PDA

View Full Version : I love white girls.

Pages : [1] 2

Lucrio40
09-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Nothing beats going out to the club or bar or where ever and being the only black guy in the place. The number of slutty white girls who come up to me and ask the same damn question (is what they say about black guys true?) never ceases to amaze me.

So how about some white girl appreciation. Lets get some good looking white girls up here. Don't have to be 10's, just some damn good looking white girls.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7206/bigcandid9a8c0f6ub8.jpg
http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2005/09/10/playboy/story.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 03:45 AM
Being a black man myself, I will attest that my dick is always wet and my bank account always dry cause that child support yo

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 04:09 AM
What's funny is I had just been think about how right after I get a biscuit from Bojangles in the morning, I take a ride down crack alley and get a blowjob from the black crack whores. Nothing like starting the day with a biscuit and a b.j. from a black girl.

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 05:15 AM
http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cocaine_line.jpg

Sadface
09-09-2010, 05:35 AM
I am black irl fo sho know what im saying yeeeyeeeyaw I be all like damn girl whip out my 12 inch cock and skeet skeet skeet.

Serith
09-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Jameeka

Serith
09-09-2010, 05:38 AM
BoMquiSHa

Serith
09-09-2010, 05:52 AM
LaQuisHriA

StinkyGreenBud
09-09-2010, 07:02 AM
What was this thread about again?

Taxi
09-09-2010, 08:12 AM
What was this thread about again?

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9264/russianskinheads1251811.jpg

Dominick
09-09-2010, 08:20 AM
WTF?

OK...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/139409068_9b74c63b52.jpg

Taxi
09-09-2010, 08:30 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4149/3953insideamericannazi6.jpg

Taxi
09-09-2010, 08:41 AM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4708/ashleytoddbface.jpg

Erasong
09-09-2010, 09:20 AM
What's funny is I had just been think about how right after I get a biscuit from Bojangles in the morning, I take a ride down crack alley and get a blowjob from the black crack whores. Nothing like starting the day with a biscuit and a b.j. from a black girl.

The WORST looking, NASTIEST fucking make me wanna puke my brains out crack whores ive seen are white. That HBO special hookers at the point? Ya bitches are fucking.. bleeeeeeaaachhhhhhhhhh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-JMG5bRlw0&NR=1

Rasterburn
09-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Northern European white girls > ALL.

Hottest women on the planet.

Erasong
09-09-2010, 12:06 PM
there are some hot ones but im gonna have to go with the super hot south american women.

purist
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
White wimmenz.. the black man's kryptonite.

baub
09-09-2010, 01:32 PM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4708/ashleytoddbface.jpg

hahahah this story was too funny

Taxi
09-09-2010, 01:44 PM
hahahah this story was too funny

I was trying to make a point that just like she wasnt attacked by a black guy, lots of people on the internet are obviously posing as black people in a transparent effort to make them look bad.

ukaking
09-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Its posts like the OP's that make people wanna hate on the bruthas!

Harrison
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Nah, it's things like "I was sitting there minding my own business, watching a Red Sox game, when a bunch of black guys come in and beat me into a bloody mess for no reason and then drag me into the street and leave me for dead." that make you hate on the bruthas.

ukaking
09-09-2010, 02:47 PM
dare I break out a laundry list to help back your claims, Mr. Harrison? :D

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Nah, it's things like "I was sitting there minding my own business, watching a Red Sox game, when a bunch of black guys come in and beat me into a bloody mess for no reason and then drag me into the street and leave me for dead." that make you hate on the bruthas.

They tend to do that when you don't pay them, as promised.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
dare I break out a laundry list to help back your claims, Mr. Harrison? :D

No, because it would likely be a bunch of racist bullshit that doesn't make sense.

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Nah, it's things like "I was sitting there minding my own business, watching a hyena taming, when a bunch of white guys come in and beat me into a bloody mess for no reason and then drag me to America and use me for slave labor." that make you hate on the crackas.
fix'd

Harrison
09-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Africans were selling their rival tribes they've captured in wars to the Europeans. Any other propaganda you'd like to spew out from your pathetic repertoire so that I can shoot it down with shit you can learn in 30 seconds?

Your insufferable reverse discrimination is worse than the racism you're trying to denounce.

purist
09-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, the institution of slavery in the Americas is totally vindicated by the fact that some Africans were complicit in the slave trade. Because Harrison said so.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey guys, using things that happened 200+ years ago as an excuse for the actions of people now is totally logical.

purist
09-09-2010, 03:27 PM
140*

Taxi
09-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Africans were selling their rival tribes they've captured in wars to the Europeans. Any other propaganda you'd like to spew out from your pathetic repertoire so that I can shoot it down with shit you can learn in 30 seconds?

Your insufferable reverse discrimination is worse than the racism you're trying to denounce.

It always amazes me the amount of denial there is in america to be able to swallow that racist pill. So what youre trying to say is that the only people responsible for the slave trade are the africans? Of course a bunch of white guys paying top dollars for them at slaving outposts has nothing to do with the slave trade right?

A modern day version would be to see the mexican drug wars as stricly a mexican affair as if the demand for the drug in the US and the fact that making them illegal drives the prices up has nothing to do with it.

Seriously some americans have a really fucking kaleidoscopic vision of reality, i wouldnt want to be in their heads.

purist
09-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Harrison every time you post it's just further evidence of how far down the evolutionary ladder the gene pool that spawned you decided to free fall. Don't even try to talk about history, son. Remember last time you tried talk politics and ended up lying about your "combat" experience in a desperate attempt to lend your retarded opinions on American foreign policy a modicum of credibility?

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Africans were selling their rival tribes they've captured in wars to the Europeans.
So, just because the slave trade was already existent it is ok to ramp up production, and become the biggest and the best slave trader evar amirite? I mean, fuck those Africans, they were already being sold, so lets whip them until they work or die, whichever comes first! There will always be more!
Any other propaganda you'd like to spew out from your pathetic repertoire so that I can shoot it down with shit you can learn in 30 seconds?
Yeah.. You defending American slavery is REALLY making my "propaganda" "shot down." lol.
Insufferable eh? Is that a word you learned recently?
You can't have "reverse discrimination" (against white people) unless a status quo of "discrimination" (against non-whites) already exists you fucking retard. At least I think for myself when I see those around me and reject their ignorant outlooks instead of blindly parroting whatever the majority voice tells me I should think (like some people).

Harrison
09-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Lol the point is, the blame isn't solely on "DA MAN(tm)".

How you warped that into, "No one is to blame but the Africans" is beyond me. You people are so fucked in the head that it amazes me you function in the real world at all.

internalprime8
09-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Where the white women at?
http://images.blu-ray.com/reviews/1486_5_large.jpg

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 03:35 PM

How you warped that into, "No one is to blame but the Africans" is beyond me.
Africans were selling their rival tribes they've captured in wars to the Europeans.
Goly gee willickers, I wonder how we ever jumped to that conclusion..

Taxi
09-09-2010, 03:40 PM

How you warped that into, "No one is to blame but the Africans" is beyond me. You people are so fucked in the head that it amazes me you function in the real world at all.

Its cuz hasbinbad made a random comment on slavery and right away you jumped on the nonononono you wont blame the white guys for that, black people sold their own people! YOU WONT REVERSE PERSECUTE ME, POOR WHITY. is the flavor i got from it.

Rasterburn
09-09-2010, 03:40 PM
So what youre trying to say is that the only people responsible for the slave trade are the africans?

Facts:

African chiefs were capturing and enslaving other blacks from rival tribes for centuries before white people ever set foot upon their shores.

The slave trade in Africa worked more or less like this: white traders arrived along the west coast of Africa and traded textiles, rum and other such goods for human slaves. In the vast majority of cases, those slaves were NOT captured by white people... they were captured by other blacks. And then sold, for a profit. If they had not been sold, they STILL would have been slaves. But instead of picking cotton in the Americas, they would have been tending goats and doing hard labor in Africa instead.

The image of Kunta Kinte being chased down by evil white men in "Roots" was good for ratings, back when that mini-series was made. But it is far from being historically accurate. Blacks in Africa began the slave trade on that continent and they also profited from it.

None of this is meant to marginalize the involvement of white slavers. I am simply pointing out that to toss all or even most of the blame for black slavery upon whites is simply not congruent with the actual facts.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 03:41 PM
You jumped to that conclusion because that's the preconceived end-result you wanted so that you could bleat your bullshit more.

You are so deep in your hatred for "The Man(tm)" that you are completely incapable of being objective. Why anyone would listen to a word you say after your absolutely atrocious statements about servicemen and women, is beyond me. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and would have been better served dripping from your mother's anus instead.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Facts:

African chiefs were capturing and enslaving other blacks from rival tribes for centuries before white people ever set foot upon their shores.

The slave trade in Africa worked more or less like this: white traders arrived along the west coast of Africa and traded textiles, rum and other such goods for human slaves. In the vast majority of cases, those slaves were NOT captured by white people... they were captured by other blacks. And then sold, for a profit. If they had not been sold, they STILL would have been slaves. But instead of picking cotton in the Americas, they would have been tending goats and doing hard labor in Africa instead.

The image of Kunta Kinte being chased down by evil white men in "Roots" was good for ratings, back when that mini-series was made. But it is far from being historically accurate. Blacks in Africa began the slave trade on that continent and they also profited from it.

None of this is meant to marginalize the involvement of white slavers. I am simply pointing out that to toss all or even most of the blame for black slavery upon whites is simply not congruent with the actual facts.

I bolded this so the retards wouldn't skip over it in their frothing rageposting against "The Man(tm)"!

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Facts:

[Lots of things meant to marginalize the involvement of white slavers]

None of this is meant to marginalize the involvement of white slavers. I am simply trying to justify the American enslavement of Africans.
fix'd

Harrison
09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Well, at least we now know you're just trolling. Because, no one is that fucking stupid.

Taxi
09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
The demand for slaves from slavers drove the whole thing into an industrial scale operation

Rasterburn
09-09-2010, 03:49 PM
The demand for slaves from slavers drove the whole thing into an industrial scale operation

Such is the nature of capitalism, and it sucks to be sure. But if you wish to assign blame, then you need to trace it back to its source: black tribal chiefs, who saw a new way to take the slaves that they already had and turn them into a source of revenue. And once that turned out to be a lucrative business for them, they responded much as one would expect and started capturing more and more and more.

The whites were simply doing business, in a world where human slavery was still legal.

Taxi
09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Such is the nature of capitalism, and it sucks to be sure. But if you wish to assign blame, then you need to trace it back to its source: black tribal chiefs, who saw a new way to take the slaves that they already had and turn them into a source of revenue. And once that turned out to be a lucrative business for them, they responded much as one would expect and started capturing more and more and more.

The whites were simply doing business, in a world where human slavery was still legal.

Thats always the excuse isnt it? Oh, times were different, slavery was acceptable back then. Well, people make choices. Some people were Francis Drake, and some people were Toussaint Louverture.

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey Jeb, what time is the Klan rally? I lost my dag gum bible/calendar back at the Guns'N'Stuff..

OngorDrakan
09-09-2010, 03:56 PM
I have a big dick too but you don't see me posting about it on the forums.

Rasterburn
09-09-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm not making any excuses, Taxi. I am simply stating the facts about the actual history involved. I'm sure you would agree that not liking a fact doesn't make it any less of a fact. Blacks in Africa started the slave trade there... not white people. And they profited handsomely from it, which is why they jacked up the entire operation during the mid-1700's. And it is also true that on ALL sides of that situation back then, most people felt that human slavery was indeed acceptable.

It must seem abhorrent to you and me, living here in the 21st century. But how do you know what your feelings would be, if we were living way back in the year 1749..? Hell... you might even own a few slaves of your own.

zianlo1
09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
There will always be more!

You must not realize the amount of kids the average black guy has (i personally know four with at least 3 kids or more with not less than 2 baby mamas), with either a white or a black chick. However, the illegal immigrants outdo the people of African descent by rolling up in a small little car and unloading it with 10-15 kids looking like a broke down clown car at the circus.

zianlo1
09-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Damn edit button is gone, but I forgot to add, yes its true, there will always be more =P

Taxi
09-09-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm not making any excuses, Taxi. I am simply stating the facts about the actual history involved. I'm sure you would agree that not liking a fact doesn't make it any less of a fact. Blacks in Africa started the slave trade there... not white people. And they profited handsomely from it, which is why they jacked up the entire operation during the mid-1700's. And it is also true that on ALL sides of that situation back then, most people felt that human slavery was indeed acceptable.

It must seem abhorrent to you and me, living here in the 21st century. But how do you know what your feelings would be, if we were living way back in the year 1749..? Hell... you might even own a few slaves of your own.

My ancestors were actually slavers. Theres an island in Africa that bears my name. But thats beyond the point, the fact is that even during those times, there was people that did find slavery abhorrent, it was the slave themselves, and people like Bartelomeo de Las Casas.

The most ridiculous part of your statement is that "Most people felt that human slavery was indeed acceptable". That was the people on top, the slavers. For example If a majority of Haitians thought that slavery was indeed acceptable in the 1790s then they wouldnt have led the first successful slave revolt culminating in the independence of a country.

The native americans who drowned themselves at sea when given the choice of being slaves or dying didnt "indeed think that slavery was acceptable".

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 04:06 PM
The amount of racism on this forums makes me sad for the future. ..also it totally justifies my hatred for this country. You all suck.

That is all.

Lucrio40
09-09-2010, 04:11 PM
What the fuck is this shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M

Back on topic. White Women.

http://www.walkabout.com/images/i/aero-women-st-white.jpg
http://www.sudplanete.net/_uploads/images/films/glow_of_white_women.jpg

Dominick
09-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I never liked this argument.

The founders were pretty divided.

In the 18th century (1700s) Slavery was a heated topic that threatened to end the Revolution before it started. There was progress thought, the Atlantic slave trade was outlawed in 1808. Most Northern states passed emancipation, and there were free blacks in the north until the second Fugitive Slave act of 1850 made it moot. Most European nations by the start of the 19th century already outlawed slavery.

You can see the roots of the compromises of the 19th century and the Civil war in the controversy over slavery. Most history books down play the Whig party being unwilling to take on slavery before the Civil war, and that the Democratic Party of the 19th century was the political promoter of slavery. The Republican Party was formed by the Whigs who were abolitionists.

So my feelings would be no different, all men are created equal, and endowed by God with their rights; I would have a lot of company in the US and most of Europe.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 04:58 PM
The amount of racism on this forums makes me sad for the future. ..also it totally justifies my hatred for this country. You all suck.

That is all.

You have literally been the most racist person I've seen on these boards yet. (blatant trolling aside)

Hasbinbad
09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
You have literally been the most racist person I've seen on these boards yet. (blatant trolling aside)
Riiiiiiiiight.

Regnon
09-09-2010, 05:15 PM
I have a big dick too but you don't see me posting about it on the forums.

you just did....

nalkin
09-09-2010, 06:44 PM
I turned in my bronze earring... did you?

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 07:35 PM

You're a fucking idiot. First of all, it wasn't fucking acceptable at all to the people who were enslaved. And secondly, he wouldn't have owned any slaves, and you wouldn't either, as they were obscenely expensive. And lastly, not every single African slave was sold into slavery. There was an entire industry that revolved around slave "catching." So you take take Klan bullshit you're spouting and stick it up your troll ass.

You know what used to acceptable that wish would come back? Cutting the heads off the filthy rich when they grind their foot on the necks of the poor just a little too much. It always changes things. Sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worse. Witness the French Revolution, the American Revolution, and the Bolshevik Revolution. A couple of dead billionaires would get the point across.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Translation:

Bodeanicus: "WAAAAAAAAAAH poor hippie bullshit about rich people and how bad he has it being their fault, and their fault alone. WAAAAAAAAAH Please get me a tampon my pussy is bleeding all over my legs!"

ukaking
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TswMeHnh2cA

In case any of you didn't know...

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Translation:

Bodeanicus: "WAAAAAAAAAAH poor hippie bullshit about rich people and how bad he has it being their fault, and their fault alone. WAAAAAAAAAH Please get me a tampon my pussy is bleeding all over my legs!"

What's the matter? Run out of Ultimate Fighting footage to jerk off to? Rambo not give you wood any more? Can't find a fellow "vet" to share long showers and massages with. Here's something for you in the meantime, sweetcheeks.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/09/09/100321/stryker-brigade-soldiers-kept.html

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 08:28 PM
You're a fucking idiot. First of all, it wasn't fucking acceptable at all to the people who were enslaved. And secondly, he wouldn't have owned any slaves, and you wouldn't either, as they were obscenely expensive. And lastly, not every single African slave was sold into slavery. There was an entire industry that revolved around slave "catching." So you take take Klan bullshit you're spouting and stick it up your troll ass.

You know what used to acceptable that wish would come back? Cutting the heads off the filthy rich when they grind their foot on the necks of the poor just a little too much. It always changes things. Sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worse. Witness the French Revolution, the American Revolution, and the Bolshevik Revolution. A couple of dead billionaires would get the point across.

In all regards empires were built from slaves, from the banks of the nile to the gold paved roads of Rome. The point I'm getting at is the slaves of Africa were not hunted and gathered by European powers but rather forced into slavery by the conquering Muslim empires that stretch back all the way to the early 14th century.

There was no need to "hunt and catch" when the port cities under foreign control were subjugated into an expansive, colonist empire to which people that shifted sovereignty over to these powers incensed themselves to be enslaved on all social strata.

Regardless what you think but in the earlier parts of human history you had a choice, become enslaved by the empire who destroyed your culture, or become completely written out of history books, it was much easier to swallow working for your enemy and retaining some shred of your cultures preservation, than to be piled thousands high in some unmarked grave.

AexDestroy
09-09-2010, 08:46 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures.jpg

mmm white girls.

Dukat
09-09-2010, 09:05 PM
mmm white girls.

Hm. Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

This should help.

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz185/peachoptimal/susancoffey1.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz185/peachoptimal/susancoffey2.jpg

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 09:24 PM
In all regards empires were built from slaves, from the banks of the nile to the gold paved roads of Rome. The point I'm getting at is the slaves of Africa were not hunted and gathered by European powers but rather forced into slavery by the conquering Muslim empires that stretch back all the way to the early 14th century.

There was no need to "hunt and catch" when the port cities under foreign control were subjugated into an expansive, colonist empire to which people that shifted sovereignty over to these powers incensed themselves to be enslaved on all social strata.

Regardless what you think but in the earlier parts of human history you had a choice, become enslaved by the empire who destroyed your culture, or become completely written out of history books, it was much easier to swallow working for your enemy and retaining some shred of your cultures preservation, than to be piled thousands high in some unmarked grave.

"The majority of European conquests, raids and enslavements occurred toward the end or after the transatlantic slave trade. One exception to this is the conquest of Ndongo in current day Angola where Ndongo's slaves, warriors, free citizens and even nobility were taken into slavery by the Portuguese conquerors after the fall of the state."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

While the majority were sold in to slavery, don't try to pretend they all were. And don't pretend it was a voluntary indentured servitude situation, either.

Tiggles
09-09-2010, 09:46 PM
My ancestors were actually slavers. Theres an island in Africa that bears my name. But thats beyond the point, the fact is that even during those times, there was people that did find slavery abhorrent, it was the slave themselves, and people like Bartelomeo de Las Casas.

The most ridiculous part of your statement is that "Most people felt that human slavery was indeed acceptable". That was the people on top, the slavers. For example If a majority of Haitians thought that slavery was indeed acceptable in the 1790s then they wouldnt have led the first successful slave revolt culminating in the independence of a country.

The native americans who drowned themselves at sea when given the choice of being slaves or dying didnt "indeed think that slavery was acceptable".

Taxi's Last name is Madagascar.

Also I would never touch a white girl who fucked a black guy.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Congratulations, hippie, you can google!

All of what you just said, if anything, supports the point I made originally; "White people aren't the only ones to blame."

Japan
09-09-2010, 09:51 PM

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 09:56 PM
"The majority of European conquests, raids and enslavements occurred toward the end or after the transatlantic slave trade. One exception to this is the conquest of Ndongo in current day Angola where Ndongo's slaves, warriors, free citizens and even nobility were taken into slavery by the Portuguese conquerors after the fall of the state."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

While the majority were sold in to slavery, don't try to pretend they all were. And don't pretend it was a voluntary indentured servitude situation, either.

No, it was expansionist policy.

Slave trading goes on today with 12 year old from Russia getting sold for sexual exploitation and the majority of those cases aren't from kidnappings, but by their own families selling them into it.

By default not every slave in history was sold by it community, but a fair share of them were and due to expansionist policy of European and Islamic nations during those times it became quite lucrative to sell people for cheap labor because empires and palaces needed building.

It wasn't until the death of colonialism/expansionism that the slave trade fell off, because there was no longer a need to sail 4,000 miles away and subjugate people via power and military might, things became more diplomatic and the exploitation of people as slaves fell of in favor of installing governments that were pro-nation in order to thinly veil the dominating cultures intentions (Exploitation of capital resource).

Essentially you let a nation keep their sovereignty instead of ceding them as it allows a screen of smoke for easier exploitation.

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 09:59 PM

I wouldn't care if she fucked a black dude...

But if she fucked a black dude in order to piss off daddy or fling the act as a badge of honor to "stick it to ____" in some sort of arrogant and self-inclusive way. I totally wouldn't cause bitch is probably riddled with self esteem and father issues that would manifest and surface later in life in the form of homicide.

Tiggles
09-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't care if she fucked a black dude...

But if she fucked a black dude in order to piss off daddy or fling the act as a badge of honor to "stick it to ____" in some sort of arrogant and self-inclusive way. I totally wouldn't cause bitch is probably riddled with self esteem and father issues that would manifest and surface later in life in the form of homicide.

and riddled with the Aids as well.

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Congratulations, hippie, you can google!

All of what you just said, if anything, supports the point I made originally; "White people aren't the only ones to blame."

What's hilarious is you think "hippie" is the worst insult in the world. No one is offended, Sgt. Slaughter.

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 10:23 PM

Don't worry, you don't have to worry about any girl wanting to fuck you.

bufferofnewbies
09-09-2010, 10:30 PM
can't we all just share?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/Bufferofnewbies/supergirl-Idhitit.gif

Harrison
09-09-2010, 10:37 PM
What's hilarious is you think "hippie" is the worst insult in the world. No one is offended, Sgt. Slaughter.

Yes, it is pretty bad.

Useless, jobless, doesn't contribute to society because they think "the man(tm)" runs the show, whines about how bad they have it at the fault of everyone but themselves, etc. etc.

You are all the lowest of the low. Leeches. Absolute pondscum in comparison to real people.

Bodeanicus
09-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes, it is pretty bad.

Useless, jobless, doesn't contribute to society because they think "the man(tm)" runs the show, whines about how bad they have it at the fault of everyone but themselves, etc. etc.

You are all the lowest of the low. Leeches. Absolute pondscum in comparison to real people.

Says the guy getting a check from the gubment for his outstanding duty in "The 'Raq" and "The 'Ghan." Yeah, you're a real fuckin' hero, Pyle.

Harrison
09-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Lol! What else could you tools possibly make up next?

Ronas
09-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Yes, it is pretty bad.

http://dungyhadtheunder.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/sp-hippie.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Yes, it is pretty bad.

Hippies haven't existed since the 70's bro, and hippies never whined about "how bad they have it" that more or less describes crust punks who write two and a half minute dirges about hatin' capitalism, and letting them shoot up smack if they wanna.

Theldios
09-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Hippies haven't existed since the 70's bro, and hippies never whined about "how bad they have it" that more or less describes crust punks who write two and a half minute dirges about hatin' capitalism, and letting them shoot up smack if they wanna.
Where do you get that hippies never whined hahah kid I was there in the 60's and 70's through the hippie movment and they whined just as much as todays youth if not more. Get your facts stratight when you talk about a generation your not even apart of

Harrison
09-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with Theldios here.

I didn't witness it personally but everything that hippies stood for back then is still a crock of shit today.

Peace on earth and everything is all well and good in fantasyland when you're high as a kite, but it doesn't work in the real world.

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Where do you get that hippies never whined hahah kid I was there in the 60's and 70's through the hippie movment and they whined just as much as todays youth if not more. Get your facts stratight when you talk about a generation your not even apart of

So it's not hippies but a generational thing...

But they whined about the War lolz, kids today whine about not having the new Iphone, and complaining because they're not paid $40 an hour for flipping hamburgers.

Take your generations intent to protest add in excessive capitalism and severe self-entitlement and you got the type of kid who makes youtube videos of himself beating some other kid up just for the lulz

Rasterburn
09-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Where do you get that hippies never whined hahah kid I was there in the 60's and 70's through the hippie movment and they whined just as much as todays youth if not more.

They were just a lot less stupid.

Abacab niggah
09-09-2010, 11:37 PM
I knew people that would hold full scale protests and riot over schools not allowing them to drink pepsi in class

oldhead
09-09-2010, 11:38 PM
http://pyleoflist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ednortonx.jpg

Lucrio40
09-09-2010, 11:46 PM

...what the fuck?

Pico
09-09-2010, 11:58 PM
is hippie the new word for someone who isn't a raging neo-conservative racist?

Harrison
09-10-2010, 12:06 AM
No, hippie is the word for the exact polar opposite of a neo-conservative racist. (which ultimately, turns out to be pretty damned close to the same thing)

Racism isn't restricted to "white vs. brown". As much as you want it to be, it isn't.

Pico
09-10-2010, 12:08 AM
No, hippie is the word for the exact polar opposite of a neo-conservative racist. (which ultimately, turns out to be pretty damned close to the same thing)

Racism isn't restricted to "white vs. brown". As much as you want it to be, it isn't.

fuck u

Elissa
09-10-2010, 12:17 AM

Hippes don't exist anymore? You either have never been to California or have been living in a bubble if you have or live here. Berkeley in particular is notorious for its dirty fucking hippies milling about...

Harrison
09-10-2010, 12:20 AM
fuck u

So eloquent! Please, don't spare any vocabulary on my part. I'll try to keep up.

Abacab niggah
09-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Hippes don't exist anymore? You either have never been to California or have been living in a bubble if you have or live here. Berkeley in particular is notorious for its dirty fucking hippies milling about...

In Indiana we have these:

http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/gutter-crust-punk-squatter.jpg

They live under bridges, never bathe, spend every cent they get on Jim Beam, and throw ragin' back alley keggers whilst D-beat dancing to punk rock.

No, they're not homeless... they CHOOSE to never bathe, sleep in public places and have their teeth rot out because they believe fluoride is capitalist control

Harrison
09-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Flouride is only in the water to subjugate the populace, maaaaaaaaaan.

Pico
09-10-2010, 12:55 AM
So eloquent! Please, don't spare any vocabulary on my part. I'll try to keep up.

why would i bother when so many others have already so eloquently identified you as a raving bigot?

fuck u

Bubbles
09-10-2010, 01:17 AM
lol @ you guys being such aggressively delusional trolls that instead of jumping at the chance to post pictures of hot women, you spend pages arguing the semantics of slavery's muddled and ugly history.

do *any* of you get out of the house much? I'm seriously starting to worry. I usually don't play the "out of the house" card either, but it's especially valid here.

Harrison
09-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Actually, I missed a lot of the recent R&F fun because I was out of town for three days.

I couldn't be bothered logging in to make fun of unemployed hippies leeching off of my tax dollars on my phone.

girth
09-10-2010, 02:37 AM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/9/5/633877414072254350-POKEMON.jpg

Lucrio40
09-10-2010, 02:40 AM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/9/5/633877414072254350-POKEMON.jpg

Oh yea, one of my favorites. White girl who's at least somewhat into anime. They hang around other anime nerds with almost zero social skills so when they come into contact with a guy with at least a mote of social acumen they just melt.

Qaedain
09-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Nut up or shut up, noobs. Let's do this.

http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100802/17/4c576097a44b8.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/002/7/c/___Bloom____feat__Susan_Coffey_by_sideshowsito.jpg

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hwang_mi_hee_sexy_schoolgirl_12.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IqmGd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2XKeA.jpg

Hodge
09-10-2010, 02:50 AM
why do this feel like /b/ on 4chan.

Qaedain
09-10-2010, 02:52 AM
It can't be /b/. They're not naked.

RKromwell
09-10-2010, 03:56 AM
The book on that table there is a nice touch.

Lucrio40
09-10-2010, 07:14 AM
The book on that table there is a nice touch.

what book?

Rasterburn
09-10-2010, 08:03 AM
do *any* of you get out of the house much?

...asks the guy with 350 posts on a minor EQ-related forum board. :rolleyes:

Tiggles
09-10-2010, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=Qaedain;138654]Nut up or shut up, noobs. Let's do this.

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hwang_mi_hee_sexy_schoolgirl_12.jpg

Umm... This is a White girl thread not an Asian girl thread.

Hasbinbad
09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Do you know how I know you're gay?

ryuut1
09-10-2010, 11:28 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f23/Rbless/america.jpg

Ripcord
09-10-2010, 11:49 AM
http://smallredbox.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/5881214889018.jpg

Shaun421
09-10-2010, 12:02 PM
http://smallredbox.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/5881214889018.jpg

I'm not sure I like the placement of that joystick...

Qaedain
09-10-2010, 12:49 PM

I couldn't tell by the thread's topic. Thanks for the tip.

Dominick
09-10-2010, 06:19 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/rco4fp.jpg

Hasbinbad
09-10-2010, 06:45 PM
http://olympicgirls.net/sport-girls/brazilian-beach-volleyball.jpg>

Itchybottom
09-11-2010, 03:36 AM
http://www.therobotspajamas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/leeloothefifthelementcosplaycostume018.jpg

girth
09-11-2010, 06:11 AM
wtf is that itchy

AexDestroy
09-11-2010, 06:37 AM
http://www.therobotspajamas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/leeloothefifthelementcosplaycostume018.jpg

Dirt.
Fail.

silentwake
09-11-2010, 06:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4SVv9cJ7k

White girls.

Lelroni
09-11-2010, 09:47 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_74HfyIr1iGs/S_B7hYog6YI/AAAAAAAAEX0/DFY_6dFDPFw/s1600/redhead.jpg

http://www.skull.net/humor/wp-content/gallery/hottest-redheads/xx99.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/5vAVawj1cCjnUFbDvhb9-a1sjwg*jXI3VJjdWM62v7XEXeu5UPGJaYKQ6esK2Hq-Z17fCLuoCHFuaw79OAuoxsmf*Rj-FhSB/GoogleReader342eyessexygirlbeautyportraitphotobrun ettesmilingPhotographygirlscolourD0B4D0B5D0B2D183D 188D0BAD0B0D0B3D0BBD0.jpg

http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/brunette-in-water-wallpapers_11437_1600x1200.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EXopv5BJbnY/SgUrt-QGBDI/AAAAAAAAAMw/Aj6xhyetgIw/s400/Scarlett+Johansson2.jpg

http://image.linkinn.com/userfile/pictures_1003/Image/Sexy_Tattoo_Girls_2_8.jpg

One of those images is going to blow up the page :p

Seaweedpimp
09-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Lel, the 1st one wins.....

Eternal-Elf
09-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Lel, the 1st one wins.....

Scarlett always has my vote lol

Lucrio40
09-12-2010, 01:03 AM
I'm still looking for that damn book

Taxi
09-12-2010, 01:25 AM
Am i the only one to find those pictures extremely corny? Of course the girls are pretty, but lol

inb4 its cuz your a fag

Lucrio40
09-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Honestly, I find some of them a bit corny. Anymore I find blatant porn just meh. I find shit like the girl cosplaying the chick from the fifth element far more sexy than random_nude_girl021

Hasbinbad
09-12-2010, 05:13 AM
http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/108200812623PM_pure_dee_sexy_sex_holy_taco_bikini_ boobs_nude_tits_1.jpg

Itchybottom
09-12-2010, 08:46 AM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Irina+Shayk+Shoes+8q1u8IWXqjpl.jpg

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6519/16b7883ve2.jpg

http://images.askmen.com/photos/christina-hendricks/9242.jpg

Ooops:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9875/shakeitvp8.gif

silentwake
09-12-2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4SVv9cJ7k

Lucrio40
09-13-2010, 12:44 AM
http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/108200812623PM_pure_dee_sexy_sex_holy_taco_bikini_ boobs_nude_tits_1.jpg

This girl is just asking for some brutal choke sex.

Dukat
09-13-2010, 01:25 AM
Jessica Alba

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz185/peachoptimal/jessica_alba_178.jpg

and Jessica Alba.

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz185/peachoptimal/50182adfef9f4b6ebebef08c69450983.jpg

Hasbinbad
09-13-2010, 02:14 AM
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/jessicaalba/jessica_alba_22.jpg

Madam Chairman, I move that we make a new thread specifically dedicated to how fucking gorgeous Jessica Alba is.

Noleafclover
09-13-2010, 02:24 AM
Seconded!

Lucrio40
09-13-2010, 09:38 PM
How about some Alyssa Milano. Shit, I'd bang all the white girls from Charmed honestly. I'd go full blown George Zimmer on Shannen Doherty.

http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Alyssa_milano_wallpaper/Alyssa_Milano_11.jpg
http://www.1dollarparty.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/1975b_alyssa_milano_004.jpg

Itchybottom
09-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Alyssa Milano has a nice strong chin. Since she's a white girl, that's good, because eventually they all need bitch slapping, right Lucrio?

Lucrio40
09-13-2010, 11:51 PM
All bitches occasionally need a bitch slapping. That's why they're bitches.

Droxx
09-14-2010, 01:41 AM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3746/rachelr.jpg

Tumdumm
09-14-2010, 01:42 AM
DROXX who is that in the picture?!

Lucrio40
09-14-2010, 01:48 AM
My next pick. Ali Larter. I'd rip this girl to shreds. D.L. ain't got nothing on me baby.

http://www.heroestheseries.com/stills/ali-larter-heroes.jpg
http://a4.vox.com/6a00e398affe62000300e398b020bc0005-500pi
And the *ahem* cherry on top.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ksFBkBAXxEs/Sl3ImvO2l4I/AAAAAAAAGXk/VROt8trYrfE/s400/alilarter.jpg

Harrison
09-14-2010, 01:50 AM
She's fucking amazing.

Droxx
09-14-2010, 01:50 AM
DROXX who is that in the picture?!

It's Rachel McAdams, oddly enough.

Droxx
09-14-2010, 01:54 AM
+1 for Ali Larter.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13100000/Resident-Evil-Afterlife-2010-ali-larter-13158011-640-426.jpg

Lucrio40
09-14-2010, 01:56 AM
If Rachel McAdams is packing that much junk in the trunk...I got a new favorite white girl.

Itchybottom
09-14-2010, 02:16 AM
I don't know Lucrio, Melissa Satta has a pretty nice ass.

http://igossip.com/photos/Hollywood_Tuna_Bikinis_91806_melsatta_boot.jpg

And what about an honorable mention for Naomi Russell?
http://img001.lazygirls.info/people/naomi_russell/naomi_russell_naomi_st_claire_huge_hot_sexy_ass_AW cMd2x.sized.jpg

uraniumrooster
09-14-2010, 02:31 AM
Dawgs...

http://hollywoodhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/58444_Emmanuelle_Chriqui_Uncovering_Sloan_Entourag e_Promo_122_93lo1.jpg

http://hollywoodhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/58467_Emmanuelle_Chriqui_Uncovering_Sloan_Entourag e_Promo_2_122_593lo.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/05/14/gal_chriqui2.jpg

Emmanuelle fuckin' Chriqui

danicah
09-14-2010, 04:46 AM
set homepage = < http://kotaku.com/5636613/geek-and-gamer-girls-will-likely-be-irritated-by-this-video >

girth
09-14-2010, 04:56 AM

Looks like Samantha Gauge but hotter. Damn.

& holy shit on the rachel mcadams pic, that is amazing

Eternal-Elf
09-14-2010, 06:11 AM
http://media.picfor.me/001DED0/People-Girls-Women-Celebrities-Actresses-Gemma-Atkinson-Wallpaper-sexy-girl-wallpaper-wallpapers-widescreen-desktop-wallpapers-Desktop-women-Celebrities-Actresses-Gemma-Atkinson-beauty-face-tits-girls-babes-boobs-bra-Hot-Girl-cuerpazo-woman-side-boob-Boobies-yum-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-I-likey-Art-or-Porn-art-or-porn-keiths-pics-oups-non-nude-mamsitas-deano1-meny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-underwear-panties-Sexy-Pics-Imagineglow-Love-nice-Sexy-women-top-favourites-giggity_large.jpg

Eternal-Elf
09-14-2010, 06:16 AM
And of course the hottest one in the world to me =)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs028.snc3/11542_541448382964_202300455_31919169_7443139_n.jp g

HippoNipple
09-14-2010, 10:38 AM
These are all girls that play on the server right?

Lucrio40
09-14-2010, 11:23 AM
I don't know Lucrio, Melissa Satta has a pretty nice ass.

http://igossip.com/photos/Hollywood_Tuna_Bikinis_91806_melsatta_boot.jpg

And what about an honorable mention for Naomi Russell?
http://img001.lazygirls.info/people/naomi_russell/naomi_russell_naomi_st_claire_huge_hot_sexy_ass_AW cMd2x.sized.jpg

http://randshit.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dat_ass.jpg

Bodeanicus
09-14-2010, 11:28 AM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs028.snc3/11542_541448382964_202300455_31919169_7443139_n.jp g

She looked better when we dated, but she's still pretty hot. That little thing she does with her tongue is fantastic, isn't it?

Raavak
09-14-2010, 11:42 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ngsaLtM5xQqTFM::pamanderson2010.typep ad.com/blog/2010/04/pamela-anderson-hot.html&t=1&usg=AFrqEze4vwjVArg0mKpjqXft7Uez61cK3w

Still my fav

Lucrio40
09-14-2010, 12:32 PM

http://www.officialdatingresource.com/beware-the-dreaded-myspace-angles-pics/

http://www.officialdatingresource.com/revenge-of-the-myspace-angles-pics/

Lucrio40
09-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Although to be fair...I'd probably still bang this chick.

http://www.officialdatingresource.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/f2.jpg

xshayla701
09-14-2010, 11:38 PM
i didn't read any of this thread except for the first post with adriana lima. i'm obsessed with her. just saying.

Tumdumm
09-15-2010, 12:00 AM
It's Rachel McAdams, oddly enough.

more like Rachel McBlazin'

Itchybottom
09-15-2010, 02:12 AM
Jaime Koeppe

http://cdn.mademan.com/chickipedia/images/1/1b/Jaimekoeppe-leaning-sexy-blackswimsuit_593.jpg

http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Jaime_Koeppe/220233/Jaime_Koeppe_Picture.jpg

Sweet jesus look at that ass!

Lucrio40
09-15-2010, 11:29 PM
God damn how'd I miss an ass like that.

Lucrio40
09-18-2010, 11:53 PM
I find this absurdly hot...I don't know why.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=148035&stc=1&d=1281488847

Shannacore
09-19-2010, 01:16 AM
I find this absurdly hot...I don't know why.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=148035&stc=1&d=1281488847

Being tied down and tickled is literally a fear of mine. I think I'm one of the most ticklish people on the planet.

Itchybottom
09-19-2010, 01:41 AM
I give you, Keyra Augustina

http://grooveefortune.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/butt.jpg

Shannacore
09-19-2010, 01:45 AM
did you make that collage yourself?

Hasbinbad
09-19-2010, 01:52 AM

http://randshit.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dat_ass.jpg

Harrison
09-19-2010, 02:07 AM
I doubt it. Kid has no identity.

cured
09-19-2010, 04:13 AM
http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/i-would-have-sex-with-all-this-white-girls.jpg

cured
09-19-2010, 04:14 AM
http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/i-would-have-sex-with-all-this-white-girls.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-19-2010, 04:19 AM

All dis white women

Slade_the_Slide
09-19-2010, 11:59 AM

God. Damn.:eek:

Lucrio40
09-19-2010, 03:13 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-03-31/1238462866394.jpg

danicah
09-19-2010, 04:09 PM
God. Damn.:eek:

here is the famous video - http://www.spike.com/video/keyra-hottest-ass-on/2799320

Lucrio40
09-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Upon further research, this girl would still feel the full wrath of the alabama black snake. However, I can't handle seeing ribs on a chick, and its bending my fucking mind to see a girl with an ass so damn fine not have enough meat on her elsewhere to not have her ribs poking out like a holocaust victim.

Though, I'm pretty sure the fucked up shit I'd do to her is illegal...just to think about.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8o12NMELSYA/SfrvdQO8JQI/AAAAAAAAB-A/yCfOgWiMfZo/s400/keyra-augustina-ass-face-and-mouth-shot11.jpg

Bodeanicus
09-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Tits on a stick. Yeah.

Alawen Everywhere
09-20-2010, 01:14 AM
I love how all you guys pretend you only date girls who are Adriana Lima.

I also have an imaginary life where I'm an astronaut!

Lucrio40
09-20-2010, 02:08 AM
What?

Harrison
09-20-2010, 04:15 AM
I love how all you guys pretend you only date girls who are Adriana Lima.

I also have an imaginary life where I'm an astronaut!

I'm a a cowboy astronaut submarine captain. Pfft.

Bodeanicus
09-20-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm a a cowboy astronaut submarine captain. Pfft.

I can see the submarine analogy: you're pumped full of seamen.

Harrison
09-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Someone more than double my age used a gay joke on me. I am offended.

Ohwait...

Hasbinbad
09-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Someone more than double my age used a gay joke on me. I am offended.

Ohwait...
Combat medics using ageism as a method of ridicule: the most offensive form of insult evar.

Lucrio40
09-23-2010, 05:35 PM
I was unaware Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry were two different people. My fantasies abound.

http://joeywalker.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/060313_zooey_deschanel_4p_widec1.jpg

http://marcusluk.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/katy-perry.jpg

http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/katy-perry-i-kissed-a-girl.jpg

http://agentcausation.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/zooey-deschanel2.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Is it my imagination or is that cameltoe in picture #2?

fuji
09-23-2010, 06:49 PM
Who here hasnt fapped today?

Lucrio40
09-23-2010, 07:06 PM
...what?

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Hey i Have alot of SFW images also................

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3756/1268132300382.jpg

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9845/1268132188371.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/921/1262937686951.jpg

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:35 PM
People want Moar?

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:41 PM
HIGH RES IMAGE DUMP INC BRACE YOUR BANDWIDTH AND MONITORS!!!!!!!!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3053/1250551822652.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7600/1253341835107.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1082/1253540259097.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6787/1253540645283.jpg
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8688/1254555387686.jpg
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7320/1254969719202.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2751/1255299466725.jpg
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4913/1255384360361.jpg

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:46 PM
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2050/1255583358076.jpg
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6752/1255612652227.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1526/1255654492792.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2719/1255910307283.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6599/1255947192490.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7368/1255968074998.jpg
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6615/1262639034582.jpg
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2139/1262732200236.jpg
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3521/1262945597407.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1593/1263249379159.jpg

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Half these girls look like jail bait.

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:55 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9930/1255491869137.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7672/1263697402267.jpg
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4500/1263698337332.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9785/1263848463866.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3546/1264581939544.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7324/1264672710621.jpg
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/1273/1264871346377.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6006/1264914892847.jpg
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6692/1268345213141.jpg
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/8863/1270215832303.jpg

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:56 PM

Yea, I suppose they could be...in their 30's.

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 09:56 PM
No seriously whats jail bait to you? 26?

Shannacore
09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Needs more beards

Blackmeth
09-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere

hell its hard to say anymore with out asking for a damn ID most the time .. even then never know if its a real one.. cant even trust a woman in a bar these days is actualy 21.

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 10:03 PM
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7494/1280239359663.jpg
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4143/1279477764553.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9625/1280240304474.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1317/1280248527304.jpg

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Needs more beards

I think I have 40ish HR male images on hand. NO NUDES! Hah, I collect images and pictures usually entirely in as high of a resolution as I can find as a hobby.
The majority I wouldnt post as, well, theyre too damn big for most people to apreciate... 3000x2000 and up.

Alawen Everywhere
09-23-2010, 10:06 PM
I think I have 40ish HR male images on hand. NO NUDES! Hah, I collect images and pictures usually entirely in as high of a resolution as I can find as a hobby.
The majority I wouldnt post as, well, theyre too damn big for most people to apreciate... 3000x2000 and up.

What kind of monitor do you have?

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 10:06 PM
If people are worried that one or two of these fully clothed innocent yet beautiful portraits might not be 21 I can just stop completely.

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 10:07 PM
What kind of monitor do you have?

24" Viewsonic...or a TV for biggies =)

Shannacore
09-23-2010, 10:10 PM

I feel like the 40ish HR male images you have on hand would not suit my taste, although I appreciate the notion!

Hasbinbad
09-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Anorexia fetish much, ShadowWulf?

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 10:27 PM
I feel like the 40ish HR male images you have on hand would not suit my taste, although I appreciate the notion!

I dunno, I collected them for character, facial features, or composition really "sexy" didn't factor into that.

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Anorexia fetish much, ShadowWulf?

Would you prefer more big boned women? I have that as well. The whole gamut, like I said I collect for more factors than just sexy or hot.

Shannacore
09-23-2010, 10:39 PM
I dunno, I collected them for character, facial features, or composition really "sexy" didn't factor into that.

Prove this

Adachi
09-23-2010, 10:57 PM
This sounds like something a serial killer would say while being interrogated.

ShadowWulf
09-23-2010, 11:09 PM
This sounds like something a serial killer would say while being interrogated.

How did you know i kept their eyes in jars on my shelf? :cool:

Dantes
09-24-2010, 01:36 AM
Why are all of those pics like 5000x5000 resolution? Kinda wasted space on a forum post.

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 03:21 AM
Why are all of those pics like 5000x5000 resolution? Kinda wasted space on a forum post.

I only keep mostly HR pictures. And, im lazy and dont feel like resizing them all since I literally picked them all completly at random. And, they are not 5000x5000 the largest i posted was proably 1920x1200 or so. If that is an issue...
Buy a bigger monitor.
Display them at 1080p on a TV
Dont look at them.

Good enough for ya?

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 03:24 AM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/241/1283271760915.jpg
Good night, maybe tomorrow ill post some of my classic women images like this for those who prefer more class, size, or style.

Abacab niggah
09-24-2010, 04:09 AM
When I wake up tomorrow this thread better contain some alt.fetish shit or I'm going to be pissed!

There better be the following:

Pregnant women
Pregnant women smoking
Midgets
amputees
Medical equipment
water sports
boarding
inflationism
stuffing
lactation
rape play
blood letting
that stupid foot shit
cyberpunk
lolita
etc.

DevonG
09-24-2010, 05:58 AM
Funny you should mention...

Gotta warn you though, lo-res pictures aren't even WORTH saving, so if you can't see it right, buy a monitor like I have that's so big, they couldn't even show me a picture of it on the monitors in the store.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3699/everythingyoueverwanted.jpg

Dominick
09-24-2010, 02:08 PM

I like a woman that can fish!

http://i55.tinypic.com/242a134.jpg

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 02:23 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5979/1271865401161.jpg
I like them smart personally.

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 02:37 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5979/1271865401161.jpg
I like them smart personally.

That's cool, man. You guys watch Sex and the City and Glee, and exchange information on giving head?

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 02:45 PM
That's cool, man. You guys watch Sex and the City and Glee, and exchange information on giving head?

Wat? Im not sure if you were calling me gay or not but if so thats a really bad way of doing so. Why not just yell FAG or something more simple?
Im not, but you can yell it to your hearts content if that helps make you feel more masculine or more alpha, it doesn't bother me any.

Shannacore
09-24-2010, 02:45 PM

If I could find a boy that would watch Sex and the City with me; $$$$$$$$$

Lucrio40
09-24-2010, 07:30 PM
For the fucking life of me can someone please explain the whole "I like my chicks smart" thing? I mean as long as my chick can spell words with more than 4 letters I find intellect totally irrelevant.

Slade_the_Slide
09-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Is it really hard to understand that someone wants a partner who is at least of equal intelligence? I could not stand to date a woman who is dumb. No connection there whatsoever. There's a difference here. The dumb ones are there for physical pleasure only. Smart ones are the ones you stay with for life, or before they figure out how to get all your money.

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 07:56 PM
For the fucking life of me can someone please explain the whole "I like my chicks smart" thing? I mean as long as my chick can spell words with more than 4 letters I find intellect totally irrelevant.

Exactly.

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Exactly.

Forgot to add that they're just a life support system for the pussy for a true "playa." And fuckin' is the only thing that matters, or somebody might think a *****'s gay, amirite?

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Wat? Im not sure if you were calling me gay or not but if so thats a really bad way of doing so. Why not just yell FAG or something more simple?
Im not, but you can yell it to your hearts content if that helps make you feel more masculine or more alpha, it doesn't bother me any.

I was just fucking with you, scro. Just playing the Lucrio mindset. Who cares if she can even write her name? It's all about the pussy.

Lucrio40
09-24-2010, 08:07 PM
And I'm sure everytime you guys see a bad bitch walking down the street the first thought that comes to your mind is "Damn! I bet she has a great personality! I'd love to get to know her!"

Bodeanicus
09-24-2010, 08:33 PM
And I'm sure everytime you guys see a bad bitch walking down the street the first thought that comes to your mind is "Damn! I bet she has a great personality! I'd love to get to know her!"

Wait until you're 30, then you'll understand. Or maybe not, some dudes stay 14 forever.

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 08:38 PM

Yea, actually now that im 30 and have been married 10 years that actualls IS what I think the most lately.

Lucrio40
09-24-2010, 08:51 PM
You were married at 20?

ShadowWulf
09-24-2010, 09:08 PM
You were married at 20?

yep.
Still am at 30. Take THAT statistics!

Lucrio40
09-24-2010, 09:30 PM
The idea of that seems almost insane to me. I'm on the other end of the spectrum and I'm firmly anti-marriage. Nothing to do with being a player or not, Just don't like the idea of "I don't like you anymore, I'm taking half your shit"

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 10:04 PM
My friend Molly is about 5'4" and weighs approximately 300 pounds, maybe even more. She also runs a day care center for inner city kids and is the most brilliant musician I've ever known. She has a voice like no one I've known well, teaches advanced jazz in the evening and fronts a kids' band for which she is also the primary songwriter.

She might be pretty if she weighed 120 or 130, but instead she's just fat and shapeless. If I judged her on her appearance, I would never have known one of my most remarkable friends.

Luckily for me, most people are shallow and judgmental, so I get to call Molly one of my dear friends.

Lucrio40
09-24-2010, 10:16 PM
But do you want to fuck molly?

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 10:23 PM
But do you want to fuck molly?

Not particularly, no. But on the other hand, one of the sexiest women I've ever known was a size 14. It was Trinka!

Lucrio40
09-24-2010, 10:29 PM
My point exactly. Smart and funny is great for those you want to be friends with, but when it comes to what we're attracted to, doesn't matter so much.

Alawen Everywhere
09-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Well, morbidly obese is out of my range, but I never had a particular issue with a girl being kind of ordinary in looks if she was exceptional in other areas. I've always thought the women I was with got more attractive to me as I spent time with them, too.

Itchybottom
09-25-2010, 12:32 AM
Pussy smells bad enough as is, you add fat bitch to the equation and now it's also sweat stench. Yeasty like Orowheat! Personality doesn't fix the fact if you go down on that bitch, you're going to taste arm pit and salt bisque. God, even thinking about it is turning my stomach :(

Bodeanicus
09-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Pussy smells bad enough as is, you add fat bitch to the equation and now it's also sweat stench. Yeasty like Orowheat! Personality doesn't fix the fact if you go down on that bitch, you're going to taste arm pit and salt bisque. God, even thinking about it is turning my stomach :(

Um, they don't all stink, scro. You might want try try the ones who bathe and don't have an STD. Just a thought.

Itchybottom
09-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Um, they don't all stink

Unless she's a walking douche, it stinks. Pussy smells like pussy, there are varying degrees of pussy stink, but if you think just soap and water is going to get rid of that smell and/or taste, you're kidding yourself. I've found as the day goes on, it smells worse and worse. Unfortunately, in the Seattle club scene for example, she's been out on the dance floor for how long? It's not like you're going to go shower first. Same with girls at work, there's just no time during a break for a shower. If you have any facial hair what so ever, you're also bringing the smell with you, which can cause problems with the girl you're currently in a relationship with; I've been caught a few times in the past for that very reason.

You might want try try the ones who bathe and don't have an STD. Just a thought.

If you're sexually active, you've probably been exposed to HPV at some point. No genital warts here, and I've yet to even have as much as a cold sore. Got hit with chlamydia a few years ago, it wasn't so bad, just a bit of drip and one dose of azithromycin and it was gone. Aside from that, I have a clean bill of health. Haven't really found any REAL nasty pussies in my journey of life, and I'm rather thankful of that.

Back on topic:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j7nO4iNpcsM/SK73GRVp8BI/AAAAAAAAAnY/LN3R4ianvM0/s400/Stephanie_Rice_fhm_4.jpg

ShadowWulf
09-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Fine i resized some, happy now???

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6889/1285428805073.jpg
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8780/1285396041544.jpg
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7640/1285389004115.jpg
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2815/1285283428312.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9236/1285172701003.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1147/1284992882305.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1638/1284992843286.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8026/1255531940823.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1286/1253535989217.jpg

quellren
09-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Nice last pic. I love me some Audrey Hepburn.

ShadowWulf
09-25-2010, 02:22 PM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1286/1253535989217.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9624/1285195020837.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/725/1285280774789.jpg
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/5364/1285202949644.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5817/1284113054330.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6421/1263883168761.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7356/1263883106120.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9250/1263446911990.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3637/1262965020300.jpg
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/650/1254259531015.jpg

Abacab niggah
09-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Unless she's a walking douche, it stinks. Pussy smells like pussy, there are varying degrees of pussy stink, but if you think just soap and water is going to get rid of that smell and/or taste, you're kidding yourself. I've found as the day goes on, it smells worse and worse. Unfortunately, in the Seattle club scene for example, she's been out on the dance floor for how long? It's not like you're going to go shower first. Same with girls at work, there's just no time during a break for a shower. If you have any facial hair what so ever, you're also bringing the smell with you, which can cause problems with the girl you're currently in a relationship with; I've been caught a few times in the past for that very reason.

Vaginal fluid IS acidic meaning that as the day goes on it breaks down millions of microbes which causes a smell, some worse than others but that is due to a PH balance.

It's the same situation if you smell your cum it has a slight bleach like smell to it but after an hour or so it begins to break down due to the acid and cum begins to take on a "rotting" smell which is because it necrotizes.

Abacab niggah
09-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Adding to this body smells are in direct correlation to what you eat, diets high in dairy, meat, grains, and sugars (basically anything with high levels of protein based acids) will generally leave a stronger order due to the body absorbing and breaking down those proteins which raise the PH level of the body and accelerating necrosis of microbes.

People that tend to have a diet based primarily on vegetables, fruits, fish etc. tend to have a lower PH balance in their bodies due to less severe organic acids which can sometimes give body and fluid odors a lighter or more acceptable smell.

So if you don't want you vag or your semen to smell like sea brine to stale bleach the trick is to not eat so much red meat and sugars.

ShadowWulf
09-25-2010, 03:52 PM
ok.

Halfelfbard
09-26-2010, 09:27 AM
C:\Users\justin\Desktop\shit\frustration.gif

C:\Users\justin\Desktop\shit\1.gif

C:\Users\justin\Desktop\shit\35lybfl.gif

C:\Users\justin\Desktop\shit\svetlana.gif

Start drooling.

Alcandre
09-26-2010, 09:29 AM
thats some sexy text

Bodeanicus
09-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Unless she's a walking douche, it stinks. Pussy smells like pussy, there are varying degrees of pussy stink, but if you think just soap and water is going to get rid of that smell and/or taste, you're kidding yourself.

It's just a matter of opinion. Unless she has a yeast infection, or something, I don't consider the natural smell "stink." You do. We'll have to agree to disagree.

xshayla701
09-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi, I'm a fucking idiot.

Hey, you got somethin right there! But I'm curious to know why any woman would let you anywhere near her vagina, I guess she can't smell the same bullshit I just read that I'm sure leaks out of every orifice of your body.

So if you don't want you vag or your semen to smell like sea brine to stale bleach the trick is to not eat so much red meat and sugars.

OMG Does someone actually know what they are talking about? The first time I've liked what I read from you. Vegetarianism ftw.

Hay Tralina!!!!
(Hope this works...I'm bad at this)
http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/johnny_depp_-_a_great_actor.jpg

Lucrio40
09-27-2010, 01:05 PM
whoa whoa whoa What the fuck is this shit? Back on topic, GTFO with the gay shit.

http://assets.storenvy.com/product_photos/724/logo_white_girls_large.jpg
http://vamptproductions.com/images/WHITE-061606-Girls10.jpg
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/7/2/7275e-thick_white_girls_demotivational_poster.jpg

Shannacore
09-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Ahahahah, <3 Akyra

Itchybottom
09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/usethis1.jpg

Lucrio40
10-02-2010, 05:42 PM
BUMP FOR THE BUMP GOD! PICS FOR THE PIC THRONE!

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/152441d1286049505-funny-strange-random-pics-1223967022115.jpg

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/152430d1286048172-funny-strange-random-pics-1282867042745.jpg

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/152431d1286048172-funny-strange-random-pics-1282868551726.jpg

quellren
10-02-2010, 06:13 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/7/2/7275e-thick_white_girls_demotivational_poster.jpg

I'm not sure if the misspelling makes this more or less entertaining.

taxi2
10-02-2010, 06:38 PM
http://adamsmith.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/farrah_fawcett.jpg

We you need to stay pretty, you need to stay pretty!

Lucrio40
10-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure if the misspelling makes this more or less entertaining.

That picture has words?

Abacab niggah
10-02-2010, 08:33 PM
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7618/ughwc.jpg

The man, The legend, The unwanted advances

zalemander
10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Lucrio40, same person as Lycid of Dragonmaw?

Lucrio40
10-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Nope