09-15-2010, 09:36 AM
You're

Grammar police strikes again!

Tseng
09-15-2010, 09:41 AM
because you haven't praised Jesus enough today

Aadill
09-15-2010, 09:43 AM
That happens to me all the time! If I'm running late, now, I just run late. No sense in hurrying up and waiting.

ryuut1
09-15-2010, 09:49 AM
because you dont ride a bike to weave in and out of it

Shannacore
09-15-2010, 10:12 AM
because you dont ride a bike to weave in and out of it

Thisssssssssssss

Aadill
09-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Biking is where it's at, unless you have a long commute. I wish I worked down the street :(

Rogean
09-15-2010, 10:39 AM
let me guess 128?

It's scary you knew that.

Was driving to Waltham for training =\

azeth
09-15-2010, 10:39 AM
anytime im driving through one of the Boston subcities, Allston, Brighton, Sommerville etc I can pick out a biker going the same direction as I am, and 9/10 theyll be getting to the traffic lights minutes before I do in my car.

cycling is the future

or flying

Rogean
09-15-2010, 10:41 AM
You're

Grammar police strikes again!

You know, I actually read my post and saw that and figured, hey since I mentioned I made the post from my phone, they'll give me a break. Guess not!

New England Patriots
09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
You know, I actually read my post and saw that and figured, hey since I mentioned I made the post from my phone, they'll give me a break. Guess not!

Yeah i think people need to cut Rogean a break he is going threw a tuff time in his life right now the love of his life is now E-Dating Aadill. All the time he put into Tralina making her a admin for Mumble and giving her in game Titles all that work for nothing :(

I truly am sorry Rogean its coming from my heart i swear!

azeth
09-15-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah i think people need to cut Rogean a break he is going threw a tuff time in his life right now the love of his life is now E-Dating Aadill. All the time he put into Tralina making her a admin for Mumble and giving her in game Titles all that work for nothing :(

I truly am sorry Rogean its coming from my heart i swear!

^ patriots fans need to stick together bud, let your flame burn out and come on over for pizza and beer next sunday. rogean is bringing in game titles as his party favor, if someone could bring plates/napkins thatd be great.

Rogean
09-15-2010, 10:59 AM
^ patriots fans need to stick together bud, let your flame burn out and come on over for pizza and beer next sunday. rogean is bringing in game titles as his party favor, if someone could bring plates/napkins thatd be great.

Haha word

Excision Rottun
09-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Why the fuck is traffic the worst only when your in a rush =|

Posting from my phone..... In traffic.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Koota
09-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.

0/10

VictoryARC
09-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Massachusetts drivers

Villide
09-15-2010, 12:22 PM

Maybe that's why?

Hasbinbad
09-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Maybe that's why?
Are you saying that such traffic exists because hella idiots are twittering/facebooking/texting/etc. from their cars?

Genius!

Messianic
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
anytime im driving through one of the Boston subcities, Allston, Brighton, Sommerville etc I can pick out a biker going the same direction as I am, and 9/10 theyll be getting to the traffic lights minutes before I do in my car.

cycling is the future

or flying

If people don't try to stupidly force trains upon everyone, even if the population density doesn't warrant it, i'd bet motorcycles/scooters/bikes are definitely the future.

I ride a small motorcycle, and it is incredible.

Driverless cars, although it sounds weird, might also be very effective.

Mountaineer
09-15-2010, 01:27 PM
So Rogean....if you were looking for a new job, would you put P99 on your Resumé? lol

azeth
09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
If people don't try to stupidly force trains upon everyone, even if the population density doesn't warrant it, i'd bet motorcycles/scooters/bikes are definitely the future.

I ride a small motorcycle, and it is incredible.

Driverless cars, although it sounds weird, might also be very effective.

the same magnetic principle pushing the atoms in the LHC will likely push driverless cars in public transit.

personal transit is a different story, there's no precedent for folks choosing an efficient machine over the XL Hummer which they actually want.

Excision Rottun
09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
0/10

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/TheWarMachine74/StopPosting1.gif

Gorgetrapper
09-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Massachusetts drivers

Better than fucking rhode island drivers, or any out of state fucking drivers who drive 10 miles under the fucking speed limit.

jyaku
09-15-2010, 01:45 PM
i was born and raised in RI and have sence moved to VA. i have to say yes RI drivers can be pretty bad, but the people down here in VA and NC have no idea what a directional light is, nor where the exit they are looking for is cause i see more people cut across 2-3 lanes of traffic at the last minute just to get to the off ramp they need.

Shannacore
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
VA and NC have no idea what a directional light is, nor where the exit they are looking for is cause i see more people cut across 2-3 lanes of traffic at the last minute just to get to the off ramp they need.

AGREED

PhelanKA
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM

You live on the East Coast. Doesn't honking your horn incessantly work? It's like an accelerator for your mind.

Aadill
09-15-2010, 01:55 PM
the people down here in VA and NC have no idea what a directional light is, nor where the exit they are looking for is cause i see more people cut across 2-3 lanes of traffic at the last minute just to get to the off ramp they need.

holy shit yes. i40 is the worst because people will go 95mph and cut across 4 lanes of traffic at rush hour. even in normal city driving people have a tendency to have the attitude that they own the road:

Turning involves completely stopping and then completing the turn.

Riding down the turn lanes to get to your turn half a mile away or more.

Running red lights. I'm not talking "I want to beat this light!" but more like "fuck this, even though the other direction is green I'm going to floor it."

Not yielding when making u-turns. Apparently the left arrow is free reign on moving about in your oversized vehicle.

Talking on cell phones. I can count a string of 30 drivers on cell phones before I see a driver not on a cell phone, during rush hour.

These are universal, sure, but at the rate I see accidents, it's ridiculous

azeth
09-15-2010, 01:58 PM
I was catching a nap about 4 years ago, and woke up to the show "The States" on the History Channel, during the segment on RI.

verbatum "the natives of cozy east coast state have been nationally rated as the worst drivers in the country"

Aadill
09-15-2010, 02:01 PM
I believe it, azeth. People are too wound up and the population too concentrated. No one pays attention and everyone is in a rush because they can't plan ahead.

Harrison
09-15-2010, 02:23 PM
We should rename this thread, "Massholes unite!"

Hodge
09-15-2010, 02:26 PM
try driving into hollywood at 5:00pm...fucking hate highlander and sunset.

jyaku
09-15-2010, 03:51 PM
RI may have the "worst drivers" but i don't think it's the state with the most accidents per capita.

azeth
09-15-2010, 03:59 PM
RI may have the "worst drivers" but i don't think it's the state with the most accidents per capita.

this is likely considering half the states populus isnt technically "on the books" if you nowutimsayin

Harrison
09-15-2010, 04:06 PM
this is likely considering half the states populus isnt technically "on the books" if you nowutimsayin

Guatamalans, Dominicans, etc.

Fucking whole state is illegal.

purist
09-15-2010, 04:34 PM
And dair teykin arr jawbz!

Harrison
09-15-2010, 04:38 PM
You took a line from a show rather than formulate your own idea and/or opinion. I am shocked. You are surely a caliber of genius I couldn't dream of comparing to.

Bodeanicus
09-15-2010, 04:44 PM
You took a line from a show rather than formulate your own idea and/or opinion. I am shocked. You are surely a caliber of genius I couldn't dream of comparing to.

Says the guy who obviously has his opinions formed for him by right wing talking heads. Derp pa derp derp.

Harrison
09-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about old man. Quite amusing how you're still on my nuts all these months later. Your obsession is pathetic and telling.

Harrison
09-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Don't take out your frustrations on others just because you can't get it up anymore and can't afford medication being the useless shit you are.

jyaku
09-15-2010, 05:28 PM

do you live in RI, do you visit RI on a regular basis? how would you know what the populous is made of? so i guess i don't nowutusain cause your very wrong my friend.

azeth
09-15-2010, 05:31 PM
do you live in RI, do you visit RI on a regular basis? how would you know what the populous is made of? so i guess i don't nowutusain cause your very wrong my friend.

barking up the wrong tree sir.

Lived in Attleboro for 18 years (bordered by Pawtucket), played Legion baseball in Rhode Island for 15 years, worked in RI for 4 years, been there thousands of times.

Harrison
09-15-2010, 05:36 PM
barking up the wrong tree sir.

Lived in Attleboro for 18 years (bordered by Pawtucket), played Legion baseball in Rhode Island for 15 years, worked in RI for 4 years, been there thousands of times.

Same boat here, I've lived very close to Rhode Island all of my life and worked there for a good amount of time too.

I work in Seekonk now (on the border) we know what we're talking about. Rhode Island is filled with illegals.

New Bedford was almost as bad, but they've deported a lot in recent years found working illegally in warehouses and factories.

Uthgaard
09-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Stuck in traffic you say?

jyaku
09-15-2010, 07:59 PM
i lived there for 25 years, i don't think i ran into one illegal. they must live more on the border to mass than the center, i lived pretty much right next to the airport

azeth
09-15-2010, 08:04 PM
I know exactly where you were. Warwick/West warwick is not at all where they are! Cranston, pawtucket, central falls, providence

jyaku
09-15-2010, 08:08 PM
I know exactly where you were. Warwick/West warwick is not at all where they are! Cranston, pawtucket, central falls, providence

pure warwick, was about a 10 minute drive to west warwick. only times i ever went to those citys where either driving through them or to paticular places.
cranston bowl(obvious), club hell (prov) and the main branch of the DMV once (pawtucket)

Harrison
09-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Don't forget E. Providence ghetto!