PDA

View Full Version : Paladins in demand?

Braveguard
09-10-2010, 09:33 AM
I've decided to dump my druid and go tank. I like paladins better but I thought I would level a druid to get started. I'm just not having that much fun though.

Are paladins in demand? I'm gettin' lonesome being unguilded. I have a regular partner but miss the chatter you get with a friendly guild.

azeth
09-10-2010, 09:36 AM
I've decided to dump my druid and go tank. I like paladins better but I thought I would level a druid to get started. I'm just not having that much fun though.

Are paladins in demand? I'm gettin' lonesome being unguilded. I have a regular partner but miss the chatter you get with a friendly guild.

regardless if you end up guilded, you can bet the farm if you hang outside Fear you'll gear up in full Valorium!

i love paladins, wish more folks played them! perhaps i just love "blind" having played an ENC :)

Molitoth
09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I think almost all of the raiding guilds are overstocked on paladins.
It's really an overpopulated class on this server.

I'd go SK if I were you.

I have a full valorium 50 paladin just sitting around doing nothing because of the low demand.

Braveguard
09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Don't really want a raiding guild. Really, once you get to 50 with full planar... what else is there to do until Kunark comes out. Besides, I'm already set on playing a paladin. The only question is whether or not I can find a guild that fits.

I have no doubt that there isn't a demand from raiding guilds. That's pretty much how it was on live too during classic. I'm just wondering what my odds are with the others.

Brut
09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Only reason you'd really want to be a pally is so you can parade around EC with a flaming ego-sword.

Which used to be cool in classic but now we all know the stats in that thing stink, so forget it!

Braveguard
09-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Actually, that's not my favorite sword anyway.

I just like the character concept on a paladin. Besides, the ladies really dig my Lay on Hands.

Omnimorph
09-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Sounds like you're pretty intent on making a paladin anyway. Go for it. Play what you want to play. You'll still be more desired than warriors in group situations :p

Virtuosos
09-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Paladins are beyond amazing....fuck the people who give you shit for it. I had only 1 level 50 character that i played and leveld myself back in live/end of kunark, and it was a dwarf paladin....

same here on this emu. I just can not, for the life of me, get over how much fun they are...especially raiding.

Only thing is the leveling sucks lol, but if you stick with him long enough then it will definately feel worth it... alot of the paladins now get powerleveld from 1 to 50 and assume they accomplished something, but they'll never be a true pally

stick with it, get him leveld, and i promise you that most guilds will have you.

Kender
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
i always liked the warrior light sabre epics better

Harrison
09-12-2010, 09:45 PM
When I started my paladin they were rare.

Now they are overpopulated by half-ass suck paladins.

Guilds actually want my mage over my fucking paladin, ugh.

Heebee
09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Only reason you'd really want to be a pally is so you can parade around EC with a flaming ego-sword.

Which used to be cool in classic but now we all know the stats in that thing stink, so forget it!

Yeah those Fiery Avenger stats suck don't they!?

Brut
09-14-2010, 05:18 AM
Yeah those Fiery Avenger stats suck don't they!?
I ain't inspecting you cause it's rude and by default I assume it's a Soulfire SO THERE.