PDA

View Full Version : Rallos Zek, first server to kill the Sleeper :)

Pages : 1 [2]

Nirgon
01-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Rykker (http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/playerhistory.php?player_name=Rykker) (Planestrykker, right?) with the big common sense post laying it all down

Oddly enough it shows your days in Darkenbane in that link but not mine.. humph (or my Peace of Formsa says dafuq..).

Skitliv
01-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Wtf? How can you even try and say you were in FOH when you don't even know the difference from the Veeshan guild FIRES of HEAVEN and the PK guild on RZ FLOWERS of Happiness which was really nothing more than a large group of gnomes and dwarves that would pwn newbies...

Uncledread, it appears you were either very ambitious player that yearned to have a small taste of glory and never got that orrr.....

You're just an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about. Second one seems more fitting.

You need to turn 360 degrees and just walk away from your computer. You just got trolled by a post from a year ago and everyone who read it cringed.

rykkerrz
01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Rykker (http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/playerhistory.php?player_name=Rykker) (Planestrykker, right?) with the big common sense post laying it all down

Oddly enough it shows your days in Darkenbane in that link but not mine.. humph (or my Peace of Formsa says dafuq..).

Yup brew...what u playing now? I tool around on red on burgerking or runya since im bored as fuck....peace of formsa....I miss seeing those tags.Those were the blood and guts days.

Nirgon
01-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Anxiously awaiting the release of cut throat mode in Path of Exile.

And keeping up with another project that shall remain nameless. Still fightin' the good fight tryin' to help keep it classic here.

Destruc
01-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Get the hell outta here handi =) You know trolls will always > ogres... its just the way it is lol. Nice to see ya man.

Senken

Lexical
01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
bumping to hide elson spam.

Duckforceone
01-29-2013, 03:59 AM
ahh i remember that day... :D

i was sitting at work, on the new eqmessenger, getting constant updates on the fight....
was awesome following it live... :D

Nirgon
01-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah classic EQ was awesome.

Really is a shame some people want WoW style quality of life stuff here (UI, no night vision impairment etc) or defend bugs to make it easier (WoW easy).

Avon Barksdale
02-01-2013, 04:02 AM
It would be nice to see more genuine advantages and disadvantages in every single choice you make in character creation.

I remember very early on trying a few chars out and thinking Ogre Wars were OP as fuck, up to about level 10. That obviously was not the case from a soloing perspective for very long, but the massive str/sta came with hyper-realistic size and faction related consequences nonetheless (xp penalties never impressed me), it's just one of many things that make EQ still the most interesting and in-depth game I ever played.

Obviously some race/class combinations were still stronger than others to varying degrees and depending on what you wanted to accomplish.

It's still miles ahead of WoW, where, at least when I played, there was always a best race for your class (or just Alliance in general) with the best racial ability, and nothing else to differentiate them. I.E. no disadvantages to picking any outside of them not being the one with the best racial.

Is PoE any good? Bored to tears here.

Tomatoking
02-02-2013, 09:09 PM
looks like a diablo game made for retards

id say no

play dust if you have a ps3 or wait for ffxiv

Knuckle
02-06-2013, 08:55 PM
fat tomato has spoken

Kagatob
02-07-2013, 06:15 AM
looks like a diablo game made for retards

id say no

play dust if you have a ps3 or wait for ffxiv

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Falls out of chair*
*takes a deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *rolls on floor laughing*

lol @ Square

hilltopsttry1
02-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Nice

mangloid
03-15-2013, 07:41 PM
damn, some tb folks. Wheres bellarbrina... She got me into TB then split!

Nirgon
03-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Square fell off so hard they left a crater

Destruc
03-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Oh man Square I remember him. I always battled with Ssok on Tenken it was just so gay cause i could never catch him.

awfal
07-12-2013, 12:13 AM
sup.

Nirgon
07-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Awfal check PM.

RevengeofGio
07-12-2013, 06:27 PM
iirc Fires of Heaven was Veeshan server, and Flowers of Happiness was Sullon Zek (I used to enjoy reading Fansy the Famous Bard blog). Here's a link to the Fansy stories if you've never read them: http://www.notaddicted.com/fansythefamous.php

The Rallos Zek zergfest is the first (and only) in my memory to actually kill the sleeper. To my knowledge the Sleeper still isn't awoken on Al'Kabor server (the EQ mac server)

There was one guild that tried before the Rallos Zek event. "Conquest" I'm sure you'll remember the mass hysteria that ensued.

I was in Conquest for about 2 months lol

awfal
07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
here's a sleeper killshot for you, sorry for the old 50megs forum.

http://awfal.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/sleeperdead.jpg