PDA

View Full Version : <Nomsanto Industries Red> - Project 1999 Red's Premiere Baking Guild

Greengrocer
11-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Hear ye! Hear ye!

<Nomsanto Industries Red> is currently seeking experienced bakers, brewers, hunters, foragers, gatherers, fishermen, fisherwomen, and fisherlizards to join our crew of proud purveyors of the finest cuisine in all of Norrath!

This could be your start to an exciting career in one of many stimulating trades, such as...

Baking

Brewing

Fishing

Hunting

Murdering

Gathering

Foraging

Meat Spinning

Swimming

Vending

Haggling

Eating

Drinking

Stock Boy

AND MANY MORE!

Interested? Inquire within! Send PM to Greengrocer with work history and salary requirements.

---------------------------------------------
<NOMSANTO INDSUTRIES RED>
SEE THE WORLD, KILL THE WORLD, EAT THE WORLD!™

Potus
11-17-2014, 05:28 PM
I am a proud fisherlizard let me know when I can maintank the raid to the Brownie fort in Lesser Faydark.

spigot
11-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Good guild. doing work. Handed out some fresh produce in MM yesterday then murdered a guy.

Greengrocer
11-20-2014, 12:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lfVXbn8.gif

Kergan
11-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Should sponsor a farmers market in EC tunnel where people can come hang out and have a sandwich then get murdered.

BarackObooma
12-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Good idea Kergan, instead of a meet and greet, you could have a meat and beat.

burdenday
12-20-2014, 11:27 AM
Good idea Kergan, instead of a meet and greet, you could have a meat and beat.

That's why this man is president.

Bodybagger
12-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Enjoyed the surprise pvp with your little traitorous low lvl guildies last night. What's the point of being guiglded if you're too chickenshit to fly the flag and only unflag for the YT shot as you gank a group member who is recovering?

Payback was so fun though... just a shame to break up a sick xp group... Who ganks the master looter anyways? Thanks for the 280pp guys and those 12 ears yall were bickering over that I was going to give to people who could hand in only.

Fly your Nomsanto flag high so I know to kill you on sight from now on chickenshits hahaha

edit: Just by the way....
-Ninjaturtle<Flowers of Happiness>

Portasaurus
12-20-2014, 01:37 PM
So I tagged some random people to the guild because "hey, why not?" ...right?

...And now I see this in the guild page. :(

If these new recruits are ruthlessly murdering innocent people and not even farming their meats then I would like to be notified about this. You guys haven't brought back a single meat yet and I'm catching wind that there are deaths. Deaths with no meat are senseless, irresponsible deaths, and this behavior will NOT be tolerated.

I may need to disband these new recruits if they are up to no good and not meating expectations.

spigot
12-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Enjoyed the surprise pvp with your little traitorous low lvl guildies last night. What's the point of being guiglded if you're too chickenshit to fly the flag and only unflag for the YT shot as you gank a group member who is recovering?

Payback was so fun though... just a shame to break up a sick xp group... Who ganks the master looter anyways? Thanks for the 280pp guys and those 12 ears yall were bickering over that I was going to give to people who could hand in only.

Fly your Nomsanto flag high so I know to kill you on sight from now on chickenshits hahaha

edit: Just by the way....
-Ninjaturtle<Flowers of Happiness>

Haha jesus christ. This joker was hoarding ears in HHK group -- me and group shaman killed this poor soul after we realized he wasn't going to share those ears. He knows damn well he wasn't planning on sharing them either.

his "payback" was calling in 2 more FoH clowns and not getting a YT.

Welcome to red, pal. Jewery is punished to the fullest extent.

My only regret is not saving the Lizard Meat for my dear leader. I must admit, in the frenzy of it all I devoured his corpse on the spot. I have failed you in this regard.

-Rygel, Fisherman and Researcher of Nomsanto

Bodybagger
12-26-2014, 03:47 PM
had one FoH member show up to help me corpse run since you bound me in hhk, killed you, regardless of YT. You plugged and died when you logged back in, right in front of me. Your tears were salty and delicious as you danced zonelines for 30min panic'd trying to camp again, til I said whatever and let you go figuring you'd had enough pay back.

And I still have the ears, which as stated were going to be given to him (the wizard), as I'd already told him. I wasn't going to give you all the ears to distribute just because you demanded it. I was master looter. I was looting everything. None of you retards cried about the 300p in ore I looted and sold. I will probably delete the ears. No use and taking up bag space... no one sells this shit you fools. Crying over 8 goblin ears in a full group when we were xp'ing so fast... and you broke the group over 8 ears... what a moron...

You are a loser. You attacked me while grouped and didn't even have the balls to do so solo. Then you tried to get guards to kill me instead of pvp me. You're a sad sorry sack, and I enjoyed killing you very much. I also enjoyed not splitting any of that loot with you guys since you attacked and booted me randomly. Bravo! Lose/lose for you. Win/win for me!

Next time fly your guild tag you pussy. You're a disgrace popping blind and pulling tag out for YT only when we are mid pve. Your guild should be ashamed of you.