PDA

View Full Version : To Bava and Chipokemon

Ridic
09-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks douches, for getting me banned for aday. AND YES BREW, IM MAD.

Learn how camps werk and steal less plox.

Absentia
09-19-2010, 04:33 PM
What happened?

Absentia
09-19-2010, 04:35 PM
His name was Chinpokomon, saw him in EC last night

Ridic
09-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah, close enough. I was in a group at p1 in oasis, full group. Him and his buttbuddy Bava(2 magicians) came over and started taking our crocs. When clearly, we had p1 taken. We took them back, because it was clearly our camp, once again.., and they said "KS!KS!" and petitioned. Ulthgaard showed up said we were wasting his time, and banned us all. I see where uths coming from, not his fault - but those jackwagons are extremely retarded and don't understand how the camp rules work, I suppose.

yaaaflow
09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Were they taking mobs you had already attacked, or just engaging other stuff which hadn't been attacked yet? If it's the second then you were way out of line, not them.

Ridic
09-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Nope, I don't think we were out of line at all (the entire group seemed to think that..). p1 is a pretty straight forward camp. It's at the first pillar of the beach. And if someone, not in the p1 group, is killing deepwaters that are right infront of that camp(not way off to the side, not way off toward the gypsies, not more south down the beach.. but DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THE PILLAR).. that is considered stealing your camp. Don't care what anyone else thinks, thats how it is - and if you think otherwise, you're just as dumb as them.

AexDestroy
09-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I mean, it sucks, but....

"Outdoor pathing mobs are not campable unless you are sitting at the spawn point and able to engage it instantly. Outdoor mobs on fast respawn such as HG and spectres, if you cannot engage immediately you do not hold the camp. Please try and share with fellow players in these instances."

So really theres no such thing as a camp in oasis. Pull as many mobs as you can. Nothing else you can do if someone comes into your area and starts pulling mobs as well.

yaaaflow
09-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Nope if they were just engaging wandering mobs and leaving alone the ones you were fighting then they weren't stealing shit. When you started killing the mobs they had engaged you were KSing.

oswald
09-19-2010, 06:00 PM
so a legit petition of actual KSing gets brushed off by a guide when a problem arises and these people are looking for help, and his response is it is wasting his "time" then he suspends you guys for it?? thought that what was a guide is there for, to help people. just wow

Ridic
09-19-2010, 06:02 PM
There's a Camp rules, that contradicts that same exact rules, so I really don't care what the rules say, they were taking our camp. And it's kind of lame and rude.

yaaaflow
09-19-2010, 06:04 PM
They didn't steal shit from you, and you were KSing them. Hopefully the GM only banned your group and left the mages who were doing absolutely nothing wrong alone.

Ridic
09-19-2010, 06:06 PM
They didn't steal shit from you, and you were KSing them. Hopefully the GM only banned your group and left the mages who were doing absolutely nothing wrong alone.

Is this Bava or Chipmonfag?

yaaaflow
09-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Nah dude but when I leveled up my mage in oasis almost a year ago now I too had losers giving me shit for soloing "too close" to their group. There are plenty of crocs to go around in oasis, and I would just wander up and down the beach killing shit. Then I'd end up fighting next to some group who would inevitably have one retard who would throw a hissy fit because apparently I'm "stealing his mobs."

Uthgaard
09-19-2010, 06:12 PM
If you want to flame each other, flame each other. If you want to flame your suspension, you do it in the petition forum. We're not going to keep rehashing this same discussion every time someone gets a suspension.

jyaku
09-19-2010, 06:15 PM
people don't seem to understand you can't camp wandering mobs. you can have a "base of operations" as it were, but crocs are not truly campable unless they are stationary

Serith
09-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Only a day? :(

Absentia
09-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Sucks to see the two mages getting suspended for "wasting time" of a GM. Minds well not petition anything.

Uthgaard
09-19-2010, 06:26 PM
That's not why they were suspended, and I'll be damned if we're going to defend every suspension to one sided stories in R&F every time we do one.