PDA

View Full Version : I herped and I derped and I still couldnt find the right forum

snwbrdr642
09-17-2010, 03:38 AM
So being newer (2nd day) on the server I always try to be as small an ass hole as possible, that way my first impression will be fairly forgettable compared to those bigger ass holes that are surrounding me. So on the off chance this guy that I offended is related to some super hard core player here goes this:

Lifedrop, I was not upset with you selling crush bone belts, that's your prerogative, they did make it into your inventory and no one complained. I was just expressing a level of disappointment that someone would sell the vast majority of the belts looted in a group setting that could have been used by other members of the group to level up their first character's in a quick fashion. I'm sorry some group members did not have auto split on, from now on I'll always run it as it seems that is the standard thing to do on the server. I wish you had not ninja logged/put me on ignore. Because, I would have tried to make it clearer that I was in no way upset with you or wanting some sort of reparations. I'm sorry if you felt this pressure in any way. Good luck with your future adventures.

To the rest of the community, excuse my dust.

RKromwell
09-17-2010, 03:48 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Deathmask
09-17-2010, 07:40 AM
I was at Orc 2, I pulled the camp and instead of healing me Lifedrop casts gate, and Cutthroat zones to west commons. If I was alone I could have solo'ed the entire camp but my reliance on these people made me take it casually and I was the one that paid for it by dying.

Lifedrop logged immediately, and when I asked Cutthroat why he left me to die his reply was "Meh".

Probably the biggest WTF moment in this server thus far.

Both are now in my ignore list.

Extunarian
09-17-2010, 01:25 PM
This thread got a title upgrade.

Aadill
09-17-2010, 01:28 PM
I see the herp and the derp but why is no one hurfing and durfing?