09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh shit i bet you do have bloat.

OOPS

Taluvill
09-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Fourthmeal is the shit btw.

Seaweedpimp
09-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I want to punch my friends in the face when they eat that shit around me.

My girlfriend works there and i wont let her bring that shit home for the damn dog to eat.

Just nasty.

StinkyGreenBud
09-13-2010, 10:11 PM

My girlfriend works there and i wont let her bring that shit home for the damn dog to eat.

Just nasty.

This.

Itchybottom
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Del Taco > Taco Bell

mjavor
09-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Project Runway?

aVoided
09-14-2010, 12:03 AM

Just nasty.

Couldn't agree more...

Itchybottom
09-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Would rather have a caramel apple empenada, its one of the few edible things at Yum foods establishments.

Itchybottom
09-14-2010, 02:22 AM
Ever eat at a taco bus?

of course, burrito buses are awesome. and some wooden book recycling looking Mexican hole in Coronado was pretty amazing. crazy how good carnita tacos are from a wood box in a parking lot.

Messianic
09-14-2010, 09:17 AM

Just nasty.

There's far worse food out there than taco bell. The very worst thing about their food is the grease - that's it. And that's just a form of cooked fat. No worse than what you get if you've ever eaten fast food french fries.

toddfx
09-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Don't get me wrong here, i'm not hating, I am definitely In. I've just been curious..what precisely is your motive with this Taco Bell business? Are you the most personalized Taco Bell spokesperson ever, or are you just a big taco fan?

Are you a walking ad paid by TB to essentially go about your daily internet business, but inject Taco Bell references where-ever possible? Are you branding yourself out like how companies give people cars plastered with their logo? Are you a humanoid form of the troll bots that are kept out by captchas? Or do you just love it that much and can't help but spread the word when you're tokin' and munchin'?

On that note, I think I'll go home and have two Cheesy Gordita Crunches and some Fiesta Potatoes for dinner tonight.

Retan
09-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Del Taco > Taco Bell
anything a pig poops > Taco Bell

HippoNipple
09-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Taco Bell sucks along with their new crappy tacos with a lime wedge on the side. Instead of putting it on the taco you should just use it as a chaser like your drinking a shot of tequila because the taco is awful.

To whoever said that there is much worse food than Taco Bell, I feel sorry for the crap you must be eating. Your wife must be a terrible cook or you live in a 3rd world country and eat bugs you find off the ground.

Dunes
09-14-2010, 05:52 PM
"Are you a walking ad paid by TB to essentially go about your daily internet business, but inject Taco Bell references where-ever possible?"

Doesnt sound like a bad gig at all, I may look into that :D

Tseng
09-14-2010, 11:16 PM
http://cdn.videogum.com/files/2009/04/tocqhqrqdpi.jpg

Lazortag
09-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Okay, don't get me wrong, I'd totally eat at a taco bell, but that shit is pretty gross. They don't even allow it in Quebec because they don't meet our elite health standards.

OngorDrakan
09-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Okay, don't get me wrong, I'd totally eat at a taco bell, but that shit is pretty gross. They don't even allow it in Quebec because they don't meet our elite health standards.

You mean the people of Quebec can't fit it in their tight lipped assholes. :D

J/k....Damn Quebec thinks it's all above everybody else.

Excision Rottun
09-15-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm Kenny Powers....I'm fuckin' in...You're fuckin' out!

Messianic
09-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Taco Bell sucks along with their new crappy tacos with a lime wedge on the side. Instead of putting it on the taco you should just use it as a chaser like your drinking a shot of tequila because the taco is awful.

Maybe you've been to different taco bells than I have.

To whoever said that there is much worse food than Taco Bell, I feel sorry for the crap you must be eating.

The next time I make a stir-fry using organic vegetables, 8-dollar bottles of sauce and lime/olive oil/cajun shake marinated chicken, you wont get any =P

I've studied food pretty thoroughly. The only thing you can fault Taco Bell for is using 75/25 ground meat or slightly lower instead of 80/20 which is fairly standard (McD's, BK, most burger joints - chain sit-down restaurants like Ruby's/Applebees/Fridays use slightly better meat). Ooh, watch out for that 3-4 grams of fat per pound.

Other than that, if you: drink sodas (particularly dark sodas which have a higher concentration of acid), eat any kind of fried food, don't know very accurately what your limit is in terms of your high-GI carbs and sodium levels, you're easily not as healthy as plenty of the people who eat at taco bell. I challenge you to produce a decent reason Taco Bell is bad all around. It'd be nice if you read a single evaluation by a Dietitian or Physician. It's generally better to really understand something than follow blindly some fad belief - "Taco bell is bull**** on a stick."

Your wife must be a terrible cook or you live in a 3rd world country and eat bugs you find off the ground.

I'm very certain I eat healthier than 90% of the population of Europe or Canada - without the government forcing me to by taxation or whatever. Why would you assume my wife cooks? I cook more than she does.

BTW, many insects are actually quite healthy if used as food, it's just a matter of flavor and finding enough of them to stay sustained. However, if you aren't accustomed to them, they don't have as good a biochemical/endorphin response as eating comfort foods or foods you find pleasure in.

Or, you could just keep your "OMG TACO BELL SUX CUZ EVERY1 SAYS SO" beliefs. Either way. I'm not arguing its great for you, but you could easily eat healthy there if you were willing to pick wisely. The Fresco menu for example, for which many of the items use steak instead of ground beef and are lighter on the cheese...

Crover_CT99
09-15-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't know if you are a plant or not, but I'm off to buy Taco Bell for the first time in 2 years.

Bravo!

Lazortag
09-15-2010, 07:13 PM
The only thing more disgusting than a French Canadian is a French Canadian

Living in Quebec doesn't make me a french Canadian you taco-obsessed retard.

Lazortag
09-15-2010, 07:17 PM
You mean the people of Quebec can't fit it in their tight lipped assholes. :D

J/k....Damn Quebec thinks it's all above everybody else.

I can see why Quebec has this stereotype, but it's not true in case you were wondering :p

Opaline
09-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Del Taco > Taco Bell

Pink Taco > Del Taco > Taco Bell

ooantipostoo
09-15-2010, 10:48 PM
I enjoy real Mexican food in Socal.. Sucks for all of you haha

on that note! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJL69SoRZdU&p=0F8055700F286D65&playnext=1&index=32

Maurk
09-16-2010, 02:07 AM
im soo fucking hungry i want taco bell

Itchybottom
09-16-2010, 02:56 AM
And extra Charmin, to wipe your ass after the onslaught subsides from indigestion.

Messianic
09-16-2010, 08:54 AM
I enjoy real Mexican food in Socal.. Sucks for all of you haha

on that note! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJL69SoRZdU&p=0F8055700F286D65&playnext=1&index=32

True. Socal has the best food ever.

T7g
09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
And extra Charmin, to wipe your ass after the onslaught subsides from indigestion.

On this note, I got some Tbell the other night.

(I literally have not eaten it in over 5 years, but after Fourthmeal's constant spamming I figured why not.)

I ordered a couple Chalupas, they gave me Gorditas.
I ordered a volcano taco, by the time I could eat it that nasty sauce had already soaked the shell and destroyed it.

The next day I woke up and had a normal bowel moment, at some point later while I was at work a giant torrent of watery feces hit me and I had to run to the bathroom twice in thirty minutes.

That also hasn't happened to me in ~5ish years, so- moral of the story.

Fourthmeal is bullshit, unless you want a fifth and sixth bowel movement added to your day.

Aetherial
09-16-2010, 12:37 PM
On this note, I got some Tbell the other night.

(I literally have not eaten it in over 5 years, but after Fourthmeal's constant spamming I figured why not.)

I ordered a couple Chalupas, they gave me Gorditas.
I ordered a volcano taco, by the time I could eat it that nasty sauce had already soaked the shell and destroyed it.

The next day I woke up and had a normal bowel moment, at some point later while I was at work a giant torrent of watery feces hit me and I had to run to the bathroom twice in thirty minutes.

That also hasn't happened to me in ~5ish years, so- moral of the story.

Fourthmeal is bullshit, unless you want a fifth and sixth bowel movement added to your day.

Good to hear, thanks!

purist
09-16-2010, 04:14 PM
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/taco_man.gif

Itchybottom
09-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Maltodextrin/corn starch. There's a lot of it in their food, it's a good energy source carb-wise, but it also draws water into the bowels and causes you to colon blow when you have too much of it. Soy Lecithin actually boosts that effect ten fold. The only things safe to eat from Taco Bell are lettuce, cilantro, and onions.

Itchybottom
09-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I'd like to remind everyone, though it's not Tuesday (for decent tacos in Irvine), it's still chicken soft taco Thursday, 3 for $2.09 at Del Taco! GO GET SOME.

Messianic
09-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Maltodextrin/corn starch. There's a lot of it in their food, it's a good energy source carb-wise, but it also draws water into the bowels and causes you to colon blow when you have too much of it. Soy Lecithin actually boosts that effect ten fold. The only things safe to eat from Taco Bell are lettuce, cilantro, and onions.

These are in high quantities in their food, but the effect those things have on you varies widely from person to person. When I was a broke college student i'd buy two of their spicy chicken burritos for 2$ and never had a problem.

Some people are heavily sensitive to these things based on diet, heredity, etc...which is why people are either "taco bell is awesome," or "Taco bell is *!@#*@."

For the average person, you'll usually only get the "colon blow" effect (As an aside, i googled that for fun and look at the first link - http://www.colonblow.com - ROFL) if you're already overeating at Taco bell, and therefore get absurd amounts of those things in one sitting

A similar effect can happen if someone eats any kind of mass-produced pastry. It's not just Taco Bell, or something Taco Bell is unique for...

Messianic
09-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Messianic is a true Hero of the Shell, and may his colon pass everything quickly and true!

TBH, I really prefer Moe's to Taco Bell =)

::knows this will immediately put him out of Fourthmeal's good graces::

purist
09-17-2010, 05:06 PM
I'd like to remind everyone, though it's not Tuesday (for decent tacos in Irvine), it's still chicken soft taco Thursday, 3 for $2.09 at Del Taco! GO GET SOME.

I actually went to Dell Taco yesterday because I haven't gone there since undergrad and missed it. I got a #12 (Spicy Chicken Burrito, Chicken Soft Taco & Fries).

The fries were crinkle-cut, crispy and delicious. As always.

The rest of it, was fucking disgusting.

I paid $6 for a cherry coke and some fries.

Mooshoo Pork
09-18-2010, 04:30 AM
Chinese food FTW . . . Oh wait, they still called Chinese?

Ridic
09-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Del Taco > Taco Bell

Taco Bueno > Life

Tumdumm
09-19-2010, 04:52 AM
chicken bacon swiss or the beef n cheddar?

Itchybottom
09-19-2010, 08:59 AM
I tried the cantina tacos yesterday.... Those tortillas are nasty, and the chicken is inedible in both flavor and texture. I tried drenching it with the haphazardly cut lime, but it still just wasn't right. I even attempted the old method of making the cheese omelet MRE edible -- putting hot sauce on it: Failure. So in my fit of hunger and disappointment I then went to Taco Time and got some nachos. With real cheese, not cheese sauce!

http://www.tacotimenw.com/Images/menuitems/nachos.png

It was most satisfying. "Good good, fresh fresh."

Alawen Everywhere
09-19-2010, 12:08 PM
You know what would be good this morning? Two eggs up with a piece of sprouted whole grain toast. And an orange.

Yes, I really do think not eating garbage makes me better than you.