning missing a raid that night because we were out celebrating.

I'm cooking tonight so I can't play with you guys right now. Dinner is roasted chicken, mushroom risotto, sautéed spinach and sliced fresh tomatoes. I might be able to write more later tonight after our friends leave.

Holy fuck you are so pathetic. Did you really have to respond to what he said with an in-depth rebuttal? He wasn't *seriously* alleging that you ruined your marriage because of that. Also, congratulations on cooking what sounds and probably tastes like shit. Are you going to provide a thorough refutation to that too?

Zilo
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
lol Abacab, that was priceless. I loved playing the role of snoop =P

Ronas
09-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Wow this shit is long. Read through it all and its about IB members old and new bashing on one another. Its a wonder you guys went *BOOM*. First sign (imo) that the guild would most likely goto shit is when you intro women into the equation and give em abit of power, cos they going to fuck shit up. Should have saw it coming and counter that shit... too late now

warrioman
09-22-2010, 11:00 PM
You know what went wrong guys? Look at EC. Just look at it. The REAL point of East Commonlands Tunnel is for people to sit afk with their 1337 gear and hopefully have people inspect them and be like "you're badass."

This is what WoW is - sit in Dalaran with a bunch of peeps to show off your 1337 gear

This is what EQ2 is - sit at the consignment merchant in FP or Qeynos afk to show off your 1337 gear

In fact, that's what MMORPGs have become - selfish conquest for gear so people will think you are 1337.

No matter what happens to IB, another guild arises, and another, and another, to take the place of all the people out to be 1337 and have the best gear instead of the most friends, or the most respect. It's sad really...

spok
09-22-2010, 11:18 PM
What about just having that feeling of accomplishment by killing cool shit?

When I inspect someone and see all dropped gear - I have zero envy.

When I see someone who has a ton of nodrop 1337 gear, I know they have invested some time in conquest.

Call it greed, I call it glory.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 11:22 PM
What about just having that feeling of accomplishment by killing cool shit?

When I inspect someone and see all dropped gear - I have zero envy.

When I see someone who has a ton of nodrop 1337 gear, I know they have invested some time in conquest.

Call it greed, I call it glory.

Killing CT and having a feeling of accomplishment, is like coming in 45th place in a 46 man marathon... You're not last but holy hell you're far behind.

spok
09-22-2010, 11:31 PM
This coming from mr. epeen on the forums...guess your 46th BRO

Abacab niggah
09-23-2010, 12:29 AM
This coming from mr. epeen on the forums...guess your 46th BRO

I'm a no limit soldier, I'm numbah 1

baub
09-23-2010, 01:54 AM
The amount of misinformation and douchebaggery is monumental.

We got this covered~

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/guybaub/douchevag.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 02:33 AM
Admit it.

You fuckers need me to keep the party going. I have a little dinner party and the flame goes right into the toilet.

Hey Gwence, how come you have an IP exemption?

aVoided
09-23-2010, 03:20 AM
It's time to read threads and eat popcorn !

but i'm all out of popcorn :(

Abacab niggah
09-23-2010, 03:48 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/Gary-Oak/ImageMacro/2723798/Im-gary-motherfucking-oak-and-not-a-single-fuck-given-today.jpg

Bojangles
09-23-2010, 03:56 AM
summary:

pg 1-9
people not in IB crowing about it. People kicked out of IB saying "I told you so."

pg 10-15
actual guild members get on and start ripping each other a new one. Lots of drama involving Alawen.

pg 15-17
Weakass Doctor Phil bullshit interspersed with some decent drama.

pg 17-19
back to general IB drama.

pg 19-22
Back to Alawen-based drama, interspersed with some other IB drama.

pg 23-this post
Back to generic IB drama.

highlights:

pg 13
The most useful part of the whole thread is some references to online playing of Civ V, including poopsocking of the barbarian encampments. If people are looking for opponents, might find some here.

pg 16
most ridiculous statement of the entire thread was made by abacab:
"I leveled both a cleric and a ranger alt to 50 specifically to help the guild."

pg 24
Post with most wisdom is from Ronas:
"First sign (imo) that the guild would most likely goto shit is when you intro women into the equation and give em abit of power, cos they going to fuck shit up. Should have saw it coming and counter that shit... too late now"

Mmohunter on pg 9 has the most appropriate response to the entire thread.

yaaaflow
09-23-2010, 04:03 AM
summary:

pg 1-9
people not in IB crowing about it. People kicked out of IB saying "I told you so."

pg 10-15
actual guild members get on and start ripping each other a new one. Lots of drama involving Alawen.

pg 15-17
Weakass Doctor Phil bullshit interspersed with some decent drama.

pg 17-19
back to general IB drama.

pg 19-22
Back to Alawen-based drama, interspersed with some other IB drama.

pg 23-this post
Back to generic IB drama.

highlights:

pg 13
The most useful part of the whole thread is some references to online playing of Civ V, including poopsocking of the barbarian encampments. If people are looking for opponents, might find some here.

pg 16
"I leveled both a cleric and a ranger alt to 50 specifically to help the guild."

pg 24
Post with most wisdom is from Ronas:
"First sign (imo) that the guild would most likely goto shit is when you intro women into the equation and give em abit of power, cos they going to fuck shit up. Should have saw it coming and counter that shit... too late now"

Mmohunter on pg 9 has the most appropriate response to the entire thread.

Just because posts like this drive me crazy I thought I'd help you dudes out. How can you stand viewing only 10 posts per page?

http://i51.tinypic.com/fm2w0g.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-23-2010, 04:10 AM
pg 16

Cause I totally have a cleric and ranger, as well as a guild that isn't something of my own creation.

PROTIP: I've been guildless since spring, and I've been banned for months, and the only character I play is Abacab because I'm a seething narcissist who likes to brand his name on deplorable acts for attention :(