PDA

View Full Version : Fuckasses

Reneb
09-14-2010, 05:59 PM
So, this shit box trains me in guk at the spider room, and then he tries telling me i'm an idiot for asking him what the fuck his problem is?
"the spiders aren't kos" he says, so I ask him if he's not just an asshole, he's also an idiot, because everyone knows the goddamn spiders are KoS.
He then tells me that only the large spiders are KoS, and now he isnt going to rez me because I'm being an asshole.
His name is Wurli and he's a monk. I ignored him just because I couldn't deal with that level of fucking stupid.
I hope he gets into a car accident. Not because he trained me, but because he's a shit-box fuck-ass.

Drys
Fantasma

druziil
09-14-2010, 06:03 PM
because everyone knows the goddamn spiders are KoS.

opinions are not facts

Eccentricaa
09-14-2010, 06:06 PM
All of the spiders are not kos btw. They are, however social. So if you do have one KOS spider, the non kos will still assist.

Hasbinbad
09-14-2010, 06:10 PM
FUCK!!

http://www.i-mockery.com/romhacks/assclimber/bartender.gif

ASS!!

jyaku
09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
hasbin that was the first thing i thought of when i first saw the title

Ronas
09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
"and now he isnt going to rez me because I'm being an asshole.
His name is Wurli and he's a monk.

Sweet.... Monks can rez

Reneb
09-14-2010, 07:10 PM
You help prove my point that everyone knows that the large spiders are kos, and yes they are social. Like I said he had a large one on him and when I was talking to him we discussed how it was only that one that aggro's, he tried to tell me none of them do, and then proceeded to tell me it was only the large one.

And yes, apparently monks can rez, and are very haughty.

Tealia
09-14-2010, 09:23 PM
he's also an idiot, because everyone knows the goddamn spiders are KoS.

They are? I had no idea.

Cyph
09-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Let's not assume that people know everything about certain mobs in a zone.

I also wonder how you two talked to each other, was it polite to begin with or a bit like this thread, filled with profanity? I've been trained on and trained on others by accident, and on all occasions a polite explanation is more than enough for everyone to be happy.

quido
09-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Why don't you make like a tree... and get the fuck out of here!

OngorDrakan
09-14-2010, 09:42 PM
lololololo. spiders arent kos but social...also wurli is a monk, i grouped with him last night.

Harrison
09-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Let's not assume that people know everything about certain mobs in a zone.

I also wonder how you two talked to each other, was it polite to begin with or a bit like this thread, filled with profanity? I've been trained on and trained on others by accident, and on all occasions a polite explanation is more than enough for everyone to be happy.

I had to zone out one time in Unrest. This guy RAAAAAAAAAAAGED for weeks. He tried to train me over and over (and died in the process and I never died once. I even soloed two of his trains before he got banned on my paladin.)

Harrison
09-14-2010, 09:47 PM
I had to zone out one time in Unrest. This guy RAAAAAAAAAAAGED for weeks. He tried to train me over and over (and died in the process and I never died once. I even soloed two of his trains before he got banned on my paladin.)

My point being that even with an apology, and an explanation, some kids nerdrage hard regardless.

Wurli
09-14-2010, 10:26 PM
I just wanted to reply here to say that I am very sorry. I am sorry that.... fantasma is such a giant Sandgina.. I didn't intentionally train you but you've acted like such a squabbling brat that i really want to just train you for real this time. With a bunch of spiders preferably.

Sincerely,
-Wurli

William_Munny15
09-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Damn wurli i buffed and saved your life tonight in uguk tonight, say it isn't SO!!!!

jerkstore
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
fuck. asses.

Aadill
09-15-2010, 08:27 AM
jerkstore~

jerkasses

fuckstore

oh god.

Jenithia
09-15-2010, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUogjy7m2Fc

Messianic
09-15-2010, 01:38 PM
All of the spiders aren't kos...just the named and named ph's are. The others are just social...

0/10

PhelanKA
09-15-2010, 01:52 PM
What happened to level 50s KS'ing level 10s and guilds leapfrogging each other in the planes? This thread is a perfect example of why R&F is dead. Legitimate bitchy rants are dead.

Wurli
09-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Damn wurli i buffed and saved your life tonight in uguk tonight, say it isn't SO!!!!

Thanks William Munny! Sorry got you mixed up in all this! Hey If i was you i may want me to go away too. You know, what the hell, do what you have to. I'm 80 yrs old for Gods sake. All I'm saying is have the ethics committee expedite this. But don't leave me swingin' in the wind until November. Don't leave me swingin' in the wiiiiiiiiind.. the wiiiiiinnd.

Reneb
09-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Wurli, I'm sorry, too. I didn't realize you were senile. That explains how you manage to contradict yourself and why you don't make sense. Seriously, I didn't know. My bad.

Daliant17447
09-16-2010, 01:24 AM
All of the spiders are not kos btw. They are, however social.

I disagree, every time I hail the spiders and try to spark up a friendly conversation they just ignore me and give me this blank look... so many eyes :eek:

William_Munny15
09-16-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks William Munny! Sorry got you mixed up in all this! Hey If i was you i may want me to go away too. You know, what the hell, do what you have to. I'm 80 yrs old for Gods sake. All I'm saying is have the ethics committee expedite this. But don't leave me swingin' in the wind until November. Don't leave me swingin' in the wiiiiiiiiind.. the wiiiiiinnd.

no worries at all, I was the druid camping mutant, helped you with buffs. My comment was more of a jokingly type. I'd gladly help you again!

Noser
09-16-2010, 09:54 AM
<3 but noone got the auto-tune the news reference *sadface*

Wurli
09-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Wurli, I'm sorry, too. I didn't realize you were senile. That explains how you manage to contradict yourself and why you don't make sense. Seriously, I didn't know. My bad.

It's ok. I didn't realize you had a vagina either.. with a bunch of sand stuck in it.

Tokum-6n0m3
09-17-2010, 04:26 AM
It's ok. I didn't realize you had a vagina either.. with a bunch of sand stuck in it.

Nothing like talking about a Sandgina to make me smile in the wee hours o-O