PDA

View Full Version : Divinity KSes officially now?

a_forum_troll_001
09-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Figured I'd keep the trend going.

What's all this I hear about Divinity being told Keeper of Souls was FTE so they KS'd it from DA? (borrowed from Lulls' thread, thanks for the layout)

Rogean states: "Island 4's intent is to clear the island and not know which mob spawned Keeper of Souls, because there are multiple mobs that can do it. On live, any mob could spawn it. When dealing with a situation where mulitple mobs on the island can spawn the mob, the claim will be any guild that contributes significantly to spawning it."

Now, by all means if im wrong, then im wrong, but i recall keeper always being under this mechanic: Spawn mechanism: Spawns 60-85 minutes after the death of any griffon or pegasus on the island.

Side note, apparently DA was up there much longer and cleared 90% of it with Divinity coming up long after the Keeper timer had been initiated. Sounds familiar, wonder if they got accused of douchebaggery in a public channel?

Double side note, i understand precedence is precedence if this is the way it was handled previously (this specific encounter), but if it doesn't reflect current rules/mechanics, why follow suit?

Sure this is RnF, but keep the ranting and flaming to a minimum, I'm looking for some legit logic/answers other than lol DA deserved it, or that its a case by case basic, because so far this server reeks of FFA, which i'd be 100% in favor of.

So which is it, play nice or zergfest?

Rogean
09-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Your facts are wrong bud.

Troll Fail.