PDA

View Full Version : Crystal caverns

bigshowtime
07-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Currently u can Zone out of CC at the zone in spot, it is not classic

Already reported and confirmed in game with alunova

The normal (classic) zone out is also still working so that's good, just need to remove the zone out at the beginning

Alunova
07-27-2014, 03:27 PM
I looked around for a few minutes on this, does anyone have more evidence?

EQatlas says:
"Upon return to the Eastern Wastes, you either appear in a small tower just outside the Keep or near the snowball, depending on which exit you use out of the Caverns."

I haven't had a chance to dig deep into this.

Man0warr
07-27-2014, 07:17 PM
You couldn't zone out at the zone in, it's a cave in if you look at it.

I think there was another zone out at the Geonids.

bigshowtime
07-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Indeed, the zone out originally is at the geonids, and it is working

Only thing that needs fixing is entrance cave zone out should be removed

Man0warr
07-28-2014, 10:20 AM
There are two zone outs, for sure. There is one in the orc area- but I just remember it not being the same spot you zone in at.

blondeattk
08-19-2014, 01:06 AM
i dont think your correct about this. Cant recall not being able to zone out at same spot.

find proof!

Scrubosaur
08-19-2014, 10:40 AM
2 ways out... 2001 zone guide - http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8777

Beyond the watchmen the tunnel continues up, and if you follow it long enough -crisscrossing over pit on velium bridges, going up, then down, then up again, and so on and so forth- you will come back to where you entered. This is not the way you should take out if you want to leave, it involves running by far to many mobs, and fd flopping takes to long for the trouble. There is a much easier way out, which I will address below.

and the other way out

The tunnel to the right is where geonids can be found, and is the other "safe" way out that I mentioned earlier. This tunnel is like the tunnels the orcs are found in, as it has a mining tunnel look to it. Most of this tunnel leads straight up, with intermittent level areas where geonids spawn. At the bottom of the tunnel is a single stalag terror spawn. This is the only mob in this area that will agro you. This terror can also spawn as one of the large terrors.

Some other good info in the guide.