katrik
11-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Thanks.

Troubled
11-04-2014, 04:28 PM
no

LulzSect
11-04-2014, 04:34 PM
http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/admiral_ackbar_obama_parody.jpg

Lune
11-04-2014, 04:40 PM
So my sister is away at college in a sorority, and all the Halloween pics of her friends just went up on facebook.

If democrats keep the senate I'll fill this thread with the world's sluttiest 18 year old college Halloween costumes. I am looking through them right now and these girls are really hanging cheek.

Make it happen

Rararboker
11-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Ew, republicans and democrats!

Sidelle
11-04-2014, 06:04 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mawzy6hkhT1rwzsbso1_500.gif

So, who thinks the Dems will hold onto the senate? ,,,tell us

loramin
11-04-2014, 07:06 PM
So, who thinks the Dems will hold onto the senate? ,,,tell us

I think they'll take back the Senate in 2016, but I'm with Nate Silver on this election.

It's a shame, wouldn't have minded seeing those pics ...

Littlegyno 10.0
11-04-2014, 07:22 PM
i vote 4 more katrik pix.

Secrets
11-04-2014, 08:23 PM
i voted

<3

Sidelle
11-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Secrets, you need to post more. I like you. :)

katrik
11-04-2014, 08:43 PM
i vote 4 more katrik pix.

http://i.imgur.com/3kV3vN9.jpg

iruinedyourday
11-04-2014, 08:45 PM
You guys are all voting democrat right?

Republicans want to shut down p99 - its true! vote Dem!

Sidelle
11-04-2014, 08:51 PM
No. Fuk Dem. Lol

katrik
11-04-2014, 08:55 PM
No. Fuk Dem. Lol

Yes pls.

Pokesan
11-04-2014, 08:55 PM
voted straight R vroom vroom

Sidelle
11-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Shit. Corbett peacin' out in PA. Ow, my butt.

iruinedyourday
11-04-2014, 09:02 PM
WELL SHIT I guess I'll go vote then to counter all you crazies :P

im going straight, no guns, umm.. what other evil shit do us democrats do? um... oh yea forced gay marriage.. forced animal marrage.. um.. what else? um.. tax on all your Sodas!! more minium wage!!! um.. oh yea the big one, i love given out state ID cards to immigrants!!! oh yea...

im getting all hot and bothered up in here! I'm gonna do a lot more than just vote in the booth tonight, if you catch my drift ;)

o yea and weed.. everywhere? ima vote for that

you mafuggers really vote R? thats so nuts to me.. o well to each their own!

ps

VOTE DEM! :D

Portasaurus
11-04-2014, 10:18 PM
i voted for zaphod beeblebrox.

twice.

not joking

Portasaurus
11-04-2014, 10:39 PM
Srs tho... I voted for a real politics guy, but yep zaphod beeblebrox and also zaphod beeblebrox again for something else. It was incredibly obvious i was typing in a write-in name on the 3-candidate ballot.

I [B]had to do this because there was no candidate running in the [not-idiots/assholes party] for those two offices. It was a little disappointing. I mean, I bothered to show up and vote, but nobody bothered to contest the seats for 2 out of the 3 offices I was voting on?! Democracy in action!

John O summed it up pretty well with this bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIMgfBZrrZ8#t=950

Conclusion: Politics is a really lame interactive TV show, and as fat as tv shows go, it's one of the worst tv shows on tv. Also, how is USA still a world power? Criminy!

One of the many reasons Norrath politics are the only politics for me!

Sidelle
11-04-2014, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WBQPBiv.jpg

Secrets
11-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Shit. Corbett peacin' out in PA. Ow, my butt.

sorry, my sister/friends needs to make more than 7.25/hr

Pokesan
11-05-2014, 01:08 AM
hell yes pot is legal

bread and circuses will be so much cooler now

katrik
11-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Yeah..! Reps back in power..!

Sidelle
11-05-2014, 01:46 AM
sorry, my sister/friends needs to make more than 7.25/hr
That's cool. What can ya do? That's democracy, yo. :D Win some, lose some.

At least we got the senate back. BUT.... Obama's pen & phone tho... waitin for them shoes to drop.

katrik
11-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Obama is pretty much gonna do what he wants anyway until he's gone. No respect for our constitution.

Pokesan
11-05-2014, 01:58 AM
i hope they try to impeach obama

#burnitall

Secrets
11-05-2014, 02:14 AM
That's cool. What can ya do? That's democracy, yo. :D Win some, lose some.

At least we got the senate back. BUT.... Obama's pen & phone tho... waitin for them shoes to drop.

If it makes you feel any better I voted republican with the exception of Tom Wolf, whom I voted Democrat for.

Sidelle
11-05-2014, 02:25 AM
i hope they try to impeach obama

#burnitall
I bet you do. Lol. That would be a dumb move, even if he deserves it.

We're gonna have to just ride it out....

I hope he plays even more golf now and just leaves the rest of it alone.

Lune
11-05-2014, 02:34 AM
Enjoy another half decade of being systematically looted by corporate oligarchs, Murica.

Patriam1066
11-05-2014, 03:52 AM
Enjoy another half decade of being systematically looted by corporate oligarchs, Murica.

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/index.php?cmte=&cycle=2014

but I guess that democratic money came from burger flippers and other minimum wage workers in your mind. In reality, the corporate oligarchs are in both parties

Reguiy
11-05-2014, 03:55 AM

So you're saying no pics of slutty 18 year olds dressed as Alice in wonderland?

drktmplr12
11-05-2014, 09:41 AM
what is wrong with florida? :(

Orruar
11-05-2014, 10:01 AM

Do you think democrats don't partake in the looting?

Portasaurus
11-05-2014, 10:14 AM
what is wrong with florida? :(

The reason Florida continues to have very very close elections is because it is the waiting room for human expiration. As such, there is a constant influx of old-ass curmudgeons who vote strictly and stubbornly Republican.

Other places are slowly becoming more and more progressive over time, which is the natural course of things.

Florida's close elections are the dying gasps of the Republican party and an obsolete way of thinking.

Happy day-after!

jcr4990
11-05-2014, 10:20 AM
What have we got? Another 20-30 years before the vast majority of Republican voters die from old age?

Hopefully nothing catastrophic happens before then :(

katrik
11-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Pretty much the same in GA. It will forever remain red until people die.

Portasaurus
11-05-2014, 10:43 AM
If there is one inevitable constant, it is death. Sure, there are more idiots born every day, but I would argue that there are fewer idiots born every day today than in the past.

Trending in the right direction? Let's just play elf game until it all blows over.

Orruar
11-05-2014, 10:59 AM
You people act like a person's politics don't change over the course of their life. As if incorporating experience and new knowledge into one's thoughts on the ideal way for government to be structured never happens. Maybe that doesn't happen for you, but that speaks more about you than anything else.

Daldaen
11-05-2014, 11:15 AM
You people act like a person's politics don't change over the course of their life. As if incorporating experience and new knowledge into one's thoughts on the ideal way for government to be structured never happens. Maybe that doesn't happen for you, but that speaks more about you than anything else.

This is why being called a flip flopper as an insult is funny. However if you're just lying about your views to pander to a voting block then yea... But far too often the insult is simply used about someone who just sat down and actually thought about something and realized "hey that makes a lot of sense, I actually support that stance".

But the reality of the situation is that most social issues - I'll use gay marriage particularly - the younger generation are majorly in favor of this being an accepted part of life. Whereas the older generation are mostly opposed. As the older generation dies off, gay marriage will eventually be allowed in all 50 states. You won't see those who are currently in their 20-40s in 20 years be against a social issue like that. Economic policy and Governance they may change their view on. But I don't see many deviating from their current stance on that particular social issue.

Orruar
11-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Yeah, overall views on some social issues are certainly changing and for the better. But to think that all the republicans will die off in the next 20 years and suddenly democrats will run everything is a point of view that one holds if a) they want to lie to themselves to feel better or b) they are too stupid to know better. Politicians are way too slippery and they'll change the party platform once it becomes too out of touch on certain issues.

Portasaurus
11-05-2014, 11:35 AM
they'll change the party platform once it becomes too out of touch on certain issues.

Portasaurus
11-05-2014, 11:35 AM
^ if that's not winning in the long run, I don't know what is.

Rararboker
11-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Normally I'd be worried, thinking of democrats running the country. But the republicans aren't much better and it is just a big scam to help people avoid making their own decisions on many of these issues. Much easier to just join a "political party" and adopt all of their views. Which is why I hope, in 20 years, both parties are retired. Maybe something good can finally come of it all. As it stands, in 20 years, at the rate we are going, America is going to be a shadow of what it used to be and/or still is (kind of) today.

Nitsude
11-05-2014, 12:55 PM
You people act like a person's politics don't change over the course of their life. As if incorporating experience and new knowledge into one's thoughts on the ideal way for government to be structured never happens. Maybe that doesn't happen for you, but that speaks more about you than anything else. I think the saying goes, if you vote Democrat before 30 you have no heart. If you vote Democrat after 30 you have no brain.

Lune
11-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Do you think democrats don't partake in the looting?

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/index.php?cmte=&cycle=2014

but I guess that democratic money came from burger flippers and other minimum wage workers in your mind. In reality, the corporate oligarchs are in both parties

Yea I know, but it's more about severity than presence or absence. The public option was killed by a corrupt fucking democrat after all.

I'm just surprised one of the most reviled legislatures in US history can not only get re-elected, but expand their hold over the government. That's what I am miffed about more than anything else. Read about the actual number of votes cast for republican members of congressmen compared to democrat ones. They rely a lot more on gerrymandering and voter suppression. Then again dems rely on immigrants so I'm not sure that's better. I live in a gerrymandered conservative district. I had the choice between two republican representatives.

This country needs political reform... badly

Telin
11-05-2014, 01:57 PM
I favor constitutional amendments to further limit the federal government's power and return it to the states which can be done by 3/4ths of the states without the Feds. More state governments are changing and getting closer to this becoming a possibility, but are these newly-elected officials really believers of our constitution? Probably not.

Orruar
11-05-2014, 02:08 PM
I think the saying goes, if you vote Democrat before 30 you have no heart. If you vote Democrat after 30 you have no brain.

I think you meant "if you vote Republican before 30 you have no heart". But yeah, both parties are an incomprehensible mess of inconsistent and often conflicting policy ideas, designed purely to divide and conquer the American people. I'd change that saying to "If you identify with either the D or R parties, you have no brain."

At least with the white house and congress split right now, they'll hopefully be able to do less damage.

Thulack
11-05-2014, 02:10 PM
If it makes you feel any better I voted republican with the exception of Tom Wolf, whom I voted Democrat for.

Voted for Wolf and rest of Dem's. Lesser of 2 evils.

Nitsude
11-05-2014, 02:13 PM
I think you meant "if you vote Republican before 30 you have no heart" Oops, yeah that's right.

Daldaen
11-05-2014, 02:15 PM
George Washington was right:

However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

2-party system is bad and it should feel bad.

Patriam1066
11-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Yea I know, but it's more about severity than presence or absence. The public option was killed by a corrupt fucking democrat after all.

I'm just surprised one of the most reviled legislatures in US history can not only get re-elected, but expand their hold over the government. That's what I am miffed about more than anything else. Read about the actual number of votes cast for republican members of congressmen compared to democrat ones. They rely a lot more on gerrymandering and voter suppression. Then again dems rely on immigrants so I'm not sure that's better. I live in a gerrymandered conservative district. I had the choice between two republican representatives.

This country needs political reform... badly

Well shockingly I agree 100% with this. Thing is, until the government starts building schools instead of prisons, until they shrink the bureaucracy, and until Congressman / women start making $100,000 a year or something (which is still too much for them based on job performance), I will find it difficult to vote democrat. I honestly don't like the republicans... I could give a fuck about gay marriage, abortion, or legalization of weed, so all of that doesn't resonate with me at all and I don't think it's the government's job to legislate morality. It's all about the lesser of two evils, which is very subjective

KagatobLuvsAnimu
11-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Wolfpac2016

katrik
11-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Im starting to think anyone can make the dumbest thread possible and people will argue on it. I somewhat understand why Lron did it.

Lune
11-05-2014, 09:42 PM
also Iowa needs to be glassed for electing Joni Ernst

Ahldagor
11-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Im starting to think anyone can make the dumbest thread possible and people will argue on it. I somewhat understand why Lron did it.

Wendy Davis failed like I knew she would, but that no-wait with five minutes to vote was glorious as I stumbled in smelling of sawdust and sweat to proudly cast a vote for a baby-killing Texas woman.

Littlegyno 10.0
11-05-2014, 10:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3kV3vN9.jpg

id fuk dem titties.

pm me ur imgur album with all ur skank pix.

Sidelle
11-05-2014, 10:26 PM
I stumbled in smelling of sawdust and sweat to proudly cast a vote for a baby-killing Texas woman.
You're the guy who resembles Jesus irl, right? ... And you're a carpenter, too?! Whoa...

(Lol)

Pokesan
11-05-2014, 11:58 PM
damn that's one buck-toothed tranny

pras!

maerilith
11-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Thanks.

I hope you voted for the right person cauze i spent that day, and today trying to better my life and free myself from the perpetual state enforced slavery we are under which didn't really give me a good option to vote.

Freedom only for the rich and privileged.

Maybe one day, I'll actually be free to vote and shit.

maerilith
11-06-2014, 12:20 AM
And yes, I know there are laws protecting peoples right to vote. But a piece of paper means shit without any means to back it up or any realistic ability to exercise what is on that piece of paper.

Sidelle
11-06-2014, 12:42 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96a61SfyI1qgvdf9o2_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96a61SfyI1qgvdf9o3_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96a61SfyI1qgvdf9o5_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96a61SfyI1qgvdf9o4_250.gif

maerilith
11-06-2014, 01:06 AM
lots of tears.gif[/IMG]

lol...

not sure...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/choofed.gif

vs

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bite-lip1.gif

though the flaming could further commence with victory gifs posted in your honor ... not really much to say... your right. Much tears, such sadness, much despair. :(

katrik
11-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Don't forget. PEOPLE DIED TO GIVE YOU THAT RIGHT. Thanks pals.

<3

Pokesan
11-06-2014, 01:14 AM
an adult human bean isn't capable of jingoism, katrik

Sidelle
11-06-2014, 02:56 AM
lol...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bite-lip1.gif
^This one. :)

iruinedyourday
11-06-2014, 04:55 AM
i dono whats going on here but its good

Smedy
11-06-2014, 08:31 AM
vote for what? doesn't both your canditates represent the same fucking thing anyway?

Lune
11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
vote for what? doesn't both your canditates represent the same fucking thing anyway?

No, they don't. The system is flawed and corrupt, and both parties will find a way to let the elite fuck you over, but there are nuances between them.

For example:

Increases in global temperatures may have a beneficial effect on how we live our lives. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He [God] is doing in the climate is to me outrageous.

This batshit insane motherfucker got re-elected by a landslide.

Ahldagor
11-07-2014, 06:46 PM
You're the guy who resembles Jesus irl, right? ... And you're a carpenter, too?! Whoa...

(Lol)

No more a Jesus look alike because Jesus never grew out of his god complex.

Sidelle
11-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Lol. This story makes me appreciate American politicians just a little bit more now. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/politician-mail-russian-women-putin-sperm-article-1.2002773

Glenzig
11-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Lol. This story makes me appreciate American politicians just a little bit more now. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/politician-mail-russian-women-putin-sperm-article-1.2002773

Pretty sure that story is as close as his sperm has ever gotten to a woman.