PDA

View Full Version : My first encounter with <Position> <Name> (Mad Libs)

Secrets
09-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Now I know many of you here in <forum> have something to say whether negative or positive about this guide. I also know that guides themselves do this because they enjoy keeping a quality server running and maintaining a way for people to enjoy <game> without having to worry about small bugs such as getting stuck or worrying about a lost item because of a <issue>. There are however people here whom think that because they decide to take this mantle of responsibility that they are free of fault and are unable to make mistakes, In fact I know for a fact that they themselves (with this one instance in perticular coming to mind) that a <Position> has pretty much told me to <piss off statement>. I know it must be a stressful position but when someone comes asking a question, wouldn't the easiest reply just be "I can't help you now, but I can say go post in <forum name> forum with details about this, and I will assure you we will look into this pressing <issue> <sometime>".

So without further ado, here are the <misspelled method of communication unedited and unabridged from my encounter with <Position> <Name>.

<picture>

Seems like <insert name here> doesn't understand, or hasn't taken the time to read up on current <class> issues and problems. It's Ok I am sure it was an honest mistake and a simple gramatical misplacement is an alright mistake when noted and corrected.

<picture

However after reading this we see <Name> showing that he can search the forums for <issue> and point me in a direction which hopefully answers my question. However in fact the only thing that <Name> does do in this message is show that he has even less clue about pressing bard issues than was thought before, as well as has a reading comprehension that rivals that of my four year old at home. In fact his words are and let me prarphrase here
<insult>

Where the actual post in question <thread> is answered with the EXACT OPPOSITE answer that he clearly didnt take the time to read, nor did he take the time to understand.

lastly our great <position> <name> decides that I have wasted enough of his time and then tells me, with no lack of professionalism to <insult>. Where in all honesty this is the answer I was looking for in the beginning. yet saying it in such an unprofessional manner shows that you were perturbed by the fact that I had caught you in an ignorant moment and you were trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

<picture>

Now after all of this I expect there to be some retort like <insult and retort> LOL way to be professional and non condecending dude you fail" in far more words, yet I still feel that this wasn't part of the applicable convorsation and you can see <name> was upset far before this message was sent. Hopefully I am not banned for that one comment, but if I am then it just goes to show the way <position> here can let personal frustration get in the way of proper judgement.

And to anyone else whom has has a fun encounter with <name>, let me hear your stories so we can all laugh at the failure that is this <position>!

zianlo1
09-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Was this suppose to be funny???

Tiggles
09-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Now I know many of you here in R&F have something to say whether negative or positive about this guide. I also know that guides themselves do this because they enjoy keeping a quality server running and maintaining a way for people to enjoy Ass without having to worry about small bugs such as getting stuck or worrying about a lost item because of a Fart. There are however people here whom think that because they decide to take this mantle of responsibility that they are free of fault and are unable to make mistakes, In fact I know for a fact that they themselves (with this one instance in perticular coming to mind) that a Poopsock has pretty much told me to Fuck yo Shit, Negro. I know it must be a stressful position but when someone comes asking a question, wouldn't the easiest reply just be "I can't help you now, but I can say go post in EC Tunnel forum with details about this, and I will assure you we will look into this pressing Fart Ass".

So without further ado, here are the Shotscrensunedited and unabridged from my encounter with Poopsock Fart.

http://tinypic.com/drceag.jpg

Seems like Fart doesn't understand, or hasn't taken the time to read up on current Ass issues and problems. It's Ok I am sure it was an honest mistake and a simple gramatical misplacement is an alright mistake when noted and corrected.

http://i2.ytimg.com/i/9dHig7hOQIng43hUHeuAWw/1.jpg

However after reading this we see Fart showing that he can search the forums for Poop and point me in a direction which hopefully answers my question. However in fact the only thing that Fart does do in this message is show that he has even less clue about pressing bard issues than was thought before, as well as has a reading comprehension that rivals that of my four year old at home. In fact his words are and let me prarphrase here
Penis

Where the actual post in question Ass is answered with the EXACT OPPOSITE answer that he clearly didnt take the time to read, nor did he take the time to understand.

lastly our great Poopsock Fart decides that I have wasted enough of his time and then tells me, with no lack of professionalism to Ass. Where in all honesty this is the answer I was looking for in the beginning. yet saying it in such an unprofessional manner shows that you were perturbed by the fact that I had caught you in an ignorant moment and you were trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

http://home.comcast.net/~smn26/pwpimages/Satyr.jpg

Now after all of this I expect there to be some retort like "No u" LOL way to be professional and non condecending dude you fail" in far more words, yet I still feel that this wasn't part of the applicable convorsation and you can see Fart was upset far before this message was sent. Hopefully I am not banned for that one comment, but if I am then it just goes to show the way <position> here can let personal frustration get in the way of proper judgement.

And to anyone else whom has has a fun encounter with Fart, let me hear your stories so we can all laugh at the failure that is this Poopsock!

Omica
09-19-2010, 10:50 PM
bookmarking this thread.

Zithax
09-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Now I know many of you here in R&F have something to say whether negative or positive about this guide. I also know that guides themselves do this because they enjoy keeping a quality server running and maintaining a way for people to enjoy classic everquest, but the way nilbog wants it, so not really classic without having to worry about small bugs such as getting stuck or worrying about a lost item because bumamgar cant code OR run a guild for shit. There are however people here whom think that because they decide to take this mantle of responsibility that they are free of fault and are unable to make mistakes, In fact I know for a fact that they themselves (with this one instance in particular coming to mind) that a GM as well as server admins and other staff have pretty much told me that I'm a cool gay. I know it must be a stressful position but when someone comes asking a question, wouldn't the easiest reply just be "I can't help you now, but I can say go post in the p99 forums with details about this, and I will assure you we will look into why the fuck abacab is still allowed to post".

So without further ado, here is the full list of reasons why everyone i talk to says he should be banned, unedited and unabridged from my encounter with nilbog and his fascist non-profit goons.

http://members.clan-nwp.com/mopster/eqlivenews.jpg

Seems like rogean just doesn't understand, or hasn't taken the time to read up on current berserker and beastlord issues and problems. It's Ok I am sure it was an honest mistake and a simple grammatical misplacement is an alright mistake when noted and corrected.

http://members.clan-nwp.com/mopster/oldss3.jpg

However after reading this we see abacab showing that he can search the forums for retarded ass threads to post his dumb shit in and point me in a direction which hopefully answers my question. However in fact the only thing that abacab does do in this message is show that he has even less clue about pressing bard issues than was thought before, as well as has a reading comprehension that rivals that of my four year old at home. In fact his words are and let me prarphrase here
"disregard that, i suck cocks."

Where the actual post in said thread is answered with the EXACT OPPOSITE answer that he clearly didnt take the time to read, nor did he take the time to understand.

lastly our great guild leader, xzerion decides that I have wasted enough of his time and then tells me, with no lack of professionalism to come back to eq and that i am the greatest rogue ever. Where in all honesty this is the answer I was looking for in the beginning. yet saying it in such an unprofessional manner shows that you were perturbed by the fact that I had caught you in an ignorant moment and you were trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

http://members.clan-nwp.com/mopster/oldss2.jpg

Now after all of this I expect there to be some retort like holy shit dude, you lead FSLS? LOL way to be professional and non condecending dude you fail" in far more words, yet I still feel that this wasn't part of the applicable convorsation and you can see zithax was upset far before this message was sent. Hopefully I am not banned for that one comment, but if I am then it just goes to show the way idiot non-profit staffers here can let personal frustration get in the way of proper judgement.

And to anyone else whom has has a fun encounter with zithax, let me hear your stories so we can all laugh at the failure that is this semi-retarded/fully-retarded rogue!

Zithax
09-20-2010, 12:16 AM
shit I meant semi-retired/fully-retarded rogue. GOLLY GOSH. Also if that post interferes with the rules just take it down. It's a joke but nah-mean?

Hasbinbad
09-20-2010, 01:01 AM
Now I know many of you here in The Ocean Of Tears have something to say whether negative or positive about this guide. I also know that guides themselves do this because they enjoy keeping a quality server running and maintaining a way for people to enjoy Gems without having to worry about small bugs such as getting stuck or worrying about a lost item because of a Taliban Insurgency. There are however people here whom think that because they decide to take this mantle of responsibility that they are free of fault and are unable to make mistakes, In fact I know for a fact that they themselves (with this one instance in perticular coming to mind) that a Dominatrix has pretty much told me to Get on all fours, and take it, bitch. I know it must be a stressful position but when someone comes asking a question, wouldn't the easiest reply just be "I can't help you now, but I can say go post in The Ocean Of Tears with details about this, and I will assure you we will look into The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of You Now".

So without further ado, here are the Morris Code unedited and unabridged from my encounter with Doggystyle Danth.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234439014_slow_motion_spank.gif

Seems like Your Fucking Mother doesn't understand, or hasn't taken the time to read up on current Beastialitylord issues and problems. It's Ok I am sure it was an honest mistake and a simple gramatical misplacement is an alright mistake when noted and corrected.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/252747895.gif

However after reading this we see Yo' Goosey-Goosey Granny showing that he can search the forums for Taliban Insurgencies and point me in a direction which hopefully answers my question. However in fact the only thing that Oscar The Grouch does do in this message is show that he has even less clue about pressing bard issues than was thought before, as well as has a reading comprehension that rivals that of my four year old at home. In fact his words are and let me prarphrase here may the progeny of one billion horseflies lay eggs in your mothers vagina during the summertime.

Where the actual post in question Alawen is answered with the EXACT OPPOSITE answer that he clearly didnt take the time to read, nor did he take the time to understand.

lastly our great Doggystyle Danth decides that I have wasted enough of his time and then tells me, with no lack of professionalism to swallow the penis-milk of ten thousand diseased goats. Where in all honesty this is the answer I was looking for in the beginning. yet saying it in such an unprofessional manner shows that you were perturbed by the fact that I had caught you in an ignorant moment and you were trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/g67460464g6.gif

Now after all of this I expect there to be some retort like You're a dick - No, you're a dick! LOL way to be professional and non condecending dude you fail" in far more words, yet I still feel that this wasn't part of the applicable convorsation and you can see Penoy was upset far before this message was sent. Hopefully I am not banned for that one comment, but if I am then it just goes to show the way Missionary here can let personal frustration get in the way of proper judgement.

And to anyone else whom has has a fun encounter with Secrets, let me hear your stories so we can all laugh at the failure that is this Reverse-Cowgirl!

Tiggles
09-20-2010, 01:33 AM
This is a fun thread.