PDA

View Full Version : Ironic

Ironic
09-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I just wanna say how funny I think it is how fast the Admins of this server ban someone for call a Gm a name or or talking down to them. Yet some dipshit can trash America wishing death upon soldiers and walk away scott free. You Admins should be ashamed of yourselfs. You seem to have more pride in your staff than you do in your own counrty. Anyway, ban me do whatever, this is 1st and only post here anyway. I can only hope that people read these forums as I did before making an actual account on your server and see what kinda of people/leaders their going to be "enjoying" a game with.

Abacab niggah
09-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Maybe because raging on America isn't against the rules?

Not even Rev. Phelps gets banned IRL over his comments so why do you expect someone to get virtual banned over something 1/5th of the hostility?

Lazortag
09-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I just wanna say how funny I think it is how fast the Admins of this server ban someone for call a Gm a name or or talking down to them. Yet some dipshit can trash America wishing death upon soldiers and walk away scott free. You Admins should be ashamed of yourselfs. You seem to have more pride in your staff than you do in your own counrty. Anyway, ban me do whatever, this is 1st and only post here anyway. I can only hope that people read these forums as I did before making an actual account on your server and see what kinda of people/leaders their going to be "enjoying" a game with.

Just from seeing the patterns of people like Taxi, Abacab, Raren, etc., this kind of thread was super predictable after Reiker got banned.

Why do people do that, anyway? I got suspended once but I didn't cry in RnF, nor would I have if the suspension hadn't been repealed eventually. It's like their aim isn't to get unbanned or to have any kind of justice, but to spread awareness as to the horrible horrible things that our evil and corrupt devs do behind the scenes on p99. I also love how they prophecize doom for the server because whenever bannings like this occur, when there's a perfectly functioning channel through which people can express their grievances.

I had a job once where my boss wouldn't pay me. Did I vandalize his car and put posters up around town informing everyone that he was a douchebag? No, I went through the relevant legal channels to get my money. There's a lesson in that, but I doubt Reiker will get it.

Lazortag
09-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Why do people do that, anyway? I got suspended once but I didn't cry in RnF, nor would I have if the suspension hadn't been repealed eventually. It's like their aim isn't to get unbanned or to have any kind of justice, but to spread awareness as to the horrible horrible things that our evil and corrupt devs do behind the scenes on p99. I also love how they prophecize doom for the server because whenever bannings like this occur, when there's a perfectly functioning channel through which people can express their grievances.

omit the "because".

I fucking hate how we can't edit posts here.

Alawen Everywhere
09-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Did you vandalize his car after you sued his ass?

I got suspended for a month. It was probably good for me.

Hasbinbad
09-19-2010, 01:46 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2qm46iu.gif

Noleafclover
09-19-2010, 01:50 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2qm46iu.gif

The font makes me think that came out of a Spiderman comic where Chris Crocker is the bad guy. Or maybe the Captain America.

Serith
09-19-2010, 06:42 AM
yourselves*

Puyen
09-19-2010, 07:36 AM
I just wanna say how funny I think it is how fast the Admins of this server ban someone for call a Gm a name or or talking down to them. Yet some dipshit can trash America wishing death upon soldiers and walk away scott free. You Admins should be ashamed of yourselfs. You seem to have more pride in your staff than you do in your own counrty.

What's funny is the fact that you just made a statement basically saying that the staff of p99 has control over the American government and armed forces. Lol. Maybe if our admins are so swift to deal out discipline they should be. Regardless you we probably worth a ban.

luzbel
09-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Conspiracy!

Secrets
09-19-2010, 08:24 AM
This isn't America. Some of us do live in America, but fuck all, this is Project 1999, not a democracy. You abide by our rules, or don't abide by them and get banned. Seriously. That's how it works.

Self entitled little shits like you are what's ruining this server.

Ryujee
09-20-2010, 01:31 AM
to paraphrase the flag waving, bible thumping, morally uptight Bill O'Riley types

"Project 1999: Love it or leave it"

jokes aside, you're forgetting that in real life, we Americans have the right to make such tasteless statements and downright rude remarks. furthermore, if you're in MY home and being a particular PITA i am well within my rights to toss you out on your ear, or rear, whichever hurts more.

Want to know what's sadder than an idiot telling a soldier he/she wasted their life "over there"? people proving them right by trying to nullify the freedoms of others.

Justify it however you want, but in the end, you're just as bad...if not worse, than the flaming idiots who spew that dead-soldier crap.

Alawen Everywhere
09-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Why do people try to teach moral lessons on R&F instead of throwing mud and giggling like we're supposed to?