PDA

View Full Version : <Killer`s Paradise> is currently recruiting RED MEMBERS

Combobreaker
09-03-2014, 08:35 PM
I'm willing to dedicate some time over the next few days to arrange a start to a 24-25 man guild of Lv50+ that have both active & similar play times.

<Killer`s Paradise> was a PK guild on live that was a lot of fun back in the day, so here's to remembering old times.

Our objective is fairly simple, PvP & Snipe Targets. There's going to be a recruitment period for anyone that fits into the majority schedule that is currently Lv 50+ and applies. After we have recruited the first 3 full groups of members based on majority rule, - We all will decide who deserves and achieves Guild Leader status - Which will require them to call the shots for Planning, Raiding & or Raid PvP overall.

The following will also be required as such -

-Life Comes Before P99
-Friendly, Open Atmosphere
-PvP & Guildie Aid Comes First
-Raid Participation For Progression
-Guildies Before Loot/Pixel Drama
-Organized Accepted Ruling in Regards to Looting/Grouping/Progressing
-Mic, Email and Google Doc Participation Minimum Requirement

If you're looking for a Guild that's based around common knowledge & new pals, Then this may be a good opportunity for you to become part of something that will be built upon its members.

We are currently recruiting the following main classes - alts will be recognized & playable

bard - 4
cleric - 4
wizard - 2
warrior - 2
druid - 2
shaman - 2
monk - 2
enchanter - 2
shadowknight - 1
mage - 1
rogue - 1
necro - 1
paladin - 1

I may or may not be able to participate in game that often, though I have no problem starting/helping/funding something that will have great potential to become a force on Red99.

Bullshit will not be tolerated.

Please inbox me with any questions/comments in regards to the guild, Thank you

-Combobreaker/Ezpk

georgie
09-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Lota bards

jeffd
09-05-2014, 07:25 PM
i remember once i was on my bard raiding with azrael in posky, and ezpk sat down while tanking because someone was mean to him on ts. also jumped off the island like 2x on accident

a++ guild def see this 1 going places

jeffd
09-05-2014, 07:26 PM
also accidentally unclicked levi once during a 4v4 and plummeted to his death

was just against nihilum tho so we still won nbd

Combobreaker
09-08-2014, 02:01 PM
i remember once i was on my bard raiding with azrael in posky, and ezpk sat down while tanking because someone was mean to him on ts. also jumped off the island like 2x on accident

a++ guild def see this 1 going places

Haha cocksucker, how've you been? I'm actually not looking to spend another 6+ months main tanking old content for a bunch of unworthy, pixel-infatuated fucks.

However, pvp & sniping targets will always be worthwhile.

Sorry, not sorry

-Ezpk

Combobreaker
09-08-2014, 02:04 PM
For those of you interested in KP - We are still attempting to field enough active players.

The #s are growing slowly & there may be potential to start something up in the near future in regards to grouping/small scale pvp

Colgate
09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
wait, didn't you steal peoples' pixels and leave a guild over a pixel?

Combobreaker
09-08-2014, 02:10 PM
wait, didn't you steal peoples' pixels and leave a guild over a pixel?

For anything in regards to this flaming faggots assumptions, proof/details can be found within this thread (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162908&highlight=feels+good+fairy&page=4)

Lolgate, gtfo you shitty - keep dodging monk 1v1s to save face IMO

Colgate
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
so you're actually saying right now that you didn't steal brennard's fingerbone hoop, wanyo's tstaff, and leave azrael because lite made you pay a fingerbone hoop to get your sky 41% haste belt?

simple yes or no will suffice

Combobreaker
09-08-2014, 02:20 PM
so you're actually saying right now that you didn't steal brennard's fingerbone hoop, wanyo's tstaff, and leave azrael because lite made you pay a fingerbone hoop to get your sky 41% haste belt?

simple yes or no will suffice

No. You have 3 disparaging stories intertwined and have consistently spewed the same regurgitated bullshit in every thread I happen to grace with my presence.

e/ Here lolgate, maybe this will help you understand - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=On%20My%20Dick

Colgate
09-08-2014, 02:38 PM
so because you took their fingerbone hoop and tstaff then gave them back after several days it means it never happened?

Combobreaker
09-08-2014, 02:57 PM
so because you took their fingerbone hoop and tstaff then gave them back after several days it means it never happened?

Lite and I shared our inner circle of friends accounts together. Not only were you not involved, but you dont know shit, k?k

And you thinking that trying to stir shit up in here is gunna benefit you - it wont.

People know whatsup and anyone that I actually play with couldnt care less about fairy or his flamboyent persona in regards to me and mine

Colgate
09-08-2014, 03:05 PM
hmm, i seem to recall logging into teamspeak the morning after you stole their shit and left with both wanyo and brennard talking about how betrayed they felt and how they didn't understand why you'd steal from them

LulzSect
09-08-2014, 03:39 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/TP6iBcJgI8ZlS/giphy.gif

Bazia
09-13-2014, 12:03 AM
This tag doesn't appear on leaderboards

is this even a thing

orran
09-13-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm willing to dedicate some time over the next few days to arrange a start to a 24-25 man guild of Lv50+ that have both active & similar play times.

<Killer`s Paradise> was a PK guild on live that was a lot of fun back in the day, so here's to remembering old times.

Our objective is fairly simple, PvP & Snipe Targets. There's going to be a recruitment period for anyone that fits into the majority schedule that is currently Lv 50+ and applies. After we have recruited the first 3 full groups of members based on majority rule, - We all will decide who deserves and achieves Guild Leader status - Which will require them to call the shots for Planning, Raiding & or Raid PvP overall.

The following will also be required as such -

-Life Comes Before P99
-Friendly, Open Atmosphere
-PvP & Guildie Aid Comes First
-Raid Participation For Progression
-Guildies Before Loot/Pixel Drama
-Organized Accepted Ruling in Regards to Looting/Grouping/Progressing
-Mic, Email and Google Doc Participation Minimum Requirement

If you're looking for a Guild that's based around common knowledge & new pals, Then this may be a good opportunity for you to become part of something that will be built upon its members.

We are currently recruiting the following main classes - alts will be recognized & playable

bard - 4
cleric - 4
wizard - 2
warrior - 2
druid - 2
shaman - 2
monk - 2
enchanter - 2
shadowknight - 1
mage - 1
rogue - 1
necro - 1
paladin - 1

I may or may not be able to participate in game that often, though I have no problem starting/helping/funding something that will have great potential to become a force on Red99.

Bullshit will not be tolerated.

Please inbox me with any questions/comments in regards to the guild, Thank you

-Combobreaker/Ezpk

good stuff

cool to see people stepping up.

lots of people trolling this thread which is really bad because hes trying to promote server health. Sure hope the gm's slap these kids around with some forum bans for hurting the server over and over.

hope things work out for you looks very promising.

Casey VII
09-13-2014, 06:52 PM
This looks extremely unpromising.

Combobreaker
09-20-2014, 11:16 PM
{()}

Combobreaker
10-06-2014, 06:02 PM
wtb ~18 new apps, pst

Combobreaker
10-25-2014, 12:37 AM
http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/900x900px-LL-aa1d1d6a_no-one-else-meme-generator-is-there-no-one-else-ecf4b0.jpeg

georgie
10-25-2014, 04:25 AM
This looks extremely unpromising.

lol fucking casey

mostbitter
10-25-2014, 03:08 PM
can confirm everything colgate accused EZpk of is 100% true and there is a lot more to add to that list. avoid for your own health

Ezpk
10-26-2014, 01:01 PM
can confirm everything colgate accused EZpk of is 100% true and there is a lot more to add to that list. avoid for your own health

Hhaha pussy faggot gtfo deez nuts

SamwiseRed
10-26-2014, 08:12 PM
killer instinct better name imo