PDA

View Full Version : Someone said in unrest they made a thread about me

Harrison
09-20-2010, 04:59 AM
I do not see it here. I am mad. (in response to your incessant "umad")

Fawqueue
09-20-2010, 05:16 AM
umad br....ah, forget it...

G13
09-20-2010, 05:22 AM
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouanattentionwhorequiz/

Cone
09-20-2010, 06:21 AM
my friend told be about your flame wars, made us hurp and derp!

Harrison
09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouanattentionwhorequiz/

www.areyouaretard.com/youreindarkascensionsoyesyouare

Shannacore
09-20-2010, 01:41 PM
aww, it cut off :(

Taxi
09-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Dont fuck with Harrison, he got both his legs blown off back in 'ghanistan and took out a suicide crew of talibans when he heroically stabbed a morphine needle into his leg (from his combat medic kit) and found enough energy to grab one of their AK-47s (hopping, i mean LUNGING toward the turban on 2 stumps) and proceeded to headshot 6 of them in under 7 seconds, saving his entire squad who were momentarily stunned by the IED that had blown off Harrison's legs moments before.

Harrison
09-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Welcome back from your ban. I suspect it won't be long until you're rebanned and you'll have to go back to mooching off your government. :)

HippoNipple
09-20-2010, 01:47 PM
my friend told be about your flame wars, made us hurp and derp!

What is this hurp and derp crap?

Hasbinbad
09-20-2010, 04:54 PM
What is this hurp and derp crap?
Pretend you have downs syndrome and say it out loud..

girth
09-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome back from your ban. I suspect it won't be long until you're rebanned and you'll have to go back to mooching off your government. :)

I don't follow...what does him being banned on here have anything to do with mooching off the government?

Oh wait, you're that genius guy right? :confused:

Harrison
09-20-2010, 05:56 PM
I don't follow...what does him being banned on here have anything to do with mooching off the government?

Oh wait, you're that genius guy right? :confused:

Derrr me Girth, me go into threads that be called "Alawen" written by "Hasbinbad" and then me cry like great big bitch about what dey be arguing aboot. Me ams so smert.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

purist
09-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Finawin, next time you want to insult someone just remember you:

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you

Ronas
09-21-2010, 03:02 AM

- Have a low IQ
- Got caught trying to impress people here by lying about being a combat medic in Afghanistan
- Got cheated on by your girlfriend with your bff, cried about it on your LiveJournal and posted her personal info on the internet
- Fat
- Hated as much off the internet as you are on it apparently, since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you

LOL, im am surprised you went through the trouble of stalking him that much, but hey so did i, well in terms of looking around RnF....

Fina kind of put himself out there to look pretty stupid

G13
09-21-2010, 03:03 AM

- Have a low IQ
- Fat

+1

Lucrio40
09-21-2010, 03:04 AM
I do not see it here. I am mad. (in response to your incessant "umad")

But y u mad 4 bro?

Harrison
09-21-2010, 06:16 AM

- Have a low IQ
- Fat

Lol your obsession is very telling boy.

Sigmastorm
09-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Lol your obsession is very telling boy.

Lol your lying is very telling Finaturd. The truth really hurts huh?

I have yet to see anyone stand up for you, everyone hates you :(

No wonder your miserable life is one big lie.

girth
09-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Derrr me Girth, me go into threads that be called "Alawen" written by "Hasbinbad" and then me cry like great big bitch about what dey be arguing aboot. Me ams so smert.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

No seriously. What kind of retarded shit could you possibly have meant by the following sentence.

I suspect it won't be long until you're rebanned and you'll have to go back to mooching off your government.

So when he gets re-banned(which he already did) that will force him to mooch off the government? And you called me stupid...LOL

Messianic
09-21-2010, 08:28 AM
I personally theorize that 40% of people come on the internet to be a complete and utter jerk, because either:

1) It makes them feel more alive than their RL existence does
2) They enjoy being a jerk, but suppress those urges in RL because it is beneficial to them to control themselves
3) They enjoy being a jerk and like to spread it wherever they go, because tearing at everyone else somehow helps their sense of self-worth
4) They genuinely think everyone who disagrees with them should be murdered in a dark alley
5) They're just bitter
6) Lack of adhesive ducks

Does anyone else know any other potential reasons?

Oh, this is R & F, right, I need to incorporate directional curse words and insults against someone else's mental capacity in there somewhere to make it a valid posts...@*#@ YOU MORONS

Messianic
09-21-2010, 10:11 AM
to make it a valid posts

Lolz im smrt

Gorgetrapper
09-21-2010, 10:15 AM
since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you

No, it's was because they were black. No joke.

azeth
09-21-2010, 10:20 AM
ITT: mad brews, and non mad brews.

ryuut1
09-21-2010, 11:27 AM
your hate feeds him

Bodeanicus
09-21-2010, 11:28 AM
No, it's was because they were black. No joke.

So, as big of an asshole as your brother is, you're saying he did absolutely nothing to deserve it? I don't buy it.

Ralph
09-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Wait Harrison = Finawin? Wow, I've been completely out of the loop.

Harrison
09-21-2010, 01:12 PM
So, as big of an asshole as your brother is, you're saying he did absolutely nothing to deserve it? I don't buy it.

That's what happens in shitbag cities with minorities in gangs.

Go into a bar, find the biggest white guy in there, and beat him to death. I was watching a Red Sox game when I got clubbed from behind. I woke up in the ambulance hours after they left me out on the sidewalk to die.

They didn't even rob me. I had all of my money in my wallet still. :p

You can make up hilariously ridiculous lies about me, but you can't pretend to know anything about what kind of person I am. (Well, I suspect you already do. That's part of why you're as big of a moron as you are.)

purist
09-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Seems like there's just something about your face that makes people want to punch it repeatedly. Can't say I blame them.

Oh and sorry for forgetting this one:

- You summon your brother to threads to defend your e-dignity every time it's in question

Harrison
09-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Yeah, I totally ask another grown man to defend me on the internet to anonymous trolls because he surely wouldn't do it on his own. He is simply my slave who bends to my every whim.

I'm really surprised you vaginas haven't tried the "It's just one of his alternate accounts." lol

G13
09-21-2010, 02:03 PM
You can make up hilariously ridiculous lies about me, but you can't pretend to know anything about what kind of person I am. (Well, I suspect you already do. That's part of why you're as big of a moron as you are.)

Nobody has to make anything up. You lied about your service in the military and got pwned for everyone to see.

Nothing more needs to be said. You're a fag.

Alawen Everywhere
09-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I would have absolutely no issue for hanging out with Finawin, G13, Sigmastorm, Hasbinbad, Nizzarr, Modus, Starklen, Girth, Taxi or anyone else in real life. We're not worst enemies just because we give each other some shit on the flame boards of a video game. I don't hate anyone here. I don't even particularly dislike anyone. It's just fun to throw mud at each other sometimes.

I forgot to mention Wonton. He likes to relink my picture. I think he has a crush on me. Here's a new pic for you Wonton:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Alawen/waterfall.jpg

Harrison
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Unlike you, I have no compulsions to lead me to incessant lying to create a fantasy world that is better than the reality you've placed yourself in.

Such as the ones that lead you to believe that you're not a pathetic joke, in a pathetic guild, full of pathetic clowns, and a shitty enchanter.

yaaaflow
09-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Unlike you, I have no compulsions to lead me to incessant lying to create a fantasy world that is better than the reality you've placed yourself in.

Maybe you could do a /played on finawin, finawins and whatever other characters you're spending your time on, add it all up, and then inform us of just how much you don't enjoy spending your life in a fantasy world :)

Not that anyone here isn't escaping to a fantasy world, but the way you describe it with such derision is awesome

Harrison
09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Way to not understand what the point of that statement was, genius. *thumbs up*

Do you guys have velcro shoes? I really don't foresee you monkeys being able to tie your own shoes without hanging yourselves by accident.

Alawen Everywhere
09-21-2010, 02:32 PM
I bet if I had dinner with Finawin and Magicflow that they'd be perfectly civil to each other and talk about football or something.

Harrison
09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Probably.

Hasbinbad is the only person on this server thus far who is genuinely a lowlife piece of shit I wouldn't waste my piss on if he were to run up to me screaming, on fire.

Alawen Everywhere
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
He makes a lot of noise but I bet he'd behave himself, too.

yaaaflow
09-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Hey I know what you meant, I was just pointing out the similarities in 'fantasy world' you described not living in, to the fantasy world that you do actually spend a significant portion of your time in :)

Re alawen: yeah, but probably not about football unless it's the European variety. Or the CFL actually, but I don't know shit about the NFL.

Alawen Everywhere
09-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Then it would be the elections or how nice the waitress's ass was or something. My point is that all the conflict here is just purely environmental and most of us are just regular guys and we'd all act accordingly in a familiar situation. I don't follow football much either but I like baseball. And nice asses on waitresses.

Aadill
09-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Waitrasses

Shannacore
09-21-2010, 03:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Alawen/waterfall.jpg

More smiles imo!

Shannacore
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
also, you sort of remind me of a thinner anthony bourdain

Shannacore
09-21-2010, 03:11 PM
WHO DOESN'T LOVE TO WATCH "NO RESERVATIONS" ?!

http://www.endlesssimmer.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/bourdianhambone.jpg

Shannacore
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I have internet again, I will continue to shit up all your threads like normal.

~

owenh
09-22-2010, 08:34 AM
the funny thing is everyone in his guild hates him as well .... gotta be a sad life with 0 friends i almost feel bad for him....

Bodeanicus
09-22-2010, 09:37 AM
the funny thing is everyone in his guild hates him as well .... gotta be a sad life with 0 friends i almost feel bad for him....

Jesus, who can tolerate him?

beeshma_nameless
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Jesus, who can tolerate him?

I can tolerate Jesus :-P

karsten
09-22-2010, 11:47 AM
I think finawin's pretty funny and cool