PDA

View Full Version : Trading

Ambrouis
12-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Since boxing is allowed on the velious beta, I tried it... the first thing I did was move a character over and trade all their gear, then beta buff them and attempt to move the gear back. I used my paladin, who was 20's but twinked and a beta buffed shaman. I traded everything from the paladin to the shaman successfully, betabuffed, and then on the way back with trades, I hit a problem.
the shaman did not have any open slots after I filled the trade window with the bags going to the paladin. hit trade and the lore msg came up, ok, figured out what was lore and tried again, deepwater pieces, of course, sold. I tried again and bam, lore? Nothing was the same, no lore pieces ect. hmm, weird... so, I tried 1 bag at a time, first I did evil eye bag.. everything went smooth. Next I attempted to trade the darkwood trunk, (which is lore but not no drop) the pally of course did not have one. I noticed in the trade screen that the item was a darkwood trunk on the shaman, but a light burlap sack on the paladin o.O (I did have a light burlap sack to trade but not that trade time. (I did not check the boxes before trading the first or second time, I just assumed they were all the same) So I traded the box and all the items went poof. Next was the actual light burlap sack, trade, bam, turned into the sword of morning (which was in the bag) on the successful part of the trade. ok, no big deal, will just transfer the pally. I put the other bags, just hand made backpacks, in the trade and traded them successfully.

Ele
12-01-2014, 03:38 PM
You can just put items in the bank, then beta buff, it doesn't overwrite stuff that is in the bank.

Ambrouis
12-01-2014, 04:18 PM
but that wouldnt fix whatever bug that was o.O