PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, teamwork? Proof that IB and DA can work together, recorded on 9.19.2010

jerkstore
09-20-2010, 10:42 AM
http://tinyurl.com/27v9lf9

You can clearly see the teamwork together in this video. At first DA has a little trouble with the mob, which you can see is snared/slowed/crippled. After some help from IB the mob is finally killed. Any idea on loots?

Aadill
09-20-2010, 10:45 AM
This is a very bad thread.

Bones
09-20-2010, 11:01 AM
wow

a_pet
09-20-2010, 11:08 AM
This should end well.

Nedala
09-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Fake and Gay

Tiggles
09-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Fake and Gay

Real

jerkstore
09-20-2010, 02:31 PM
It is real! The footage is fraps, the zone is plane of sky. Please don't question authenticity, it doesn't serve either guild well to deny that they work together now and then.

Nedala
09-20-2010, 02:59 PM
I honestly have no idea, but the guy fights pretty well after he got shot like 3 times. Also where is the blood?? (other than that first blood when he falls down, that doesnt even make sense)

Imo its fake :P

jerkstore
09-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Excuse me? I think you're in the wrong thread. This thread is about the magic that is coming together over Everquest.

Shannacore
09-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I can't open the file from this work computer, but I think I'm okay with that from what I've read

azeth
09-20-2010, 04:01 PM
fake, i don't see any IB or DA.

just some fool gettin shot @/dead.

azeth
09-20-2010, 04:02 PM
plus i dont see any dead dragons, or spirocs. fake.

azeth
09-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Of Montreal - False Priest

http://uploadpic.org/storage/originals/thumb_nf2fnfun284eff3dn29ss8j3fj.jpg

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/search/songs/?query=of%20montreal%20false%20priest

Messianic
09-21-2010, 08:12 AM
I can't open the file from this work computer, but I think I'm okay with that from what I've read

Yeah, don't bother. It's kind of twisted that people can make jokes out of some guy getting shot like 10 times...

jerkstore
09-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Spoiling my fun

OngorDrakan
09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Seriously posting videos of people getting shot? WTF? Not funny at all man. Fucking troll, GTFO. Somebody should shoot you.

Harrison
09-21-2010, 01:18 PM
You must be new to the internet.

...or a pussy.

Shimmerdark
09-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Fake video

Guy spits the only blood in the whole video out of his mouth as he falls running in.

No blood spatter from getting shot 10 times?

Let alone when the guy gets shot in the head like 3 times and keeps fighting for his watch or whatever.

Of all the things he could have posted I think a fake video of someone getting shot is pretty tame. If you don't want your fragile sensibilities spoiled in the future, please refrain from clicking links. Especially tinyurl links for crying out loud.

Sigmastorm
09-21-2010, 03:43 PM
People with guns shooting other people is clearly fake, surely no such thing happens in real life.

Fake or not, this is how Jerome and co. work those street corners. Only god knows who that kid has sold crack to or what sister he has been raping, but he got glocked the fuck out.

Planet of the shooting apes.

Qaedain
09-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Wow, hanging on Hollywood's dick, much? Most bullets fired from handguns like this do not fully penetrate the body, meaning there are no splatters to be had.

Secondly, he's fighting for his gun. Do you think it's his watch that gets tossed along the floor in the first 30 seconds?

Shit's real. Don't be a tard.

Fake video

Guy spits the only blood in the whole video out of his mouth as he falls running in.

No blood spatter from getting shot 10 times?

Let alone when the guy gets shot in the head like 3 times and keeps fighting for his watch or whatever.

Of all the things he could have posted I think a fake video of someone getting shot is pretty tame. If you don't want your fragile sensibilities spoiled in the future, please refrain from clicking links. Especially tinyurl links for crying out loud.

mitic
09-21-2010, 04:22 PM
must been filmed in america since this doesnt happen in europe

Harrison
09-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Nah, genocide is more your thing.

Rogean
09-21-2010, 04:41 PM

Wow that's uncalled for.

Harrison
09-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Generalizing that "murder only happens in the U.S." sort of broke that barrier.

My barrier breaker was just a bit bigger.

Kizzik
09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
People with guns shooting other people is clearly fake, surely no such thing happens in real life.

Fake or not, this is how Jerome and co. work those street corners. Only god knows who that kid has sold crack to or what sister he has been raping, but he got glocked the fuck out.

Planet of the shooting apes.

Classy.

Shimmerdark
09-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Wow, hanging on Hollywood's dick, much? Most bullets fired from handguns like this do not fully penetrate the body, meaning there are no splatters to be had.

Secondly, he's fighting for his gun. Do you think it's his watch that gets tossed along the floor in the first 30 seconds?

Shit's real. Don't be a tard.

It looked fake to me. I gave my reasons why. If you happen to know more about getting shot so be it but the fact that you start your opposition to my statement with an attack on me and end it the same way doesn't really go along way in proving you to be right. All it does is make you look like a jerk.

Tibador
09-22-2010, 04:09 AM
Plus how many pistols do you have to cock it back every shot, you can clearly see them pulling back on it so it makes me think its a BB gun/air soft gun atleast the one gun the second one shows flash of it going off so i dont know.

Which even a BB/air soft gun can still kill i suppose or seriously hurt a person that close and in the head.

Abacab niggah
09-22-2010, 04:29 AM
must been filmed in america since this doesnt happen in europe

Get it? It's a joke at your expense for having radical political parties that advocate mass killing of gypsies, jews, pollocks, political dissenters, religious figures and ethnic minorities.

for srs between the years of 800 A.D to 1988 Europe has been nothing but one gigantic orgy of intolerance, I'm talking from the Crusades to the gas grenades broseph.

fastboy21
09-22-2010, 06:01 AM
that is sick. why would you post a video of someone getting killed as an eq joke?

as for the anti-american point from the austrian guy, I think harrison is right on point. you can make all the comments you want about america being awful, but don't forget your grand daddy wore a swastika and thought Hitler was a good guy.

Yinaltin
09-22-2010, 06:03 AM
i did count 15 shots (without the weapon blocking ones) ... woah . not nice

Japan
09-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Plus how many pistols do you have to cock it back every shot, you can clearly see them pulling back on it so it makes me think its a BB gun/air soft gun atleast the one gun the second one shows flash of it going off so i dont know.

Which even a BB/air soft gun can still kill i suppose or seriously hurt a person that close and in the head.

The guy in the white hoodie couldn't get his gun to fire. That's why he stood there trying to cock his weapon for so long that the grounded guy had a chance to pull his own gun. You can see both of the assailants shoot him repeatedly at the end without cocking between shots. Pretty fucking obvious from the video.

Messianic
09-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Particularly for lower caliber pistols and shots in the torso, blood doesn't go everywhere (i.e. 22 bullets often bounce around inside you causing a crapton of pain and leave a very tiny puncture wound). It comes out more slowly unless there's a shot to an extremity or to the neck. I dunno if the video is real, but it certainly could be.

purist
09-23-2010, 01:50 PM
OP is a sadistic fuck.

Japan
09-23-2010, 02:01 PM
22 bullets often bounce around inside you causing a crapton of pain and leave a very tiny puncture wound

This is a really heavily debunked myth and you shouldn't propagate it. Derived from the myth that a .22 round will bounce around in your skull (because it's like a steel box filled with vacuum and the bullet is made of rubber, right?); zero plausibility when applied to body shots.

Comments on small entry wounds and no exits are right, though. If this video is fake it's a really well-made fake, considering that the "idiosyncrasies" potential debunkers here are pointing out are all consequences of this not being a Hollywood gore-fest where everybody's an action hero and nobody uses cheap jammy chinese-import .22's.

Sirbanmelotz
09-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Looks like the dude had high magic resistance and resisted those bullets. Anyway.... Fuck DA and IB bunch of training, kill stealing assholes that all deserve to be banned. fags

quellren
09-25-2010, 01:16 PM
This is a really heavily debunked myth and you shouldn't propagate it. Derived from the myth that a .22 round will bounce around in your skull (because it's like a steel box filled with vacuum and the bullet is made of rubber, right?); zero plausibility when applied to body shots.

I've treated literally dozens of GSW's as a Paramedic and Army Medic, I can unequivocally tell you that .22s DO ricochet off bone. This is no myth my friend.

Even high velocity assault rifles like an M16/M4 will ricochet. Slow handguns most certainly will bounce rather than penetrate.