PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys going to the Superbowl

New England Patriots
09-13-2010, 09:54 PM
I THINK NOT with there low scoring offense they cant even beat the Redskins wtf is wrong wiith that shity team?

Patriots are going to win the superbowl this year fuck yall

Raavak
09-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Green Bay Packers

New England Patriots
09-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Green Bay Packers

Please if Micheal Vick was in the whole game they would be 0-1 right now

New England Patriots
09-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Evorix what the fuck is wrong with your team the retarded Colts? they were getting fucked hard by a undrafted rookie runnning back WHAT THE FUCK 231 YARDS?? 3 TDS?? Bob sanders suck always getting hurt

Evorix
09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Evorix what the fuck is wrong with your team the retarded Colts? they were getting fucked hard by a undrafted rookie runnning back WHAT THE FUCK 231 YARDS?? 3 TDS?? Bob sanders suck always getting hurt

Don't hate! Colts are still gonna be in the superbowl instead of your overrated patriots.

StinkyGreenBud
09-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Patriots...nuff said. Overrated cause you fucks that jumped on the band wagon made it that way. I havent been able to afford a a damn ticket in years.

G13
09-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Dallas has a big problem with their offensive line

Wade Phillips needs to be replaced

Packers are too injured right now. They lost some key players in that game against the Eagles

Patriots are actually looking strong, but we'll see.

Harrison
09-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Patriots all day every day of my life.

Aasimon
09-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Pats (before everyone loved the Pats)!

Tumdumm
09-13-2010, 11:05 PM
yeah fourthmeal!! seeeeaaaaahaaaaawwwwks, its about fuckin time

Hodge
09-13-2010, 11:43 PM
sorry to ruin it for you, but lions are going all the way this year.

New England Patriots
09-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Pats (before everyone loved the Pats)!

See i knew Rogean could pick some decent GM's with some good taste finally

Fawqueue
09-13-2010, 11:51 PM
SeaChickens gonna win it all this year. I'm hoping Pete Carroll can use his football hacking skills to win us a super bowl.

^^
This

Seahawks get a do-over...going to the bowl, and going to win this time.

Pariad
09-13-2010, 11:51 PM
A-Rod and the Pack for the Superbowl win.

Koota
09-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Watch out for Houston this season.

Droxx
09-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Arrowhead Stadium to Philip Rivers:

YOU MAD, BRO?!?!?!?!?!

Droxx
09-14-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm just laughing at how mad Philip Rivers is getting. He's throwing temper tantrums, but he's got good reason to.

Kava
09-14-2010, 02:14 AM
The Seahawks OWNED my team on sunday. I've been a Niner fan my whole life (got my season tickets ready, will be at the Saints @ Niners home opener Monday night)... we have a LOT of great talent, but man our QB can suck a fat one.

I see the Ravens, Packers, Pats and Saints doing well this year. Everyone picked the Niners to win our division, but once we went 4 and 0 in the pre-season, I knew we were done.

But don't get me wrong, I am a true faithful, and we have a lot of potential... (Vernon Davis, Gore, Crabapple, Dixon, Patrick Willis, Staley...) we just never seem to use it.

RKromwell
09-14-2010, 02:22 AM
sorry to ruin it for you, but lions are going all the way this year.

To the front of the draft? They might with the way their luck is going.

<---Life long Lions fan. Yes, I enjoy pain.

girth
09-14-2010, 04:59 AM
Jason Garrett needs to be replaced

fixt

And their O-line better pick it up when columbo comes back, cause that quick pass shit was fucking awful

quenyar
09-14-2010, 05:08 AM
I see the Ravens, Packers, Pats and Saints doing well this year.

^^^
This...

Rooting for Pats, but look out for Ravens!

G13
09-14-2010, 05:35 AM
fixt

And their O-line better pick it up when columbo comes back, cause that quick pass shit was fucking awful

I haven't given up on Garrett yet. Phillips is a bust though.

girth
09-14-2010, 06:11 AM
How can you still be a Garrett fan? The cowboys are my team but I swear they have the worst OFFENSIVE play calling in the whole fucking NFL.

azeth
09-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Manning vs Brady AFC champ
Brees vs Rogers

Packers vs Pats superbowl, pats win 200-0

Dragonthorne
09-14-2010, 07:21 AM
GO PACK GO

G13
09-14-2010, 09:43 AM
How can you still be a Garrett fan? The cowboys are my team but I swear they have the worst OFFENSIVE play calling in the whole fucking NFL.

Nah bro their offensive line is crumbling

Romo was running for his life the entire game. The offense was all out of sync.

Pheer
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Nah bro their offensive line is crumbling

Romo was running for his life the entire game. The offense was all out of sync.

hey bronson where you been bro

Raavak
09-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Packers are too injured right now. They lost some key players in that game against the Eagles
Grant only has a sprain; bad part is they don't have many RB's, but thats because its a passing oriented team.

Losing Harrell hurts, but to be honest he has been hurt more than he's played since being drafted in 2007 so its kinda just more of the same.

Won't have Harris or Bigby until at least week 7 due to preseason injuries... Secondary is thin but hopefully can hold until they return.

Aaron Rodgers... MVP this year, nuff said.

HippoNipple
09-14-2010, 10:31 AM
There is no need to panic for the cowboys, they have time to get their shit together. Once they figure out their offensive line they will be a superbowl team and Columbo can get them there.

The Patriots aren't doing shit this year, the east coast sucks and is annoying in every way.

Most of the good teams lost their first game, its not a big deal. You have to wait until week 6 to even get a glimpse of how things will really turn out.

Teams that lost that are better than patriots this year:

-colts
-cowboys
-jets
-chargers
-vikings

Those are just the teams that lost that are better, the pats struggle to make it in the top 8 this year.

ukaking
09-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Ok, now we are talking about something I can actually chime in on!
From what I've read so far...
Is New England a strong team? Yes. But what about Moss' mouth lately? What of the unproven defense and running game? Not liking that down the stretch.
Green Bay?...Definitly one to watch, but Rodgers cant keep getting his dick knocked in the dirt behind that line and with the running game limping, it reamins to be seen if they can beat a strong team. They let a sub-par QB in Vick look like a pro bowler but that could simply be lack of preperation.
Cowboys: If people are really going to judge this team on the first game against a rival on the road and missing two offensive linemen, then they need to be part of my interview segment on the "Doomsday Report" called "And thats why you're an idiot!" The biggest problem in Dallas is Jason Garrett (Air-ett), the back ups on the O-line and lack of discipline on penalties. Talent is all there, if they put it together, they will take the Super Bowl at home this year.

Rogean
09-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Pats.

Kk thx.

Trimm
09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Arian Foster running for 231 yards against the Colts? My Texans say "We'll see you in the Superbowl, chumps".

New England Patriots
09-14-2010, 12:53 PM
There is no need to panic for the cowboys, they have time to get their shit together. Once they figure out their offensive line they will be a superbowl team and Columbo can get them there.

The Patriots aren't doing shit this year, the east coast sucks and is annoying in every way.

Most of the good teams lost their first game, its not a big deal. You have to wait until week 6 to even get a glimpse of how things will really turn out.

Teams that lost that are better than patriots this year:

-colts
-cowboys
-jets
-chargers
-vikings

Those are just the teams that lost that are better, the pats struggle to make it in the top 8 this year.

Wow are you for real chargers better then patriots? Chargers lost to the fucking KC YEAH KC. Jets they didnt even score a fucking TD dude just because they signed Revis does not make them a Superbowl Team and as i noticed Revis didnt do shit that game so you figure that out and Cowboys they signed Miles to a fucking idiots contract for him to just not do anything this year so cowboys might as well say bye bye. now lets get to the Colts they just lost bob sanders once again and there D gave up like what 250+ rushing yards? FOR REAL? seriously they suck. now viks are having receiver problems with harvin and sidney rice so thats a huge issue the rest of the teams just fucking suck so

Regnon
09-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Yah with that D i cant see the colts doing much this year. Bears are crappy with O line, so they might go 500.

Pats could make some noise come Playoffs, i also think the giants are a team to watch out for in the NFC.

The good and bad thing about free agency, is there really is no team you can say "THAT TEAM TOTALLY SUCKS"...they all have a decent chance at a good year......ok maybe not the browns....:)

ukaking
09-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Wow are you for real chargers better then patriots? Chargers lost to the fucking KC YEAH KC. Jets they didnt even score a fucking TD dude just because they signed Revis does not make them a Superbowl Team and as i noticed Revis didnt do shit that game so you figure that out and Cowboys they signed Miles to a fucking idiots contract for him to just not do anything this year so cowboys might as well say bye bye. now lets get to the Colts they just lost bob sanders once again and there D gave up like what 250+ rushing yards? FOR REAL? seriously they suck. now viks are having receiver problems with harvin and sidney rice so thats a huge issue the rest of the teams just fucking suck so

And we have just found the first quote for my show.

Kelven
09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
The only thing Dallas fans have to look forward to this year is Tony Romo having a guest appearance on the T.O.chocinco show.

F**k Dallas

ukaking
09-14-2010, 02:36 PM
The only thing Dallas fans have to look forward to this year is Tony Romo having a guest appearance on the T.O.chocinco show.

F**k Dallas

Another good quote for the "Thats why your an idiot" segment! Thanks!

I don't mind people hating on a team, but having a total disregard for the x's and o's of the game is ridiculous. If you don't know shit about the game other then the crap the media throws out, save yourself some humilation and don't make it public.

New England Patriots
09-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Another good quote for the "Thats why your an idiot" segment! Thanks!

I don't mind people hating on a team, but having a total disregard for the x's and o's of the game is ridiculous. If you don't know shit about the game other then the crap the media throws out, save yourself some humilation and don't make it public.

Your a fucking idiot dallas is garbage and has been for awhile now

Now get the fuck out of my thread you stupid little cocksucker

HippoNipple
09-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Your a fucking idiot dallas is garbage and has been for awhile now

Now get the fuck out of my thread you stupid little cocksucker

You shouldn't hate on America's team bro. Plus your dumb for thinking Miles Austin isn't good. He had over 1300 yards last year and he didn't even play until their game against the Chiefs. In the game against the Redskins he did good also, he had over 100 yards.

San Diego is better than the washed up Patriots. The Patriots are on the decline now and will be worse and worse as every game goes on. You can say whatever you want about who won the first game of the year, what did the Pats have to show for that 2007 season with all those wins?

Like I said before you gotta wait until at least game 6 to talk shit. Even the Lions should be 1-0 right now if it wasn't for a stupid technicality that will most likely be changed now.

baub
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
its week 1 dudes

chargers always start out slow

Extunarian
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Is Aaron Rodgers the new Tony Romo? I really don't get where all this Packer love suddenly came from.

Theldios
09-14-2010, 05:20 PM
its week 1 dudes

chargers always start out slow
Yeah and they always suck balls at the end.
Unless they are facing the Raiders then they can't lose

RKromwell
09-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Is Aaron Rodgers the new Tony Romo? I really don't get where all this Packer love suddenly came from.

4000 passing yards in his first two years. They are all ready to get down and kiss his ass.

Loke
09-14-2010, 06:19 PM
I feel there has always been packer love... like the past 2 decades has been the Favre show, then he left, and now Rodgers is all the rage. Given I am from and currently live in Wisconsin, so my perception may be a bit off - but I feel that the Packers, much like the Cowboys, are just one of those teams that a lot of people are passionate about.

Also, his first two seasons as a starter being 4000+ yards probably has something to do with it - hard to argue with the numbers he is putting up.

New England Patriots
09-14-2010, 06:21 PM
I feel there has always been packer love... like the past 2 decades has been the Favre show, then he left, and now Rodgers is all the rage. Given I am from and currently live in Wisconsin, so my perception may be a bit off - but I feel that the Packers, much like the Cowboys, are just one of those teams that a lot of people are passionate about.

Also, his first two seasons as a starter being 4000+ yards probably has something to do with it - hard to argue with the numbers he is putting up.

You fuck off Loke

Loke
09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
You fuck off Loke

No u

New England Patriots
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
No u

How is IB treating you? Getting those loots?

Loke
09-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Haha is this a football conversation or are we catching up on what I've been doing?

New England Patriots
09-14-2010, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Llgqal6Wg

that is for Nilbog and Rogean and this is what they think about there server