PDA

View Full Version : TMO scum and RMT

Kruel
05-23-2014, 11:29 AM
Allow me to start a R&F - hang with me since I am a little rusty its been years.

Sworen - TMO member and a very vocal member of the anti cheating TMO brigade has stopped logging on recently. This Screen grab has come to my attention.

Does TMO care to comment? I would imagine TMO will claim they had no clue and that it wasn't him. Rather it was some other non-TMO member that somehow got access to his account and toon.

TMO has become such a joke of a guild

feanan
05-23-2014, 11:33 AM
The only people who ever believed TMO wasn't full of cheaters and RMT's....well, nobody probably.

Draxx
05-23-2014, 11:36 AM
The only people who ever believed TMO wasn't full of cheaters and RMT's....well, nobody probably.

I didn't. But I've only been playing like a week :p

Rellapse40
05-23-2014, 11:45 AM
lol Sworen owned

i guess being a cop in canada is not paying 2 well these days

or his xanex addiction has become very bad over the years

His poor g/f is gonna get smacked a lot more now since he is not spending his free time on a game

Draxx
05-23-2014, 12:07 PM
lol Sworen owned

i guess being a cop in canada is not paying 2 well these days

or his xanex addiction has become very bad over the years

His poor g/f is gonna get smacked a lot more now since he is not spending his free time on a game

/agreed {minus the random troll hate speech after "owned"}

I somehow the accounts were banned for no reason...

isiah
05-23-2014, 12:13 PM
would read this again.

Draxx
05-23-2014, 12:23 PM
/agreed {minus the random troll hate speech after "owned"}

I somehow the accounts were banned for no reason...

Man I can tell I didn't have my coffee today yet.

I somehow DOUBT THAT the accounst were banned for no reason...sheesh stupid brain is stupid sometimes.

Heebee
05-23-2014, 12:34 PM
lol!

Tiggles
05-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Fantastic post.

Tiggles
05-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Looks like the same day he posted that petition was the same day he logged into our forums.

http://i.imgur.com/MMcFGsO.png

Not looking good my canadian buddy.

Kruel
05-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Fantastic post.

Thanks , this is how R&F was done back when R&F was good. I can perhaps mention that his accounts were banned twice before finally banned with real proof.

The first two times he resorted to finger pointing everyone of his friends. SWOREN = RMT SCUM haha

Tiggles
05-23-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks , this is how R&F was done back when R&F was good. I can perhaps mention that his accounts were banned twice before finally banned with real proof.

The first two times he resorted to finger pointing everyone of his friends. SWOREN = RMT SCUM haha

He was banned once in the Froovy sting then once again when Crazyeyes got pinched as much as I know.

Looks like he sold out when TMO disbanded and now that we are back he is trying to get it reversed.

I will see if he responds on the forums and report back.

God's work.

Kruel
05-23-2014, 01:10 PM
He was banned once in the Froovy sting then once again when Crazyeyes got pinched as much as I know.

Looks like he sold out when TMO disbanded and now that we are back he is trying to get it reversed.

I will see if he responds on the forums and report back.

God's work.

peace be with you.

Kruel
05-23-2014, 01:16 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1001117&postcount=21

Love this gem - Sworen was always so eager to call out other people and say how he was so legit and never would do anything wrong. He is like a priest that got caught with his hands down some kids pants.

Mantel
05-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Ah ah sworen.. such a dick and pussy

Bamz4l
05-23-2014, 02:09 PM
how many times u gotta be banned around here before ur actually banned

Tiggles
05-23-2014, 02:18 PM

Depends if your a peasant or in TMO

radditsu
05-23-2014, 02:34 PM
Good riddance.

Lictor
05-23-2014, 02:45 PM
But but guys it was only two TMO people remember?

Nikon
05-23-2014, 02:57 PM

Depends if your a peasant or in TMO

Petitions also get answered faster if TMO :D Notice same day petition response on SS. Holey moley!

Skywarp
05-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Yes, we all know that the actions of 1 or 2 means all 100 are guilty. Keep beating that dead horse.

When TMO had their coup, the new leaders made the fatal mistake of keeping that guild tag and every bit of Rep that it earned. No one ever remembers the good you did. Only the fuckfest rmt
your dirty members have.

While finger pointing at TMO scum is fun, lets keep in mind their are many more in IB, Taken, harmony, BDA, a-team that deserve honorable mention.

Drop the fucking hammer!

Ahldagor
05-23-2014, 03:14 PM
fuck it. pull the plug rogean. let the tears flow.

Kruel
05-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Yes, we all know that the actions of 1 or 2 means all 100 are guilty. Keep beating that dead horse.

When TMO had their coup, the new leaders made the fatal mistake of keeping that guild tag and every bit of Rep that it earned. No one ever remembers the good you did. Only the fuckfest rmt
your dirty members have.

While finger pointing at TMO scum is fun, lets keep in mind their are many more in IB, Taken, harmony, BDA, a-team that deserve honorable mention.

Drop the fucking hammer!

Wait wait.. your defense for TMO is "Remember that many other guilds are cheating also"???

Real piece of work.. typical TMO scum. What do you think of Sworen?... since his accounts are banned and the devs say he is banned for RMT.....

HeallunRumblebelly
05-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Wait wait.. your defense for TMO is "Remember that many other guilds are cheating also"???

Real piece of work.. typical TMO scum. What do you think of Sworen?... since his accounts are banned and the devs say he is banned for RMT.....

I'd say it's the nature of these high end guilds and the value of the items they get, honestly. Especially when people plan on quitting there's not much to be done for it. I respect and appreciate the server for bringing back something that I thought would be gone forever, so I have not and will not RMT, but I understand the temptation. It's permeated throughout every multiplayer game and isn't going anywhere, but it's always disappointing. I did not know Sworen well, but with Internode it was truly a shock. You never really can know someone I suppose.

Frieza_Prexus
05-23-2014, 04:00 PM

No, his defense is that the organization itself is innocent of the accusation. The individual is guilty.

Cecily
05-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Raid suspend TMO 2 weeks, then afterwards raid suspend everyone for another 2 weeks, including TMO, while we work on rewriting raid policy, and suspend any TMO accounts who sent tells to Sworen until they can be investigated imo.

Champion_Standing
05-23-2014, 04:23 PM
The fact that TMO still exists is a testament to how corrupt this box is.

Pint
05-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Where is the definitive list of banned rmt accts, so many hard ons for outing cheaters around here how has one not been compiled yet.

Dagner
05-23-2014, 05:47 PM
damn everyone is going down in flames
sad to see

stonez138
05-23-2014, 06:20 PM
It was only crazyeyes, the rest of us knew nothing! Keep beating that dead horse.

I thought I'd fix that for you.

quido
05-23-2014, 06:47 PM
I understood it was Pariad who came back and sold some of Sworen's stuff. Who knows if this is true really, but I honestly doubt Sworen himself had it in him.

I should have stolen Pariad's manastone when I had the chance.

quido
05-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Dark Ascension strikes again

radditsu
05-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Dark Ascension strikes again

Always someone elses fault.

quido
05-23-2014, 07:23 PM
That doesn't even make sense

quido
05-23-2014, 07:24 PM
You can't really deny that most of the ill doings in TMO have been perpetrated by former DA members.

toosweet
05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
For those that don't know, sworen=unbrella

Draxx
05-23-2014, 07:33 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/DXEOOffQFO44U/giphy.gif

abacab-bansdontwork
05-23-2014, 08:05 PM
You can't really deny that most of the ill doings in TMO have been perpetrated by former DA members.

You don't even play on blue anymore, you should RMT all your plat/alts and just cast all other players into the hellfire.

quido
05-23-2014, 08:47 PM
You don't even play on blue anymore, you should RMT all your plat/alts and just cast all other players into the hellfire.

I'd have to figure out some sick exploits to fuck over innocent people. RMTing would just fuck me (including on red).

Turp_SmokinPurp
05-23-2014, 10:15 PM
your dirty members have.

Drop the fucking hammer!

^ Agreed since the start of TMO 2.0 - TMO2
This is just one small hammer too.

PS
Does Platlord also get a ban in situations like these?
I would think so, but you never know ...

Splorf22
05-23-2014, 10:31 PM
I'd have to figure out some sick exploits to fuck over innocent people. RMTing would just fuck me (including on red).

IDK, Nord seems to be back in business on red

Dragonsblood1987
05-23-2014, 11:58 PM

Ask abafag

quido
05-24-2014, 12:05 AM
IDK, Nord seems to be back in business on red

I have lots on red - he started with nothing. I'd lose it. Durr.